Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #1781
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,912 | Props total: 22125 22125
lemme guess, you been losing?
 5 years ago '06        #1782
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
the Celtics aren't considered a cheesy team on this game are they? I mean, they can't be grouped in the category with OKC, Miami, and Denver, who on that squad is going to dunk over 2+ folks in the paint at will?

I like playing with them, maybe Courtney Lee can do that dunking, but the team feels pretty solid.

What's still funny to me, is that through 35 quick matches, I haven't seen anyone pick the Lakers yet.
 5 years ago '09        #1783
space
space
celtics are pretty solid. I'm surprised people dont use them more, the pacers, nets, philly when bynum comes back, memphis is big time, dallas is still pretty good with dirk, carter, mayo, and kaman. golden state is apparently a top 10 team in the game now with bogut and lee. I think the casual n*gga's just aren't up on it idk
 5 years ago '12        #1784
Southwick 
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 389 389
 TriniSoldier said:
lemme guess, you been losing?
Nah I'm winning. Just a lot of the funny things I'm starting to notice. I want more control over what I'm doing. Hate being stuck in animations knowing I could've bad an offensive rebound. Rebounding is trash. Passing is still fu*ked up. Line drive oops. Arcadey oops. My own teammates running in front of me so the cpu can score. A whole lot of things that I can't overlook anymore.
 5 years ago '12        #1785
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,224 | Props total: 1386 1386
Just faced a GSW Cheeser who would only shoot 3's as well as bump me outta bounds and spam the X button.

Funny thing is I almost won as the Hornets.

I forgot not to pick them as soon as I forgot Gordon was out the lineup
 5 years ago '12        #1786
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
fu*k this game
game is so basic its a 7/10 to me
fu*kin hate the myplayer this season for some reason
 5 years ago '12        #1787
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
Dudes is cheap online its pathetic at the lengths they will go to win

Just lost another to another Warrior cheeser.

Dudes is cheesing hard with the half court pass and kicking you out of bounds and trapping you at half court for the back court violation.

Gonna play one more and if there's more cheapness then I'm gonna stop online for awhile and focus on My Career instead.
 5 years ago '09        #1788
space
space
good game sir
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #1789
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 6924 6924
whoever wanna play get at me on 360 GMN2008 tonight thats if i don't find college hoops 2k8 at the local video game resale store
 5 years ago '12        #1790
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
Fix offensive rebounding...

If CP3 can outrebound McGee, Faired, and Iggy on a missed shot when they are right under the hoop, there is a problem.

Yes I'm salty

gg
 5 years ago '09        #1791
space
space
 5 years ago '11        #1792
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
played this n*gga who was using the lakers, game was pretty close thoughout, biggest lead I had was like 5

come fourth quarter time dude was sh*tting on me with Kobe, going into the pain at will and even when I went to a 1-3-1 zone and he had to shoot over like 3 guys he was still making layups that closer sig skill cheese n*gga had like 10 points in the fourth with just Kobe

so I was up by 1 and he hit another tough shot with Kobe, there was 6.9 seconds left, and I call a timeout.

inbound the ball to CP3, dude had Morris guarding me, I did a hopstep into the lane, and saw that Pau came over with the good help defense. after that sh*t I knew he wasn't gonna be able to hit that layup over Pau, so I kicked it out to Blake, I can shoot with Blake but I ain't trying to shoot a long 2 for the game with that n*gga. but after all that sh*t I saw Odom at the top of the key wide open and I kicked to him with like 1.3 seconds left, pulled up for the jumper, shot iq was green all over and I splashed that sh*t

the funniest part is that I beat this n*gga on a buzzer beater with one of his team's former players and after Odom hit that sh*t Blake came over to him and dapped him up like

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #1793
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,291 | Props total: 4707 4707
 TriniSoldier said:
why aint nobody picking the nets or the the bulls? everybody wanna be a laker/heat/thunder/nugget/celtic/knick
I always choose the Nuggets.

Killing bi*ches with Miller, Gallo, and Chandler.
 5 years ago '10        #1794
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,736 | Props total: 8662 8662
damn just used to lakers and god are they good n*ggas wanna beat up on my jazz though
 11-13-2012, 12:56 AM         #1795
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this myteam sh*t suck....why do they got it on rookie
 5 years ago '05        #1796
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,255 | Props total: 341 341
quick note about the pc version if anyone cares

this year the game is actually good online unlike EVERYOTHER year where it used to be on low settings for everyone, this year the game looks and plays great online... BUT.... 2k fu*ked up by taking off the VC points from the pc port and taking off the MYTEAM mode and BLACKTOP mode online

i copped it off steam and while they fu*ked up by taking off the VC points because it's impossible to upgrade quickly on ur myplayer mode without VC points , it's good to see them make the game playable online this year.

so overall for $29 on steam i think it's a good purchase for those who have a decent gaming computer and want to play the game online ... although another thing, i dont THINK there's that many ppl playing online like the xbox 360 or PS3.

Last edited by thaghost36; 11-13-2012 at 05:18 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #1797
space
space
played against such a f*ggot using the raptors man. cherrypicking dunks to derozan and ross all game so I had to be on my sh*t and make sure I was getting the best out of every single possession, went into the 4th down double digits and ended up smokin that fu*king f*ggot. 2k be tryna hide gamertags this year I wanna know who this f*ggot us

edit- DizzyYENOM

called em a fu*kin f*ggot

52-13 all time online
 5 years ago '08        #1798
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 5810 5810
 TriniSoldier said:
played against such a f*ggot using the raptors man. cherrypicking dunks to derozan and ross all game so I had to be on my sh*t and make sure I was getting the best out of every single possession, went into the 4th down double digits and ended up smokin that fu*king f*ggot. 2k be tryna hide gamertags this year I wanna know who this f*ggot us

edit- DizzyYENOM

52-13 all time online
I hate that sh*t too

Also does anyone else feel that we should be able to see an opponent's record when we select teams instead of after?
 5 years ago '07        #1799
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,320 | Props total: 1108 1108
 TriniSoldier said:

edit- DizzyYENOM

52-13 all time online
swear the CPU be tryna do that same sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #1800
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,291 | Props total: 4707 4707
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
I hate that sh*t too

Also does anyone else feel that we should be able to see an opponent's record when we select teams instead of after?
I haven't played 2K in years before 2K13. They should bring back that rating system where te player can evaluate the player based on how they played. Back then, it helped weed away the cheesers and made it easier to find some good competition.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy