Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #1661
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,413 | Props total: 6247 6247
 eCity 420 said:
this game is the sh*ttiest of sh*ts.
i can play this and get paid at my job at the same time.
i simply refuse to, halfway thru a game dis sh*t gets turned off easy..

n*gga the score is 55-49 and 46 of their 55 points came in the paint. mostly off offensive rebounds

dis game is the sh*ttiest thing ever.

im done playin this freal.. im not playin the homies either.. im done with video games now.. this was the only type of game i played too. 2k ruined this sh*t..
aye this was happening to me too .. cant do much about it.. just start messing around with a franchise..you'll get interested then
 5 years ago '10        #1662
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,192 | Props total: 2361 2361
Where my ps3 bredrenths at? I feel like playing some good competition, pubs are geting easy
 5 years ago '12        #1663
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,815 | Props total: 1729 1729
201-55 so far
 5 years ago '04        #1664
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169

PS3 Fantasy Draft League
 5 years ago '10        #1665
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,747 | Props total: 8676 8676
just faced a okc cheeser

so we at start menu i go random and it picks celtics and he has warriors he presses quit saying i need to match his team i dont change he goes okc

he was bustin my a.ss from start and it didnt help that the shot release went broke on me online everyone shot was red with two dots on the sides bumass 2k anyways he hitting me with the replays and sh*t im taking it in then i decide to run zone in 3rd and just fu*k his entire world up he cant get in paint cocaine biceps aka rondo muscling russy and perkins takin the rock pushing it up court throwing and1s to peirce and sh*t and i take lead this dude getting nervous now and now im replaying all my replays talking mad sh*t and i bust that a.ss told homie good try and dont forget to vote
 5 years ago '12        #1666
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
 eightytyson06 said:
just faced a okc cheeser

so we at start menu i go random and it picks celtics and he has warriors he presses quit saying i need to match his team i dont change he goes okc

he was bustin my a.ss from start and it didnt help that the shot release went broke on me online everyone shot was red with two dots on the sides bumass 2k anyways he hitting me with the replays and sh*t im taking it in then i decide to run zone in 3rd and just fu*k his entire world up he cant get in paint cocaine biceps aka rondo muscling russy and perkins takin the rock pushing it up court throwing and1s to peirce and sh*t and i take lead this dude getting nervous now and now im replaying all my replays talking mad sh*t and i bust that a.ss told homie good try and dont forget to vote
 5 years ago '04        #1667
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 franchise said:

PS3 Fantasy Draft League
non draft PS3 2k13 league is now here!

5 years ago '09        #1668
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Left Hook said:
JR, you said Spurs were dope so I picked them for the first time, and I got my a.ss whooped by some Clips cheeser by like 25 points I took the L like a man, though, even though dude was pissing me off. Deciding factor was when I popped a message saying "sorry bro, never used Spurs before, gg" to quit, then he said "happens to the best of us man". I was like, this dude is a cheeser but at least he's cordial about it

I pressed on until the end. Took the 30 pt L through to the end
how did he cheese?
 5 years ago '09        #1669
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 J-R said:
Hahh that's the best like last night I was the spurs against grizzlies I was dominating all 1st and 2nd qt all he did was throw up 3s and drive with mayo ... He was loosing by like 15 then 3rd qt I star bei lazy and he comes back 4qt with like 3 minutes left Im like fu*k this IM NOT LOOSIG I run that 1-3-1 and dude can't get in with mayo plus I'm on all d so even if he does try to jump shot its contested ... Ended up winning by 20

And before we started it said he played off ball 40% of the time ... And he did if all game he would switch and let. Pu guard and then try to double team but the spurs have shooters
how the hell he get mayo?
 5 years ago '04        #1670
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,875 | Props total: 17398 17398
how can u see your record of daily picks for the games if anyone knows what i'm talking about
 5 years ago '05        #1671
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1682 1682
Who here plays sim ball? No trying to steal while I'm inbounding and sh*t, it's pathetic. No running up and down the court animation dunking with Iggy and LeBron, no abusing Steve Novak, Ray Allen or Jet. Just play how you're supposed to play real ball. Who the hell passes to Iggy and just turbos for the dunk, smh. Who tries to steal while the other team's inbounding?

Where's the fun in that? People are so shameless, smh.
 5 years ago '12        #1672
Southwick 
space
space
$2,621 | Props total: 390 390
^^^ Go holla at some people on operationsports.com. Those are the only dudes I will play online.
 5 years ago '10        #1673
space
space
i played maybe 50 games and i can only think of one where dude didnt cheese me and he flat out smoked me ran plays and all

this is 2k's fault for letting them get away with it
 5 years ago '06        #1674
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
this thread is sad

after last years of a joke game i refused to buy this one release date. thinking about buying it now , reading this sh*t got it sounding like it's worse than ever
 5 years ago '10        #1675
space
space
 O_nasty said:
this thread is sad

after last years of a joke game i refused to buy this one release date. thinking about buying it now , reading this sh*t got it sounding like it's worse than ever
Easy dubs off yo sorry a.ss
 5 years ago '06        #1676
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288

you was weak as fu*k

most sim player in this bi*ch
 5 years ago '10        #1677
space
space
 O_nasty said:

you was weak as fu*k

most sim player in this bi*ch
stop it 5 i ran 2k12 and when i brung my teams out i busted that a.ss just like everything else lil homie michigan>>>>ohio
 5 years ago '06        #1678
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Anyone else experiencing freezing issues?
 5 years ago '04        #1679
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 faceoffizhere said:
how the hell he get mayo?
on 2K12 ......
 5 years ago '04        #1680
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Left Hook said:
Who here plays sim ball? No trying to steal while I'm inbounding and sh*t, it's pathetic. No running up and down the court animation dunking with Iggy and LeBron, no abusing Steve Novak, Ray Allen or Jet. Just play how you're supposed to play real ball. Who the hell passes to Iggy and just turbos for the dunk, smh. Who tries to steal while the other team's inbounding?

Where's the fun in that? People are so shameless, smh.
Yea...thats how me and the guys play....fu*k all that dumb sh*t....we got a league goin now that we banned the Heat, Lakers and Thunder in ....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy