Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch stunned at replay of controversial final play Monday night

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
7094 pageviews
75 comments

finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch stunned at replay of controversial final play Monday night

Mike Silver said:
SEATTLE Several hours after the completion of one of the more memorable games in Monday Night Football history, Marshawn Lynch was sitting in a private room in the back of the Metropolitan Grill, celebrating a thrilling, last-second victory with friends and family members over big steaks and fat lobsters.
Then, with the flick of a remote control, Big Brother appeared and left a rancid taste in the Seattle Seahawks halfback's mouth.

A waitress pointed the remote at the large mirror on the wall behind Lynch, and it suddenly morphed into an enormous, high-definition television screen. Within seconds, Lynch craned his neck and joined his dining companions in viewing a replay of rookie quarterback Russell Wilson's 24-yard touchdown pass to wideout Golden Tate, giving the Seahawks a 14-12 triumph as time expired and sending 68,218 fans at CenturyLink Field into hysterics.
As Lynch watched Packers safety M.D. Jennings snatch the pass out of the sky and pull it to his chest while Tate, who had blatantly pushed off against Green Bay cornerback Sam Shields, belatedly latched on one arm at a time, the running back's eyes grew big and his jaw dropped low. The room was dead silent as the realization gripped Lynch and his companions: Like most of the viewing public, they now understood that the Seahawks had received an extraordinary gift from the replacement officials.
"We didn't win that game," someone at the table said, and nobody made a peep to challenge him.

[pic - click to view]

Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch stunned at replay of controversial final play Monday night - Yahoo! Sports

much more in the article

75 comments for "Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch stunned at replay of controversial final play Monday night"

5 years ago '11        #2
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,171 | Props total: 17524 17524
damn....

That n*gga Marshawn was Eating Good
 5 years ago '11        #3
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
The record book says it's a win. That's all that matters
 5 years ago '04        #4
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,942 | Props total: 11685 11685
 NO RELIGION said:
12-14 Seahawks

its done get over it
these n*ggas wearing their fingers out trying to draw up schematics for a time machine

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #5
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,670 | Props total: 22000 22000
See even the team knows they didn't win that sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #6
Clutch City Kid 138 heat pts138
space
space
$28,181 | Props total: 28587 28587
everyone here in Seattle knows that the last play wasnt called correctly.... we also know there was a TON of football and BAAAAD calls before that last play that could have changed the game ... even when we have our real refs in we still get occasional bad calls.... i think Aaron Rodgers said it best, they shouldnt have let the game to that moment, he even knows that the final play didnt decide the entire outcome of the game... there was PLENTY that the Packers could have done, our D had him on lock most of the game tho... get over this 1 play and realize football is much more complicated than that to say 1 play made the Packers lose... they coulda been up by more if they coulda figured out how to score on the Hawks D... i think ppl need to stop talkin about this and start talkin about my hometown Hawks having a legit top 5 D in the NFL
 5 years ago '04        #7
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,305 | Props total: 12973 12973

Let's hear the defenders now.
 5 years ago '04        #8
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,662 | Props total: 515 515
So the opposing team has also come out and said they didn't win that game. Patiently awaiting BX's armchair analysts
 5 years ago '09        #9
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
Whatever makes Packers fans feel much better I'm all for it.

What I want to know is why does Marshawn have a reporter/blogger hanging out with him like that for? That's a lot of access
 5 years ago '07        #10
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
Good sh*t Marshawn

I'm sure other seahawk players feel like that, but Golden Tate should be fined for that blatant lie he spit out
 5 years ago '07        #11
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 Akira Son Bio said:
Why you got Stafford repping the Giants?
 5 years ago '12        #12
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,610 | Props total: 2124 2124
 Clutch City Kid said:
everyone here in Seattle knows that the last play wasnt called correctly.... we also know there was a TON of football and BAAAAD calls before that last play that could have changed the game ... even when we have our real refs in we still get occasional bad calls.... i think Aaron Rodgers said it best, they shouldnt have let the game to that moment, he even knows that the final play didnt decide the entire outcome of the game... there was PLENTY that the Packers could have done, our D had him on lock most of the game tho... get over this 1 play and realize football is much more complicated than that to say 1 play made the Packers lose... they coulda been up by more if they coulda figured out how to score on the Hawks D... i think ppl need to stop talkin about this and start talkin about my hometown Hawks having a legit top 5 D in the NFL
I find it funny when people say stuff like this. That one play didn't decide the final outcome? Yet, it's the reason why Seattle has a win on there record and Greenbay doesn't. sh*t doesn't make sense to me. Of course that one play decided the game.
 5 years ago '09        #13
space
space
I read that this morning and still haven't seen where Marshawn Lynch says anything. Just because he didnt deny whoever commented doesn't mean he agrees. I guess because he consoled Packers fans he says they didnt win the game too right?

If he had actually come out and said this then I'd give the props but he doesn't
 5 years ago '09        #14
space
space
 LicensedLegend said:
I find it funny when people say stuff like this. That one play didn't decide the final outcome? Yet, it's the reason why Seattle has a win on there record and Greenbay doesn't. sh*t doesn't make sense to me. Of course that one play decided the game.
Nah, that one play didnt "decide" the game. It "determined" the winner but the game was decided back in the first half when the Packers couldn't protect their QB and had him looking very Jay Cutler like out there. But that's not what anybody wants to focus on right now. The Packers obviously have bigger issues. They miss Joe Philbin I guess
 5 years ago '04        #15
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,207 | Props total: 3762 3762
 torious said:
these n*ggas wearing their fingers out trying to draw up schematics for a time machine

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by biscuit; 09-25-2012 at 01:07 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #16
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,610 | Props total: 2124 2124
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Nah, that one play didnt "decide" the game. It "determined" the winner but the game was decided back in the first half when the Packers couldn't protect their QB and had him looking very Jay Cutler like out there. But that's not what anybody wants to focus on right now. The Packers obviously have bigger issues. They miss Joe Philbin I guess
And didn't the packers come back and score 12 unanswered points in the second half? Which led to the hail mary pass Wilson had to attempt. If that pass is called an interception, an argument can be made that the game was decided in the second half when Seattle couldn't score any points. The FACT still remains, Seattle won BECAUSE of that hail mary pass.
 5 years ago '07        #17
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,613 | Props total: 2455 2455
 LicensedLegend said:
I think he meant that in the game of footaball, or any sport for that matter, 1 play doesn't decide the end result of the game but rather a series of plays that occur throughout the duration of the game does..he basically meant that the packers put themselves in that situation and that's why they lost, not because of the final play
 5 years ago '11        #18
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Nobody talking about how the replacement refs gave Rodgers a kicking ball on that 2 point conversion though. The shaft started way before the final call

5 years ago '12        #19
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 836 836
yall literally would believe TMZ if they backed this up too

Reachin wit these stupid a.ss rumors
 5 years ago '05        #20
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 NO RELIGION said:
12-14 Seahawks

its done get over it
12-14?

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy