9/30 : The Mile High Club Massacre : Oakland Raiders Vs. Denver Broncos Gameday Thread

most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
219 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 71
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
91 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
197 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,320 | Props total: 18121 18121
 DaDon23 said:
fu*k you you f*ggot
















:ohamare:
at least get the smiley right muhfu*ka :nasmad:



Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 09-26-2012 at 05:42 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #82
DaDon23 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$19,053 | Props total: 10090 10090
 KeepinItTrill said:
at least get the smiley right muhfu*ka :nasmad:


What you mean the smiley is right






 6 years ago '05        #83
DaDon23 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$19,053 | Props total: 10090 10090
Broncos Fans: Broncos RapidReports ‏@CBSBroncos
Chris Kuper was back at #Broncos practice Wednesday in full pads. RB Willis McGahee, TE Jacob Tamme & CB Tracy Porter were also in full pads

THANK YOU JESUS
 6 years ago '10        #84
Trill Livin 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$14,783 | Props total: 8017 8017
Expect Raiders to lead sundays games in penalties

First 3 weeks were the only chance to really fu*k peyton up...now if we barley touch him we instantly gettin that flag
 6 years ago '05        #85
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,043 | Props total: 137 137
 Trill Livin said:
Expect Raiders to lead sundays games in penalties

First 3 weeks were the only chance to really fu*k peyton up...now if we barley touch him we instantly gettin that flag
Yup. Let the 'Raiders need to cut down on those penalties...' talk commence.

Like ive always said, only constant is the uniform. New regime, new personnel, new scheme...yet will prob lead in penalties once again.

Guess well see
 6 years ago '11        #86
CarlozRossi 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$6,132 | Props total: 4582 4582
" when they are down you kick'em the face and then ya spit on 'em"






General Romo has spoken

edit: scroll down and click on the video that says The Green Room -- Bring it on Denver
 6 years ago '05        #87
DaDon23 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$19,053 | Props total: 10090 10090
We READY
 6 years ago '11        #88
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$44,188 | Props total: 23518 23518
3 days
 6 years ago '07        #89
theFREAK 3957 heat pts3957 OP
space
avatar space
space
$56,740 | Props total: 46463 46463

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #90
theFREAK 3957 heat pts3957 OP
space
avatar space
space
$56,740 | Props total: 46463 46463
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- His appeal denied, Broncos linebacker Joe Mays will, in fact, miss a game for the hit that cost Texans quarterback Matt Schaub a piece of his ear.

*And while the Denver coaches, already fined a combined $55,000 this season for their conduct, might not be in any position to complain, cornerback Champ Bailey certainly isn't holding back.*"A lot of it's bogus to me," Bailey said.*

Mays had his appeal rejected by the NFL on Thursday, meaning the $50,000 fine and one-game suspension he received earlier this week stands. He'll miss Sunday's game against Oakland and won't be allowed back to Denver's facility until next Monday.*

It's the latest bit of bad news the NFL has sent to the Broncos . Coach John Fox was fined $30,000 and defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio $25,000 for their sideline conduct with the substitute officials. Other than announcing Mays' suspension would stand, Fox said very little about the NFL decision. Del Rio did concede that "it was a great hit three years ago, but it's not acceptable now."*"It's been emphasized," Del Rio said. "It's one of those things.

They're bang-bang plays in the NFL. Those things are going to happen. That's why they wear helmets."*Schaub's helmet flew off after the hit by Mays and the quarterback grabbed his head with both hands. He had blood dripping from his ear and missed one play. After the game, he said he lost a chunk of his ear but was otherwise OK.*

Mays insisted he wasn't trying to go at Schaub's head and said he apologized more than once to the Texans quarterback for the hard hit.*Bailey called the Mays fine a prime example of the league overreacting to a hit to the head.*"

They don't really look into what his intentions are," Bailey said. "Things kind of happen so fast and I think if that guy's helmet didn't come off and he didn't come out of the game, none of this would be happening. It's all about perception. When they think something's going a certain way, then they want to jump on it and act fast and make it seem like they're trying to protect us."*Copyright 2012 by The a.ssociated Press
 6 years ago '11        #91
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$44,188 | Props total: 23518 23518
 theFREAK said:
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- His appeal denied, Broncos linebacker Joe Mays will, in fact, miss a game for the hit that cost Texans quarterback Matt Schaub a piece of his ear.

*And while the Denver coaches, already fined a combined $55,000 this season for their conduct, might not be in any position to complain, cornerback Champ Bailey certainly isn't holding back.*"A lot of it's bogus to me," Bailey said.*

Mays had his appeal rejected by the NFL on Thursday, meaning the $50,000 fine and one-game suspension he received earlier this week stands. He'll miss Sunday's game against Oakland and won't be allowed back to Denver's facility until next Monday.*

It's the latest bit of bad news the NFL has sent to the Broncos . Coach John Fox was fined $30,000 and defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio $25,000 for their sideline conduct with the substitute officials. Other than announcing Mays' suspension would stand, Fox said very little about the NFL decision. Del Rio did concede that "it was a great hit three years ago, but it's not acceptable now."*"It's been emphasized," Del Rio said. "It's one of those things.

They're bang-bang plays in the NFL. Those things are going to happen. That's why they wear helmets."*Schaub's helmet flew off after the hit by Mays and the quarterback grabbed his head with both hands. He had blood dripping from his ear and missed one play. After the game, he said he lost a chunk of his ear but was otherwise OK.*

Mays insisted he wasn't trying to go at Schaub's head and said he apologized more than once to the Texans quarterback for the hard hit.*Bailey called the Mays fine a prime example of the league overreacting to a hit to the head.*"

They don't really look into what his intentions are," Bailey said. "Things kind of happen so fast and I think if that guy's helmet didn't come off and he didn't come out of the game, none of this would be happening. It's all about perception. When they think something's going a certain way, then they want to jump on it and act fast and make it seem like they're trying to protect us."*Copyright 2012 by The a.ssociated Press

one less defender to worry about
 6 years ago '07        #92
theFREAK 3957 heat pts3957 OP
space
avatar space
space
$56,740 | Props total: 46463 46463

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #93
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,320 | Props total: 18121 18121
 DaDon23 said:
We READY
 6 years ago '07        #94
theFREAK 3957 heat pts3957 OP
space
avatar space
space
$56,740 | Props total: 46463 46463
 6 years ago '07        #96
theFREAK 3957 heat pts3957 OP
space
avatar space
space
$56,740 | Props total: 46463 46463
Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL
Khalif Barnes is not at practice. So, he likely won't play Sunday. Next man up? Willie Smith.

Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL
Shawntae Spencer not practicing today. Michael Huff, meet Peyton Manning. Huff starting at cornerback again.

Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL
Looking more and more like Derek Hagan will start at wide receiver opposite Denarius Moore. Wonder what Hubert thinks of that news?

Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL
Barnes and Spencer declared out of Sunday's game.

Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL
Heyward-Bey questionable for Sunday's game. He still hasn't passes league-mandated concussion tests.

Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL
Wide receiver Rod Streater tweaked his neck in practice today. He is questionable for Sunday's game.




Last edited by theFREAK; 09-28-2012 at 01:41 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #97
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$44,188 | Props total: 23518 23518
 theFREAK said:
Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL
Khalif Barnes is not at practice. So, he likely won't play Sunday. Next man up? Willie Smith.

Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL
Shawntae Spencer not practicing today. Michael Huff, meet Peyton Manning. Huff starting at cornerback again.

Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL
Looking more and more like Derek Hagan will start at wide receiver opposite Denarius Moore. Wonder what Hubert thinks of that news?


can we get a healthy roster at all??

EDIT: Streater too?
 6 years ago '09        #98
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4880 4880
Man, I am going with the Raiders for the upset on the road, DMC is going to run for 125+ yards and Carson is throwing 2 TDS, Raiders win 31-28. Manning throws a late pick to end the game during the 2 minute drill.
 6 years ago '07        #99
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,320 | Props total: 18121 18121
 X_WunderKind_X said:
can we get a healthy roster at all??

EDIT: Streater too?
sh*t's ridiculous, our passing game would be more lethal than it already is if these muhfu*kas could stay healthy

they're all speed receivers though so what can we really expect
 6 years ago '07        #100
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,320 | Props total: 18121 18121
 ReggieA said:
Man, I am going with the Raiders for the upset on the road, DMC is going to run for 125+ yards and Carson is throwing 2 TDS, Raiders win 31-28. Manning throws a late pick to end the game during the 2 minute drill.
if he can make the reads and the blocking is right he'll run all over their defense
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
43 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
98 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Drake- I’m Upset
413 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
78 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
NBA Loso’s Pitch to get Kuz to play in NY
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
125 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy