Sorry Packers fans but thats the right call by rule thats a TD, NFL got it right.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #201
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
how on earth wasn't this a catch by the receiver?!!! cuz it was obviously an int

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #202
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,011 | Props total: 11811 11811
 e G o Maniac said:
I worded that wrong. What I meant by Tate getting control on the ground is him actually getting a full grip on the ball. He does not get a full grip on the ball until he's on the ground, while MD Jennings had full grip/control all the way through. That means nothing Golden Tate did should have mattered. It's not just about how the play ends. If that were the case then every single defender would latch onto the ball after a receiver makes a catch and call it a pick. Unfortunately for them, that's not the rule, and the same is true in reverse. You're reaching to find a fault in my explanation dude. Fact of the matter is Golden Tate clearly did not establish a hold on the ball until after the two already went to the ground, while MD Jennings had control the entire time. By definition, that's a pick. PS: you've always been the gayest Lions fan on this site.

except, it is about how the play ends, above all else. :
 finishim said:
what makes you think his right arm ever truly has a hold on the football? or is he just grabbing into Jennings? never simultaneous man

don't arguing against u blind fans

they were far from the ground at the point where his head was on the facemask. which means the catch wasn't even close to being completed. the Calvin johnson catch was overturned despite the fact that he had gotten up and dropped the ball and it was about 3 seconds after he initially gained possession, 6 seconds in slowmo.. if that's the right call this one is too
 5 years ago '04        #203
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 M said:
Anyone who seriously thinks that was a simultaneous catch is a fu*king idiot, Jennings got control first and kept control all the way to the ground.

And obviously it wasn't the only blown call in the game, the bullsh*t personal fouls and the completely blatant fu*ked up PI call...it's just a fu*king joke at this point.
 finishim said:
how on earth wasn't this a catch by the receiver?!!! cuz it was obviously an int

I'm sayin. Everyone who honestly thinks this is a touchdown are either stupid, hate the Packers, or a Seahawks fan.

If I truly believed this was a touchdown, trust me I'd fu*kin say it. I'm one of the most objective fans on this site when it comes to the officiating. I'll call out a bad call in our favor in a heartbeat (and not care because it helps us, of course) but I'll at least call it out. If I believed this was a touchdown, I'd say it. Fan or not. But the fact of the matter is this was NOT a touchdown.
 5 years ago '12        #204
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
 e G o Maniac said:
You STILL aren't interpreting the rule of a simultaneous catch right. Tate seized a grip on the ball on the fu*king ground, and the play should have already been over at that point because MD Jennings hit the ground. MD Jennings had full possession from the highest point of the catch, all the way to the ground no questions asked. Golden Tate comes in late and wraps his arms around it while on the ground and that's a touchdown? You guys CANNOT be this stupid.
Stop responding to that uninformed non-journalist. Don't waste your time talking to him. Just read his post history from last night and you will see why I only responded to him once.
 5 years ago '04        #205
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 torious said:
Jennings may not have lost alll control of the ball, but all of you packer fans have acknowledged that at (what happens to be the most relevant determining factor), Tate seized at LEAST if not full, possession of the ball. you jut haven't acknowledged the bolded and italicized part.
when did Tate seize any possession? he had good possession of Jennings and then grabbed the ball once Jennings had complete possession with feet down then on the ground grabbing for it, hope you guys enjoy the crow later on when the nfl issues a statement
 5 years ago '08        #206
I.J. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,359 | Props total: 617 617
 e G o Maniac said:
You STILL aren't interpreting the rule of a simultaneous catch right. Tate seized a grip on the ball on the fu*king ground, and the play should have already been over at that point because MD Jennings hit the ground. MD Jennings had full possession from the highest point of the catch, all the way to the ground no questions asked. Golden Tate comes in late and wraps his arms around it while on the ground and that's a touchdown? You guys CANNOT be this stupid.

Dont argue with this dude he is a obvious butthurt lions fan hating!
 5 years ago '04        #207
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 torious said:
they were far from the ground at the point where his head was on the facemask. which means the catch wasn't even close to being completed. the Calvin johnson catch was overturned despite the fact that he had gotten up and dropped the ball and it was about 3 seconds after he initially gained possession, 6 seconds in slowmo.. if that's the right call this one is too
No, it's about the ENTIRETY of a play. What I mean is that you can't just say "oh, well Tate had his arms wrapped around the ball at the end of it so it's a touchdown." You can't negate everything that led up to that, and what led up to that was MD Jennings had full possession the entire way through, While Golden Tate didn't establish a grip until after the two went to the ground. fu*king idiot.
 5 years ago '04        #208
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 torious said:
so in that case and you can't tell who caught it, it be incomplete like the rule states, k1 posted it earlier
 5 years ago '04        #209
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 finishim said:

not sure if serious, but if you're wondering, it's because clark had possession of the ball when the play ended, just like tate it. you just ethered yourself son
 5 years ago '04        #210
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 ThePainkiller said:
Stop responding to that uninformed non-journalist. Don't waste your time talking to him. Just read his post history from last night and you will see why I only responded to him once.
 I.J. said:
Dont argue with this dude he is a obvious butthurt lions fan hating!
^^^ This. I think the n*ggas are still mad because of that Calvin Johnson complete-the-process debacle
 5 years ago '04        #211
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 finishim said:
so in that case and you can't tell who caught it, it be incomplete like the rule states, k1 posted it earlier

only scenario where it's incomplete is if the ball hits the ground and both receivers lose possession. it was ruled a touchdown on the field.. not enough to overturn = touchdown
 5 years ago '04        #212
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 torious said:
not sure if serious, but if you're wondering, it's because clark had possession of the ball when the play ended, just like tate it. you just ethered yourself son
Tate had possession at the end of the play as he continues to try to get into better position to touch the ball to make it look like he came remotely close to catching it? no, I didn't ether myself, this was more of a simultaneous possession play in the video I posted, the only difference is, instead of trying to act like he made the catch, the wr let go
 5 years ago '04        #213
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
^^^ This. I think the n*ggas are still mad because of that Calvin Johnson complete-the-process debacle
So me being "upset" negates the rule? OK, you win then.
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #214
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 torious said:
only scenario where it's incomplete is if the ball hits the ground and both receivers lose possession. it was ruled a touchdown on the field.. not enough to overturn = touchdown
TATE IS UNDERNEATH JENNINGS, man I hope this is one big troll from you guys
 5 years ago '04        #215
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 torious said:
So me being upset negates the rule? OK
No, you're getting THIS rule completely wrong, and you're not seeing it with any degree of objectivity. That, or you're blind as a bat.
 5 years ago '12        #216
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
 finishim said:
That's all he does. Which is why I am telling you guys to ignore those 3-4 uninformed guys in this thread.
 5 years ago '04        #217
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 torious said:
the booth reviews are done by SEASONED NFL officials. you guys keep ignoring the rule and basic human logic. it's a stupid rule but it's the rule.

"but but but but but but john gruden said it was tragic"
you're a retard. who has possession first of the football ISNT REVIEWABLE. So they cant overturn the TD ruled by the ref even when jennings had it first.
 5 years ago '04        #218
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 finishim said:
Tate had possession at the end of the play as he continues to try to get into better position to touch the ball to make it look like he came remotely close to catching it? no, I didn't ether myself, this was more of a simultaneous possession play in the video I posted, the only difference is, instead of trying to act like he made the catch, the wr let go
tate was in better position to seize control of the ball than that WR was, and he was smarter. he made a heads up play, and used the rules to his advantage. it'll all come out sooner or later, the smoke will clear, as will your emotions, as did mine after i realized that the CJ non-catch was the right call and it has been called that way since then, and you'll realize it too.
 5 years ago '04        #219
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 finishim said:
he has two hands firmly gripped on the ball.. until someone can find me a definition that proves that having the ball up against your chest automatically indicates that you alone have possession and no one else does, you have nothing
 5 years ago '04        #220
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Venom said:
you're a retard. who has possession first of the football ISNT REVIEWABLE. So they cant overturn the TD ruled by the ref even when jennings had it first.
but what i'm saying is what happened first doesn't matter..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now