Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
315 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #1881
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,410 | Props total: 1709 1709
^
I actually didn't do bad on HOF until the 4th quarter came.

Once the 4th quarter came... any and all chances I had of winning went out the window. I went into chuck mode because my passes would constantly be intercepted, or I'd be fouled with no call.

Amazing thing is I lost by 8pts, which I still dunno how.
 5 years ago '12        #1882
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$21,373 | Props total: 2618 2618
 Tha Problum said:
celtics are garbage online damn
They are if PP and JET dont shoot good.
 11-24-2012, 08:27 PM         #1883
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AJtheGreat said:
They are if PP and JET dont shoot good.
Their releases are slow as hell too, all of them, jet, truth, lee, and kg's takes like 5 damn seconds
 5 years ago '12        #1884
SwizZy 76 heat pts76
space
space
$3,825 | Props total: 2915 2915
Game has finally grown on me. My man to man defense is nasty, beasty with the Cavs, finally got more wins than loses too

Played the #1 ranked dude and he uses the Clippers, I had the Cavs. Needless to say all he did was fastbreak fullcourt pass to Crawford/Butler and shoot a 3. Everytime he'd shoot he would pause the game in midair like he knew the shot was going in. Dude missed like 5 times doin that

Only lost the game by 4 so its all good
 5 years ago '10        #1885
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8494 8494
 Dray said:
you were a.ss in 2k11 too though

[pic - click to view]

i was above average
 11-25-2012, 01:34 AM         #1886
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
200-59...........
 5 years ago '10        #1887
beeboywhoo 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,283 | Props total: 2614 2614
wowww im fu*ked up right now... 6 point my lead , clippers vs c's . Jet hits a quick 3 from 2 steps inside of half court. I inbound PP steals the inbound, runs to the 3s on some fu*king reggie miller and sinks that. I inboun just drible NORMAL, no turbo, no jukes, PP steals and dunks.. I inbound to crawford and get fouled hit the 2 shots to tie.. this n*gga uses PP, squares up against caron butler on some solid a.ss D, and shoots over him with .3 seconds to go. all while this mu fugga is on his mic talking about the trufff the trufff, and replaying. fu*k ive never been so heated over a game before
 5 years ago '10        #1888
beeboywhoo 39 heat pts39
space
space
 SwizZy said:
Game has finally grown on me. My man to man defense is nasty, beasty with the Cavs, finally got more wins than loses too

Played the #1 ranked dude and he uses the Clippers, I had the Cavs. Needless to say all he did was fastbreak fullcourt pass to Crawford/Butler and shoot a 3. Everytime he'd shoot he would pause the game in midair like he knew the shot was going in. Dude missed like 5 times doin that

Only lost the game by 4 so its all good
sounds like some sh*t i do
 5 years ago '04        #1889
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
Anyone have this game on PC? I'm getting ridiculous load times with certain things. Last night it took like 10 minutes to go from pick 12 to pick 13 in the draft. In MyPlayer it was like 5 minutes between the last drill and the drill results, and during that time I couldn't do sh*t but watch my player stand around. I swear I fu*kin hate PC gaming sometimes, always some bullsh*t.
 11-25-2012, 02:01 PM         #1890
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beeboywhoo said:
wowww im fu*ked up right now... 6 point my lead , clippers vs c's . Jet hits a quick 3 from 2 steps inside of half court. I inbound PP steals the inbound, runs to the 3s on some fu*king reggie miller and sinks that. I inboun just drible NORMAL, no turbo, no jukes, PP steals and dunks.. I inbound to crawford and get fouled hit the 2 shots to tie.. this n*gga uses PP, squares up against caron butler on some solid a.ss D, and shoots over him with .3 seconds to go. all while this mu fugga is on his mic talking about the trufff the trufff, and replaying. fu*k ive never been so heated over a game before
PP is a cheese player....i played a dude on here that hit a double contested 3 and sent the game to OT....i was all in his face, inches away from a block....also he was about a foot from the line
 11-25-2012, 02:04 PM         #1891
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i beat a cheeser that had the clips...lol dude record was 15-1 and he avg 75 pts and only 8 in the paint, so i was prepared for his 3pt spam

during the game all he shoot was 3s and played zone....i tore his zone apart with open shots, and contested all his 3s.....he quit in the 3rd....

BTW when smitty gonna man up and play me....
 5 years ago '06        #1892
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,614 | Props total: 1117 1117

[video - click to view]

bang bang

Last edited by itzadirtyworld; 11-25-2012 at 04:00 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #1893
DahStoryTella 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,064 | Props total: 356 356
Has anyone seen Chris Smoove's latest NBA 2K13 livestream?

Warriors scoring 88 points in the first half =

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #1894
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,410 | Props total: 1709 1709
 DahStoryTella said:
Has anyone seen Chris Smoove's latest NBA 2K13 livestream?

Warriors scoring 88 points in the first half =

[pic - click to view]

I was watching the Live Stream the whole time but during that Warriors game? AH MAN!

They cheated my dude Smoove so bad
 5 years ago '10        #1895
beeboywhoo 39 heat pts39
space
space
Decided to blow all my VC on some players for MyTeam..

fu*ked around and bought CP3 and Butler ( I was going to get crawford, but that n*gga is a little overpriced. He was 14k I'd buy his a.ss for 12-13k)

My team is GBE, straight shooters:
CP3 / Rivers
Korver / Hayward /Green
Butler / Novak
Ilyasova / Jabrenko
Kanter / Pryzbilla
 5 years ago '10        #1896
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$17,435 | Props total: 11420 11420
i hate fu*king cheesers yo playing n*gga now all he doing...

2k needs to learn there calls goaltending calls are out of hand n*gga put his hand threw the net in a crucial moment and gets ball back and ties game up

i hate the shot alter they do it at the worse times and make it so harder to get a good release

....its fu*king crunch time i call iso and post griffin computer fu*king gets a offensive 3 seconds what point of runnin plays if n*ggas are dumb man

Last edited by eightytyson06; 11-26-2012 at 09:57 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #1897
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$17,435 | Props total: 11420 11420
played some cheeser n*gga had 30 with melo first half all off full court passes i had clips i was going to quit but played it out anyways shut melo down jamal came alive this n*gga jamal fu*king broke melo and jr made them fall and i gamed that sh*t on him and i replayed the sh*t out the replay
 5 years ago '04        #1898
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
space
$28,783 | Props total: 22642 22642
 Dray said:
So I play this loser "c0n5tantsh00ter" (im putting his name in because he started messaging me multiple times after i destroyed him )

He had a cool record (40-6) so he picked indiana so I already knew to cover the paint etc and expected alot of spin moves by george..

anyways I pick my boston and I am just shutting down george manually (put bass on him) and this fu*king guy literally tried to do a george spin move everytime down the court and everytime I had the ball he would never cover me..I would see a guy guarding bass not catching up and sh*t and just take advantage of his lazy D

He never got the lead the whole game but kept it to 12 and under and by the end of the 3rd he was doing these crazy like full court glitch passes to his center/PF and to be honest i could not stop it for like 4 baskets (now i know why he liked indiana)

so i slow it down and play actual basketball and get my 8 points back to 14 and by the end of the 4th beat him by 15 points (technically he left the game with 45 seconds left)

Anyways he started me messaging me talking about "play manual D" and im like because literally thats why I am so good playing manual d,I can't fu*k with computer doing my D @ ALL so we start going @ it and dude is begging me for a rematch/messaging me 10-15 times with game/friend requests taking about I am not a real baller and don't take challenges

I told that bi*ch take your 7th loss you bi*ch,you played boring as sh*t and didn't catch a lead the whole game
sh*t like this is why i dont even bother playing online just fu*k with a.ssociation...i aint got time to be going back and forth with some kid over a game and sit there for a 30 mins playing through bullsh*t
 11-26-2012, 11:29 AM         #1899
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is anybody nba 2k not signing in on ps3?
 5 years ago '04        #1900
randy54 
space
space
$1,578 | Props total: 211 211
drpunderboss i usually run with the sixeers
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
84 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
#HarveyWeinstein Released on Bail
32 comments
1 day ago