Up close shot of Golden Tate's touchdown catch :rollseyes: (pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside Oh my Damn she Stupid Thick
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jun 26 - Women Absorb And Retain DNA From Every Man They Have Sex With
77 comments
@news
most viewed right now
OT Lamelo still think this sh-t is the attitude era
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Unedited version of Everyday Struggle/Migos interview
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
11072 pageviews
102 comments

klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,160 | Props total: 634 634
Up close shot of Golden Tate's touchdown catch :rollseyes: (pic)

[pic - click to view]

People still want to say the catch was simultaneous?

102 comments for "Up close shot of Golden Tate's touchdown catch :rollseyes: (pic)"

5 years ago '04        #2
regularjoe 50 heat pts50
space
space
$34,440 | Props total: 8827 8827
It wasn't. Green Bay was robbed of a victory. In the end, it's an "L" in GB's loss column. But for anyone to say GB wasn't robbed is trolling or hating. It's obvious. It'll have to be left at that.
 5 years ago '11        #3
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3021 3021
TD Jennings helmet blocking Tates hand

Which is obviously on the ball.

You herbs need to fu*k up already.
 5 years ago '08        #4
Eagles All Day 84 heat pts84
space
space
$31,198 | Props total: 9047 9047
Y'all got hosed

Hopefully this will caus ethe real refs to come back
 5 years ago '09        #5
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$64,915 | Props total: 10335 10335
 klew said:

[pic - click to view]

one set of hands is around the middle of the ball while the other set is around the points of the ball. Just on the pic you gave us it looks simultaneous to me. I can't go by how much a person has around the ball. They both simultaneously have both hands on the ball in your pic. Give me another piece of evidence or I can't convict and the defendant walks
 5 years ago '04        #6
regularjoe 50 heat pts50
space
space
$34,440 | Props total: 8827 8827
 Fly 2ndComing said:
one set of hands is around the middle of the ball while the other set is around the points of the ball. Just on the pic you gave us it looks simultaneous to me. I can't go by how much a person has around the ball. They both simultaneously have both hands on the ball in your pic. Give me another piece of evidence or I can't convict and the defendant walks
Watch the replay. That's PLENTY of evidence.
 5 years ago '08        #7
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
this dumbass stays talking out his a.ss
 5 years ago '08        #8
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,292 | Props total: 158 158
the video shows he had one hand, THEN brought over the other....

but this debate is pointless
 5 years ago '11        #9
eliwood 137 heat pts137
space
space
$31,479 | Props total: 6043 6043
 Fly 2ndComing said:
NFL Rules
To answer that question, officials referred to the NFL Rulebook, specifically rule 8, section 1, article 3, item 5:
If a pass is caught simultaneously by two eligible opponents, and both players retain it, the ball belongs to the passers. It is not a simultaneous catch if a player gains control first and an opponent subsequently gains joint control.
 5 years ago '05        #10
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$14,998 | Props total: 3400 3400
 Fly 2ndComing said:
every analyst on TV is explaining how it is not simultaneous by rule...that pic doesn't really show much tho...

they are saying Jennings got the ball at the highest point and then Tate reached in to take it...

also Tate's right hand came off the ball on the way down while Jennings maintained two hands and chest contact the entire time down to the ground...
 5 years ago '09        #11
space
space
Listen people not once did I say it was a simultaneous catch, I watched the game too ya know. I told the threadstarter his photo doesn't tell me that. If I didnt watch the game tonight and this was my only thing to go on then I'm saying yeah that's simultaneous.

My point of it all was he took the time to make a thread using a photo to make a point but that point wasn't made. If you're going to make a case use great evidence
 5 years ago '09        #12
space
space
 Eagles All Day said:
this dumbass stays talking out his a.ss
Just call me Andy Reid then my man
 5 years ago '09        #13
5_star_smitty|m 204 heat pts204
space
space
$44,230 | Props total: 2835 2835

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #14
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Listen people not once did I say it was a simultaneous catch, I watched the game too ya know. I told the threadstarter his photo doesn't tell me that. If I didnt watch the game tonight and this was my only thing to go on then I'm saying yeah that's simultaneous.

My point of it all was he took the time to make a thread using a photo to make a point but that point wasn't made. If you're going to make a case use great evidence

Both hands wrapped around the ball to his chest, and Tate's arm what looks to be on the tip of the ball
 5 years ago '08        #15
space
space
 5_star_smitty said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #16
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$23,461 | Props total: 3379 3379
funniest sh*t is the push off on top of that man

hilarious
 5 years ago '09        #17
space
space
 klew said:

Both hands wrapped around the ball to his chest, and Tate's arm what looks to be on the tip of the ball
I'm with you but your photo doesn't show Tate's other hand which means I need more evidence. The video says it al but you want to stick with this picture as your evidence and that sh*t won't work in your favor.
 5 years ago '08        #18
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I'm with you but your photo doesn't show Tate's other hand which means I need more evidence. The video says it al but you want to stick with this picture as your evidence and that sh*t won't work in your favor.
man just stfu with your annoying a.ss
 5 years ago '04        #19
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,498 | Props total: 155 155
 klew said:

[pic - click to view]

You do know that hand is not Golden Tate's right? Tate's hands are around the ball thats Charly Martin's hand signaling TD while hes laying on the ground next to Tate and Jennings....
 5 years ago '05        #20
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
You do know that hand is not Golden Tate's right? Tate's hands are around the ball thats Charly Martin's hand signaling TD while hes laying on the ground next to Tate and Jennings....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 Cent takes a picture with the guy who murdered Notorious B.I.G!
85 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is this the luckiest guy ever
104 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
10 "women" charged with prostitution in Newark
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Boosie Reacts to Tupac Movie "I Love Pac But; Them N*ggas Aint Close 2 Me. Him..
226 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jun 25 - BREAKING: Anonymous Hackers Claim NASA On Verge Of Announcing ..
165 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When Bhris Brown Violates The Restraining Order I Won't Blame Him
103 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside French pulling disney pop stars now ; Demi Lovato (I'd Shoot Up Her Mi..
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Still the GOAT photo ever taken
125 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy