Kendrick Lamar - Art Of Peer Pressure (Off of "Good Kid, m.A.A.d City")

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13
Damn, i need this album:hillwhoa:
 5 years ago '07        #82
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Very dre 3kish
 5 years ago '11        #83
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,330 | Props total: 8466 8466
Nice storytelling track Not MTV material but it serves its purpose
 5 years ago '05        #84
Deuce Fortitude 178 heat pts178 OP
space
space
$5,846 | Props total: 676 676
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Very dre 3kish
 5 years ago '09        #87
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,238 | Props total: 19343 19343
imma wait for that album
 5 years ago '11        #88
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,810 | Props total: 1194 1194
 s7venwords said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to South Side again.

What sucked more to me was Ab Soul dissing the crowd, these cats still have some growing up to do.
Here's how i see it.
This wasn't like a concert, the concert was the night before when he brought out lupe then he scheduled a listening party(which he didn't have to). He had it and people were being disrespectful and so he said fu*k it, i'm out. I'd do the same sh*t.

As for ab-soul

ab-soul ‏@abdashsoul
And for the record I didn't diss "Chicago"..it was a general statement. "y'all ain't gon ever be better than us.". I'll say that in LA too.
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

18h ab-soul ‏@abdashsoul
Lol Chicago ain't like how we bounced on em...shoulda been payin attention
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
 5 years ago '11        #89
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Norcal no matter how you twist it if you let your ego get bent out of shape just because people weren't dead silent at a listening party that's some hoe sh*t on both of their parts. When y'all gas em up like this they'll start acting like divas...
 5 years ago '11        #90
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 South Side said:
Norcal no matter how you twist it if you let your ego get bent out of shape just because people weren't dead silent at a listening party that's some hoe sh*t on both of their parts. When y'all gas em up like this they'll start acting like divas...
If you look up reviews at listening parties they usually tell the whole story and from what i've read people are usually respectful, that wasn't the case here. Kendrick didn't have to do the listening party so when people start yelling and interrupting songs he just said fu*k it.

What would you do in this situation?
 5 years ago '11        #91
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 norcal925 said:
If you look up reviews at listening parties they usually tell the whole story and from what i've read people are usually respectful, that wasn't the case here. Kendrick didn't have to do the listening party so when people start yelling and interrupting songs he just said fu*k it.

What would you do in this situation?
I would let it ride. Again, emphasis on party. You're surrounded by your people letting your music set the mood and people are vibing to it while giving their opinions to each other. Especially if liquor is involved how the hell do you expect people to just sit there class room style all attentive? Soulo seriously needs to get over himself.

"Never gon be better than us" -- who the fu*k are y'all right now?
 5 years ago '11        #92
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 South Side said:
I would let it ride. Again, emphasis on party. You're surrounded by your people letting your music set the mood and people are vibing to it while giving their opinions to each other. Especially if liquor is involved how the hell do you expect people to just sit there class room style all attentive? Soulo seriously needs to get over himself.

"Never gon be better than us" -- who the fu*k are y'all right now?
Have you read listening party reviews?
Most of them are quiet depending on the artist, also you dont go to a listening party wasted.

TDE is the best crew out right now, no other crew is fu*king with them.
 5 years ago '11        #93
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 norcal925 said:
Have you read listening party reviews?
Most of them are quiet depending on the artist, also you dont go to a listening party wasted.

TDE is the best crew out right now, no other crew is fu*king with them.
Yes I have and it really doesn't matter. People are going to act like they want to. They both got a much needed reality check apparently, catching feelings all because every single person in the room wasn't completely hush hush. Read the tweets, it clearly states people were drinking. For the third time, album listening party.

There's no excuse for this type of diva sh*t, but this right here is exactly why they think it's cool to act like this...
 5 years ago '11        #94
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 South Side said:
Yes I have and it really doesn't matter. People are going to act like they want to. They both got a much needed reality check apparently, catching feelings all because every single person in the room wasn't completely hush hush. Read the tweets, it clearly states people were drinking. For the third time, album listening party.

There's no excuse for this type of diva sh*t, but this right here is exactly why they think it's cool to act like this...
Like is said most listening parties are respectful. You can say it however much you want, wont change that fact.

Also it's not their fault there releasing the best music right now
I honestly couldn't care less if people think their divas or even if they are, the music hasn't changed so it doesn't bother me.
 5 years ago '11        #95
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 norcal925 said:
Like is said most listening parties are respectful. You can say it however much you want, wont change that fact.

Also it's not their fault there releasing the best music right now
I honestly couldn't care less if people think their divas or even if they are, the music hasn't changed so it doesn't bother me.
Explain to me how it's disrespectful to party at a listening party? Serious question...

You actually should care. Because if they let their egos blow up to the point where they treat all their fans like this & say something crazy about an entire city (fu*k the back tracking ab), when that city stops fu*kin with them what'll they say then? Y'all can keep this Cali attitude in Cali...
 5 years ago '11        #96
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,008 | Props total: 607 607
this is the first song by him i listened to

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #97
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 South Side said:
Explain to me how it's disrespectful to party at a listening party? Serious question...

You actually should care. Because if they let their egos blow up to the point where they treat all their fans like this & say something crazy about an entire city (fu*k the back tracking ab), when that city stops fu*kin with them what'll they say then? Y'all can keep this Cali attitude in Cali...
Just like everything else in Cali this attitude will be taken
and na i dont care, rappers do dumb things all the time. I wouldn't be a fan of rap music it i let if affect me.

Go read the listening party reviews for albums like the Cole one, msot people are respectful at listening parties. Anyways this doesn't bother me in the slightest, i would have done the same.
 5 years ago '10        #98
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
sh*t was weak
 5 years ago '05        #99
Deuce Fortitude 178 heat pts178 OP
space
space
$5,846 | Props total: 676 676
 beast1412 said:
this is the first song by him i listened to

[pic - click to view]

first??
 5 years ago '04        #100
Yung C 
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 33 33
Honestly... this is the best song I've heard from him in a while... goes along perfect with the theme of the album and is more reminiscent of his first few projects... and a little bit of section 80..

all of the people saying its weak clearly aren't listening to the lyrics... he painted a fu*king masterpiece with words.

anyone from the westcoast... i know they an relate to the story being told.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy