LOL: Lil Wayne being Questioned by Quincy Jones Lawyer

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
While hilarious, Lil Wayne is actually smart for his comments. Deposition are for discovery purposes. It helps the lawyers prepare for the trial. Clearly, the lawyer was trying to get Lil Wayne to admit to his criminal past as leverage to say the portrayal of him in the documentary was correct. You can't prove memory. I can say I don't recall what 2+2 is and there is no way you can prove that I can recall it.
 09-25-2012, 08:32 PM         #102
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
L...M..F...A...O At The Idk Answers
 5 years ago '06        #103
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Lol i wonder how many lil kids is callin this gangsta or tuff? Lol n*gga was actin like a kid straight up. Wtf lmaooo. He smart for not really answerin but the way he responded. n*gga look like he was on timeout
 5 years ago '10        #104
FRESCO THE 13TH 49 heat pts49
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 235 235
 Da Realness said:
Lol i wonder how many lil kids is callin this gangsta or tuff? Lol n*gga was actin like a kid straight up. Wtf lmaooo. He smart for not really answerin but the way he responded. n*gga look like he was on timeout

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #105
space
space
I was talking to myself .........

[pic - click to view]

09-25-2012, 09:07 PM         #106
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all yall dudes are morons and dont even know whats going on...u dont give them dirt too use on u
 5 years ago '11        #107
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 428 428
 gimmethat said:
stupidity is not funny !
I don't find this funny at all
its a damn shame.
 09-25-2012, 09:10 PM         #108
Twelve  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*t was hilarious.

"He can't save you"
 5 years ago '10        #109
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2778 2778
Tunechi F. Baby
 5 years ago '08        #110
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,357 | Props total: 271 271

[pic - click to view]

im done with dewayne michael carter, jr
 5 years ago '10        #111
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
that n*gga goin be in the pin again!!!
 5 years ago '05        #112
Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
space
$14,376 | Props total: 653 653
 Superboy504 said:
You right my n*gga. Not alot of space on there... but he definitely going back...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #113
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,998 | Props total: 422 422
 Superboy504 said:
Aw hell naw... not the pin!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #114
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Kadillac87 said:
While hilarious, Lil Wayne is actually smart for his comments. Deposition are for discovery purposes. It helps the lawyers prepare for the trial. Clearly, the lawyer was trying to get Lil Wayne to admit to his criminal past as leverage to say the portrayal of him in the documentary was correct. You can't prove memory. I can say I don't recall what 2+2 is and there is no way you can prove that I can recall it.
And the outcome of the deposition is that Wayne is a guy who can't remember important moments or periods in his life therefore his recollection, or lack thereof when it comes to consent, is worthless. He's destroying his own case.

Wayne doesn't need to admit to his "criminal past" - it's on record. This is a civil action. There is no reason why it could not be referred to as fact.

"No comment/I don't recall" or any variation of that is simply redundant when you're the one that has to build a case and when you're using it right off the bat in response to soft questions.

I would be the first one to advise anyone to "no comment" the entirety of a police interview. This is not the same thing. Clearly BX is, on the whole, too ignorant to realise this.
 5 years ago '10        #115
space
space
 Lil Jay said:
Aw hell naw... not the pin!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #116
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 rockyin4 said:
Those are things the public already know. How could saying yes to things that happened be used against you?
In court, they can't say that HE said it. And he doesn't wanna help Quincy so why would he cooperate? He wants to frustrate them and waste their time
 5 years ago '11        #117
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
And the outcome of the deposition is that Wayne is a guy who can't remember important moments or periods in his life therefore his recollection, or lack thereof when it comes to consent, is worthless. He's destroying his own case.

Wayne doesn't need to admit to his "criminal past" - it's on record. This is a civil action. There is no reason why it could not be referred to as fact.

"No comment/I don't recall" or any variation of that is simply redundant when you're the one that has to build a case and when you're using it right off the bat in response to soft questions.

I would be the first one to advise anyone to "no comment" the entirety of a police interview. This is not the same thing. Clearly BX is, on the whole, too ignorant to realise this.
No. Maybe he just didn't recall that day. A lot of you dudes shouldn't even bother with law school if it was in your plans.
 5 years ago '05        #118
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
In court, they can't say that HE said it. And he doesn't wanna help Quincy so why would he cooperate? He wants to frustrate them and waste their time
Why would they have to show that Wayne said it? If you have a history of violent offences, and you're in Court for another violent offence, do you think a judge will have no regard for your previous convictions unless you, personally, admit that you were convicted? You, sir, are a buffoon.

And yes, why would he co-operate - he wants to frustrate them and waste time...in a civil action that he has raised and one that, on the face of this deposition, he will end up bearing the costs of.

Get an education. I implore you.

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 09-25-2012 at 09:35 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #119
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
No. Maybe he just didn't recall that day. A lot of you dudes shouldn't even bother with law school if it was in your plans.
What didn't he recall? The day(s) he was incarcerated? The day(s) he was in Court? The day(s) he was on national television at awards shows?

Oh, wait, you mean the day he may or may not have given his consent. His entire case is built on him recollecting that he DID NOT give his consent. He needs to remember this clearly.

And your sage advice is a number of years too late.
 5 years ago '10        #120
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
 ImInHerMouth said:

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Why would they have to show that Wayne said it? If you have a history of violent offences, and you're in Court for another violent offence, do you think a chance will have no regard for your previous convictions unless you, personally, admit that you were convicted?

And yes, why would he co-operate - he wants to frustrate them and waste time...in a civil action that he has raised and one that, on the face of this deposition, he will end up bearing the costs of.
Pretty much how I see it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
33 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy