Sep 24 - The Road to World War 3

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
140 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #101
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
I live in america, as long as we winning, i dont care
 5 years ago '04        #102
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238 OP
space
space
$22,143 | Props total: 9451 9451
 niceguy954 said:
I put it into a video game tense so you can understand what I mean since a lot of people played that game... Again what your saying is just number 19393293209 theory of how the world is

Im not going to post all these videos to battle you theory. sh*t all these countries could be f!ghting over pus*y or aliens for all we know just don't be saying your sh*t is law and if you don't believe your a fool

fu*k it the matrix might be actually real

[pic - click to view]

Ok so until you actually make an argument other than "you don't know for sure", why are we even debating? It's not hard to see that power corrupts. It has in every civilization since the beginning of man. The US has a history of shady business. Presidents have been quoted as saying if all of America knew how the banking system really worked, there would be a revolution before tomorrow.

You're the type of guy who will only believe something if the mainstream media feeds it to you. And to say "no, I'm saying anything could be the truth" is dismissing actual evidence and history that has taken place.

[pic - click to view]

yea ya see, he actually said that. That really happened
 5 years ago '06        #103
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Ok so until you actually make an argument other than "you don't know for sure", why are we even debating? It's not hard to see that power corrupts. It has in every civilization since the beginning of man. The US has a history of shady business. Presidents have been quoted as saying if all of America knew how the banking system really worked, there would be a revolution before tomorrow.

You're the type of guy who will only believe something if the mainstream media feeds it to you. And to say "no, I'm saying anything could be the truth" is dismissing actual evidence and history that has taken place.

[pic - click to view]

yea ya see, he actually said that. That really happened
you know what the funny part is...we both will never know the truth
 5 years ago '06        #104
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 kevante said:
So what do you believe?
live you life. Protect your family and friends. Follow your whatever religion you believe in. Please don't think that you can really stop or prevent what may or may not happen. If we arguing on a internet form then please don't tell me that you can do something about it..

..I can't believe a guy you never meet who posted a 13 min video has your mind all fu*ked up like this.. gullible as mother fu*kers in here
 09-27-2012, 10:24 AM         #105
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 niceguy954 said:
Why didn't you answer me though

What do you believe, concerning Iran, why we went into Iraq, and the claims in the video
 5 years ago '06        #106
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 kevante said:
Why didn't you answer me though

What do you believe, concerning Iran, why we went into Iraq, and the claims in the video
1) reading is fundamental

2) Considering your above question.. Believe only half of what you see and nothing that you hear.
 5 years ago '04        #107
space
space
 niceguy954 said:
What do you consider the truth? We actually went into Iraq for WMD's and there weren't any. Is that truth? We're on the verge of going to war with Iran. Is that truth? You see what I mean?

Denial is a motherfu*ker ain't it

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 09-27-2012 at 10:34 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #108
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
What do you consider the truth? We actually went into Iraq for WMD's and there weren't any. Is that truth? We're on the verge of going to war with Iran. Is that truth? You see what I mean?

Denial is a motherfu*ker ain't it
this n*gga think he is all knowing . Unless you have A LOT of money your not even going know 1% of the real truth... Man go outside and get some pus*y my man and enjoy life.
 5 years ago '04        #109
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 niceguy954 said:
live you life. Protect your family and friends. Follow your whatever religion you believe in. Please don't think that you can really stop or prevent what may or may not happen. If we arguing on a internet form then please don't tell me that you can do something about it..

..I can't believe a guy you never meet who posted a 13 min video has your mind all fu*ked up like this.. gullible as mother fu*kers in here
This is what's so funny about people like you.. You all think those of us that are speaking on this are trying to get a reaction out of you, or hype you up to "go against the system". When in fact some are merely trying to help you open your eyes to REALITY and nothing more. And yes, if we ALL as a people focused on the truth rather than stick our heads into the sand from the thought of it, we very well could do something about it.

You let these folks poison you and feed you BS that your current state is the best you're capable of and best you ever will be "Live your life, Protect your family and friends" ..exactly how do you protect your family and friends from nuclear war meant to wipe us from existence??
 5 years ago '06        #110
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 kidd247 said:
This is what's so funny about people like you.. You all think those of us that are speaking on this are trying to get a reaction out of you, or hype you up to "go against the system". When in fact some are merely trying to help you open your eyes to REALITY and nothing more. And yes, if we ALL as a people focused on the truth rather than stick our heads into the sand from the thought of it, we very well could do something about it.

You let these folks poison you and feed you BS that your current state is the best you're capable of and best you ever will be "Live your life, Protect your family and friends" ..exactly how do you protect your family and friends from nuclear war meant to wipe us from existence??
how are you going to stop a nuclear war? Actually who can?

USA is not Egypt man..Occupy Wall Street was big and world wide and sh*t happened

The people Im debating with are saying this is the truth and getting mad when I'm laughing in there face. I acknowledge their theory but take it with a grain of sand because how do you know what their saying is really "reality"

Shoot maybe the powers to be really want you to believe that you can actually do something so when you try and fail you it will actually just make you accept it is what it is and think that your voice and concern may actually matter
 09-27-2012, 11:36 AM         #111
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 niceguy954 said:
more crazy videos...I can make one that has a crazy story also.. I NEED FACTS!!
 niceguy954 said:
and I can use a few clips from other famous people and spin off a different theory..Do you know there are tons of sh*t like that floating on youtube with other stories
 niceguy954 said:
your just explaining your side with facts which is good but other people with videos show a different reasons with facts on their other side also . And how do you don't know the reasons their doing those things are the REAL reasons that the video talks about

Just think of the game Metal Gear Solid. That mess had so many different tiers of the truth that was discovered and then you realize each tier was to cover up each other to hide the real truth how the hell you know that what your purposing is the REAL truth(reasons) . You really think that sh*t will actually surface on youtube

Im not saying that your reasoning may be false but don't come out saying this is the real reason case closed stop being blind type sh*t
 niceguy954 said:
I put it into a video game tense so you can understand what I mean since a lot of people played that game... Again what your saying is just number 19393293209 theory of how the world is

Im not going to post all these videos to battle you theory. sh*t all these countries could be f!ghting over pus*y or aliens for all we know just don't be saying your sh*t is law and if you don't believe your a fool

fu*k it the matrix might be actually real

[pic - click to view]

niceguy954 said:

niceguy954 said:
1) reading is fundamental

2) Considering your above question.. Believe only half of what you see and nothing that you hear.
1) Reading is fundamental....I'm here reading all your posts in this thread, yet I don't see any opinions expressed concerning my question...I tried to be respectful because debate with people who disagree is a good thing, but you're a rude dumb a.ss for that and a little bi*ch for not putting your opinion out there for scrutiny. It's easy to say "you guys are crazy and wrong", without putting your own view out in the open

2) So, what exactly do you believe? Did we go into Iraq because of WMD's, or because of the allegations in the video concerning the petro-dollar? Are we going into Iran because of WMD's, or because of allegations in the video concerning the petro-dollar?

3) Is the video right about everything before the 9:00 mark? What is false and not a fact?

4) your thoughts on everything at the end of the video?
 5 years ago '04        #112
space
space
 niceguy954 said:
this n*gga think he is all knowing . Unless you have A LOT of money your not even going know 1% of the real truth... Man go outside and get some pus*y my man and enjoy life.
See that's the problem with your perception of people with different ideals. You think I don't enjoy life? I fu*king love my life. I'm on here because I work on a computer all day and this helps break up the day. I got my girl, my house, my dogs, I'm thoroughly enjoying life. But I don't use that as an excuse to ignore the bigger picture of what's going on in our world today. It's easy to just sit back with your 6 pack and watch your cable tv and be oblivious to everything that's going on. It takes a stronger mind to ponder the larger picture of our human experience.
 5 years ago '04        #113
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 niceguy954 said:
how are you going to stop a nuclear war? Actually who can?

USA is not Egypt man..Occupy Wall Street was big and world wide and sh*t happened

The people Im debating with are saying this is the truth and getting mad when I'm laughing in there face. I acknowledge their theory but take it with a grain of sand because how do you know what their saying is really "reality"

Shoot maybe the powers to be really want you to believe that you can actually do something so when you try and fail you it will actually just make you accept it is what it is and think that your voice and concern may actually matter
Occupy Wall Street is/was a joke.. Merely a High School Band parade compared to a Million Man march. It's cause (in my opinion) was petty and the protesters could not be taken seriously. What we have in front of us is much more important and the "powers to be" are actually just as scared of you than you are of them. They know our potential, and they know if we were all aware of who/what we really are they would be wiped from existence. Don't believe me? Then why do they poison our water with fluoride and other chemicals? Pollute our air? Why the genetically "enhanced" foods? Why do they water down our educational system? I can go on for pages.. Think my friend, this is all smoke and mirrors.
 5 years ago '04        #114
space
space

[video - click to view]

Description of the video

This video is banned for broadcast on News Networks in USA, Israel and Europe. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that Israel and US does not want you to see. Jewish leaders and prominent businessmen Greet Ahmadinejad with Inshallah and Bless him for long life. Jews have lived in Iran for thousands of years. Over 50,000 Jews live in Teheran. Israeli Jews Love Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
Please also watch

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #115
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
Niceguy954 cant think for himself. He hasnt given his point of view or perspective at all in this thread. Just trying to police it...
 5 years ago '06        #116
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 kevante said:
1) Reading is fundamental....I'm here reading all your posts in this thread, yet I don't see any opinions expressed concerning my question...I tried to be respectful because debate with people who disagree is a good thing, but you're a rude dumb a.ss for that and a little bi*ch for not putting your opinion out there for scrutiny. It's easy to say "you guys are crazy and wrong", without putting your own view out in the open

2) So, what exactly do you believe? Did we go into Iraq because of WMD's, or because of the allegations in the video concerning the petro-dollar? Are we going into Iran because of WMD's, or because of allegations in the video concerning the petro-dollar?

3) Is the video right about everything before the 9:00 mark? What is false and not a fact?

4) your thoughts on everything at the end of the video?
we are all doomed

ItAlY2BkLyN said:
See that's the problem with your perception of people with different ideals. You think I don't enjoy life? I fu*king love my life. I'm on here because I work on a computer all day and this helps break up the day. I got my girl, my house, my dogs, I'm thoroughly enjoying life. But I don't use that as an excuse to ignore the bigger picture of what's going on in our world today. It's easy to just sit back with your 6 pack and watch your cable tv and be oblivious to everything that's going on. It takes a stronger mind to ponder the larger picture of our human experience.
how do you know you bigger picture is the "big picture"

oh and I don't drink beer ugh. Congrats on being a homeowner

kidd247 said:
Occupy Wall Street is/was a joke.. Merely a High School Band parade compared to a Million Man march. It's cause (in my opinion) was petty and the protesters could not be taken seriously. What we have in front of us is much more important and the "powers to be" are actually just as scared of you than you are of them. They know our potential, and they know if we were all aware of who/what we really are they would be wiped from existence. Don't believe me? Then why do they poison our water with fluoride and other chemicals? Pollute our air? Why the genetically "enhanced" foods? Why do they water down our educational system? I can go on for pages.. Think my friend, this is all smoke and mirrors.
they put fluoride in our water to help prevent tooth decay..For people who don't brush their teeth or only drink filter bottle water with no fluoride . Read the active ingredient on your tooth paste tonight

ItAlY2BkLyN said:

Description of the video

This video is banned for broadcast on News Networks in USA, Israel and Europe. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that Israel and US does not want you to see. Jewish leaders and prominent businessmen Greet Ahmadinejad with Inshallah and Bless him for long life. Jews have lived in Iran for thousands of years. Over 50,000 Jews live in Teheran. Israeli Jews Love Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
Please also watch
more weird videos

but to all jokes aside this was a healthy deabte..the longest I ever did on BX But I'm done now. My belief is more of a religious belief that my first life right now isn't meant to be super great or perfect but however my next life after death is what I live and strive for everyday. (Christianity btw) So the world can blow up I don't care im just living for the next life. I guess I'm a religious quack

So this is how trollers feel...
 5 years ago '06        #117
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 GrownmanJ said:
Niceguy954 cant think for himself. He hasnt given his point of view or perspective at all in this thread. Just trying to police it...
people come to me on the job with theories like this every other week. I'm sorry I can't believe everything I hear

A guy was trying to show me a video of how the US is hiding aliens in Alabama

or how their medications are k!lling them but when they stop taking it the next day their in the ER
 09-27-2012, 03:03 PM         #118
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrownmanJ said:
Yep. It's a shame, because I really wanted to hear other perspectives on this. Then again, Boxden doesn't have too many intelligent individuals
 5 years ago '06        #119
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 primetime said:
that's Mekhi Phiefer
oh word thanks
 Awhite87 said:
n*gga that is not mekhi phiefer
.....oh

nightmare said:

steeLTown said:

thats Wee-Bay..and that gif is from The Wire...tv show not a movie...Hassan Johnson is the actors name

kevante said:
Yep. It's a shame, because I really wanted to hear other perspectives on this. Then again, Boxden doesn't have too many intelligent individuals
ok now that i know who wee-bay is.... i have a question. if everything (up to the 9:00 mark) is true then how come no other countries have tried to wreck shop on the U.S yet? it seems like we are the ones pulling all the strings, but the way i see it other countries should already be hip to what we are doing.....something that would seem 'covert' to the citizens
 5 years ago '04        #120
space
space
 rai09 said:
oh word thanks

.....oh

ok now that i know who wee-bay is.... i have a question. if everything (up to the 9:00 mark) is true then how come no other countries have tried to wreck shop on the U.S yet? it seems like we are the ones pulling all the strings, but the way i see it other countries should already be hip to what we are doing.....something that would seem 'covert' to the citizens
Because they're not going to attack us for it. They're just going to stop dealing with US dollars. And that's why we're going to war. Because as long as the rest of the world uses the dollar, we have control. Once countries start to use other means besides the dollar, then the US lost all power.

Plus a lot of economies around the world need the US to survive. Without having the US as a consumer, many countries would loose tons of income.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy