Sep 24 - The Road to World War 3

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '09        #121
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
A lot of knowledge was dropped on me in this thread.
 5 years ago '04        #122
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 niceguy954 said:
they put fluoride in our water to help prevent tooth decay..For people who don't brush their teeth or only drink filter bottle water with no fluoride . Read the active ingredient on your tooth paste tonight

OMG.......

Dude, fluoride is POISONOUS

"Do not swallow,” and “in case of accidental ingestion, contact the poison control center.”

Truth is, its polluting and poisoning your pineal gland.. and if you know the function of your pineal gland, it's a no brainier WHY we are being exposed to high amounts of fluoride.

“Fluoride is likely to cause decreased melatonin production and to have other effects on normal pineal function, which in turn could contribute to a variety of effects in humans.” (National Research Council 2006).
 5 years ago '09        #123
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
To be honest with you guys, I perfer the world to end rather then continue to go down the path it's been going for the past few years. Majority of us live just to work and get the rich richer. The drugs, s3x, music has infected our you ggeneration to the point of having no respect for anyone. Humanity in general has been losing worse then nas & knicks put together multiply ochocinco and divide by the nj nets.
 5 years ago '11        #124
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 Chi city Che said:
you care to elaborate on that or share some knowledge? I've always wondered if there was a connection there but have never come across anything to really solidify that idea
hey man sorry for late response, I'ma get back to u on that. I lost track of this thread 4 pages ago, when it was moved out of the Daily Bugle into "Opinion/2nd-hand" section so I have some catching up to do.

whouthinkitis said:
link doesn't work

ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Because they're not going to attack us for it. They're just going to stop dealing with US dollars. And that's why we're going to war. Because as long as the rest of the world uses the dollar, we have control. Once countries start to use other means besides the dollar, then the US lost all power.

Plus a lot of economies around the world need the US to survive. Without having the US as a consumer, many countries would loose tons of income.
yeah. We are yet the world's largest economy, that the rest of the world pretty much depends on for theirs, so they can't f*ck with us yet. Their is an agenda at play to crash our economy much, much further to "level" the playing field between us and the rest of the world

kidd247 said:
OMG.......

Dude, fluoride is POISONOUS

"Do not swallow,” and “in case of accidental ingestion, contact the poison control center.”

Truth is, its polluting and poisoning your pineal gland.. and if you know the function of your pineal gland, it's a no brainier WHY we are being exposed to high amounts of fluoride.

“Fluoride is likely to cause decreased melatonin production and to have other effects on normal pineal function, which in turn could contribute to a variety of effects in humans.” (National Research Council 2006).
This. I rarely use fluoride toothpaste anymore, I don't go so far as avoiding tapwater, but I let it run first to clear the pipes of any heavy metal residues and buildup. Purified, bottled water is bought for me so I fux with that most of the time, and want to get a distiller in the near future.

To the naysayer, did you know you absorb chemicals in your mouth? Its why you dissolve LSD under your tongue, and certain medications, and if you keep an energy drink in your mouth for a few seconds instead of swallowing it right away the caffeine will hit you quicker.

Last edited by keen77; 10-01-2012 at 03:40 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #125
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
Finally got a chance to watch this and it's dope.........I'm digging it. I already knew this info but still props for trying to educate the sheep!!!
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago