Sep 24 - The Road to World War 3

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
great video, most people I know already understand whats going on but this video is definitely informative for those who don't.

don't be blind.
 09-26-2012, 02:47 PM         #82
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eljesserocks said:
Id like to use the whole Occupy movement as an example. It was definitely an idea and the whole nation was informed about it. A call to revolution was made. Nothing happened.

I do understand what you mean when you say it starts with an idea but ideas are just as good as dreams unless action is taken.
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
That is a very good point. But I think that the OWS movement was unorganized and really had no objective. The media and everyone who was not involved viewed it as spoiled brats complaining that people that make good money.

But the protests in Canada with 100s of 1000s of people standing up against tuition increases and then against the law that made it illegal to a.ssemble. That had some definite impact.

But we as a country need to march in the millions, not the 100s or 1000s. We must all collectively stand up.

Of course fear is a powerful emotion. If a false flag attack were to happen, it would put it in peoples minds that they need to rely on the government to protect them. (See Iraq, Afghanistan, etc)
OWS would've been a whole lot different if it had used violence or employed more of the Black Bloc tactics. Imagine if they had literally forced their ways into the buildings of the banks, and k!lled the CEO and everyone in the chairman's meetings. There were many that wanted to do just that. It's kinda funny, cuz the media and OWS went to great lengths to villainize the Blac Block, but if they truly wanted a revolution, that's the exact element that was needed.

Not saying I think they should have done that, but every revolution has violence. It's a completely new age bullsh*t idea to have a non-violent revolution. Even Martin Luther King had Malcom X and the Black Panthers, Gandhi had Tilak and the radicals.

Again, to the Feds: I'm not advocating it, just saying that it's a fact

Last edited by kevante; 09-26-2012 at 02:53 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #83
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238 OP
space
space
$22,141 | Props total: 9450 9450
 niceguy954 said:
your just explaining your side with facts which is good but other people with videos show a different reasons with facts on their other side also . And how do you don't know the reasons their doing those things are the REAL reasons that the video talks about

Just think of the game Metal Gear Solid. That mess had so many different tiers of the truth that was discovered and then you realize each tier was to cover up each other to hide the real truth how the hell you know that what your purposing is the REAL truth(reasons) . You really think that sh*t will actually surface on youtube

Im not saying that your reasoning may be false but don't come out saying this is the real reason case closed stop being blind type sh*t
All you're doing is blatantly dismissing the video saying there are other videos out there, the other argument, etc. Why don't you try with specifics. It's easy for anyone to say "well, so and so has a different opinon". But until you actually come with some substance as to why, what, how, then you just come across as someone who doesn't believe it because you didn't see it on your local news. And please don't talk about facts and then reference a video game.

Skratch said:
a black person doesnt run sh*t, obama is not even black, race do got something to do with it cause black culture is different than white culture, obviously white ppl like causing war and they got all the money to do so
Damn man I can't even argue with you. Step out of the kiddy pool. You do realize we're talking about the world right? You do realize there are more non-white people in the world right? Stop being so concerned with skin tone. It's only going to hold you back in life.
 5 years ago '09        #84
enimaL 
space
space
$204 | Props total: 7 7
We're the Nazi's now??
 5 years ago '06        #85
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 getyagameup said:
facts are facts. the US is the world currency right now. a lot of people don't want that to continue to be. khadafi was murdered because he wasn't down with the program and tried to bring back gold. the US has overprinted trillions of dollars because we owe everyone. we wouldn't be in so much debt if we didn't over print so much money to spend on all kinds of things, mainly the military. we spend more on military than anything else.....what do you think that this is for??? for peace keeping measures??? there is no need for us to police the rest of the world. we have our own country. other people have a right to have theirs.

at this point, we gotta keep the military on point, thats pretty all we got left goin into the future to hold sh*t down, economics fu*ked up, education fu*ked up, we owe hella money, the only thing keeping ppl from getting at us is the military

we basically running an international extortion racket
 5 years ago '08        #86
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 rai09 said:
wheres that gif with the black guy in the grey tshirt lookin around like "oh sh*t....whoa"

edit:

[pic - click to view]

that's Mekhi Phiefer
 5 years ago '11        #87
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,857 | Props total: 1454 1454
 SickaMorStyle said:
George Carlin dropped some serious jewels
 5 years ago '11        #88
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

and here's another source for a quick fact check about the gold standard.
Good, interesting, & informative video. It's crazy that America is willing to instigate and create war just protect the Federal Reserve & the "almighty" American dollar. sh*t is sad as fu*k.
 09-26-2012, 04:14 PM         #89
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the american plan

and that was the illuminaty DR.King and 2Pac spoke of

there is a reason that honkey didnt show his face in that vid
 09-26-2012, 04:16 PM         #90
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 primetime said:
that's Mekhi Phiefer
n*gga that is not mekhi phiefer
 5 years ago '04        #91
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
Nice to see a thread with such sensitive info finally gets some attention on this site, and even quite a few decent posts

What gets me is the ones who still bend over a.ss-backward to protect "BigBrother" rather than unite with their fellow man and discuss the possibilities of what's happening and what is to come. As I've always said in this forum, the majority that come in and try to dismiss what's obvious to the rest of us are controlled by their own fear that they just might not be in control of their lives as they would like to think they are. But that fear will only make things worse when the sh1t really does hit the fan.

As for me, I'm ready for whatever may come.. Not so much physically, but mentally. I have more of a positive outlook on things. The current system we're under obviously does not work and someone needs to hit that "reset" button. After chaos comes order. It's inevitable
 5 years ago '05        #92
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
some interesting vids...know a lot of what was said and explained...will a good number of people get to know whats going on around them,before everything around them disappear
 5 years ago '09        #93
rexplosive 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 271 271
 kidd247 said:
Nice to see a thread with such sensitive info finally gets some attention on this site, and even quite a few decent posts

What gets me is the ones who still bend over a.ss-backward to protect "BigBrother" rather than unite with their fellow man
and discuss the possibilities of what's happening and what is to come. As I've always said in this forum, the majority that come in and try to dismiss what's obvious to the rest of us are controlled by their own fear that they just might not be in control of their lives as they would like to think they are. But that fear will only make things worse when the sh1t really does hit the fan.

As for me, I'm ready for whatever may come.. Not so much physically, but mentally. I have more of a positive outlook on things. The current system we're under obviously does not work and someone needs to hit that "reset" button. After chaos comes order. It's inevitable

reason for that...media

it's meant to depolitize us, think about it, the "news" the inform us we get from the random website that gets no where near the same traffic as the big sites where everyone else get their information

so you can't blame those who fall victim of media propaganda, what we can do is spread the word

heck i got smarter since i started looknig at boxden news section, a lot of dope posters here that drop good knowledge

feel good, made me focus more in my social studies/humanties courses in university as well
 5 years ago '11        #94
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
Co-Sign.

and it doesn't matter a tinker's dam who gets in there, nobama and neocomney are both are gonna take us to Iran.
After watching that video sh*t is really an eye opener America has really been walking over countries for the last 40+ yrs. sh*t is crazy...
 5 years ago '04        #95
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238 OP
space
space
$22,141 | Props total: 9450 9450
 whouthinkitis said:
After watching that video sh*t is really an eye opener America has really been walking over countries for the last 40+ yrs. sh*t is crazy...
People are so stuck on Bush that they fail to realize this has been in the works for decades. But most of them aren't old enough to know anything before Bush anyway.
 5 years ago '11        #96
space
space
 5 years ago '11        #97
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
People are so stuck on Bush that they fail to realize this has been in the works for decades. But most of them aren't old enough to know anything before Bush anyway.
Hell this can be said for the most of the people on here I wasn't born until the early 80's but the thing is research though which a lot of people don't do.
 5 years ago '06        #98
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 primetime said:
that's Mekhi Phiefer
 5 years ago '06        #99
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
All you're doing is blatantly dismissing the video saying there are other videos out there, the other argument, etc. Why don't you try with specifics. It's easy for anyone to say "well, so and so has a different opinon". But until you actually come with some substance as to why, what, how, then you just come across as someone who doesn't believe it because you didn't see it on your local news. And please don't talk about facts and then reference a video game.

I put it into a video game tense so you can understand what I mean since a lot of people played that game... Again what your saying is just number 19393293209 theory of how the world is

Im not going to post all these videos to battle you theory. sh*t all these countries could be f!ghting over pus*y or aliens for all we know just don't be saying your sh*t is law and if you don't believe your a fool

fu*k it the matrix might be actually real

[pic - click to view]

09-26-2012, 08:05 PM         #100
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 niceguy954 said:
I put it into a video game tense so you can understand what I mean since a lot of people played that game... Again what your saying is just number 19393293209 theory of how the world is

Im not going to post all these videos to battle you theory. sh*t all these countries could be f!ghting over pus*y or aliens for all we know just don't be saying your sh*t is law and if you don't believe your a fool

fu*k it the matrix might be actually real

[pic - click to view]

So what do you believe?
Home         

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy