Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch stunned at replay of controversial final play Monday night

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 MALIS said:
some ppl in here are just dumb, if im correct there was 2 reason sea shouldnt have won...1 that f*g didnt catch the ball and 2 if he didnt shove dude to the ground he wouldnt even of had a chance at it, the game should have ended on that offense pass interference...so the refs fu*ked up twice on the same fu*king play...all these ppl in talking about a win is a win if that was your team you would be PISSSSED
I would be pissed. At my team. Their performance was beyond subpar as far as their capabilities go.

The refs got it wrong, but how you can completely ignore the poor play of your team is beyond me. Haven't once seen a GB fan on here saying their squad played like sh*t and shouldn't have put themselves in that position.

If you're a packer fan and you wanna blame anyone on that play, you gotta blame the 3 DBs ALL going for the INT and not the bat down. That's the type of sh*t you're taught when you play high school ball. MD thought his balls were big and he could seal it with a pick. You know the refs suck a.ss and are gonna fu*k sh*t up. Take it out of their hands.
 5 years ago '10        #42
ReelCeasar 182 heat pts182
space
space
$6,028 | Props total: 4293 4293
 Ez the Don said:
I would be pissed. At my team. Their performance was beyond subpar as far as their capabilities go.

The refs got it wrong, but how you can completely ignore the poor play of your team is beyond me. Haven't once seen a GB fan on here saying their squad played like sh*t and shouldn't have put themselves in that position.

If you're a packer fan and you wanna blame anyone on that play, you gotta blame the 3 DBs ALL going for the INT and not the bat down. That's the type of sh*t you're taught when you play high school ball. MD thought his balls were big and he could seal it with a pick. You know the refs suck a.ss and are gonna fu*k sh*t up. Take it out of their hands.
 5 years ago '04        #43
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,673 | Props total: 6804 6804
 BEASTMODE863 said:
anyone who has ever played DB knows that coaches teach you to knock the ball down in those kind of situations, cause last night was a perfect example of what 'could' happen if you tried to catch it instead of knock it down
I'm guessing you didn't see what happened in the Lions-Titans game when they tried knocking it down and it went straight to the guys hands for the TD.
 5 years ago '07        #44
six1twan 3 heat pts
space
space
$981 | Props total: 179 179
For some reason I think the replacement refs are blowing these calls on purpose so they can push the NFL to come to an agreement with the real officials
 5 years ago '10        #45
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 272 272
 LicensedLegend said:
I find it funny when people say stuff like this. That one play didn't decide the final outcome? Yet, it's the reason why Seattle has a win on there record and Greenbay doesn't. sh*t doesn't make sense to me. Of course that one play decided the game.
So i guess you can say that one play (Greenbay driving on 3rd and 2 a phantom PI call on Kam gives the packers a first down and allows them to score their only touchdown of the game) changed the game. Cause we stopped them and they have to punt to us with the score 7-6 in the fourth quarter. Then no of those other bad calls even take place. But why even mention that i guess.
 5 years ago '08        #46
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,176 | Props total: 5273 5273
 82Koo said:
So i guess you can say that one play (Greenbay driving on 3rd and 2 a phantom PI call on Kam gives the packers a first down and allows them to score their only touchdown of the game) changed the game. Cause we stopped them and they have to punt to us with the score 7-6 in the fourth quarter. Then no of those other bad calls even take place. But why even mention that i guess.
And when did you get your only real TD? Right after a bullsh*t personal foul because one of your bi*chass players took a cheap shot (which was a reoccurring theme). Your offense didn't do sh*t either...until the refs helped them.

One iffy PI (it wasn't a blatantly bad call, could have gone either way), call does not compare to the completely made up PI call on Shields that gave the Seahawks a free 32 yards instead of moving them back, the bullsh*t roughing the passer call that took away an INT....and of course the fu*kery that happened in the endzone.
 09-26-2012, 09:13 AM         #47
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seahawk fans ain't cryig like they did after that Super Bowl
 09-26-2012, 09:45 AM         #48
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
I'm guessing you didn't see what happened in the Lions-Titans game when they tried knocking it down and it went straight to the guys hands for the TD.
How often is that gonna happen tho?
 5 years ago '05        #49
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 556 556
he knew that before he decided to eat out as did the rest of the team before they left the stadium lol
 5 years ago '10        #50
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
 M said:
And when did you get your only real TD? Right after a bullsh*t personal foul because one of your bi*chass players took a cheap shot (which was a reoccurring theme). Your offense didn't do sh*t either...until the refs helped them.

One iffy PI (it wasn't a blatantly bad call, could have gone either way), call does not compare to the completely made up PI call on Shields that gave the Seahawks a free 32 yards instead of moving them back, the bullsh*t roughing the passer call that took away an INT....and of course the fu*kery that happened in the endzone.
It was iffy??????? it was a bad call period. You telling me about some personal foul. He threw a punch that has no affect on the blown coverage and Tate catching a perfect pass and strolling in to the endzone. If you are going to complain about calls then start at the one that changed the game dont just pick the last one and forget about the ones that started the whole ugly trend.
 5 years ago '08        #51
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 82Koo said:
It was iffy??????? it was a bad call period. You telling me about some personal foul. He threw a punch that has no affect on the blown coverage and Tate catching a perfect pass and strolling in to the endzone. If you are going to complain about calls then start at the one that changed the game dont just pick the last one and forget about the ones that started the whole ugly trend.
It was not a blatantly bad call, not at all, those kind of calls happen all the time.

The whole last series were blatantly bad calls, not even close to being right. Not only should the Seahawks not won the game, they shouldn't have even had the ball to have a chance to win the game.

Last edited by M; 09-26-2012 at 10:41 AM..
 09-26-2012, 10:45 AM         #52
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's DONE. if this were a small market team like the browns, bucs or jags, no one would be in an uproar. everyone knows the call was bullsh*t, but it's happened before and it'll happen again.

best way to make sure one play doesn't decide the game is to be up by more than one score. raheem morris said that.
 5 years ago '07        #53
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
how about you tell jennings to knock the ball down next time
 5 years ago '10        #54
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
 M said:
It was not a blatantly bad call, not at all, those kind of calls happen all the time.

The whole last series were blatantly bad calls, not even close to being right. Not only should the Seahawks not won the game, they shouldn't have even had the ball to have a chance to win the game.
Now you are making excuses and picking and choosing. Stop it. Aaron Rodgers the MVP was hed to zero touchdowns. That's why they lost. They scored one touchdown as a team period. 12 total points they deserved to lose we dominated them period. Their offense didn't show up the refs don't have to save them. If Tate doesn't catch the ball then no one wants to hear Seattle fans complain about the bad refs who didn't call not one holding penalty the entire game on the Packers when there were numerous. So we got the Win i don't wanna hear fans cry and moan about this lose. If Aaron Rodgers wants to win he needs to show up and not count on the refs. They got exposed the Seattle defense won the game for us point blank. YOU MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '08        #55
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 82Koo said:
Now you are making excuses and picking and choosing. Stop it. Aaron Rodgers the MVP was hed to zero touchdowns. That's why they lost. They scored one touchdown as a team period. 12 total points they deserved to lose we dominated them period. Their offense didn't show up the refs don't have to save them. If Tate doesn't catch the ball then no one wants to hear Seattle fans complain about the bad refs who didn't call not one holding penalty the entire game on the Packers when there were numerous. So we got the Win i don't wanna hear fans cry and moan about this lose. If Aaron Rodgers wants to win he needs to show up and not count on the refs. They got exposed the Seattle defense won the game for us point blank. YOU MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how did WE count on the refs?

All offenses have bad games here and there, we can't depend on Aaron every single game. We needed our D to step up and they did, they made every single play that needed to be made...and we're completely fu*ked.

i'm mad and making excuses yet you're talking about holding calls that didn't get called. Clearly you're still in this thread because you feel you need to justify what happened, it's ok, I understand.
 5 years ago '04        #56
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,337 | Props total: 13010 13010
 Eddie.. said:
how about you tell jennings to knock the ball down next time
Or the soon to be out of work replacement refs, could have done their job?
 09-26-2012, 11:27 AM         #57
Bullygohard1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
 5 years ago '07        #58
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 regularjoe said:
Or the soon to be out of work replacement refs, could have done their job?
they did

it was a TD

ppl can look at the reply and not see it all they like, it ain't gonna change nothing

so tell jennings to do HIS JOB that he's getting 7 figures for dog

this ain't the first time this type of play has happened and it won't be the last.

so if he HAD done his job, there wouldn't have even needed to be a call made
 5 years ago '12        #59
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,343 | Props total: 509 509
 finishim said:

much more in the article

they genuinely stunned--- thats crazy
 5 years ago '10        #60
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
 M said:
how did WE count on the refs?

All offenses have bad games here and there, we can't depend on Aaron every single game. We needed our D to step up and they did, they made every single play that needed to be made...and we're completely fu*ked.

i'm mad and making excuses yet you're talking about holding calls that didn't get called. Clearly you're still in this thread because you feel you need to justify what happened, it's ok, I understand.
Greg Jennings got bi*ched! The whole Oline got bi*ched! Marshawn did his thing! And that rookie QB outplayed your MVP QB! Plus we got the Win. GreenBay is 0-2 against our division! Men lie Woman Lie Wins Dont!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago