Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
33 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
133 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1641
WezLFaCe_KiD 59 heat pts59
space
space
$14,919 | Props total: 1252 1252
 J-R said:
Jumpedaverage02
never had control till the end of the game .

Comeback kid
 6 years ago '05        #1642
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
JR, you said Spurs were dope so I picked them for the first time, and I got my a.ss whooped by some Clips cheeser by like 25 points I took the L like a man, though, even though dude was pissing me off. Deciding factor was when I popped a message saying "sorry bro, never used Spurs before, gg" to quit, then he said "happens to the best of us man". I was like, this dude is a cheeser but at least he's cordial about it

I pressed on until the end. Took the 30 pt L through to the end
 6 years ago '07        #1643
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 557 557
Just started using the nets that team is crazy if you know joe Johnson's release
 6 years ago '10        #1644
beeboywhoo 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 2611 2611
Damn, I gave this n*gga the d!ck with a 22-5 3rd quarter, and i was getting my a.ss kicked. Came back strong and beat this OKC by 10. They even gave my man LO an MVP chant at the end
 6 years ago '10        #1645
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$17,431 | Props total: 11414 11414
Is deny ball broken I can adjust everything and people are still open and my defenders just sag off and when I manually do it i get penalized for helping the computers dumb a.ss out
 6 years ago '06        #1646
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
 eightytyson06 said:
Is deny ball broken I can adjust everything and people are still open and my defenders just sag off and when I manually do it i get penalized for helping the computers dumb a.ss out
Yeah it's broken, closest thing you can do to alleviating the problem is turning your Help Defense coach slider way down, and then manually moving an offball defender closer to a shooter, then switching back to the onball defender.

Sucks, I know. The AI logic was much better in previous 2K games. On auto for defensive settings, if somebody caught fire during the course of a game, more attention would be paid to them. It's like the opposite now, Kevin Durant will be lighting me up online, and my guys will start to run away from him. But I tell my guys to sag off Kendrick Perkins and they hug him like a fu*king prom date.
 6 years ago '12        #1647
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,314 | Props total: 910 910
this game is the sh*ttiest of sh*ts.
i can play this and get paid at my job at the same time.
i simply refuse to, halfway thru a game dis sh*t gets turned off easy..

n*gga the score is 55-49 and 46 of their 55 points came in the paint. mostly off offensive rebounds

dis game is the sh*ttiest thing ever.

im done playin this freal.. im not playin the homies either.. im done with video games now.. this was the only type of game i played too. 2k ruined this sh*t..
 11-05-2012, 12:59 PM         #1648
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
JR, you said Spurs were dope so I picked them for the first time, and I got my a.ss whooped by some Clips cheeser by like 25 points I took the L like a man, though, even though dude was pissing me off. Deciding factor was when I popped a message saying "sorry bro, never used Spurs before, gg" to quit, then he said "happens to the best of us man". I was like, this dude is a cheeser but at least he's cordial about it

Yea with dude up above I played last night and since I'm still new to the spurs I don't know anybody shots or hotspots.... And idk no teams play like the bulls to me ....... Man we should Atleast be able to use the regular squads in private... The only team I play good with is the lakers...of course I could use the heat but it's boring using them I like to use the whole team... I don't like the thunder simply because of KD I can't hit a 3 pointer since 2k12 with him
 11-05-2012, 01:17 PM         #1649
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just beat this undefeated cat that had the lakers with the heat

dude was a cheater, he lagged the game and paused on my shots....i still won 57-47

record is now 138 - 47

2kgod idk if u got my request but just send me one....cord101
 11-05-2012, 02:14 PM         #1650
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just played some dude he picked the raptors I had the bulls no drose all dude did was shoot 3s alllllll game I can jump on his back e would still make them... I'm down like 9-22 i come back and win by 10... I send him a MSG live by the 3 die by the 3 he says run it back again and he will blow me out with the same team... Same situation I'm down 2nd quarter by 15 he sends me a messag saying I weak and I have a better team then I come back and I'm up by 5 in the 4th he quits with 20 seconds left ...

Man I wish 2k would put this on hall of fame ... Dude couldn't hit any shots or do half the bullsh*t I might just keep using the bulls
 6 years ago '09        #1651
WezLFaCe_KiD 59 heat pts59
space
space
$14,919 | Props total: 1252 1252
I'll get at u later dr.x
 6 years ago '10        #1652
Trill Livin 69 heat pts69
space
space
$14,778 | Props total: 7988 7988
Its Time
we all had time to play around...
Should i start the official Bx 2k League :nasmad:
 6 years ago '10        #1653
Trill Livin 69 heat pts69
space
space
$14,778 | Props total: 7988 7988
 eCity 420 said:
this game is the sh*ttiest of sh*ts.
i can play this and get paid at my job at the same time.
i simply refuse to, halfway thru a game dis sh*t gets turned off easy..

n*gga the score is 55-49 and 46 of their 55 points came in the paint. mostly off offensive rebounds

dis game is the sh*ttiest thing ever.

im done playin this freal.. im not playin the homies either.. im done with video games now.. this was the only type of game i played too. 2k ruined this sh*t..
aye this was happening to me too .. cant do much about it.. just start messing around with a franchise..you'll get interested then
 6 years ago '10        #1654
beeboywhoo 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 2611 2611
Where my ps3 bredrenths at? I feel like playing some good competition, pubs are geting easy
 6 years ago '12        #1655
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$21,307 | Props total: 2575 2575
201-55 so far
 6 years ago '04        #1656
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 310 310

PS3 Fantasy Draft League
 6 years ago '10        #1657
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$17,431 | Props total: 11414 11414
just faced a okc cheeser

so we at start menu i go random and it picks celtics and he has warriors he presses quit saying i need to match his team i dont change he goes okc

he was bustin my a.ss from start and it didnt help that the shot release went broke on me online everyone shot was red with two dots on the sides bumass 2k anyways he hitting me with the replays and sh*t im taking it in then i decide to run zone in 3rd and just fu*k his entire world up he cant get in paint cocaine biceps aka rondo muscling russy and perkins takin the rock pushing it up court throwing and1s to peirce and sh*t and i take lead this dude getting nervous now and now im replaying all my replays talking mad sh*t and i bust that a.ss told homie good try and dont forget to vote
 6 years ago '12        #1658
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,899 | Props total: 1112 1112
 eightytyson06 said:
just faced a okc cheeser

so we at start menu i go random and it picks celtics and he has warriors he presses quit saying i need to match his team i dont change he goes okc

he was bustin my a.ss from start and it didnt help that the shot release went broke on me online everyone shot was red with two dots on the sides bumass 2k anyways he hitting me with the replays and sh*t im taking it in then i decide to run zone in 3rd and just fu*k his entire world up he cant get in paint cocaine biceps aka rondo muscling russy and perkins takin the rock pushing it up court throwing and1s to peirce and sh*t and i take lead this dude getting nervous now and now im replaying all my replays talking mad sh*t and i bust that a.ss told homie good try and dont forget to vote
 6 years ago '04        #1659
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 310 310
 franchise said:

PS3 Fantasy Draft League
non draft PS3 2k13 league is now here!

6 years ago '09        #1660
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 860 860
 Left Hook said:

how did he cheese?
Home      

most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
102 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
55 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
51 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
147 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
107 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy