Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch stunned at replay of controversial final play Monday night

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 LicensedLegend said:
I find it funny when people say stuff like this. That one play didn't decide the final outcome? Yet, it's the reason why Seattle has a win on there record and Greenbay doesn't. sh*t doesn't make sense to me. Of course that one play decided the game.
 LicensedLegend said:
And didn't the packers come back and score 12 unanswered points in the second half? Which led to the hail mary pass Wilson had to attempt. If that pass is called an interception, an argument can be made that the game was decided in the second half when Seattle couldn't score any points. The FACT still remains, Seattle won BECAUSE of that hail mary pass.
 5 years ago '05        #22
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,469 | Props total: 4414 4414
I said from the beginning that it was an int. But I'm not going to not take the W. The only way I sleep at night is by convincing myself that it was mutual possession with advantage to the offensive player, which is what its going to say in the record book. I'm a rare fan that loves to see fair game.

But the ref s fuccd it up for everyone. There was a play with Sidney Rice and a defender and Rice jumped all over the defender and it should have been pass interference on the offense. Another play where Wilson threw the ball and a defender got there a second too late and it was called roughing, which I also don't agree with. Brandon Browner cheap shot Greg Jennings in the endzone which should have been a personal foul.

But there were a bunch of PI calls on the Seahawks secondary which were also bull sh*t.

I'm as unbiased as a fan there could possibly be its unfortunate the game was decided like that but it was decided. Let's move on.
 5 years ago '04        #23
dre03 
space
space
$10,170 | Props total: 2452 2452
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
12-14?

That was the final score my n*gga...

What are you confused about?
 5 years ago '11        #24
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,946 | Props total: 8814 8814
Marshawn

Oakland's prodigal son

Until Damian Lillard comes up
 09-25-2012, 04:24 PM         #25
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't even know if the "Cool Story Bro" .gif is fitting enough to describe this "story"
 5 years ago '04        #26
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
Am I just sleeping on the Seahawks D? They looked like a Superbowl Defense last night.... any input on this from ppl besides Seahawks fans?
 09-25-2012, 04:43 PM         #27
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its too fu*kin late now... im done with it.
 5 years ago '10        #28
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 X_WunderKind_X said:
damn....

That n*gga Marshawn was Eating Good
 5 years ago '12        #29
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,626 | Props total: 2140 2140
 Deniro732 said:
I think he meant that in the game of footaball, or any sport for that matter, 1 play doesn't decide the end result of the game but rather a series of plays that occur throughout the duration of the game does..he basically meant that the packers put themselves in that situation and that's why they lost, not because of the final play
Ok then, why did Seattle throw the hail mary at the end? So they could win the game. If they don't throw the pass, and/or if the refs call interception/incomplete, Seattle loses. In this instance that 1 play did decide the game. Nothing else before that play matters. Yes, everything that happened before that play got them to this point, but the game came down to THAT pass, and whether or not it was complete or incomplete. I get what you are saying that the packers put themselves in that position. In saying that, Seattle won on a hail mary pass with no time left on the clock. They don't win without that pass being complete. So that one play did decide the game. How can you think otherwise?
 5 years ago '04        #30
bransonsaks 
space
space
$477 | Props total: 76 76
 Akira Son Bio said:
sh*t got real at the table

Lynch made me 3-0 though
Me too
 5 years ago '05        #31
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 Clutch City Kid said:
everyone here in Seattle knows that the last play wasnt called correctly.... we also know there was a TON of football and BAAAAD calls before that last play that could have changed the game ... even when we have our real refs in we still get occasional bad calls.... i think Aaron Rodgers said it best, they shouldnt have let the game to that moment, he even knows that the final play didnt decide the entire outcome of the game... there was PLENTY that the Packers could have done, our D had him on lock most of the game tho... get over this 1 play and realize football is much more complicated than that to say 1 play made the Packers lose... they coulda been up by more if they coulda figured out how to score on the Hawks D... i think ppl need to stop talkin about this and start talkin about my hometown Hawks having a legit top 5 D in the NFL
except that that call DID decide the outcome of the game, or was it the offensive pass interference right before that?
 5 years ago '10        #32
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
marshawn a good man to admit that
 5 years ago '07        #33
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,357 | Props total: 1092 1092
damn people really dont wanna give no credit to the defense huh?
 5 years ago '10        #34
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
anyone who has ever played DB knows that coaches teach you to knock the ball down in those kind of situations, cause last night was a perfect example of what 'could' happen if you tried to catch it instead of knock it down
 5 years ago '10        #35
ReelCeasar 182 heat pts182
space
space
$6,030 | Props total: 4299 4299
It shouldnt have even came down to that 1 play though...the refs were fu*king up all game so all in all I think Seahawks deserved that win and if the Packers are as great as they say they are they shouldnt have been trailing like that...Props Russell Wilson
 5 years ago '10        #36
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,483 | Props total: 1530 1530
n*ggas still crying over this? lol move on son!!
 09-25-2012, 07:59 PM         #37
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LicensedLegend said:
Ok then, why did Seattle throw the hail mary at the end? So they could win the game. If they don't throw the pass, and/or if the refs call interception/incomplete, Seattle loses. In this instance that 1 play did decide the game. Nothing else before that play matters. Yes, everything that happened before that play got them to this point, but the game came down to THAT pass, and whether or not it was complete or incomplete. I get what you are saying that the packers put themselves in that position. In saying that, Seattle won on a hail mary pass with no time left on the clock. They don't win without that pass being complete. So that one play did decide the game. How can you think otherwise?
Every play is as important as the last....this aInt checkers n*gga it's chess....the 1st haLfm TD was just as important as the last....without that there's nothing...without the sacks there's no game....its not just one play that decided the game
 5 years ago '04        #38
MALIS 
space
space
space
$2,786 | Props total: 1710 1710
some ppl in here are just dumb, if im correct there was 2 reason sea shouldnt have won...1 that f*g didnt catch the ball and 2 if he didnt shove dude to the ground he wouldnt even of had a chance at it, the game should have ended on that offense pass interference...so the refs fu*ked up twice on the same fu*king play...all these ppl in talking about a win is a win if that was your team you would be PISSSSED
 5 years ago '05        #39
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3261 3261
The Packers got robbed at the end of the game, but as always, if you want the refs to NOT have an impact on the game, beat the hell out of the other team. It's clear the Packers didn't play their best football last night, and ended up losing because of a bad call. Was it fair? Nah..but they shouldn't have allowed themselves to be in the position in the first place.
 5 years ago '06        #40
darnbni99a 
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
that sh*t was so pathetic.....

just glad it wasnt my Texans. 3-0.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy