9/30 : The Mile High Club Massacre : Oakland Raiders Vs. Denver Broncos Gameday Thread

most viewed right now
 NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
118 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
95 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #481
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 K1Entertainment said:
Great game for my Broncos
Amazing what happens when you don't have to play one of the top two teams in the NFL ......
Score should of been like 50 - 6 but we had that turnover by Thomas and fake fg so I am very impressed with the whole team.

The offense looked dynamic, McGahee is just a beast we are so lucky to have him Manning as well what a beast. Loved seeing Hillman flash a bit in a change of pace role behind Willis, I say lets keep it that way. I liked Knowshon but w/ Hillman he has no role on this team atm I expect Hillman to be the #2 going forward hes got that speed at RB we never had.

Defense was stellar 1/12 on 3rd downs, every time I seen Carson Palmer release the football he was getting hit and hit hard I love it! Von and Doom causing havoc all day long. Coverage was good as well.

This game is just what the Broncos needed to build their confidence up and hopefully we get their best effort against the Patriots next week.
Great game for the Broncos, but don't jump the gun, man... I heard the announcers saying some sh*t like, "What were they saying about Peyton? He was done? I hope they see this game" or some random sh*t. I'm a Raiders fan, so I can say this sh*t... The Broncos aren't playing the Raiders every week. We have a secondary that wouldn't survive the Lingerie Football League. We're giving up like 70% completion to opposing QBs. We turned our best player, McFadden, into a piece of sh*t because of this zone blocking scheme. Carson is actually play pretty well considering he's playing in an offense that is predicated on having a run game.

Just disappointing all around for Raiders fans. I'm not knocking your hustle because if the shoe were on the other foot I'd be doing the same thing, but don't get your hopes up over this win.
 5 years ago '11        #482
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,856 | Props total: 3796 3796
 I'm The Dan said:
Great game for the Broncos, but don't jump the gun, man... I heard the announcers saying some sh*t like, "What were they saying about Peyton? He was done? I hope they see this game" or some random sh*t. I'm a Raiders fan, so I can say this sh*t... The Broncos aren't playing the Raiders every week. We have a secondary that wouldn't survive the Lingerie Football League. We're giving up like 70% completion to opposing QBs. We turned our best player, McFadden, into a piece of sh*t because of this zone blocking scheme. Carson is actually play pretty well considering he's playing in an offense that is predicated on having a run game.

Just disappointing all around for Raiders fans. I'm not knocking your hustle because if the shoe were on the other foot I'd be doing the same thing, but don't get your hopes up over this win.
yea i heard phil sims say that bull sh*t like

Russell Willson would put up those kinda numbers on our D
 5 years ago '04        #483
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 I'm The Dan said:

5 years ago '09        #484
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
Might've to deanouce the Raiders for good if they keep this sh*t up!
 5 years ago '04        #485
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
the sig is back
 5 years ago '06        #486
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
 4 years ago '12        #487
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,704 | Props total: 22068 22068

Best thread name of all time
 4 years ago '12        #488
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,704 | Props total: 22068 22068
fu*k a new thread
 4 years ago '05        #489
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 I'm The Dan said:
I can't say sh*t, but wait until the NBA starts up son... poor a.ss Heat about to get a reality check.
well, sh*t.

I ain't saying sh*t this time.
 4 years ago '07        #490
theFREAK 3680 heat pts3680 OP
space
space
$53,668 | Props total: 38450 38450
 4 years ago '11        #491
2loaf 
space
space
$1,213 | Props total: 747 747
donkey week
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago