Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
59 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA James Harden just PERMANENTLY ENDED Draymond Green tough guy career :mjlmf..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-30-2012, 05:20 AM         #1521
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
I feel you, mang, I do We're the only avid Bulls users I know, though, so we were the sacrificial victims of this stupid a.ss update I seriously can't continue using the Bulls now, not because I cheese with Rose but who the hell is going to dive into the paint? I tried with Nate and Hinrich and they lost the rock before they even stepped below the basket

You still going with the Bulls? I might switch my beloved team for another until they decide to put Rose back in... around next year in February
im gonna try 1 or 2 games with the bulls but i already know it wont be the same...i would have to make every damn shot count with no fu*k ups.....

but i dont know who i wanna run with i like the lakers since i live in cali....and i used to run with orlando back on 2k11 so kobe and howard would be cool...

played a couple games with the spurs they are a solid team just to slow...might try out the pacers or the clippers before i say fu*k it and run with the lakers they have always been be back up team ....

i honestly havnt used the lakers on a game in years..even all the way to nba live.... i would run with the nets and rockets...that t-mac yao combo was serious...

just gonna run with some random teams see who i can play with and if all else sucks im going with my hometown team
 10-30-2012, 05:24 AM         #1522
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone know how to change the main menu play music I disable all of music and I have music on my 360, I can use for arenas but how can I get it to play as Im chillin on the main menu?

Props to anyone who can figure it out
 10-30-2012, 05:25 AM         #1523
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 West Side Wolf said:
Anyone know how to change the main menu play music I disable all of music and I have music on my 360, I can use for arenas but how can I get it to play as Im chillin on the main menu?

Props to anyone who can figure it out
1 way is to just play the music manually from the menu when you press the xbox button and just pause it when you playing the game
 6 years ago '05        #1524
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 J-R said:
im gonna try 1 or 2 games with the bulls but i already know it wont be the same...i would have to make every damn shot count with no fu*k ups.....

but i dont know who i wanna run with i like the lakers since i live in cali....and i used to run with orlando back on 2k11 so kobe and howard would be cool...

played a couple games with the spurs they are a solid team just to slow...might try out the pacers or the clippers before i say fu*k it and run with the lakers they have always been be back up team ....

i honestly havnt used the lakers on a game in years..even all the way to nba live.... i would run with the nets and rockets...that t-mac yao combo was serious...

just gonna run with some random teams see who i can play with and if all else sucks im going with my hometown team
At least you have choices, I'm done for I don't want to use the Heat like everyone else out there, but I might have to. Some of these teams are seriously cheesy online and I can't afford to get my a.ss beat every time if I use the Bulls
 10-30-2012, 05:29 AM         #1525
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-R said:
1 way is to just play the music manually from the menu when you press the xbox button and just pause it when you playing the game
That sucks, I hate this edited rap music like whats the point. And for some reason it won't play durring my player the fu*kk
 6 years ago '11        #1526
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,204 | Props total: 9199 9199
I never got why 2k would make injured players unavailable during the season, they should do like Madden and put them on reserve and make it so that you can put them on the active roster if you feel like it
 6 years ago '10        #1527
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$17,430 | Props total: 11410 11410
 2kGod said:
NAW BX foreal, this sh*t got me LMAOOOO. I thought u delete n*ggas off ur lists cuz they too weak not cuz they rip u a new b00ty hole pause.....tell me if im twekin tho lool
the god is back

making n*ggas delete them
 6 years ago '05        #1528
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 StylinOnYou said:
I never got why 2k would make injured players unavailable during the season, they should do like Madden and put them on reserve and make it so that you can put them on the active roster if you feel like it
It's stupid af. It's a damn game. If we wanted realism, we would watch live NBA airings. How are you going to take out your cover athlete? smhhh.
 6 years ago '10        #1529
space
space
i dont mind them taking out the athletes just makes people adjust and learn how to play without them wish this happened to the heat and lakers

anyways im going back to the grizz and pistons those were my teams last year im tired of going random and getting smoked then again i only play this game every once in awhile

and i heard online is set on HOF now is that true
 6 years ago '09        #1530
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,518 | Props total: 5549 5549
was doin the coach mode thing to get VC and i forgot to put it on coach mode

luckily i caught it while it was still in the first quarter
 10-30-2012, 09:35 AM         #1531
2kGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eightytyson06 said:
the god is back

making n*ggas delete them

my n*gga, this n*gga DrX thought he was up to something cuz he was 2-1 against me at half-ass chillin with my people mode. He sent me a message telling me that I cant hide, I said OK BET. Sent him a challenge yesterday with a message attached that read "u kno I'm not gon play with you this game right?" KD clocked in, was 6-6 in the middle of the SECOND when this weakling pulled the plug. lmaooo I thought he was so mad he signed out but nahhhh fam deleted yo boy and had the nerve to come here n lie to yall saying I'm a cheeser when in actuality dude is jus andre miller-his game too basic to fu*k with me or that pus*y n*gga smith.
 6 years ago '05        #1532
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
The Grizz is something serious I never used them before, but my friend and I decided to get a game in tonight and since they nerfed Bulls, I decided to try to use Memphis while he used Knicks. Rudy Gay is crazy in this game Had like 30 pts, 8 reb with him and Zac Randolph nearly had 20 as well
 6 years ago '09        #1533
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
whelp they took rose out in the update
 6 years ago '09        #1534
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
 StylinOnYou said:
excatly
 6 years ago '10        #1535
space
space
n*ggas who run zone and spam the steal annoy the fu*k out of me

how do i bounce pass to a person who i brung the icon button up with tired of getting dumb to's
 6 years ago '12        #1536
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,397 | Props total: 1698 1698
So lets see...

I should see Less Bulls and Less Knick users since No Rose also no Stat, Camby, Shrumpert, along with other players

No one on the Nuggets is injured

Hope Austin Rivers & Steph don't get injured though, those my other non-cheese teams

(I just realized I don't really use any Eastern teams, nearly every team I pick is from the West).
 10-30-2012, 10:13 AM         #1537
2kGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
DrX, you shouldn't have deleted him brah. Why didn't you just use Heat, play off ball, zone and cheese with Bron though? If what you say is true, you should've done the same to dude after the first few games you see him cheesing.
but since it aint true, he couldn't even think to do that on spot, I think he just has a false sense of skill playing on ranked all the damn time. tell that n*gga ranked is set on PRO.
 10-30-2012, 10:19 AM         #1538
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eightytyson06 said:
n*ggas who run zone and spam the steal annoy the fu*k out of me

how do i bounce pass to a person who i brung the icon button up with tired of getting dumb to's
then why do u stay on 2k god d!ck, what do u think he do ?
 10-30-2012, 10:22 AM         #1539
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
DrX, you shouldn't have deleted him brah. Why didn't you just use Heat, play off ball, zone and cheese with Bron though? If what you say is true, you should've done the same to dude after the first few games you see him cheesing.
because thats not how i play, thats wack to me

btw i play a.ssociation on HOF....so dude dont know what hes talking about....

lol i remember when he decided to pick N.O and not play zone i bust his a.ss

its all good, im not playing with dudes like that no more......its not fun
 6 years ago '10        #1540
space
space
 2kGod said:

my n*gga, this n*gga DrX thought he was up to something cuz he was 2-1 against me at half-ass chillin with my people mode. He sent me a message telling me that I cant hide, I said OK BET. Sent him a challenge yesterday with a message attached that read "u kno I'm not gon play with you this game right?" KD clocked in, was 6-6 in the middle of the SECOND when this weakling pulled the plug. lmaooo I thought he was so mad he signed out but nahhhh fam deleted yo boy and had the nerve to come here n lie to yall saying I'm a cheeser when in actuality dude is jus andre miller-his game too basic to fu*k with me or that pus*y n*gga smith.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
96 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
132 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
38 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
2 days ago