Up close shot of Golden Tate's touchdown catch :rollseyes: (pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 K1Entertainment said:
You do know that hand is not Golden Tate's right? Tate's hands are around the ball thats Charly Martin's hand signaling TD while hes laying on the ground next to Tate and Jennings....

these idiots are posting pics from after the TD happens.. how fu*kin angry are yall idiots??
 5 years ago '04        #22
ess ell 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 7 7
saw it live, what i cant believe is that green bay actually sent 11 players out for that extra point...
 5 years ago '04        #23
ess ell 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 7 7
btw, lol @ those 11 unlucky players looking for a dayum helmet...
 5 years ago '04        #24
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 klew said:
Are you saying that white hand in the picture is Golden Tate's hand

if so get your eyes checked right now.
 09-25-2012, 02:39 AM         #25
JollyGreenGiant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I'm with you but your photo doesn't show Tate's other hand which means I need more evidence. The video says it al but you want to stick with this picture as your evidence and that sh*t won't work in your favor.
Dude, what fu*king photo are you looking at?
 5 years ago '04        #26
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 JollyGreenGiant said:
Dude, what fu*king photo are you looking at?
What photo are you looking at? Clearly not this one in the thread.

thats a white hand belonging to Martin.
 5 years ago '05        #27
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
and again...

if ur team got a win like this would u give a fu*k?
 5 years ago '12        #28
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Fly 2ndComing said:
one set of hands is around the middle of the ball while the other set is around the points of the ball. Just on the pic you gave us it looks simultaneous to me. I can't go by how much a person has around the ball. They both simultaneously have both hands on the ball in your pic. Give me another piece of evidence or I can't convict and the defendant walks

The pic is AFTER the damn catch with the players on the ground, so tell me how it looks simultaneous????

Do you even know what simultaneous CATCH means?
 5 years ago '12        #29
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 K1Entertainment said:
You do know that hand is not Golden Tate's right? Tate's hands are around the ball thats Charly Martin's hand signaling TD while hes laying on the ground next to Tate and Jennings....
Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any dumber......
 5 years ago '10        #30
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
 Fly 2ndComing said:
one set of hands is around the middle of the ball while the other set is around the points of the ball. Just on the pic you gave us it looks simultaneous to me. I can't go by how much a person has around the ball. They both simultaneously have both hands on the ball in your pic. Give me another piece of evidence or I can't convict and the defendant walks
Notre Dame guy through and through
 5 years ago '10        #31
rich21886 
space
space
$876 | Props total: 774 774
Honestly, i saw the game & while yes slo-mo replay shows wat looks to be a interception jennings should have batted the ball out instead of catching it & keeping the ball live til he hit the ground left too much room for error. We all know dudes is gonna do crazy sh*t in that instance just to win. To defend the sh*tty refs, easy argument is they didnt see full possession until both guys came down in which they "both" had the ball.
 5 years ago '10        #32
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 5_star_smitty said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #33
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 K1Entertainment said:
and? Jennings clearly has the ball
 5 years ago '05        #34
TYME 62 heat pts62
space
space
$19,815 | Props total: 24374 24374
 5_star_smitty said:

[pic - click to view]

09-25-2012, 08:25 AM         #35
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall niccas ignorant of the rules.

Just because you have your hands ON the ball doesn't mean you POSSESS the ball!!! Touching and possessing are 2 different things. Golden Tate had his hand on the ball FOR SURE, but he DID NOT POSSESS the ball. Jennings did POSSESS the ball (meaning having control). Therefore it was not simultaneous possession.

I can touch an artifact at a museum, but that doesn't mean that I POSSESS it. The refs are WHACK, and even they didn't understand that.

I like how the black ref got the call right though

But as always, the white man come in an overrule him and f*ck sh!t up!!!
 5 years ago '04        #36
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,773 | Props total: 1103 1103
It was an obvious interception. But I cannot say GB "should/would" have won that game with proper officiating. That entire 4th quarter was horrendous. That PI call on Chancellor on 3rd down. That PI call on Shields on 1st and 30. The game was so terribly called that you know they were gonig to blow the hail mary call at the end!
 5 years ago '10        #37
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,636 | Props total: 277 277
But no one is posting a picture or video of the 3rd and 2 Pi call that would have ended Greenbays' only touchdown drive. That was a terrible call. the refs don't mess that up we have the ball with a 7-6 lead. None of the latter bad calls take place. End of story.
 09-25-2012, 08:41 AM         #38
Gplus1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Packers got cheated. End of story. If you think otherwise, the hate in you for Green Bay is strong and you continue to try to find any evidence to fabricrate the thought that it was a TD. I'm not even a packers fan like that but it was clearly a interception. Golden Tate is a bi*ch n*gga for acting all bad after that INT though. He stared the crowd down, acting like he actually did something. Lol. Just walk away and be fcking grateful bi*ch n*gga. Lost respect for that Golden bi*ch.
 5 years ago '07        #39
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
I don't love hate or care about gb lol but that was a catch for a TD

when both ppl have possession it always goes to the offesne
 5 years ago '04        #40
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 mcfalcons15 said:
Yall niccas ignorant of the rules.

Just because you have your hands ON the ball doesn't mean you POSSESS the ball!!! Touching and possessing are 2 different things. Golden Tate had his hand on the ball FOR SURE, but he DID NOT POSSESS the ball. Jennings did POSSESS the ball (meaning having control). Therefore it was not simultaneous possession.

I can touch an artifact at a museum, but that doesn't mean that I POSSESS it. The refs are WHACK, and even they didn't understand that.

I like how the black ref got the call right though

But as always, the white man come in an overrule him and f*ck sh!t up!!!
great input
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy