Up close shot of Golden Tate's touchdown catch :rollseyes: (pic)

most viewed right now
NBA KG posts video of him killin team USA 1 on 1
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 Cent in Queens with the infamous "Lance"
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill mugshot released!!
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Times are hard. Amy Schumer in the Judge Judy audience
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
11233 pageviews
102 comments

klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,185 | Props total: 657 657
Up close shot of Golden Tate's touchdown catch :rollseyes: (pic)

[pic - click to view]

People still want to say the catch was simultaneous?

102 comments for "Up close shot of Golden Tate's touchdown catch :rollseyes: (pic)"

5 years ago '04        #2
regularjoe 51 heat pts51
space
space
$34,814 | Props total: 9673 9673
It wasn't. Green Bay was robbed of a victory. In the end, it's an "L" in GB's loss column. But for anyone to say GB wasn't robbed is trolling or hating. It's obvious. It'll have to be left at that.
 5 years ago '11        #3
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
TD Jennings helmet blocking Tates hand

Which is obviously on the ball.

You herbs need to fu*k up already.
 5 years ago '08        #4
Eagles All Day 86 heat pts86
space
space
$31,693 | Props total: 10486 10486
Y'all got hosed

Hopefully this will caus ethe real refs to come back
 5 years ago '09        #5
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$65,181 | Props total: 10723 10723
 klew said:

[pic - click to view]

one set of hands is around the middle of the ball while the other set is around the points of the ball. Just on the pic you gave us it looks simultaneous to me. I can't go by how much a person has around the ball. They both simultaneously have both hands on the ball in your pic. Give me another piece of evidence or I can't convict and the defendant walks
 5 years ago '04        #6
regularjoe 51 heat pts51
space
space
$34,814 | Props total: 9673 9673
 Fly 2ndComing said:
one set of hands is around the middle of the ball while the other set is around the points of the ball. Just on the pic you gave us it looks simultaneous to me. I can't go by how much a person has around the ball. They both simultaneously have both hands on the ball in your pic. Give me another piece of evidence or I can't convict and the defendant walks
Watch the replay. That's PLENTY of evidence.
 5 years ago '08        #7
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
this dumbass stays talking out his a.ss
 5 years ago '08        #8
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,318 | Props total: 201 201
the video shows he had one hand, THEN brought over the other....

but this debate is pointless
 5 years ago '11        #9
eliwood 138 heat pts138
space
space
$31,844 | Props total: 7010 7010
 Fly 2ndComing said:
NFL Rules
To answer that question, officials referred to the NFL Rulebook, specifically rule 8, section 1, article 3, item 5:
If a pass is caught simultaneously by two eligible opponents, and both players retain it, the ball belongs to the passers. It is not a simultaneous catch if a player gains control first and an opponent subsequently gains joint control.
 5 years ago '05        #10
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,110 | Props total: 3736 3736
 Fly 2ndComing said:
every analyst on TV is explaining how it is not simultaneous by rule...that pic doesn't really show much tho...

they are saying Jennings got the ball at the highest point and then Tate reached in to take it...

also Tate's right hand came off the ball on the way down while Jennings maintained two hands and chest contact the entire time down to the ground...
 5 years ago '09        #11
space
space
Listen people not once did I say it was a simultaneous catch, I watched the game too ya know. I told the threadstarter his photo doesn't tell me that. If I didnt watch the game tonight and this was my only thing to go on then I'm saying yeah that's simultaneous.

My point of it all was he took the time to make a thread using a photo to make a point but that point wasn't made. If you're going to make a case use great evidence
 5 years ago '09        #12
space
space
 Eagles All Day said:
this dumbass stays talking out his a.ss
Just call me Andy Reid then my man
 5 years ago '09        #13
5_star_smitty|m 206 heat pts206
space
space
$44,357 | Props total: 3368 3368

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #14
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Listen people not once did I say it was a simultaneous catch, I watched the game too ya know. I told the threadstarter his photo doesn't tell me that. If I didnt watch the game tonight and this was my only thing to go on then I'm saying yeah that's simultaneous.

My point of it all was he took the time to make a thread using a photo to make a point but that point wasn't made. If you're going to make a case use great evidence

Both hands wrapped around the ball to his chest, and Tate's arm what looks to be on the tip of the ball
 5 years ago '08        #15
space
space
 5_star_smitty said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #16
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$23,706 | Props total: 3979 3979
funniest sh*t is the push off on top of that man

hilarious
 5 years ago '09        #17
space
space
 klew said:

Both hands wrapped around the ball to his chest, and Tate's arm what looks to be on the tip of the ball
I'm with you but your photo doesn't show Tate's other hand which means I need more evidence. The video says it al but you want to stick with this picture as your evidence and that sh*t won't work in your favor.
 5 years ago '08        #18
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I'm with you but your photo doesn't show Tate's other hand which means I need more evidence. The video says it al but you want to stick with this picture as your evidence and that sh*t won't work in your favor.
man just stfu with your annoying a.ss
 5 years ago '04        #19
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 klew said:

[pic - click to view]

You do know that hand is not Golden Tate's right? Tate's hands are around the ball thats Charly Martin's hand signaling TD while hes laying on the ground next to Tate and Jennings....
 5 years ago '05        #20
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
You do know that hand is not Golden Tate's right? Tate's hands are around the ball thats Charly Martin's hand signaling TD while hes laying on the ground next to Tate and Jennings....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bad A$$ GA ST. Student
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Glass Shotgun Slugs Your Worst Nightmare
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sidechick ass @baddiegi__ (Would Pipe)
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yummy 😜
49 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Aug 17 - Suspected Unarmed Man Shot by Deputies in Watts Is Pronounced..
50 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Aug 17 - Abraham Lincoln monument torched in Chicago
208 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyler, The Creator Speaks On His First Boyfriend
227 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Shannon Sharpe "Jason Garrett 'Coward',Pete Carroll 'Coward', John Lynch '..
170 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy