LOL: Lil Wayne being Questioned by Quincy Jones Lawyer

most viewed right now
 157
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
149 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 120
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
92 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #161
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
troll level: drugged out
 09-26-2012, 12:58 PM         #162
zCapo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #163
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 3602 3602
 Dashawn38 said:
I don't recall that
[pic - click to view]

haha.
 5 years ago '11        #164
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Why would they have to show that Wayne said it? If you have a history of violent offences, and you're in Court for another violent offence, do you think a judge will have no regard for your previous convictions unless you, personally, admit that you were convicted? You, sir, are a buffoon.

And yes, why would he co-operate - he wants to frustrate them and waste time...in a civil action that he has raised and one that, on the face of this deposition, he will end up bearing the costs of.

Get an education. I implore you.
They don't have to show that Wayne said it, but they would say he said it. Have you ever even been in a court room. Shut up. You look stupid. And you're trying to appear intelligent by using the word "buffoon" that you learned from a bugs bunny cartoon. Also, he is not in court for a violent offense you fu*king moron. What would his past convictions have to do with this case about them using his music unauthorized? It's a court of law, d!ckhead.

Hey bozo, what you don't understand is that that is NOT HIS LAWYER OR ANYONE WHO NEEDS TO HELP HIM DURING THIS CASE. You don't see the other dispositions posted and that almost everyone did the "I don't recall" act? Or you that stupid? Then you want to tell someone to get an education. You're like half retarded. Cause you went to TCI and got some certificate you think you're hot sh*t, they give them papers to everyone bruh. Grow a fu*king brain.


Last edited by ImInHerMouth; 09-26-2012 at 02:38 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #165
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
What didn't he recall? The day(s) he was incarcerated? The day(s) he was in Court? The day(s) he was on national television at awards shows?

Oh, wait, you mean the day he may or may not have given his consent. His entire case is built on him recollecting that he DID NOT give his consent. He needs to remember this clearly.

And your sage advice is a number of years too late.
....no it's not. The case is built on them not having any documentation that he legally giave his consent to use his music. Not his fu*king recollection.
 09-26-2012, 02:39 PM         #166
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k them c*cksuckers treat them like they aint sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #167
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
avatar space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 ImInHerMouth said:
They don't have to show that Wayne said it, but they would say he said it. Have you ever even been in a court room. Shut up. You look stupid. And you're trying to appear intelligent by using the word "buffoon" that you learned from a bugs bunny cartoon. Also, he is not in court for a violent offense you fu*king moron. What would his past convictions have to do with this case about them using his music unauthorized? It's a court of law, d!ckhead.

Hey bozo, what you don't understand is that that is NOT HIS LAWYER OR ANYONE WHO NEEDS TO HELP HIM DURING THIS CASE. You don't see the other dispositions posted and that almost everyone did the "I don't recall" act? Or you that stupid? Then you want to tell someone to get an education. You're like half retarded. Cause you went to TCI and got some certificate you think you're hot sh*t, they give them papers to everyone bruh. Grow a fu*king brain.
Of course they would refer to it if he admitted it during his deposition - but not as the thrust of any line of questioning.

And now they will refer to him claiming not to recollect anything - but perhaps as the thrust of some lines of questioning.

I'm in Court everyday.

My comment re violent offences was clearly an example of how Wayne claiming (See: pretending) not to recollect significant instances in his life fails to help his case and, in fact, hinders it because it is an example of a guy who has no recollection of what was going on his life. Were they trying to paint a negative image of him in order to help their case? Yes. Did him claiming not to recollect anything prevent this? No, it just painted a different, negative image of him (in the context of the case).

I clearly understand which agent was involved in this scenario. I also understand that failing to provide information as the Plaintiff/Claimant/Pursuer does not a.ssist your case - in a scenario where you clearly could help your case - and, when done in this fashion, undermines your case.

It's a deposition, not a disposition...but we'll let that slide.

I've no idea what "TCI" is.


 ImInHerMouth said:
....no it's not. The case is built on them not having any documentation that he legally giave his consent to use his music. Not his fu*king recollection.
There is such a thing as verbal consent and implied consent. If you don't understand this concept, you're either a rapist or a virgin.


Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 09-26-2012 at 03:16 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #168
rkelley6045 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
Wayne is wack. All these Wayne stans in here are wack for thinking he is tough sh*t during a deposition lol. I used to work in a law firm and that sh*t is tea and crumpets. He just wanted to look hard on camera. All he had to say is "I don't recall" the whole time. He just wanted to be a d!ckhead about it.
 09-26-2012, 03:34 PM         #169
YoungRichROy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rkelley6045 said:
Wayne is wack. All these Wayne stans in here are wack for thinking he is tough sh*t during a deposition lol. I used to work in a law firm and that sh*t is tea and crumpets. He just wanted to look hard on camera. All he had to say is "I don't recall" the whole time. He just wanted to be a d!ckhead about it.
He wasnt trying to be tough as*hole. Look at the stupid a.ss questions they were asking him. If I was a superstar I wouldn't want to sit and listen to all that nonsense. Why the hell is the judge asking him about the image he is trying to portray to the public? Those questions are not doing anything in the favor of Lil Wayne.
 5 years ago '07        #170
rkelley6045 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
He wasnt trying to be tough as*hole. Look at the stupid a.ss questions they were asking him. If I was a superstar I wouldn't want to sit and listen to all that nonsense. Why the hell is the judge asking him about the image he is trying to portray to the public? Those questions are not doing anything in the favor of Lil Wayne.
You wouldn't have to "sit and listen to all that nonsense" if you never sued in the first place. It is called the legal system and if you don't want to be apart of it, don't sue somebody for some sh*t you CHOSE to be apart of. You act like this is uncommon. This is the line of question that has been used for years AS*HOLE. Riddle me this. If he wasn't trying to be tough, why did he threaten him about conduct outside the courtroom?? Did you and I watch the same video??
 5 years ago '04        #171
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
Wait a minute, people are in here defending lil weasel? lol It's sad you don't understand how ignorant that video is. Him acting like he's being interrogated is one thing but the childish threats over questions is another. 50 was right about this spoiled brat, Wayne is just a child star. I wish I could see his face the day he finds out that everything he ever worked for is all really owned by Baby and Slim.
 5 years ago '11        #172
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Of course they would refer to it if he admitted it during his deposition - but not as the thrust of any line of questioning.

And now they will refer to him claiming not to recollect anything - but perhaps as the thrust of some lines of questioning.

I'm in Court everyday.

My comment re violent offences was clearly an example of how Wayne claiming (See: pretending) not to recollect significant instances in his life fails to help his case and, in fact, hinders it because it is an example of a guy who has no recollection of what was going on his life. Were they trying to paint a negative image of him in order to help their case? Yes. Did him claiming not to recollect anything prevent this? No, it just painted a different, negative image of him (in the context of the case).

I clearly understand which agent was involved in this scenario. I also understand that failing to provide information as the Plaintiff/Claimant/Pursuer does not a.ssist your case - in a scenario where you clearly could help your case - and, when done in this fashion, undermines your case.

It's a deposition, not a disposition...but we'll let that slide.

I've no idea what "TCI" is.




There is such a thing as verbal consent and implied consent. If you don't understand this concept, you're either a rapist or a virgin.
yeah iight
 5 years ago '12        #173
diggins1272 
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
 MegaTON said:
I own you

 5 years ago '07        #174
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,582 | Props total: 1048 1048
why am i just now seeing this? goat
 5 years ago '04        #175
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 921 921
 cankstoochie said:
why am i just now seeing this? goat
man i'm thinking the same damn thing...sh*t funny af
 5 years ago '07        #176
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,582 | Props total: 1048 1048
 Lil Biz said:
man i'm thinking the same damn thing...sh*t funny af

yo that deposition was pure comdey.


way too many quotables....



[video - click to view]



"you know he can't save you right"


*30 seconds of silence* "he can't save you"

interviewer: what does that mean?

wayne: i was talking to myself


interviewer: was that an interview you actually gave with katie couric?

wayne: was that an interview i actually gave with katie couric? *dumb look on his face* whats your name again?... *turns to his right* hey whats his name again?

laywer: pete ross

wayne: pete ross thats a stupid a.ss question!


interviewer: did you perform at the virgin mobile music fest in 2008?

wayne: i don't knowww but i know i did performed at this bad as bi*ch birthday party recently, she was crazy stupid thick


interviewer: isn't it something that you would remember?

wayne: yea its something out of your a.ss


Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy