Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
 47
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 29
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #1741
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,073 | Props total: 22461 22461
 youngskits718 said:
^Both of y'all would get that wreckage if y'all had PS3 though tbh
[pic - click to view]

Nobody takes y'all playstation n*ggas seriously. The average 360 bx n*gga would mollywhop whoever the best of y'all is
 5 years ago '06        #1742
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Don't group me with nobody else

I ain't no fu*k n*gga bruh
 5 years ago '10        #1743
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8683 8683
 youngskits718 said:
Don't group me with nobody else

I ain't no fu*k n*gga bruh
take yo a.ss to sleep you aint fu*king wit us play some wii n*ggas
 5 years ago '06        #1744
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Ion even think you raw like that for real bruh. I think I do my thing on the virtual court
[pic - click to view]



My roommate got a 360, when he gets 2K13 I'll shoot you an invite.
 5 years ago '10        #1745
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$4,192 | Props total: 2361 2361
 youngskits718 said:
Ion even think you raw like that for real bruh. I think I do my thing on the virtual court
[pic - click to view]



My roommate got a 360, when he gets 2K13 I'll shoot you an invite.
ill play you in the meantime..

ripcity07 tell me when u get on
 5 years ago '06        #1746
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Won't be on until probably tomorrow, at work right now and gotta get ready for two shows immediately after I get off.

I might be up late though
 5 years ago '11        #1747
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 youngskits718 said:
Don't group me with nobody else

I ain't no fu*k n*gga bruh
 5 years ago '12        #1748
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
what a little bi*ch this Clipper n*gga was

He just quit with 32secs left in the game...

it's weird cause I was only up by 11
 11-11-2012, 01:04 PM         #1749
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Finally played this for the first time yesterday. sh*t is beautiful
 5 years ago '11        #1750
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 TriniSoldier said:
I hope all these scrubs cherry picking with the best two, three teams in the game know they aint nice
I remember I was playing against this n*gga using the heat right, and after I won the tip dude just went down to the other side of the court with Bosh waiting for my possession to be over

so I decided to run a pick and roll with Paul and Griff and scored, after I scored I decided to hit the replay button and go focus on Bosh to show that n*gga I knew what he was trying to do, then he stopped doing it. then I got like a good lead and he eventually quit
 5 years ago '09        #1751
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,073 | Props total: 22461 22461
 Kastanova said:
what a little bi*ch this Clipper n*gga was

He just quit with 32secs left in the game...

it's weird cause I was only up by 11
almost half time

 StylinOnYou said:
I remember I was playing against this n*gga using the heat right, and after I won the tip dude just went down to the other side of the court with Bosh waiting for my possession to be over

so I decided to run a pick and roll with Paul and Griff and scored, after I scored I decided to hit the replay button and go focus on Bosh to show that n*gga I knew what he was trying to do, then he stopped doing it. then I got like a good lead and he eventually quit
they getting blatant out here with the bullsh*t for that extra 10 vc points


Last edited by TriniSoldier; 11-11-2012 at 01:19 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #1752
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
Oz and Kas .....lemme get them Gamertags
 5 years ago '12        #1753
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
KastDaHNIC
 5 years ago '09        #1754
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,073 | Props total: 22461 22461
Darkalo

 5 years ago '04        #1755
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
Added Both....lemme put this loud in the air then i'll get back on the Box....
 5 years ago '10        #1756
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8683 8683
n*ggas who run around in circles knowin u cant stay in front of people for sh*t irk me more than anything lost to a n*gga doing that on some fluke sh*t...its 30 seconds left this n*gga running in circles and the computer fu*king stands in the paint when its a tie game and he goes up one then he get ball back runs in a circle and passes it to a man who was open because dude drug four defenders to him
 5 years ago '12        #1757
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
My record is now 43-27

lost to two cheesers today, but this last cheeser would do the run up court bullsh*t...n*gga was a.ss cause he still couldn't take a lead for much points till the 4th when he really got cheesey.

Every time he would shoot he would pause the game and get the rebound and repeat

I said fu*k it and just hit quit because he tried to get me to join him in a party chat and sent two messages.

Deleted and blocked

Twizz k!lln

trash n*gga, straight trash
 5 years ago '11        #1758
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 Kastanova said:
My record is now 43-27

lost to two cheesers today, but this last cheeser would do the run up court bullsh*t...n*gga was a.ss cause he still couldn't take a lead for much points till the 4th when he really got cheesey.

Every time he would shoot he would pause the game and get the rebound and repeat

I said fu*k it and just hit quit because he tried to get me to join him in a party chat and sent two messages.

Deleted and blocked

Twizz k!lln

trash n*gga, straight trash
I haven't played in like a week online, but my record is like 69-34 but I don't think someone has ever did that sh*t to me
 5 years ago '10        #1759
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8683 8683
 Kastanova said:
My record is now 43-27

lost to two cheesers today, but this last cheeser would do the run up court bullsh*t...n*gga was a.ss cause he still couldn't take a lead for much points till the 4th when he really got cheesey.

Every time he would shoot he would pause the game and get the rebound and repeat

I said fu*k it and just hit quit because he tried to get me to join him in a party chat and sent two messages.

Deleted and blocked

Twizz k!lln

trash n*gga, straight trash
lol what dude say in messages though
 5 years ago '09        #1760
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,073 | Props total: 22461 22461
29-12. Started off slow and ended up at 8-8. Then just took off and never looked back
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy