Sorry Packers fans but thats the right call by rule thats a TD, NFL got it right.

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,470 | Props total: 14740 14740
 K1Entertainment said:
Really that was a good call, you can't gain possession of the ball in the air all that matters is what happens when you come down to the ground and at that point you got the WR with both hands around the football and even one hand between the DB's chest and the ball. I have seen this called a few times just never on this scale and at the end of the game even the real non replacement replay officials thought it was a TD since the replay officials aren't replacements that reviewed it.

The real refs would of called it a TD too, I agree its a dumb rule but a rules a rule.
You idiot, it matters who gets their hands on the ball FIRST, it cannot be a simultaneous reception if one player caught it before the other. And even after that pic showing Tate STILL only had one hand on the ball when they were on the ground you claiming he had both

Not a Broncos fan but you're either a) a troll or b) just stupid as hell.
 5 years ago '11        #42
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,938 | Props total: 8789 8789
Jesus Christ the rule is not as black and white as people think
 5 years ago '04        #43
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,667 | Props total: 520 520
 eliwood said:
Jesus Christ the rule is not as black and white as people think
It really is, dude.

It is not a simultaneous catch if a player gains control first and an
opponent subsequently gains joint control
. If the ball is muffed after simultaneous touching by two such
players, all the players of the passing team become eligible to catch the loose ball.
That right there says it all. Looking at the video. MD jennings gained almost immediate control while Golden Tate simply had an arm in there. It wasn't until both were on the ground that Golden Tate got full control. How is that not black and white?
 5 years ago '04        #44
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 X_WunderKind_X said:

[pic - click to view]

thread OVER b
thread RESTARTED b

Look at the referee hes already signaling so the plays over that picture shows nothing

Last edited by K1; 09-25-2012 at 12:41 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #45
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,987 | Props total: 11777 11777
Define simultaneous possession
 5 years ago '04        #46
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,356 | Props total: 13019 13019
 K1Entertainment said:
thread RESTARTED b

Look at the referee hes already signaling so the plays over that picture shows nothing but him releasing the football after the plays over.

You did good. Got 3-4 pages of pure trolling.
 5 years ago '04        #47
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,684 | Props total: 11345 11345
some random dude like you is going to tell me what is right. i rather take ex players/players/insiders/analysts opinion. then yours. you fu*kin clown. go fu*k a zebra.
 5 years ago '04        #48
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,667 | Props total: 520 520
 K1Entertainment said:
thread RESTARTED b

Look at the referee hes already signaling so the plays over that picture shows nothing but him releasing the football after the plays over.
That would be fine... IF THE fu*kIN END OF THE PLAY MATTERED. It starts at the beginning of the fu*king catch you retarded ignoramus bi*ch.
 5 years ago '06        #49
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 2718 2718
 K1Entertainment said:
Really that was a good call, you can't gain possession of the ball in the air all that matters is what happens when you come down to the ground and at that point you got the WR with both hands around the football and even one hand between the DB's chest and the ball. I have seen this called a few times just never on this scale and at the end of the game even the real non replacement replay officials thought it was a TD since the replay officials aren't replacements that reviewed it.

The real refs would of called it a TD too, I agree its a dumb rule but a rules a rule.
You know the ref that was in the booth with Gruden and Trico even said that it was an interception.
 5 years ago '04        #50
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
 Trap$tar said:
You know the ref that was in the booth with Gruden and Trico even said that it was an interception.
Of course Gruden is mad he has an emotional connection with the Packers, Steve Mariucci was mad too. SHOCKING!
 5 years ago '04        #51
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,356 | Props total: 13019 13019
 K1Entertainment said:
Of course Gruden is mad he has an emotional connection with the Packers, Steve Mariucci was mad too. SHOCKING!
So explain Steve Young, Trent Dilfer, the ref in the booth, SVP, Bill Polian, Charlie Casserly, etc, etc... explain them.

Trent Dilfer raised the 12 man flag, and he was pissed.
 5 years ago '04        #52
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
That would be fine... IF THE fu*kIN END OF THE PLAY MATTERED. It starts at the beginning of the fu*king catch you retarded ignoramus bi*ch.
I see that you see the rule in green and yellow glasses its okay, but the truth is if your a defender you have to have full control.

I wish I could find that Champ INT that got overturned was very similar he actual has more possession than Jennings had and it got overturned and ruled a catch for a first down.
 5 years ago '05        #53
Young OG 164 heat pts164
space
space
$18,239 | Props total: 13754 13754
 regularjoe said:
So explain Steve Young, Trent Dilfer, the ref in the booth, SVP, Bill Polian, Charlie Casserly, etc, etc... explain them.

Trent Dilfer raised the 12 man flag, and he was pissed.

welcome to the 1-2 club .. have a seat
 5 years ago '11        #54
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 716 716
 keithbm1111 said:
You KNOW when the ball was in the air, the refs were thinking "please just hit the fu*king ground" worst possible outcome for them happened and they fu*king blew it
 5 years ago '10        #55
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,605 | Props total: 30548 30548
 e G o Maniac said:
 5 years ago '11        #56
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,938 | Props total: 8789 8789
 e G o Maniac said:
It really is, dude.

That right there says it all. Looking at the video. MD jennings gained almost immediate control while Golden Tate simply had an arm in there. It wasn't until both were on the ground that Golden Tate got full control. How is that not black and white?
I'm talking about the people that have got that "tie goes to offense" ingrained in their head. There's more to the simultaneous catch rule than people who don't know the rule think. And I'm arguing for what you quoted You can look through my post history, I've been posting the rule book quote since the game ended
 5 years ago '11        #57
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 716 716
 K1Entertainment said:
I see that you see the rule in green and yellow glasses its okay, but the truth is if your a defender you have to have full control.

I wish I could find that Champ INT that got overturned was very similar he actual has more possession than Jennings had and it got overturned and ruled a catch for a first down.
you're reaching, it wasn't even close to being a close call
 5 years ago '05        #58
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
k1, stfu you idiot. nice troll thread though.
 5 years ago '09        #59
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
Guys the picture in this thread has one of Tate's hands showing and the other is the white guy for the Seahawks. Unless Golden Tate has two different color arms or two right hands.

Welcome to the twilight zone
 5 years ago '04        #60
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,174 | Props total: 5430 5430
 K1Entertainment said:
First off I don't like the rule, I have seen a few Champ Bailey interceptions overturned due to the rule even when Champ had full control and the WR just puts 2 hands on it. So I have seen how bullsh-t the rule is.

That said a rule is a rule its the right call, and the Green Bay DBs need to be ashamed of themselves for not knocking the ball down, why intercept the last play? Tie always goes to the WR even when its not that close DBs need to know this in these situations swat the ball away and you win. They even reviewed it and those review officials are the normal review officials no replacements so you can't blame it on replacements.

I don't care if there is threads on this already and watch the media is about to blow this up because its the perfect way to attract negative attention to the NFL to get the real refs back.

Also I think the media is funny, if this same thing happened and the Packers benefited from it they wouldn't make as big of a deal out of. East coast bias shines through every time.

They sitting there on ESPN all sad and speaking quietly you would of think someone died on the field.
i swear sometimes.....the vid clearly shows gb db had full possession of the ball. there was no vid supporting a td by tate.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
42 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now