most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8878 8878
 Bouncer said:
Ash send that psn my n*gga

I just added you, later day, I'm just waiting for my connection to cut off before I play online (it takes 15 hours it it cut off again,
 5 years ago '04        #42
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
 realgunta said:
QUESTION

I have a created player and i want to put him on my manager mode squad. Can this be done???

*******Im talking about a created player NOT a virtual pro.
yea when you are creating you manager mode just pick 'current roster'
havent created any players this year but last year even if you did the 'download latest' the created guys would go to the free agents list
 5 years ago '10        #43
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
I been playing FUT like crazy. I'm not to good yet.
 5 years ago '04        #44
Bossalinie 
space
space
 stv18 said:
I been playing FUT like crazy. I'm not to good yet.
FUT is the sh*t.. i got a decent brazil squad going right now with nene, leandro damiao, jadson, dede, felipe santana, paulinho & the man marcelo moreno
just sold a santi cazorla that i got in my starter pack for a cool 30k so im bout to do some upgrading tonight

i should be running all night so get at me if anybody wants a game
 5 years ago '10        #45
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
Do you buy packs or buy certain players in the auction house? My teams nothing special right now. About to win a Division 4 title. I am trying to build my team up so I can play people online.
 09-28-2012, 06:53 PM         #46
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
doing a career mode with some team in the MLS...signed a hidden gym kirill panchenko....n*gga finna cost too much to retain so ima let him go for about 40
 5 years ago '07        #47
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 1124 1124
Been playing a lot online.. this has been the first FIFA that Iv'e copped ever so im getting spanked online ... where the hell is the user manual for this sh*t? Dudes have these crazy defenses and I can't even seem to even set my sh*t up how I want it..
 5 years ago '12        #48
Southwick 
space
space
$2,623 | Props total: 398 398
^^^ There are controls settings in the options. Just play offline and go to the arena to get used to the game before you go online. Take your time. Make smart passes. Get your defense down because most dudes play like Ernie was describing. Which is fine for me by the way. Dudes still get that work from me. Its hard to explain how to get good at the game. Esp online because its too unpredictable.
 5 years ago '04        #49
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46 OP
space
space
$39,170 | Props total: 9655 9655
 shady4180 said:
wtf you talkin about...its a style of play...work the wings and keep the field wide
It's a style of play used by non-athletes who don't have the skill, athletic ability and tactical understanding to work the ball around, make space, create passing lanes through movement, and score in low percentage areas of the 2nd and final third.
Which is the reason that America has a hard time producing real talent. But that's another discussion ;)

It's fu*king wack and there is nothing beautiful or unique about that type of gameplay. And when I'm playing a game online, I'd rather play someone who can give me a real match

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 09-29-2012 at 06:41 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #50
space
space
The first fu*king day that I have free time to play, and the fu*king Internet connection at my complex gets fu*ked up b/c someone has messed up some wiring
I had my weed and brew ready so I could style on you all. Wwhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyy
 5 years ago '04        #51
Bossalinie 
space
space
 stv18 said:
Do you buy packs or buy certain players in the auction house? My teams nothing special right now. About to win a Division 4 title. I am trying to build my team up so I can play people online.
if you are trying to build up your team, dont ever buy packs.. its like a lottery ticket
work the market and buy players for your squad off there
my best advice would be to learn the prices of players for a popular league and then just keep checking to see if you see any deals that you can flip for a profit.. even if its only 400-500 per flip, it adds up after a minute
bronze packs you can make coins on too.. cost 400 so you only need to sell 2 cards for 200 then the rest is all profit
 5 years ago '04        #52
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2044 2044
Not sure if you guys have realized but the EAS FC is fu*kin awesome.

No matter what you play, there's something to upgrade.

If you like FUT you can get a bunch of different coin bonuses and other upgrades.

Offline and Online Virtual pros can get huge bonuses.

Online Seasons you can add an extra game to each season if you are having trouble advancing.

Huge difference in last year's game imo.
 5 years ago '12        #53
Southwick 
space
space
$2,623 | Props total: 398 398
Okay I'm up & for whatever want that work.

Gamertag: Southwick28.
 5 years ago '04        #54
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 733 733
 Dy-lan said:
xbl gt: Dc5 Drizzy

Same rules that ernie posted apply to me. I prefer playing with lower star teams. Get tired of playing peoples who pick City/Madrid/Barca etc every match.

Im also gonna go deep into CM mode, and i usually find the gem players really quick, so if anyone wants tips holla at me.
GT-BrownsMillsOG

I got Fifa 12 last year but i'm still fairly new to soccer. i'm decent in the game but i still have alot to learn
 5 years ago '07        #55
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 1124 1124
 Yd4001 said:
GT-BrownsMillsOG

I got Fifa 12 last year but i'm still fairly new to soccer. i'm decent in the game but i still have alot to learn
Same here... still getting used to the cards, the penalties etc..
 5 years ago '04        #56
space
space
 shady4180 said:
WE PLAY TO WIN THE GAME....if that style wins the game for me then shame on you..step up the D and stop bi*ching...if its not the "beautiful" way then it should be easy to stop...no wonder AMERICANS are normally the best at EVERYTHING, because we play to WIN not for Style points...we leave that to the EURO f*gs
Like I said...that's another discussion...I shoulda never replied to your ignorant a.ss. You're just gonna go on ignore lol

But fellas, hopefully I'll be back on XBL mid week
I haven't played my boys Bossalenie and Dy-Lan in a while

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 09-30-2012 at 06:59 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #57
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
MY Fifa 13 freezes once everyday

the fool said that american are the best @ everything, for your information americans are sh*t @ football, MLS league is a sh*t league

Last edited by Ash10; 09-30-2012 at 03:10 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #58
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
yep fifa 13 is a great game but still glitchy as fu*k. still freezes, still get disconnection losses and the servers are garbage.
 5 years ago '08        #59
Dy-lan 
space
space
$5,109 | Props total: 256 256
 Yd4001 said:
GT-BrownsMillsOG

Alright ima add you playa

ErnieB said:
Like I said...that's another discussion...I shoulda never replied to your ignorant a.ss. You're just gonna go on ignore lol

But fellas, hopefully I'll be back on XBL mid week
I haven't played my bits Bossalenie and Dy-Lan in a while

me and bos ran a few good matches the other night
 5 years ago '09        #60
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
fu*k ea sports, my career mode freezes on feb 7th,

I bought Fabregas, Naymar, Hummels aswell
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy