Sep 24 - The Road to World War 3

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-25-2012, 06:05 PM         #21
BreatheEasyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Are you slow? Or did you just not watch the whole thing?
It starts at about 11:57.
Its really started earlier than that when he begins talking about revolution. Revolution is not real until things get violent. No one is going to risk their lives for this. As soon as people start dying the people of this country will quickly sit the fu*k down.
 5 years ago '05        #22
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
Well I guess countries in the world better not drop that dollar. But sh*t man people believe anything they see the internet.
 5 years ago '05        #23
JoNu 
space
space
$910 | Props total: 432 432
 rai09 said:
wheres that gif with the black guy in the grey tshirt lookin around like "oh sh*t....whoa"
you mean Wee-Bey???

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #24
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
the points made abt the Federal reserve and the heinous way it's run and by whom were all very on point...

a lot of knowledge being kicked here...
 5 years ago '07        #25
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86

[video - click to view]

False flag coming soon

be safe out there! Probably nothing you can do to avoid it if it's headed your way though.
 5 years ago '09        #26
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1114 1114
I'm genuinely scared I'm gonna get fu*ked up I hate BX

This video implies that the US would likely create a false flag attack (something like 9/11?) on the US to justify the war with Iran to Americans?
 5 years ago '05        #27
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,136 | Props total: 2640 2640
"Iran hasn't attacked any country since 1798".......i turned it off, fu*king idiot
 5 years ago '04        #28
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
anyone willing to believe the millions that participated in the arab spring is part of some elaborate american fueled conpiracy is an idiot
 09-25-2012, 08:22 PM         #29
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eljesserocks said:
Its really started earlier than that when he begins talking about revolution. Revolution is not real until things get violent. No one is going to risk their lives for this. As soon as people start dying the people of this country will quickly sit the fu*k down.
I ain't one of these conspiracy dudes or quick to buy everything I hear types (and to make it clear, I don't think this video is a conspiracy theory at all, by that I mean the second video about global economic collapse, not the first video about CIA operatives and other guesstimations) but revolution does not start or become real until things get violent. Completely wrong. Revolution starts in the mind. When people aren't happy and identify the perceived problem (no matter if it's right or wrong.) Actions don't just happen, your arms and feet don't move on their own, your mind tells them to. Thus revolution always starts with the mind.

But the other part of your post is true, most people will sit down and hide in their houses and not do sh*t/risk their lives. Some will though. The ones you speak of are just weak followers who will only move when they're told it's safe. With that said, the survival rates of followers is markedly higher than leaders and people who act. However they always get the scraps, and never the pot. Unless of course the followers are sitting ducks, then they die too.

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 09-25-2012 at 08:26 PM..
 09-25-2012, 08:39 PM         #30
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
And to think this whole time it was because we were liberating people from harsh dictatorial rulers.

to the ppl that are still asleep & really believe that tho...
 5 years ago '10        #31
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
This video didn't tell me anything new.

People need to learn who the Federal Reserve really is. The guys up in office who decide to raise and lower Interest Rates are just puppets. They're the ones being told what to do and how to run the money supply around the globe. It's unfortunate we have to be living in a world like this. It's all really just a cycle.
 5 years ago '11        #32
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
So this gets moved somewhere where nobody will see it but Mitt Romney thinks airplane windows should go down is newsworthy enough?
yeah it disgusting huh

espesh since the news media has no qualms, no concern given to the fact Ann Romney and everyone on the plane could've died due to the fire but that barely was given mention in the news
 5 years ago '06        #33
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
So this gets moved somewhere where nobody will see it but Mitt Romney thinks airplane windows should go down is newsworthy enough?
i put the word out on this thread in another thread
 5 years ago '12        #34
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,926 | Props total: 3895 3895
 iNsane said:
This video didn't tell me anything new.

People need to learn who the Federal Reserve really is. The guys up in office who decide to raise and lower Interest Rates are just puppets. They're the ones being told what to do and how to run the money supply around the globe. It's unfortunate we have to be living in a world like this. It's all really just a cycle.
i was going to post this sh*t myself this sh*t has been talked about for a couple of years already people just sleeping on facts even thought their right in front of us
 5 years ago '06        #35
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
I'm genuinely scared I'm gonna get fu*ked up I hate BX

This video implies that the US would likely create a false flag attack (something like 9/11?) on the US to justify the war with Iran to Americans?
yes
 5 years ago '06        #36
space
space
 sonof504 said:

False flag coming soon

be safe out there! Probably nothing you can do to avoid it if it's headed your way though.
all i can say, is stay away from large population centers, away from landmarks, and be safe
 5 years ago '04        #37
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238 OP
space
space
$22,138 | Props total: 9440 9440
 eljesserocks said:
I have to disagree with the comment about revolution. Like homie said above, revolution begins with the mind. It has already started. This video was:

*Your post has been RSS'd, Tweeted and FaceBook'd to 9,148 subscribers. get HEAT, DOPEMETER, and REP points*

Like I care about the rep points, but this was spread to 9,148 subscribers. And that's just from this site. People are starting to get informed. People are starting to get used to peaceful resistance. With the OWS movement, the massive protests in Canada and around the world, sh*t even the tea party was a "movement". People are getting used to gathering in numbers and standing up for what they believe in. That is is the most important thing anyone can do because more meaningful change comes from nonviolent resistance than all out conflict.
 5 years ago '04        #38
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238 OP
space
space
$22,138 | Props total: 9440 9440
Another thing, isn't it funny how Obama appointed Timothy Geitner, who was the head of the NY Federal Reserve, to the Secretary of Treasury?!?!?! THE MOTHER fu*kING SECRETARY OF TREASURY!!!!:hillwhoa:

I mean that's almost unbelievable.
Along with the head of Wall St. to the CIA
The big wigs in Monsanto to the head of the FDA?!?!

It's no wonder why this country is fu*ked.
 5 years ago '11        #39
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
 dizzle trizzle said:
"Iran hasn't attacked any country since 1798".......i turned it off, fu*king idiot
yeah, they haven't formally and out in the open attacked any country... but through proxies like Hamas and Hezbollah the government of Iran contributes billions to terrorism worldwide (including, down the line, the Mexican drug cartels)
 5 years ago '11        #40
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
I ain't one of these conspiracy dudes or quick to buy everything I hear types (and to make it clear, I don't think this video is a conspiracy theory at all, by that I mean the second video about global economic collapse, not the first video about CIA operatives and other guesstimations) but revolution does not start or become real until things get violent. Completely wrong. Revolution starts in the mind. When people aren't happy and identify the perceived problem (no matter if it's right or wrong.) Actions don't just happen, your arms and feet don't move on their own, your mind tells them to. Thus revolution always starts with the mind.

But the other part of your post is true, most people will sit down and hide in their houses and not do sh*t/risk their lives. Some will though. The ones you speak of are just weak followers who will only move when they're told it's safe. With that said, the survival rates of followers is markedly higher than leaders and people who act. However they always get the scraps, and never the pot. Unless of course the followers are sitting ducks, then they die too.
props my dude

in this Information Age revolution is something different; it's changed, don't need to be violent

but still

we stay strapped in case
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
79 comments
2 days ago