Sorry Packers fans but thats the right call by rule thats a TD, NFL got it right.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

Clearly a pick.
 5 years ago '04        #62
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Golden Tate has to have some kind of grip on the ball in the air to be able to rip it away where it looks that close when they hit the ground, think about it.

Im sure more pictures will come out soon to show that when they were on the ground Tate had 2 hands around the football including his arm between Jenning's chest.

the truth will show, and Packers fans will still be mad.

Kid Cunner said:

[pic - click to view]

Clearly a pick.
Again that picture is after the play was blown dead and the call was already ruled a TD on the field.....

not to mention Golden Tate has both hands around the football in that picture.

Last edited by K1; 09-25-2012 at 12:39 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #63
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
it wasn't simultaneous, especially going to the ground, did he maintain possession through and through? incredible finish
 5 years ago '07        #64
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Great call

Packers lost
 5 years ago '04        #65
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
Found a big picture (right click view image)

[pic - click to view]

Notice when this is signaled a TD Jenning's left hand is clearly on top of Tate's arms which is wrapped around the football...... joint possession

tie goes to the WR folks, cry and call me a troll if you want but im not trolling its the rules
 5 years ago '04        #66
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:

[pic - click to view]

Notice when this is signaled a TD Jenning's left hand is clearly on top of Tate's arms which is wrapped around the football...... joint possession

tie goes to the WR folks, cry and call me a troll if you want but im not trolling its the rules
so you're saying I can wrap one arm under and one over the shoulder to make a catch stop trollin bud
 5 years ago '04        #67
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
it wasn't simultaneous nor did he maintain as he hit the ground plain and simple, quit trying to be different
 5 years ago '04        #68
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
 finishim said:
so you're saying I can wrap one arm under and one over the shoulder to make a catch stop trollin bud
Is his hand not on Tate's arm in that picture???
 5 years ago '08        #69
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,810 | Props total: 12473 12473
the whole world is in uproar about this yet some geek on bx thinks he got it all figured out
 5 years ago '09        #70
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12354 12354
This is getting good.
 5 years ago '04        #71
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 K1Entertainment said:

[pic - click to view]

You still aren't understanding the rule. Simultaneous possession is defined AT THE POINT OF THE fu*kING CATCH. NOT WHERE THE TWO PLAYERS END UP AFTER ALL IS SAID AND DONE. In that picture, Golden Tate COMES DOWN with his arms around the ball, but it doesn't fu*king matter because MD Jennings had control of the ball before Golden Tate even fu*king got his first arm on the ball. I'm done with you. You probably are trolling.
 5 years ago '10        #73
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,875 | Props total: 20888 20888

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #74
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #75
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,262 | Props total: 840 840
k1 is on point with every thing hes sayin, he isnt a troll and never was one.. you guys are just mad

seahawks won that game, tate had his hands under the ball and ontop and the other dude jumped over him and grabbed the ball after Tate had possession.. yes he may have pushed off but refs miss calls sometimes.

bat that sh*t down next time, why the fu*k u tryna intercept it when the game is over at that point??

stay classy packers fans
 5 years ago '04        #76
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
certainly he's maiming through the fall to the ground whether its simultaneous by opinion or not

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #77
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
You still aren't understanding the rule. Simultaneous possession is defined AT THE POINT OF THE fu*kING CATCH. NOT WHERE THE TWO PLAYERS END UP AFTER ALL IS SAID AND DONE. In that picture, Golden Tate COMES DOWN with his arms around the ball, but it doesn't fu*king matter because MD Jennings had control of the ball before Golden Tate even fu*king got his first arm on the ball. I'm done with you. You probably are trolling.
Ummm

The catch rule in NFL, also pertains to a player intercepting the ball

"A player is in possession when he is in firm grip and control of the ball inbounds. To gain possession of a loose ball that has been caught, intercepted or recovered, a player must have complete control of the ball and have both feet completely on the ground inbounds or any other part of his body, other than his hands, on the ground inbounds. If the player loses the ball while simultaneously touching both feet or any other part of his body to the ground or if there is any doubt that the acts were simultaneous, there is no possession. This rule applies to the field of play and in the end zone."

so yeah it does not matter if he had it in the air when it mattered when body parts hit the ground it was both players with the arms/hands whatever wrapped around it.
 5 years ago '10        #78
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
This sh*t got me

fu*k the Packers and they racist hick a.ss fans.

Thats what yall n*ggas get.

I hope the Giants get fu*ked over next.
What racist fans??? Dumbass!
 5 years ago '04        #79
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #80
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12354 12354
Ego, I'm all for the rule you keep quoting but at what point is control allowed to be established? If you're saying in the air then why do they have a rule in place about finishing the catch should you go to the ground which both guys did on this play. The fact that he falls giving the ball any chance of moving might allow them to say he didn't maintain control giving Tate a chance to say he had simultaneous possession.

I'm not an official and wasnt down on the field. I'm just giving you scenarios that may have caused them to make the decision they did.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy