Sorry Packers fans but thats the right call by rule thats a TD, NFL got it right.

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-25-2012, 12:01 AM         #21
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rule 12, Section 3, Article 6, Item 1

Zero fu*ks given
 5 years ago '11        #22
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
This sh*t got me

fu*k the Packers and they racist hick a.ss fans.

Thats what yall n*ggas get.

I hope the Giants get fu*ked over next.
 5 years ago '09        #23
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,435 | Props total: 12370 12370
 e G o Maniac said:
The rule to define a simultaneous catch says that if either the defender or the receiver got full control of the ball before the other player gets control, it's not a simultaneous catch. If you look at the video closely, you can see that MD Jennings had FULL control of the football before Golden Tate had control. only had one hand in there barely able to clutch it. Only when they got to the ground did he fully grasp the football. Go look the rule up and have a nice day.
So should I go get the completion of a catch rule and post that?
 5 years ago '07        #24
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,263 | Props total: 309 309
You KNOW when the ball was in the air, the refs were thinking "please just hit the fu*king ground" worst possible outcome for them happened and they fu*king blew it
 5 years ago '12        #25
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 538 538
 Peterparker said:
I'm not even a packer fan but them Refs fu*ked up Brah BIG TIME fu*kED UP
this.
 5 years ago '05        #26
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,240 | Props total: 15810 15810
Where the mods at? Somebody needs to delete this blatant troll thread.
 5 years ago '12        #27
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,138 | Props total: 15853 15853
Golden Tate didn't even catch the ball Oh they missed the offensive PI too
 5 years ago '11        #28
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,273 | Props total: 17736 17736
 K1Entertainment said:
Not denying that but you know how many times pass interference on offense or defense is called on the final play of the game?

not very much I remember watching Eddie Royal getting pushed out the end zone while the ball was in the air and that not being called, even one time it happened against the Raiders DHB got laid out while the ball was in the air they don't call sh*t on the final play ever.

btw roughing the QB could of also been called on that final play in Seattle but nobody is talking about that
obviously no one in here agrees with you....Its settled, your wrong and a troll

now about this jay cutler thread
 5 years ago '04        #29
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 e G o Maniac said:
Now take that definition, watch that video, and tell me it was a fu*kin catch by the receiver.
Tate's hand is on Jenning's chest under the ball and also his other hand is on top of the ball when they land it looks like simultaneous possession.

Bama Boy said:
Sorry K1 Ent. but much like your horrible mock drafts you're just dumb... it cant be simultaneous catch if the DB catches it FIRST! Dude had control all the way to the ground. Period. Interception. And I guess you didnt see the batted pass in the Lions game turn into a TD yesterday huh? Stop making stupid threads with your terrible opinions.

And this is coming from someone who could give two sh*ts about either team.
He hand control in the air yeah but watch the replay Tate has a whole arm around it and when they land he has two hands including one between Jennings chest and the ball thats simultaneous possession.

you can't have control of the ball in the air.

bat the ball out of the end zone and you win I saw the Lions play and that was at the beg of the end zone this was in the back of the endzone near the sideline could of easily been batted out of play.
 5 years ago '04        #30
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,085 | Props total: 11907 11907
 5 years ago '11        #31
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,273 | Props total: 17736 17736

[pic - click to view]

thread OVER b
 5 years ago '04        #32
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,588 | Props total: 13195 13195
 torious said:
Your record is the same as ours...

5 years ago '04        #33
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
 K1Entertainment said:
Tate's hand is on Jenning's chest under the ball and also his other hand is on top of the ball when they land it looks like simultaneous possession.

He hand control in the air yeah but watch the replay Tate has a whole arm around it and when they land he has two hands including one between Jennings chest and the ball thats simultaneous possession.

bat the ball out of the end zone and you win I saw the Lions play and that was at the beg of the end zone this was in the back of the endzone near the sideline could of easily been batted out of play.
You're a fu*king idiot. The simultaneous catch is defined at the point of the catch, not where the play ends. At the point of the catch, Golden Tate did not have A SLIVER of possession while MD Jennings did. Remind me to never take your football knowledge seriously, including your stupid a.ss mock draft threads where you pretend to know the first thing about scouting

Oh yea, and possession of the ball can happen anywhere. It can happen if you're upside down hanging from someone's neck. As long as you have a tight grip, it's considered a possession. What you're thinking of is the process of a catch, which is completely different. A receiver can have possession of the ball in the air and lose possession in the process of the rest of the catch. If you can't even get simple NFL rules right how can you expect anyone to take you seriously?
 5 years ago '08        #34
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
Ultimate troll thread
 5 years ago '04        #35
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
This sh*t got me

fu*k the Packers and they racist hick a.ss fans.

Thats what yall n*ggas get.

I hope the Giants get fu*ked over next.
this f*ggot stay got our team in her mouth
 5 years ago '04        #36
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Really that was a good call, you can't gain possession of the ball in the air all that matters is what happens when you come down to the ground and at that point you got the WR with both hands around the football and even one hand between the DB's chest and the ball. I have seen this called a few times just never on this scale and at the end of the game even the real non replacement replay officials thought it was a TD since the replay officials aren't replacements that reviewed it.

The real refs would of called it a TD too, I agree its a dumb rule but a rules a rule.
 5 years ago '06        #37
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14847 14847
 K1Entertainment said:

you truly are a moron.
 5 years ago '07        #38
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,839 | Props total: 2000 2000
 X_WunderKind_X said:

[pic - click to view]

thread OVER b
if OP calls this both players having control of the ball then I might have a couple optometrist phone numbers you need to call
 5 years ago '04        #39
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
 K1Entertainment said:
Packers fans think im trolling but im not that was a good call, you can't gain possession of the ball in the air all that matters is what happens when you come down to the ground and at that point you got the WR with both hands around the football and even one hand between the DB's chest and the ball. I have seen this called a few times just never on this scale and at the end of the game even the real non replacement replay officials thought it was a TD since the replay officials aren't replacements that reviewed it.

The real refs would of called it a TD too, I agree its a dumb rule but a rules a rule.
Dude you HAVE to be trolling. Your interpretation of the rule is completely wrong. THE POSSESSION HAPPENS ANYWHERE. AS LONG AS THE DEFENDER OR RECEIVER HAS A TIGHT GRIP ON THE BALL THEY HAVE POSSESSION. It doesn't matter when their feet get down, if their feet ever get down, or what have you. Possession/control is simply when you have a grip on the ball. Anything after that is the process of it all. You're such a fu*king retard it's not even funny.
 5 years ago '04        #40
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,085 | Props total: 11907 11907
 regularjoe said:
Your record is the same as ours...

Exactly.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
34 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
74 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
57 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy