Sep 24 - The Road to World War 3

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Another thing, isn't it funny how Obama appointed Timothy Geitner, who was the head of the NY Federal Reserve, to the Secretary of Treasury?!?!?! THE MOTHER fu*kING SECRETARY OF TREASURY!!!!:hillwhoa:

I mean that's almost unbelievable.
Along with the head of Wall St. to the CIA
The big wigs in Monsanto to the head of the FDA?!?!

It's no wonder why this country is fu*ked.
You know the real people that run this country? The big banks. What do you think happened to Wachovia? Washington Mutual? US Trust? Banks like Citigroup, BofA, and JP Morgan took over. And the reason they gave to the public was that they gave out bad loans and had to bail them outpeople need to realize this is all about storytelling. The reason why they took over those banks was to minimize competition so that these big banks can control the money supply and use it for whatever purpose...such as going to war, etc.

Oh, and you wanna know what else is funny? Jamie Dimon, CEO of JP Morgan, is on the NY Federal Reserve Board. Go fu*king figure.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Ambassador; 09-25-2012 at 09:28 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #42
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,389 | Props total: 13058 13058
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
And to think this whole time it was because we were liberating people from harsh dictatorial rulers.
they created some of those dictators themselves when previous governments didn't play nice. frankenstein's monsters.
 09-25-2012, 10:03 PM         #43
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also, even though he obviously didn't have a shot at winning, but even having a Presidential candidate like a Ron Paul (whether you agree with his policies, or question those racist newsletters or whatever), openly questioning the Federal Reserve and thus getting a massive amount of people new to it to take a look at what's going on is a sign of the idea spreading. Cynics obviously will pit Paul with the looney bin, but that's not the point, the word is being spread about the crooks at the Fed.

I'd say the best action is to show videos like the second one about the global financial collapse (which doesn't have the "let's revolt" element to it so it's not likely to scare them off, or turn them off) to your family members and your close friends. People who trust you, and respect your opinion (this is based off if they actually do obviously.) But I've been cluing my mother into what may lie in the future via email the past few years. At first, she was dismissive, and it was partly my fault because some of the things I sent her had flaws in them and were easy to turn someone off, but when you have an undeniable piece of knowledge like that 2nd video which is entirely based off economics and not anything that could be linked to a conspiracy theory, they can't deny it. So they take notice. My mom's email replies went from dismissive to her asking more questions and discussing solutions so she and myself (even though we live far from each other) won't be caught out to dry when the inevitable comes around.

That's a good turn for this thread though, what are some of y'alls ideas for preparation, or basically what is your ideas for plan B if a mental and then manifested revolution fails to change things? I'll reply back with what I've thought up and discussed before, but obviously it has to do with making sure I can set up ways to self sustain food, water and shelter. As well as armed protection.
 5 years ago '11        #44
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163
This is some Metal Gear Solid type sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #45
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238 OP
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9509 9509
 Got Cheeve? said:
Also, even though he obviously didn't have a shot at winning, but even having a Presidential candidate like a Ron Paul (whether you agree with his policies, or question those racist newsletters or whatever), openly questioning the Federal Reserve and thus getting a massive amount of people new to it to take a look at what's going on is a sign of the idea spreading. Cynics obviously will pit Paul with the looney bin, but that's not the point, the word is being spread about the crooks at the Fed.

I'd say the best action is to show videos like the second one about the global financial collapse (which doesn't have the "let's revolt" element to it so it's not likely to scare them off, or turn them off) to your family members and your close friends. People who trust you, and respect your opinion (this is based off if they actually do obviously.) But I've been cluing my mother into what may lie in the future via email the past few years. At first, she was dismissive, and it was partly my fault because some of the things I sent her had flaws in them and were easy to turn someone off, but when you have an undeniable piece of knowledge like that 2nd video which is entirely based off economics and not anything that could be linked to a conspiracy theory, they can't deny it. So they take notice. My mom's email replies went from dismissive to her asking more questions and discussing solutions so she and myself (even though we live far from each other) won't be caught out to dry when the inevitable comes around.

That's a good turn for this thread though, what are some of y'alls ideas for preparation, or basically what is your ideas for plan B if a mental and then manifested revolution fails to change things? I'll reply back with what I've thought up and discussed before, but obviously it has to do with making sure I can set up ways to self sustain food, water and shelter. As well as armed protection.
Same sh*t with me. My mom and step pops completely dismissed anything I would tell them. Slowly but surely they started to come around. My mom started asking for me to email her a list of disaster preparedness items. just in case kit. I'm actually reading The Disaster Preparedness Handbook now that is talking about how it is better to prep for the most likely event. Not necessarily the end of the world. If you're in Florida, you need to think about what you need in case of a hurricane, flood, etc. In Colorado, you should think about a bad snowstorm, tornado, possible earthquake. You get the idea. Stocking 30 days worth of supplies is more reasonable and more cost effective. Not to mention easier to maintain. Cycling rations is also good. You can have more of what you like to eat instead of nasty a.ss MREs and calorie bars. Water is necessary to get a purifier. Not a filter! A purifier, there's a difference. Needless to say extra clothing, blankets, etc. Sanitary is a must. Lots of hand sanitizer. Extra non potable water for waste in case your water is cut off and you need to flush the toilet. Then of course armed protection as well. Short range and long range. I would recommend that book to anyone. It's not going to teach you how to fend off a horde of zombies, but it will help you with a natural disaster, nuclear attack, even small events that disrupt your daily life.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 09-25-2012 at 10:23 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #46
made in the bay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,269 | Props total: 161 161
This needs to be hot topiced ASAP
 5 years ago '06        #47
made in the bay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,269 | Props total: 161 161
People need to watch this video...I feel it coming to a head pretty soon
 5 years ago '10        #48
wwwdotcom 20 heat pts20
space
space
$622 | Props total: 197 197
Immortal Technique is a router to all people who seek to find the truth of the governing bodies. Korpu$ Amer!kan@
 5 years ago '04        #49
Snipper 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,216 | Props total: 935 935

Good Thread
 5 years ago '12        #50
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,854 | Props total: 3490 3490
There's something's in the video that are blatantly untrue so it kinda fu*ks up the rest of it for me
 5 years ago '10        #51
Chi city Che 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 1 1
and i was gonna share the gay a.ss video of justin timberlake promoting the new gay a.ss myspace on facebook

I HAD TO SHARE THIS INSTEAD.. i just hope people i know take but 15 minutes out of their daily facebook activities to watch it and learn something or least think for a minute
 5 years ago '10        #52
Chi city Che 1 heat pts
space
space
The problem with revolution though is that the people do not want to be informed... the sheep are oblivious to the knowledge that is out there... they don't want to believe that the federal reserve is a piece of sh*t, they simply don't care... and won't till it's too late
 5 years ago '10        #53
Chi city Che 1 heat pts
space
space
 keen77 said:
yeah, they haven't formally and out in the open attacked any country... but through proxies like Hamas and Hezbollah the government of Iran contributes billions to terrorism worldwide (including, down the line, the Mexican drug cartels)
you care to elaborate on that or share some knowledge? I've always wondered if there was a connection there but have never come across anything to really solidify that idea
 5 years ago '07        #54
lil man 
space
space
$395 | Props total: 0 0
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

and here's another source for a quick fact check about the gold standard.
thanks
 5 years ago '06        #55
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 JoNu said:
you mean Wee-Bey???

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

and who is that tho? wat movie thats from
 5 years ago '05        #56
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 102 102
 Zaosyn said:
I'm genuinely scared I'm gonna get fu*ked up I hate BX

This video implies that the US would likely create a false flag attack (something like 9/11?) on the US to justify the war with Iran to Americans?
no...it implies that another country (Israel) could attack Iran and start the war and then the US would have to join in...that way the US could say "We didn't start it"
 09-26-2012, 06:08 AM         #57
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shady2624 said:
no...it implies that another country (Israel) could attack Iran and start the war and then the US would have to join in...that way the US could say "We didn't start it"
I.agree with what you said about isreal......but I honestly feel like if isreal does attack and the u.s goes in. Iran along with hizbullah, Hamas, wouldn't let isreal stay around. Hitting that nuclear plant in israel would mean mad casuAlties on both sides. I also feel like China and Russia getting ducked by the u.s from oil fields would push weapons into iran, Iraq, etc. Like they are doing now.
 09-26-2012, 08:17 AM         #58
1iamssmedia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's over.... ah well...
 5 years ago '06        #59
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 p00rky said:
made my day. thanks
this made ur day? this is horrible to think about
 5 years ago '06        #60
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 TRILL SH1T said:
There's something's in the video that are blatantly untrue so it kinda fu*ks up the rest of it for me
like what?
Home         

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago