NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-04-2012, 01:36 AM         #1621
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if 2kgod want it, accept the request and we can go heat okc.....if not then whatever
 11-04-2012, 01:41 AM         #1622
2kGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
if 2kgod want it, accept the request and we can go heat okc.....if not then whatever

Last edited by 2kGod; 11-04-2012 at 01:47 AM..
 11-04-2012, 01:43 AM         #1623
2kGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
oh so u realized the mistake u've made? The thing is, I don't need okc to beat u fam, I just wanted to show u what that turn up looked like. But it looks like u need me to redeem yo credibility on here huh? Lol funny as hell, but yeah send me the request I gotta another L to give.
 5 years ago '08        #1624
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,318 | Props total: 13698 13698
I finally bought this thursday went straight online with the nuggets playing against some knicks cheeser who kept doing the spin move i gotta learn all the moves n sh*t with the stick but i don't want too
 11-04-2012, 01:56 AM         #1625
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2kGod said:
oh so u realized the mistake u've made? The thing is, I don't need okc to beat u fam, I just wanted to show u what that turn up looked like. But it looks like u need me to redeem yo credibility on here huh? Lol funny as hell, but yeah send me the request I gotta another L to give.
why did i beat u when u had n.o then?

i dont care credibility on here, i wanna play u on a even playing field

we can play now

i send a request to MrSwagg88

u got 5 mins tho to be online or im going to bed , i gotta get up early
 11-04-2012, 01:57 AM         #1626
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the trailblazers suck...lillard slow as sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #1627
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Just played the most retarded n*gga ever. He was Heat I was the raptors. All this n*gga would do is drive up the court run along the baseline and either do a fadeway 3 or turbo charge through my defense for a dunk. To add to the fact he would do the gayest sh*t like inbound stealing, constantly trying to get a charge, and pausing the game in the middle of my free throws And for a minute their his bullsh*t cheese was actually working.

2k was fu*king me over hard and he actually kept up with me Eventually I pulled away and he just quit.
 11-04-2012, 02:18 AM         #1628
2kGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
why did i beat u when u had n.o then?

i dont care credibility on here, i wanna play u on a even playing field

we can play now

i send a request to MrSwagg88

u got 5 mins tho to be online or im going to bed , i gotta get up early
its mrswag88
 11-04-2012, 02:30 AM         #1629
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Spurs are a decent team I'm starting to use since my bulls are with out d-rose
 11-04-2012, 03:01 AM         #1630
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I been playing with alotta different teams recently. sh*t mad fun. Played like 2 Clips vs Lakers games (I picked Clips). Played a few Nets Knicks games. I got this thing I do now (dont know if any yall up on it). But when Im up say, 10+ these n*ggas tend to start launching passes from half court to get that instant fastbreak sh*t poppin. I'll have 2 guys waitin' under my basket 3 guys posted up for the interception.
n*ggas quit, I miss out on VC points.
 5 years ago '09        #1631
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1052 1052
Double ot win

Chris Paul loses ball with 4 secs left deandre finds it I'm panicking trying to give it to Crawford and I kid you not, somehow I fake the ball to the right with my right arm . Kendrick bites . I bring it back with a little spin and hit a left hand lay up hits it at buzzard to send it to double ot . Next ot we are going back n forth I handle with chris the hand it off to Crawford near the free throw it rattles in with .6 . He calls time out n clanks it's out
 5 years ago '11        #1632
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,340 | Props total: 25184 25184
its so funny with the turbo button for 2k13 compared to last year

its like if you just hold onto that sh*t you still have a chance to pass 4 defenders and dunk it (online team play will prove this)
 5 years ago '10        #1633
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,193 | Props total: 2361 2361
bout to play this n*gga online his rec is 55-5 lol, hes Houston im PDX.. rematch of last nights real game. Lets go!
 5 years ago '05        #1634
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
Yoooooo, y'all really have to listen up and listen to this. I've been super busy with Law papers so I haven't had the chance to play lately, but tonight I felt like I deserved a break, so I wanted an easygoing game to just chill with and relax to. I use the Celts - a team I never used before. This dude picks Knicks (surprise, surprise).

Long read - SORRY.

Here's a quick rundown of what happened:
  • Biggest cheeser EVER. Dude ran up and down with Melo, J.R. Shumpert and kept turboing like a bi*ch to get dunks.
  • BUT THE MOST IRRITATING THING was that he would replay all of my missed shots back and forth like 5-6 times before pressing resume again. He also replayed his dunks, FTs and my turnovers. I mean like, what the fu*k right
  • ALSO, dude sent me a message at halftime saying "u weak af". I was down by like 16, shot at 35% and probably deserved it, but still, it's annoying when he's just replaying all of my misses + his dunks. I never used Celts before so I dunno their shot timing.
  • Somewhere along the way, I decide to just play serious. I thought I'd have a relaxing night but this dude is a bi*ch for real and needed an a.ss whooping. Q4 I was down by like 16 (33-49) and I GO HAM ON THIS f*ggot. I mean I GO HAM. I switch to man to man and just grill his bi*ch a.ss. He had no more replays to play with 0:02 pause timer left. He made so many turnovers because of my man to man D. I ran it for plenty of dunks and spot up 3s with Terry. With 5 seconds left, I was only down by 2 (score was 55-57), and I DID NOT WANT TO SETTLE FOR AN OT, so I was like fu*k it, no mid range or driving, I'ma close this and burn him with another 3. I wanted that sh*t to burn his soul so bad. I could sense the fear in his players. I really wanted to just make the clutch buzzer-beating, game-winning 3 to top off my comeback Q4.
  • I passed to Terry, moved back, crossovered his f*ggot defenders, with 4.5 secs left, shot and made the 3. 58-57.
  • f*ggot tried to inbound to Melo and shot a 3 with like 1 sec left and missed completely.

58-57 final score. I had 25-8 in Q4. Sent him a reply saying "lmao cheesed and still lost, f*ggot. deadass at your sh*tty replays. rofllllll YOU'RE weak af." Then dude replied with "i let my lil bro play"

bi*ch. Such a satisfying win

Last edited by Left Hook; 11-04-2012 at 11:49 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #1635
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
^
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '09        #1636
space
space
 Kastanova said:
^
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's go n*gga
 11-04-2012, 12:51 PM         #1637
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hahh that's the best like last night I was the spurs against grizzlies I was dominating all 1st and 2nd qt all he did was throw up 3s and drive with mayo ... He was loosing by like 15 then 3rd qt I star bei lazy and he comes back 4qt with like 3 minutes left Im like fu*k this IM NOT LOOSIG I run that 1-3-1 and dude can't get in with mayo plus I'm on all d so even if he does try to jump shot its contested ... Ended up winning by 20

And before we started it said he played off ball 40% of the time ... And he did if all game he would switch and let. Pu guard and then try to double team but the spurs have shooters
 11-04-2012, 12:51 PM         #1638
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who on 360 I wanna play who ever think they good
 5 years ago '09        #1639
space
space
 J-R said:
Who on 360 I wanna play who ever think they good
Wars ur gt
 5 years ago '06        #1640
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
The Celtics are pretty nice on this game too

Terry heats up so fu*king fast and he was one of the more forgiving shot releases online. You can dominate a game with just him, couple the fact that having Rondo on the floor boosts the offensive skills of your teammates, and you'll probably be able to get things poppin' on the perimeter.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy