Sorry Packers fans but thats the right call by rule thats a TD, NFL got it right.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #281
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12994 12994
 Pistol Peter said:
didn't anyone notice that after wilson passed the ball there should of been a roughing the passer penalty that the packers got away with as usual...the universe has a way of balancing itself out you know
It sure does... I get the feeling there will be a ton of bumped threads come playoff time.

5 years ago '04        #282
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Pistol Peter said:
didn't anyone notice that after wilson passed the ball there should of been a roughing the passer penalty that the packers got away with as usual...the universe has a way of balancing itself out you know
no there shouldn't have been, as there shouldn't have been earlier, he was out of the pocket an officially a runner
 5 years ago '04        #283
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 781 781
 NO RELIGION said:
did you really photoshop stafford head on eli?
 5 years ago '04        #284
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
The craziest part of all this are the idiots arguing that Jennings has possession because he has two hands on it Tate has one hand on it

I guess we've never seen a one handed catch ever in history huh? There is no rule stating how many hands determine possession people nor is there some sort of percentage of the ball held rule. Possession is possession and Tate has one hand under the ball which is between the ball and Jennings chest the whole time. Again I say, if Jennings knocks it down there Tate doesn't get to have his hand in there. The fact that he wanted so bad to pick it off he actually gave Tate a chance to make a case while pinning his left hand in there.

moral of the story, knock it down!
show me some proof that tates left hand is touching the ball, or that as they hit the ground that his right arm is even holding the ball
 5 years ago '05        #285
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Pistol Peter said:
The defender didnt take more than 2 steps though so i dont think that shoulda been a flag, at least from what i remember
 5 years ago '09        #286
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12347 12347
 regularjoe said:
Tate didn't have simultaneous possession. What part of that is not clear to you? It was literally explained in 4 sentences about 5 posts above this.

I GUARANTEE if it was DeShaun Goldson in Jennings place, with Hakeem Nicks in Golden Tates position, with the EXACT same sequence happening, your tune would be MUCH different. But, that's not the case, so it's not. You hate the Packers, so.. I take it for what its worth.
Actually I'm wired a little differently than most typical fans. If that's the 49ers I'm pissed because the game should have never come to that moment so we deserve to get whatever happens in that scenario. Also, I have no problems going against my team especially when the sh*t is obvious.

Just last week I said the Vikings had a great shot to beat the 49ers and dont be shocked if they do then every niners fan in that thread said I was stupid and we would kick their a.ss. We see how that turned didnt we?

Bias is unhealthy man. Besides, I needed that play to go against the Seahawks since they are a division rival so why would I care to argue for them unless I felt the right callw as made.
 5 years ago '07        #287
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 finishim said:
no there shouldn't have been, as there shouldn't have been earlier, he was out of the pocket an officially a runner
that's not true al...i'm pretty sure it was a roughing the passer penalty that the packers got away with
 5 years ago '09        #288
space
space
 finishim said:
show me some proof that tates left hand is touching the ball, or that as they hit the ground that his right arm is even holding the ball
Go back and watch the gif you had in this thread that I have quoted several times then go back and watch the NFL.com video I posted a a few posts back and listen to Casserly and Davis discuss it. I'll wait
 5 years ago '06        #289
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,500 | Props total: 906 906
When you have NFL greats like Steve Young and Jon Gruden ripping the refs and calling the league a mockery, you know it was the wrong call.

Boxden (other than some seahawks forums) is literally the only place I've seen say that was a TD.. For some reason im not surprised
 5 years ago '12        #290
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,704 | Props total: 22071 22071
 finishim said:
Exactly. How in the fu*k was he supposed to stop himself after he had already jumped at him?
 5 years ago '04        #291
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Go back and watch the gif you had in this thread that I have quoted several times then go back and watch the NFL.com video I posted a a few posts back and listen to Casserly and Davis discuss it. I'll wait
why? cuz Davis is the ONLY person who agrees with the call?

there is no clear view of his left hand touching the ball, or reason to believe his right hand is even touching it as they go to the ground
 5 years ago '04        #292
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12994 12994
 mixedwun said:
When you have NFL greats like Steve Young and Jon Gruden ripping the refs and calling the league a mockery, you know it was the wrong call.

Boxden (other than some seahawks forums) is literally the only place I've seen say that was a TD.. For some reason im not surprised
You shouldn't be, either am I. You know you can't tell some people anything.
 5 years ago '09        #293
space
space
 regularjoe said:
In order for it to be simultaneous, one hand doesn't equal or outweigh two hands. I thought that would be clear to you, but since it's not, it makes my point, 99% of analysts point, players point, ex refs point, etc, etc, further more. But but but... you know more than them.
Dude, how you possess the ball doesnt matter. Whether its one hand, two hands, your facemask, sh*t one guy can have the ball in his armpit and the other guy with a hand on it and they can rule it simultaneous. A guy can have it between his legs and the other guy can have an arm around his leg and the ball and it can be ruled simultaneous. Neither guy can actually "possess" it in the air then they fall to the ground with it sandwiched between them and it be ruled a simultaneous catch.

Their hands and your two hands vs one hand argument are irrelevant because there are many ways you can establish possession.
 09-25-2012, 12:01 PM         #294
Green Bay Nation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Actually I'm wired a little differently than most typical fans. If that's the 49ers I'm pissed because the game should have never come to that moment so we deserve to get whatever happens in that scenario. Also, I have no problems going against my team especially when the sh*t is obvious.

Just last week I said the Vikings had a great shot to beat the 49ers and dont be shocked if they do then every niners fan in that thread said I was stupid and we would kick their a.ss. We see how that turned didnt we?

Bias is unhealthy man. Besides, I needed that play to go against the Seahawks since they are a division rival so why would I care to argue for them unless I felt the right callw as made.
I'm the same exact way man

My most of my packer friends are all giving me sh*t cause I'm not agreeing with them 100%

Did you see how we played

If we are as good as everybody puts us out to be, then we wouldn't have to worry about things like this.
 5 years ago '09        #295
space
space
 mixedwun said:

You haven't been watching much tv since it happened then have you. Or listened to any radio across the country either I guess. I posted a video of a guy on NFL Netty saying it was a catch. There are others that I posted last night or have seen on the net today.

The popular opinion is one of disgust but nobody including the people on everybody's favorite sports channel wants to actually break down the plays. They all have become one track minded and want to disparage the replacement officials and NFL.
 5 years ago '07        #296
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #297
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,961 | Props total: 11714 11714
 regularjoe said:
It sure does... I get the feeling there will be a ton of bumped threads come playoff time.

you don't know how close i came to bumping the "jake ballard incomplete touchdown knee in bounds" packers giants thread this morning be glad I didn't

i did track it down and read thru it tho
 5 years ago '09        #298
space
space
 Bullseye said:
According to NFL Rules, you need 2 feet on the ground + possession. Doesn't matter who grabbed it in the air first, it matters who has both hands on it and both feet on the ground first. Tate grabbed it simultaneously as Jennings grabbed it. Then both players had both hands on the ball when both their feet landed. Hard to say Jennings had true possession if Tate had his hands on it and was f!ghting for it the whole time too. At the least, maybe an equal possession, which goes to the WR. According to me, Jennings got the INT. But according to NFL rules, the refs may have been right....

Watch the slow mo

finishhim, what do you see here? Stop being biased and at least attempt to view things clearly and without bias. I dare you
 5 years ago '09        #299
space
space
 Green Bay Nation said:
I'm the same exact way man

My most of my packer friends are all giving me sh*t cause I'm not agreeing with them 100%

Did you see how we played

If we are as good as everybody puts us out to be, then we wouldn't have to worry about things like this.
I can totally respect that guy
 5 years ago '04        #300
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,961 | Props total: 11714 11714
 Fly 2ndComing said:
finishhim, what do you see here? Stop being biased and at least attempt to view things clearly and without bias. I dare you
but but but but gruden used the word tragic
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago