Up close shot of Golden Tate's touchdown catch :rollseyes: (pic)

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-25-2012, 12:25 PM         #61
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This picture is retarded though because this is after the catch. This is when both were on the ground f!ghting for the ball.

Take a look at this pic (as the catch is happening)

[pic - click to view]

Tate = two feet on the ground, hands wrapped on the ball. Jennings = no feet on the ground, hands wrapped on the ball. You can't have possession of the ball until you hit the ground. People know this but don't want to admit it. You have to complete the catch through the ground even. This makes it simultaneous.

The refs were asked why they made the ruling this is what they said, "Just talked with referee of last night's game. They rule MD caught the ball fist in air but catch is not complete till they hit ground.. By the time MD Jennings hit ground he was tied up by Tate making it simultaneous possession. That's what they ruled right or wrong. Replacement referees are siding with replay officials so that means the responsibility of last night's decision came from upstairs."

So the call was made by replay officials, not the replacement refs on the field.

[pic - click to view]

Again, this is why it doesn't matter that Tate's right arm is taken off the ball and moved to get better leverage on the ball. Why? Because Jennings is still in the air, and not on the ground. Thus Tate actually has his feet on the ground before Jennings but after he rearranges his hands on the ball, Jennings finally hits the ground, making it a simultaneous catch.
 09-25-2012, 12:29 PM         #62
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Regardless, the Packers would of never had it come to this if they would have just BATTED THE BALL down like you're supposed to in that situation. This is why people always say to KNOCK IT DOWN on Hail Mary plays, to stop plays like this happening. Jennings fu*ked up, going for the glory and the INT instead of just batting the ball down, he had the best opportunity to do it but instead tried to catch it.
 5 years ago '07        #63
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
yup you packers got butt fu*ked by some wack a.ss replacement refs..they are doing it all across the league..it's very unfortunate but sadly it's reality
 09-25-2012, 12:46 PM         #64
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Packers got robbed but who gives a fu*k its over move on with it. Stop making threads about this jeez.
 5 years ago '04        #65
missing linX 
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 150 150
I definitely think it was an INT, but stop posting pictures like this. They aren't proof. The dudes were moving around. This pic coulda been taken 10 secods after they hit he ground.
 5 years ago '04        #66
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,006 | Props total: 11809 11809
 Got Cheeve? said:
This picture is retarded though because this is after the catch. This is when both were on the ground f!ghting for the ball.

Take a look at this pic (as the catch is happening)

[pic - click to view]

Tate = two feet on the ground, hands wrapped on the ball. Jennings = no feet on the ground, hands wrapped on the ball. You can't have possession of the ball until you hit the ground. People know this but don't want to admit it. You have to complete the catch through the ground even. This makes it simultaneous.

The refs were asked why they made the ruling this is what they said, "Just talked with referee of last night's game. They rule MD caught the ball fist in air but catch is not complete till they hit ground.. By the time MD Jennings hit ground he was tied up by Tate making it simultaneous possession. That's what they ruled right or wrong. Replacement referees are siding with replay officials so that means the responsibility of last night's decision came from upstairs."

So the call was made by replay officials, not the replacement refs on the field.

[pic - click to view]

Again, this is why it doesn't matter that Tate's right arm is taken off the ball and moved to get better leverage on the ball. Why? Because Jennings is still in the air, and not on the ground. Thus Tate actually has his feet on the ground before Jennings but after he rearranges his hands on the ball, Jennings finally hits the ground, making it a simultaneous catch.
this.. slowed the gif down even further, tate's left hand never comes off the balll. find where it does. replay officials actually were able to review whether it was simultaneous possession or not because the play was in the end zone, and it was, because golden was palming the ball with his left hand from the initial impact of the ball until after they both hit the ground and he got his other hand on it to secure it. control can be one handed or two handed. golden had 1 the whole time, MD had 2.

slowed the gif down further

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #67
WhosIt 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 1150 1150
The packers shouldn't have been in that position to begin with , still a terrible call though
 5 years ago '07        #68
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Stop crying f*ggot he had both hands on the ball tie goes to the offense

/thread
 5 years ago '08        #69
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
 Fly 2ndComing said:
one set of hands is around the middle of the ball while the other set is around the points of the ball. Just on the pic you gave us it looks simultaneous to me. I can't go by how much a person has around the ball. They both simultaneously have both hands on the ball in your pic. Give me another piece of evidence or I can't convict and the defendant walks
It's clear from the replay that Jenning had both hands on the ball before Tate ever made contact. That makes the ruling clear as to what it should have been. Interception Packers.
 5 years ago '08        #70
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
 Eddie.. said:
and I think its funny that OP used a pic instead of a video

clearly they both caught it at the same time
clearly you are not looking at the video very closely if you think they caught it "at the exact same time"
 5 years ago '06        #71
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
If that was a simultaneous catch, then the Raiders beat the Bills last season

FF to 11:30

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #72
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
clearly Greenbay should have 1, but they gave el several interceptions that were not against the Jets last year based ofrece this same principle. Guess that's karma for ya.
 09-25-2012, 02:37 PM         #73
Esteban Roy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that catch was golden
 5 years ago '11        #74
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 717 717
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I'm with you but your photo doesn't show Tate's other hand which means I need more evidence. The video says it al but you want to stick with this picture as your evidence and that sh*t won't work in your favor.
why would you only look at the fu*king picture to determine it? That's not the point of the thread, cmon son
 5 years ago '10        #75
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
Well um if a defender jumps for the ball and catches it in the air and gets tackled in the air and he loses the ball, that's not an interception. His feet didn't touch the ground in order to make the catch legitimate. Different but almost similar concept here.

That's my thoughts. Technically the catch was "simultaneous".
 5 years ago '12        #76
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
Pic dat leon washington tweeted

5 years ago '10        #77
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
TD Jennings helmet blocking Tates hand

Which is obviously on the ball.

You herbs need to fu*k up already.
 Fly 2ndComing said:
one set of hands is around the middle of the ball while the other set is around the points of the ball. Just on the pic you gave us it looks simultaneous to me. I can't go by how much a person has around the ball. They both simultaneously have both hands on the ball in your pic. Give me another piece of evidence or I can't convict and the defendant walks
Do you people not see Tates Left hand with a Bright Green Glove...His left hand is empty this pic proves it and the replay is beyond obvious if thats not enough for yall see an optometrist
 5 years ago '10        #78
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 eCity 420 said:
Pic dat leon washington tweeted

End of story.

People just gonna believe what they want though.
 5 years ago '05        #79
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 2235 2235
Man fu*k Green Bay, they've won a million games through poor or one sided officiating. Now that the shoes on the other foot, it's fu*king Watergate. Nope. Sorry.
 5 years ago '05        #80
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
End of story.

People just gonna believe what they want though.
More like the Seahawks are desperately trying to convince themselves

Not even all the players and fans believe the call was right, never mind the rest of the world.

Third game of the season I ain't even mad anymore. What's done is done. Green Bay has been impressive defensively through 3 games, and they made great adjustments in the second half against Seattle. The Packers about to unleash hell on the rest of the league starting with New Orleans.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy