Sorry Packers fans but thats the right call by rule thats a TD, NFL got it right.

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,129 | Props total: 780 780
the call was wrong, yall saying they made the right call are fu*king stupid. it was not a simultaneous catch. it was clear jennings caught the ball first and secured it. tate only had the arm on the ball and even on the ground still had one arm on the ball.

end of story
 5 years ago '04        #122
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 regularjoe said:
"Would of..."

Keep trying
it's late
you got me on that dumb typo but I am still right

Good call is a good call.
 5 years ago '04        #123
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,290 | Props total: 12964 12964
 dre03 said:
You are being a hypocrite... You saying i am taking my stand because i hate the Packers when you are only taking your stand because you are a Packers fan... You can't try and call me out for my stand when you are clearly bias...

The difference is i gave you actual NFL rules of why the call was correct... You can't dispute the rule so you just attack my reasons for bringing up the rule... Cuz you know based on the rule the call was correct

You then try to use the analysts "can't all be wrong" statement as evidence for yourself... then i give you evidence that showed them all being wrong on the replay until they were corrected by an ex NFL referee... Now you defense is still they can't all be wrong???

Now tell me whose being biased here?? I give you rules which are facts and you give me opinions and a.ssumptions... Now tell me how my interpretation of the rule is correct with facts... Don't give me this you don't like the Packers and all the analysts can't be wrong teeny bopper gossip sh*t... Even Jon Gruden admits all the time he doesn't know all the rules anymore because they change frequently
I like you avoid my point each time, but it's cool.

Just because I'm a fan of the team who EVERYONE with ANY connection to the NFL agrees was screwed over means nothing. It's just something for you to keep reaching over.

The rules have been read on ESPN and the NFL Network time and time again.

You won't admit you're incorrect, and that's fine.
 5 years ago '04        #124
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
It is late
you got me on that dumb typo but I am still right

Good call is a good call.
I don't care about the grammar.

You don't know what they "would of" called. You have NO IDEA. All you can do is a.ssume. That's it.
 5 years ago '04        #125
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 regularjoe said:
Why should we listen to players, analysts, insiders, etc, etc, etc.... When we have BX's K1 and Dre03. I mean... obviously they know it all. It's just a coincidence EVERYONE in anyway affiliated with the game disagrees with you.
Are you n*ggas that blind and retarded???

I just gave you a clear example where all these n*ggas were wrong on the same play... They all believed the play could be overturned... When by rule it can't be... None of them knew that... They had to be told on LIVE AIR that the play couldn't be overturned because it was called a touchdown by an ex official...

Now can any of you n*ggas explain how you can be given possession of a ball with no feet on the ground??? Stop your whining and bi*ching and argue the fact... How and in what football era have we ever given a player possession of a ball with no body parts on the ground??? Once again I will wait for a rebuttal of the actual rule... Everybody knows the possession rule... Did it change for this game???
 5 years ago '05        #126
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,916 | Props total: 10776 10776
This is the worst call I ever seen!!!

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 39 (-2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 5 years ago '04        #127
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 dre03 said:
Are you n*ggas that blind and retarded???

I just gave you a clear example where all these n*ggas were wrong on the same play... They all believed the play could be overturned... When by rule it can't be... None of them knew that... They had to be told on LIVE AIR that the play couldn't be overturned because it was called a touchdown by an ex official...

Now can any of you n*ggas explain how you can be given possession of a ball with no feet on the ground??? Stop your whining and bi*ching and argue the fact... How and in what football era have we ever given a player possession of a ball with no body parts on the ground??? Once again I will wait for a rebuttal of the actual rule... Everybody knows the possession rule... Did it change for this game???

Obviously you don't understand, and that's fine. I'm going to bed anyway.
 5 years ago '04        #128
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
You obviously are biased and fail to realize the actual NFL catch rule is still in play even when you apply the joint catch rule.

regularjoe said:
I don't care about the grammar.

You don't know what they "would of" called. You have NO IDEA. All you can do is a.ssume. That's it.
Tate clearly gets his hand under the arm and on the ball before Jennings comes down. Jennings does not have full possession when he lands on both feet. As for it being up against his chest does that really matter when its still between Tate's hands and Tate has a good enough grip that Jennings can't pull the ball away. I mean look clearly guy one of Tate's hand is under the ball on Jenning's chest while the other arm is wrapped around the ball that is textbook simultaneous possession. NFL rule sucks sure but a rules a rule.

I get that your a Packers fan and your really upset but you will see more pictures from different angles will come out and prove that I am right.
 5 years ago '09        #129
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 regularjoe said:
From a rival:

I’m A Minnesota Viking, And I Think The Packers Got Screwed
Chris Kluwe
« Previous entry

To: Tommy Craggs, Stefan Fatsis, Drew Magary

So when we first started talking, I thought it would be fun to poke at the replacement refs a bit, maybe illustrate that they weren't prepared to operate on the level the NFL requires. But never in my worst nightmares did I imagine we'd see what just happened on Monday Night Football. The outcome of a regular-season NFL game, one of 16 in the season, was determined by the replacement refs, and they got it irrevocably wrong. For the second year in a row, Slate and Deadspin are teaming up for a season-long NFL roundtable. Check back here each week as a rotating cast of football watchers discusses the weekend's key plays, coaching decisions, and traumatic brain injuries. And click here to play the latest episode of Slate's sports podcast Hang Up and Listen.
I'm speaking, of course, of the game that just concluded between the Seahawks and the Packers, a game that came down to the very last play, and a game which illustrated beyond a doubt that the replacement officials simply are not qualified for the NFL. Like I've said before, it's not due to lack of effort or desire, but simply due to a lack of ability. Just like we wouldn't expect a high school player to keep pace with Ray Lewis, it's unfair to think the replacements can handle the pressure and intensity of a stage that they've never been on.

Let's be clear: We're past the preseason now. These games really matter, and the Packers just lost one that counts for real, one that by all rights they should have won. As a divisional rival, it pains me to say this, but the Packers got royally horsebuggered on that last play, and this could have serious implications down the road when it comes to playoff seeds and homefield advantage.

One of the main points Commissioner Goodell has always harped on is protecting the shield: not letting anything tarnish the brand of the NFL. Commissioner, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but right now the shield is tarnishing faster than a sailor's virtue in a two-dollar wh0orehouse. Players see it; coaches see it; fans see it. These refs are not fit to stand in for the men you've locked out for what is increasingly looking like nothing more than simple greed—attempting to squeeze blood from a stone simply because you can. The NFL is America's No. 1 sport in part because everyone watching it knows that the players determine the outcome of a game, not the refs. As of right now, you're hurting business by putting a product out on the field that challenges that belief.

We all know that the regular refs sometimes get calls wrong, but never this egregiously, never this overtly. Sure, they may miss a pass interference or a holding call, but they always mark off the right yardage, and there's a trust that they'll get the vast majority of the calls right. Right now, there's no trust for the replacement refs. We've seen them make mistake after mistake, and it'll only get worse as players and coaches continue to push the envelope to see what they can get away with (extra timeouts are pretty awesome, not gonna lie).

As a player, as someone whose paycheck relies on the fans' interest and their consumption of this game, I'm asking you to do what's best for the NFL and get the regular refs back on the field. It may sting your pride, and that of the owners who employ you, but at the end of the day this is a business, and a very successful one at that. I'm asking you: Please don't risk alienating your customers over something that should never have been an issue in the first place. Bring the regular refs back before it gets even worse.

But...but...but... he's just media or an emotional fan.

Where was Chris Kluwe's letter when Ed Hochuli fu*ked that call up in the Broncos game? Now do you see what I mean by overemotional fans? Tonight's controversial ending wasn't the first one ever and won't be the last. sh*t, we just had a few yesterday!

Where was Kluwe's letter when the Vikes got fu*ked in a game last year against the Lions because the regular refs didnt call a blatant facemask by a Lions defender on the Vikes QB that caused a fumble to end the game and kept the Lions playoff chances alive. Maybe that was the season before last

Where were The Kluwe Letters when a guy called heads on a live broadcast but the official said it was tails giving the ball to the other team to start overtime?

Overemotional fans or fans who choose to have selective memory. You call it?
 5 years ago '07        #130
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,179 | Props total: 14996 14996
 Sivraj said:
This is the worst call I ever seen!!!
Tuck Rule game says hi....
 5 years ago '04        #131
dre03 
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
You obviously are biased and fail to realize the actual NFL catch rule is still in play even when you apply the joint catch rule.

Tate clearly gets his hand under the arm and on the ball before Jennings comes down. Jennings does not have full possession when he lands on both feet. As for it being up against his chest does that really matter when its still between Tate's hands and Tate has a good enough grip that Jennings can't pull the ball away. I mean look clearly guy one of Tate's hand is under the ball on Jenning's chest while the other arm is wrapped around the ball that is textbook simultaneous possession. NFL rule sucks sure but a rules a rule.

I get that your a Packers fan and your really upset but you will see more pictures from different angles will come out and prove that I am right.
Thank you

This is all i been saying... Based on what we know about football... By rule a player must have control of a football and two feet, one knee or one elbow on the ground to be given possession of a football... It seems like everyone is throwing that rule out the window in this case and only looking at the top of the play... Nobody is denying that MD had his hands on the ball first... But his feet were in the air at that time... By the time his feet hit the ground both players have the ball...

Now some of the analysts are interpreting dual possession as both players having the ball to their chest which is absurd... The rule doesn't say that constitutes possession... IDK where they got that from... Two hands on the ball can be considered possession... It does not have to be in your chest to possess a catch... And this is where i believe the analysts are confused... They believe it should be in your chest for dual possession and that is not in the rules under possession... Unless there is a by law under dual possession that says ball must be in both players chest...
 5 years ago '12        #132
Middy 
space
space
space
$238 | Props total: 1 1
Man, If Aaron Rodgers had switch Statefarm too AllState, he would have been protected from mayhem like MNF...
 5 years ago '04        #133
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
^So are you saying
those who believe it wasn't a TD aka idiots would say that Aaron Rogers got Discount Double Fu*ked?
 5 years ago '04        #134
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,548 | Props total: 593 593
Desmond bishop

@Desbishop55

BREAKING -JaMarcus Russell eyeing return to NFL after discovering games can be won by throwing interceptions. yfrog.com/oevljedtj” Lolol
 09-25-2012, 02:17 AM         #135
JollyGreenGiant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AY OP, fu*k YASELF. YOU DUMB. :SHRUG:
 5 years ago '04        #136
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
 JollyGreenGiant said:
AY OP, fu*k YASELF. YOU DUMB. :SHRUG:
"Aaron Rodgers era starts in '08."

update your sig
 5 years ago '09        #137
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
I see people are taking tweets and claiming them as their own so they get credit for the joke tonight.
 09-25-2012, 02:31 AM         #138
JollyGreenGiant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
"Aaron Rodgers era starts in '08."

update your sig
I MADE THAT sh*t AT THE END OF 2007 WHEN ALL THE HATERS WERE DOUBTING RODGERS. NOT GONNA UPDATE IT NOW.
 5 years ago '04        #139
dre03 
space
space
 Peterparker said:
It's 2 slow mothafu*kas in here saying the refs made the right call...while plenty of professional NFL players and NFL analyst are saying the opposite.

YALL 2 mothafu*kas are some fu*king idiots. AND I'M NOT A PACKERS FAN AT ALL
When the Tom Brady fumble in the 2001 playoffs occurred against the Raiders every analyst and NFL player especially the ones involved claimed the refs got the call wrong... Until the next day when the NFL clarified the rule for everyone and determined the refs made the right call... People to this day still claim the call was wrong

So yeah the analysts and players are never wrong and we are the idiots... So go ahead and continue using that as your reason for thinking the call is wrong... Come back at me when you have rule that clearly backs their story... The analysts themselves said they believed joint possession is when both players have the ball in their chest... But yeah no rule states that...
 5 years ago '11        #140
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
First off, even tho it was pass interference, refs NEVER call offensive pass interference on a hail mary... it's actually little veteran trick for that play. So no matter if real or these wack a.ss refs, there would have been no PI called... not that this is right, but you can't blame the officials here.

Now... the way the OP is interpreting all this sh*t is just retarded.

[pic - click to view]

So I guess your hand can just come off the ball to try and gain control of the ball while the defender has the ball in posession
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
20 hours ago