Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
119 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
56 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #1781
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,398 | Props total: 1706 1706
Fix offensive rebounding...

If CP3 can outrebound McGee, Faired, and Iggy on a missed shot when they are right under the hoop, there is a problem.

Yes I'm salty

gg
 6 years ago '09        #1782
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
space
$53,848 | Props total: 35135 35135
 6 years ago '11        #1783
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,216 | Props total: 9211 9211
played this n*gga who was using the lakers, game was pretty close thoughout, biggest lead I had was like 5

come fourth quarter time dude was sh*tting on me with Kobe, going into the pain at will and even when I went to a 1-3-1 zone and he had to shoot over like 3 guys he was still making layups that closer sig skill cheese n*gga had like 10 points in the fourth with just Kobe

so I was up by 1 and he hit another tough shot with Kobe, there was 6.9 seconds left, and I call a timeout.

inbound the ball to CP3, dude had Morris guarding me, I did a hopstep into the lane, and saw that Pau came over with the good help defense. after that sh*t I knew he wasn't gonna be able to hit that layup over Pau, so I kicked it out to Blake, I can shoot with Blake but I ain't trying to shoot a long 2 for the game with that n*gga. but after all that sh*t I saw Odom at the top of the key wide open and I kicked to him with like 1.3 seconds left, pulled up for the jumper, shot iq was green all over and I splashed that sh*t

the funniest part is that I beat this n*gga on a buzzer beater with one of his team's former players and after Odom hit that sh*t Blake came over to him and dapped him up like

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #1784
pnoi89 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,806 | Props total: 5778 5778
 TriniSoldier said:
why aint nobody picking the nets or the the bulls? everybody wanna be a laker/heat/thunder/nugget/celtic/knick
I always choose the Nuggets.

Killing bi*ches with Miller, Gallo, and Chandler.
 6 years ago '10        #1785
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$17,433 | Props total: 11419 11419
damn just used to lakers and god are they good n*ggas wanna beat up on my jazz though
 11-12-2012, 11:56 PM         #1786
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this myteam sh*t suck....why do they got it on rookie
 6 years ago '05        #1787
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,278 | Props total: 401 401
quick note about the pc version if anyone cares

this year the game is actually good online unlike EVERYOTHER year where it used to be on low settings for everyone, this year the game looks and plays great online... BUT.... 2k fu*ked up by taking off the VC points from the pc port and taking off the MYTEAM mode and BLACKTOP mode online

i copped it off steam and while they fu*ked up by taking off the VC points because it's impossible to upgrade quickly on ur myplayer mode without VC points , it's good to see them make the game playable online this year.

so overall for $29 on steam i think it's a good purchase for those who have a decent gaming computer and want to play the game online ... although another thing, i dont THINK there's that many ppl playing online like the xbox 360 or PS3.

Last edited by thaghost36; 11-13-2012 at 04:18 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #1788
space
space
played against such a f*ggot using the raptors man. cherrypicking dunks to derozan and ross all game so I had to be on my sh*t and make sure I was getting the best out of every single possession, went into the 4th down double digits and ended up smokin that fu*king f*ggot. 2k be tryna hide gamertags this year I wanna know who this f*ggot us

edit- DizzyYENOM

called em a fu*kin f*ggot

52-13 all time online
 6 years ago '08        #1789
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,327 | Props total: 7322 7322
 TriniSoldier said:
played against such a f*ggot using the raptors man. cherrypicking dunks to derozan and ross all game so I had to be on my sh*t and make sure I was getting the best out of every single possession, went into the 4th down double digits and ended up smokin that fu*king f*ggot. 2k be tryna hide gamertags this year I wanna know who this f*ggot us

edit- DizzyYENOM

52-13 all time online
I hate that sh*t too

Also does anyone else feel that we should be able to see an opponent's record when we select teams instead of after?
 6 years ago '07        #1790
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,514 | Props total: 1303 1303
 TriniSoldier said:

edit- DizzyYENOM

52-13 all time online
swear the CPU be tryna do that same sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #1791
pnoi89 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,806 | Props total: 5778 5778
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
I hate that sh*t too

Also does anyone else feel that we should be able to see an opponent's record when we select teams instead of after?
I haven't played 2K in years before 2K13. They should bring back that rating system where te player can evaluate the player based on how they played. Back then, it helped weed away the cheesers and made it easier to find some good competition.
 6 years ago '05        #1792
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,278 | Props total: 401 401
i got one question for the 2k guru's on here...

how the fu*k! do i stop these f*ggots that do somesh*t where the players run all the way to their side of their court after u make a basket... it's like they just waiting for the ball all the way up front b4 anyone can reach them... any suggestions?
 6 years ago '10        #1793
SpacelyPockets 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 770 770
I just don't understand the favortism towards teams like lakers..heats...okc at home or in general when you play them and they don't score easily in the paint with say kobe/lebron/durant its a foul but we can go back on the other end of the court get hacked the fu*k out of not using one of those players and not be a call....rebounding still a.ss...u got n*ggas that move away from a rebound when it goes over there head..like :wtf:

they also need to make it where if a person is doing back to back to back dunks with lebron or durant or harden any n*gga that can dunk it drains there stamina bar quicker that will add some skill to the game forcing n*ggas to use layup shot attempts instead of gettin the easy drive by and having 10 dunks wit one player the whole game
 6 years ago '09        #1794
space
space
 thaghost36 said:

how the fu*k! do i stop these f*ggots that do somesh*t where the players run all the way to their side of their court after u make a basket... it's like they just waiting for the ball all the way up front b4 anyone can reach them... any suggestions?
Honestly you just gotta play real good offense. If they're sagging one guy to half court, kick it to the person they are supposed to be guarding for the easy look. & Be mindful of trying to have someone in a decent enough position to sprint back on defense before they can secure the rebound and throw the outlet
 6 years ago '10        #1795
beeboywhoo 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 2611 2611
 thaghost36 said:

Still a form of cherry picking.. Honestly
1. I replay it a couple times with the camera focused on the guy running so the opponent knows , I know what hes doing, and when he usually leaks back. Plus its a mind game

2. U have to get whoever is closest to your opponents basket, and just turbo his a.ss back there too

its an exploit, but it could be stopped... I had a n*gga come back from a 20-pt deficit in the 4th to a 8 point game doing that sh*t
 6 years ago '12        #1796
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
What's the point of uploading your content if you can't even access it...

I got a mean ankle breaker on Wade that I wanna see.
 6 years ago '05        #1797
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,158 | Props total: 706 706
First time in here so maybe ths has been addressed but are online games on rookie/pro difficulty?? the amount of fluke a.ss shots that are made is staggering
 6 years ago '12        #1798
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
^
I believe Pro

they need to up it to HOF/Simulation
 6 years ago '05        #1799
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
space
I'm taking this sh*t back to gamefly. this f*g used the lakers and literally used kobe all game and put up 40. he didnt have any skill but made all his shots wtf yo
 6 years ago '05        #1800
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
space
I just lost to the worst n*gga in the planet son.

He did the same thing all game. it was going to kobe i would double but he would still walk around my players and score. This is the last straw fu*k this game
Home      

most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
45 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
98 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
57 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
46 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
159 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
243 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
128 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy