Gangnam Fries

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1
6401 pageviews
68 comments

Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19846 19846
Gangnam Fries

[pic - click to view]

68 comments for "Gangnam Fries"

5 years ago '12        #2
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 3307 3307
my n*gga psy getting this money
 09-24-2012, 08:13 PM         #3
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '06        #4
bunnz17 111 heat pts111
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 115 115
Damn I saw those shaker fries on a show about McDonald's. They basically put the fries straight in the bag and give you BBQ, Ranch, Spicy, etc....powder. You pour it in the bag, shake it up, and BANG flavored fries! Mind was exploded the minute I saw that sh*t. I cannot believe we don't have that here. WackArnold's need's to step it up ASAP!
 5 years ago '11        #5
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
 bunnz17 said:
Damn I saw those shaker fries on a show about McDonald's. They basically put the fries straight in the bag and give you BBQ, Ranch, Spicy, etc....powder. You pour it in the bag, shake it up, and BANG flavored fries! Mind was exploded the minute I saw that sh*t. I cannot believe we don't have that here. WackArnold's need's to step it up ASAP!
Me and my sister been throwing all our fries together in the bag then empty a couple packs of ketchup in that joint and shake them up since like 95 Get ya game up n*gga ASAP
 5 years ago '06        #6
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,218 | Props total: 5029 5029
my mcdonalds has this
 5 years ago '07        #7
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510 OP
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19846 19846
 I k!ll TREES said:
Me and my sister been throwing all our fries together in the bag then empty a couple packs of ketchup in that joint and shake them up since like 95 Get ya game up n*gga ASAP
 5 years ago '10        #8
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 bunnz17 said:

[pic - click to view]

Salt 'n' Shake is one of the United Kingdom's oldest crisp brands, originally manufactured by The Smith's Snackfood Company. They are most notable for containing a blue sachet containing 0.6g of salt, allowing the purchaser to salt the crisps to their own taste.

According to the packet, Salt 'n' Shake was created by Frank Smith and was first sold in pubs in Cricklewood, London in the 1920s. Because the salt cellars he provided were being emptied so rapidly by pub visitors, Smith began to sell the packets with a small blue sachet of salt, the tradition of which continues to this day. The brand is at present owned by Walkers.

that's how late you are.
 5 years ago '07        #9
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
 I k!ll TREES said:
n*gga that's ketchup though
 09-25-2012, 04:27 AM         #10
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young_Impetuous said:
n*gga that's ketchup though

it would be somewhat easier to just put all your fries on a plate then squirt ketchup on em.Lemme guess you go to public water fountains with kool aid pacts in ya pocket n*gga
 09-25-2012, 04:57 AM         #11
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DevDaTru7h said:

it would be somewhat easier to just put all your fries on a plate then squirt ketchup on em.Lemme guess you go to public water fountains with kool aid pacts in ya pocket n*gga
Why you gotta do.him like that.....
 5 years ago '06        #12
biggdogg40509 
space
space
$830 | Props total: 129 129
 OOps said:
Why you gotta do.him like that.....
Oh damn
 5 years ago '05        #13
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 477 477
 bunnz17 said:
You must still be in high school if this blew your mind.
 5 years ago '05        #14
jayman4 
space
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
 DevDaTru7h said:

5 years ago '07        #15
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
 I k!ll TREES said:

nawwww n*gga not that sh*t

5 years ago '11        #16
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 bunnz17 said:

I'm mad
 5 years ago '07        #17
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
 IeatDatAzz04 said:

[pic - click to view]

bunnz17 said:
 I k!ll TREES said:
 DevDaTru7h said:

I can't breathe.....
 5 years ago '05        #18
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,695 | Props total: 2427 2427

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #19
bunnz17 111 heat pts111
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 115 115
 I k!ll TREES said:
Ol' Ketchup face n*gga
 5 years ago '11        #20
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
bi*ch a.ss n*ggas acting like kool aid packs got anything to do with what i said....

n*ggas acting like its the same thing as putting fries on a plate and putting ketchup on the fries...

Here go try it... Cop a large fry and pour them in the bag and then shake up some ketchup in that joint then get at me... and if a n*gga got a water bottle and an extra kool aid packet U might catch me at the water fountain
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy