Sep 24 - The Road to World War 3

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
acedub757 
space
space
$30 | Props total: 2 2
Revolution indeed starts in the mind but given the fact our country is filled with a slew of cowards and sheep or worse both, violence is inevitable. In my personal opinion that's where you find these same wigs are developing if not already devised a way to deteriorate the 2nd amendment nationally. In turn making us not only sheep but helpless to the basic level. There's a storm coming and like my man said them wigs don't care they welcome war, it wont effect them they wont be on that front line you will.
 5 years ago '05        #62
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 979 979
prepare to die bi*ches.

Usa vs Russia and China
 5 years ago '06        #63
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,610 | Props total: 8917 8917
OH LOKO another video to twist these n*ggas mind to hate the govt thinking they know hidden sh*t... with damn numbers n stats.. crazy people..

go bust a nut everything wont matter
 5 years ago '12        #64
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3992 3992
I can't wait for WW3, it would be something new to watch on tv.
 5 years ago '06        #65
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135

more crazy videos...I can make one that has a crazy story also.. I NEED FACTS!!
 5 years ago '04        #66
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238 OP
space
space
$22,146 | Props total: 9453 9453
 niceguy954 said:

more crazy videos...I can make one that has a crazy story also.. I NEED FACTS!!
you fools k!ll me. It's a fu*king video of Richard Nixon addressing the nation? That really happened.

I also provided a link to discuss the gold standard which also references when Nixon denied the exchange for gold. That really happened too

Do some research man instead of just trying to dismiss something because you're scared it could be true.

Timothy Geitner used to be the head of the FED and is not the secretary of our treasury. You want facts, look it up it really happened.
 5 years ago '07        #67
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
 Snipper said:

Good Thread
 5 years ago '06        #68
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
you fools k!ll me. It's a fu*king video of Richard Nixon addressing the nation? That really happened.

I also provided a link to discuss the gold standard which also references when Nixon denied the exchange for gold. That really happened too

Do some research man instead of just trying to dismiss something because you're scared it could be true.

Timothy Geitner used to be the head of the FED and is not the secretary of our treasury. You want facts, look it up it really happened.
and I can use a few clips from other famous people and spin off a different theory..Do you know there are tons of sh*t like that floating on youtube with other stories
 09-26-2012, 12:28 PM         #69
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Video is interesting idk if fact or not but it leaves u curious, one thing is tho is crazy how they wanna f!ght over something little like currency, life is so much more bigger then that and oil nsh*t, im bout to get racist but if a black person ran this world sh*t like this wouldnt happen, sometimes i wonder why cant we all be under 1 currency, why are we f!ghting if were all humans?
 5 years ago '04        #70
space
space
 niceguy954 said:
and I can use a few clips from other famous people and spin off a different theory..Do you know there are tons of sh*t like that floating on youtube with other stories
Look at history man. Try to use your critical thinking skills and discern actual events that have unfolded over time. It's not that hard to believe if you have a clue.

FACT: trade was agreed to be based on US dollars
FACT: A number of countries including Libya and Sudan started making the gold dinar
FACT: Iran has stated that it will start trading oil in gold.
FACT: The US has had a plan for many years to go in and overthrow 7 foreign governments.

Skratch said:
Video is interesting idk if fact or not but it leaves u curious, one thing is tho is crazy how they wanna f!ght over something little like currency, life is so much more bigger then that and oil nsh*t, im bout to get racist but if a black person ran this world sh*t like this wouldnt happen, sometimes i wonder why cant we all be under 1 currency, why are we f!ghting if were all humans?
UM...a black person does run the free world?
and the same sh*t is happening as when a white person did.

So like most educated people who can think on a higher level have already figured out, race doesn't have sh*t to do with it.

You don't get it. The dollar is the stranglehold the US has on the rest of the world. And they're losing it so that's why sh*t is hitting the fan.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 09-26-2012 at 12:45 PM..
 09-26-2012, 12:54 PM         #71
BreatheEasyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I have to disagree with the comment about revolution. Like homie said above, revolution begins with the mind. It has already started. This video was:

*Your post has been RSS'd, Tweeted and FaceBook'd to 9,148 subscribers. get HEAT, DOPEMETER, and REP points*

Like I care about the rep points, but this was spread to 9,148 subscribers. And that's just from this site. People are starting to get informed. People are starting to get used to peaceful resistance. With the OWS movement, the massive protests in Canada and around the world, sh*t even the tea party was a "movement". People are getting used to gathering in numbers and standing up for what they believe in. That is is the most important thing anyone can do because more meaningful change comes from nonviolent resistance than all out conflict.
 Got Cheeve? said:
I ain't one of these conspiracy dudes or quick to buy everything I hear types (and to make it clear, I don't think this video is a conspiracy theory at all, by that I mean the second video about global economic collapse, not the first video about CIA operatives and other guesstimations) but revolution does not start or become real until things get violent. Completely wrong. Revolution starts in the mind. When people aren't happy and identify the perceived problem (no matter if it's right or wrong.) Actions don't just happen, your arms and feet don't move on their own, your mind tells them to. Thus revolution always starts with the mind.

But the other part of your post is true, most people will sit down and hide in their houses and not do sh*t/risk their lives. Some will though. The ones you speak of are just weak followers who will only move when they're told it's safe. With that said, the survival rates of followers is markedly higher than leaders and people who act. However they always get the scraps, and never the pot. Unless of course the followers are sitting ducks, then they die too.

Id like to use the whole Occupy movement as an example. It was definitely an idea and the whole nation was informed about it. A call to revolution was made. Nothing happened.

I do understand what you mean when you say it starts with an idea but ideas are just as good as dreams unless action is taken.
 5 years ago '04        #72
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 Dimo said:
This world needs a superman yo
Dont Worry...Nas Got Us!

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #73
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

i agree with you, alot of ppl dismiss it because they are scared, they dont even go to do research to explore if it may or may not be true, they just dismiss and hope that itll go away and live in ignorant bliss
 5 years ago '06        #74
space
space
 BunDLeZ said:
Dont Worry...Nas Got Us!
 5 years ago '04        #75
space
space
 eljesserocks said:
Id like to use the whole Occupy movement as an example. It was definitely an idea and the whole nation was informed about it. A call to revolution was made. Nothing happened.

I do understand what you mean when you say it starts with an idea but ideas are just as good as dreams unless action is taken.
That is a very good point. But I think that the OWS movement was unorganized and really had no objective. The media and everyone who was not involved viewed it as spoiled brats complaining that people that make good money.

But the protests in Canada with 100s of 1000s of people standing up against tuition increases and then against the law that made it illegal to a.ssemble. That had some definite impact.

But we as a country need to march in the millions, not the 100s or 1000s. We must all collectively stand up.

Of course fear is a powerful emotion. If a false flag attack were to happen, it would put it in peoples minds that they need to rely on the government to protect them. (See Iraq, Afghanistan, etc)
 5 years ago '06        #76
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Look at history man. Try to use your critical thinking skills and discern actual events that have unfolded over time. It's not that hard to believe if you have a clue.

FACT: A number of countries including Libya and Sudan started making the gold dinar
FACT: The US has had a plan for many years to go in and overthrow 7 foreign governments.

So like most educated people who can think on a higher level have already figured out, race doesn't have sh*t to do with it.

You don't get it. The dollar is the stranglehold the US has on the rest of the world. And they're losing it so that's why sh*t is hitting the fan.
your just explaining your side with facts which is good but other people with videos show a different reasons with facts on their other side also . And how do you don't know the reasons their doing those things are the REAL reasons that the video talks about

Just think of the game Metal Gear Solid. That mess had so many different tiers of the truth that was discovered and then you realize each tier was to cover up each other to hide the real truth how the hell you know that what your purposing is the REAL truth(reasons) . You really think that sh*t will actually surface on youtube

Im not saying that your reasoning may be false but don't come out saying this is the real reason case closed stop being blind type sh*t
 09-26-2012, 01:47 PM         #77
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

a black person doesnt run sh*t, obama is not even black, race do got something to do with it cause black culture is different than white culture, obviously white ppl like causing war and they got all the money to do so
 5 years ago '06        #78
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
That is a very good point. But I think that the OWS movement was unorganized and really had no objective. The media and everyone who was not involved viewed it as spoiled brats complaining that people that make good money.

But the protests in Canada with 100s of 1000s of people standing up against tuition increases and then against the law that made it illegal to a.ssemble. That had some definite impact.

But we as a country need to march in the millions, not the 100s or 1000s. We must all collectively stand up.

Of course fear is a powerful emotion. If a false flag attack were to happen, it would put it in peoples minds that they need to rely on the government to protect them. (See Iraq, Afghanistan, etc)
this.
 5 years ago '04        #79
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
great history lesson....not gonna be a good look for the world. we have the biggest military and want peace through war. no wonder a lot of countries don't like the USA. this is going to happen within the next year or so. not good.
 5 years ago '04        #80
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 eljesserocks said:

true. this country wasn't founded on "peaceful" anything. there's no way that serious change is going to come unless there is conflict here.

ItAlY2BkLyN said:

ur delusional to think obama runs anything. i agree with pretty much everything else you said.

niceguy954 said:
facts are facts. the US is the world currency right now. a lot of people don't want that to continue to be. khadafi was murdered because he wasn't down with the program and tried to bring back gold. the US has overprinted trillions of dollars because we owe everyone. we wouldn't be in so much debt if we didn't over print so much money to spend on all kinds of things, mainly the military. we spend more on military than anything else.....what do you think that this is for??? for peace keeping measures??? there is no need for us to police the rest of the world. we have our own country. other people have a right to have theirs.

Skratch said:
a black person doesnt run sh*t, obama is not even black, race do got something to do with it cause black culture is different than white culture, obviously white ppl like causing war and they got all the money to do so
and will go to war if that money is threatened. sh*t is all made up to so it's really just a bunch of people with control and entitlement issues, that we are bound to listen to their agenda. we need some serious reform in this country otherwise, we're going to be part of the problem, too, eventually.
Home         

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy