Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
 86
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 80
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 74
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #1521
SwizZy 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$3,393 | Props total: 2262 2262
Just played Cavs vs T-Wolves we in the last 20 seconds of the fourth its tied, I inbound the ball to Kyrie and PROTECT BALL and this dude just ever so swiftly steal spammed me wit Kirilenko got the ball and layed it up now he up by 2.

I inbound again wit like 7 seconds dont call timeout cuz im like fu*k life at this point and cross the fu*k out this f*ggot wit Kyrie and dunk AND-1 now im up 1 point wit 0.7 SECONDS LEFT.

I put all big men in the game wit Kyrie at PG and Gee at SG. THIS MUTHAfu*kA inbound the ball to Rubio wit 2 dudes on him and does a turn around shot ala Fisher wit 0.7 wit 2 dudes on him and swish nothin but net wit 2 dudes on him and win the game wit 2 dudes on him....











































WIT 2 DUDES ON HIM




















fu*k THIS SET UP a.ss GAME they gave me the And 1 bucket to let this dude hit a game winning shot.... I was so pissed at everything else, when he hit the shot I just took a long a.ss sigh like it was my last breath of life... Go fu*k yourselves

At least the dude admitted it was a lucky shot....


Last edited by SwizZy; 10-30-2012 at 05:06 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #1522
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 J-R said:
nah not cheese...i see it happen when im playing myplayer so i know it is possible.... and my record is like 114-58..... no cheasing at all only run with the bulls....

and i will admit i do drive the lane with d-rose but not to score ....

most people see that and alwys will double team on the drive or double inside the paint...so somebody is open....rip or deng can hit 3's
and boozer has the best mid rang for a Pf..and knoah is somewhere near the basket...

i average a double double with rose everygame.....

bulls are the sleaper star team on this game... number 3 overall and nobody picks them...

everybody can hit a shot and the bench is also good..


I'm sorry for accusing you of cheesing

And yeah, that double screen is a b*tch on MyCareer, that's why I hate playing the Bulls so much
 5 years ago '11        #1523
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,340 | Props total: 25256 25256
 whateverman said:
Preach man. It's like the game is anti-ball movement, spacing, boxing out. sh*t is sickening.
lol

2k12 is like the HOF of basketball games period


are the rosters updated on 2k12 online? i might do that switch
 10-30-2012, 05:53 AM         #1524
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
dafuq.. D Rose is no longer in the game after the roster update. This is bullsh*t (no pun intended).


you lying? i know he is hurt in real life...but its only fair you can use him online...because he proably isnt coming back this season or not untill late so basicily you cant even play with the cover star on the game online
 5 years ago '05        #1525
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 J-R said:


you lying? i know he is hurt in real life...but its only fair you can use him online...because he proably isnt coming back this season or not untill late so basicily you cant even play with the cover star on the game online
I know, right? How are you going to put D. Rose on the cover and then erase him from the Goddamn game, though? I wish I was lying I had to survive with Hinrich for a whole match. I was like where D. Rose at? I flipped to the menus to check and he was nowhere to be found. There's Teague and Robinson as backups, but no Rose. Lucky enough, I blew out this Celts guy going 5-0 by like 20 points. Adjusted quickly and made him quit by Q3. I then decided to use them again against the Heat to try my luck and lost by like 9 since NO ONE could drive into the paint.

For the record, the Bulls are ranked 14th or 15th in the game now (can't remember, saw it before). Effed up situation
 10-30-2012, 06:05 AM         #1526
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
I know, right? How are you going to put D. Rose on the cover and then erase him from the Goddamn game, though? I wish I was lying I had to survive with Hinrich for a whole match. I was like where D. Rose at? I flipped to the menus to check and he was nowhere to be found. There's Teague and Robinson as backups, but no Rose. Lucky enough, I blew out this Celts guy going 5-0 by like 20 points. Adjusted quickly and made him quit by Q3. I then decided to use them again against the Heat to try my luck and lost by like 9 since NO ONE could drive into the paint.

For the record, the Bulls are ranked 14th or 15th in the game now (can't remember, saw it before). Effed up situation
wtf ranked 14th place how the hell they drop that low.....

if thats the case they better lower kobes stats since he is playing hurt and howard he is not fully recovered...mannnn this is some bullsh*t...

NATE is horrible to short to do to anything and cant go strong in the paint...and sh*t isnt himrich hurt also now so hell why they keep him in the game....

if they are going to butcher the bulls just do it completly take hinrich out and lower dangs stats since he is playing with a bad hand.... dont teese me by leaving everybody else that is hurt on the team but take out the most valuable
 5 years ago '05        #1527
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 J-R said:
wtf ranked 14th place how the hell they drop that low.....

if thats the case they better lower kobes stats since he is playing hurt and howard he is not fully recovered...mannnn this is some bullsh*t...

NATE is horrible to short to do to anything and cant go strong in the paint...and sh*t isnt himrich hurt also now so hell why they keep him in the game....

if they are going to butcher the bulls just do it completly take hinrich out and lower dangs stats since he is playing with a bad hand.... dont teese me by leaving everybody else that is hurt on the team but take out the most valuable
I feel you, mang, I do We're the only avid Bulls users I know, though, so we were the sacrificial victims of this stupid a.ss update I seriously can't continue using the Bulls now, not because I cheese with Rose but who the hell is going to dive into the paint? I tried with Nate and Hinrich and they lost the rock before they even stepped below the basket

You still going with the Bulls? I might switch my beloved team for another until they decide to put Rose back in... around next year in February


Last edited by Left Hook; 10-30-2012 at 06:14 AM..
 10-30-2012, 06:20 AM         #1528
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
I feel you, mang, I do We're the only avid Bulls users I know, though, so we were the sacrificial victims of this stupid a.ss update I seriously can't continue using the Bulls now, not because I cheese with Rose but who the hell is going to dive into the paint? I tried with Nate and Hinrich and they lost the rock before they even stepped below the basket

You still going with the Bulls? I might switch my beloved team for another until they decide to put Rose back in... around next year in February
im gonna try 1 or 2 games with the bulls but i already know it wont be the same...i would have to make every damn shot count with no fu*k ups.....

but i dont know who i wanna run with i like the lakers since i live in cali....and i used to run with orlando back on 2k11 so kobe and howard would be cool...

played a couple games with the spurs they are a solid team just to slow...might try out the pacers or the clippers before i say fu*k it and run with the lakers they have always been be back up team ....

i honestly havnt used the lakers on a game in years..even all the way to nba live.... i would run with the nets and rockets...that t-mac yao combo was serious...


just gonna run with some random teams see who i can play with and if all else sucks im going with my hometown team
 10-30-2012, 06:24 AM         #1529
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone know how to change the main menu play music I disable all of music and I have music on my 360, I can use for arenas but how can I get it to play as Im chillin on the main menu?

Props to anyone who can figure it out
 10-30-2012, 06:25 AM         #1530
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 West Side Wolf said:
Anyone know how to change the main menu play music I disable all of music and I have music on my 360, I can use for arenas but how can I get it to play as Im chillin on the main menu?

Props to anyone who can figure it out
1 way is to just play the music manually from the menu when you press the xbox button and just pause it when you playing the game
 5 years ago '05        #1531
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 J-R said:
im gonna try 1 or 2 games with the bulls but i already know it wont be the same...i would have to make every damn shot count with no fu*k ups.....

but i dont know who i wanna run with i like the lakers since i live in cali....and i used to run with orlando back on 2k11 so kobe and howard would be cool...

played a couple games with the spurs they are a solid team just to slow...might try out the pacers or the clippers before i say fu*k it and run with the lakers they have always been be back up team ....

i honestly havnt used the lakers on a game in years..even all the way to nba live.... i would run with the nets and rockets...that t-mac yao combo was serious...


just gonna run with some random teams see who i can play with and if all else sucks im going with my hometown team
At least you have choices, I'm done for I don't want to use the Heat like everyone else out there, but I might have to. Some of these teams are seriously cheesy online and I can't afford to get my a.ss beat every time if I use the Bulls
 10-30-2012, 06:29 AM         #1532
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-R said:
1 way is to just play the music manually from the menu when you press the xbox button and just pause it when you playing the game
That sucks, I hate this edited rap music like whats the point. And for some reason it won't play durring my player the fu*kk
 5 years ago '11        #1533
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
I never got why 2k would make injured players unavailable during the season, they should do like Madden and put them on reserve and make it so that you can put them on the active roster if you feel like it
 5 years ago '10        #1534
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,756 | Props total: 8704 8704
 2kGod said:
NAW BX foreal, this sh*t got me LMAOOOO. I thought u delete n*ggas off ur lists cuz they too weak not cuz they rip u a new b00ty hole pause.....tell me if im twekin tho lool
the god is back

making n*ggas delete them
 5 years ago '05        #1535
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 StylinOnYou said:
I never got why 2k would make injured players unavailable during the season, they should do like Madden and put them on reserve and make it so that you can put them on the active roster if you feel like it
It's stupid af. It's a damn game. If we wanted realism, we would watch live NBA airings. How are you going to take out your cover athlete? smhhh.
 5 years ago '10        #1536
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,756 | Props total: 8704 8704
i dont mind them taking out the athletes just makes people adjust and learn how to play without them wish this happened to the heat and lakers

anyways im going back to the grizz and pistons those were my teams last year im tired of going random and getting smoked then again i only play this game every once in awhile

and i heard online is set on HOF now is that true
 5 years ago '09        #1537
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 5104 5104
was doin the coach mode thing to get VC and i forgot to put it on coach mode

luckily i caught it while it was still in the first quarter
 10-30-2012, 10:35 AM         #1538
2kGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eightytyson06 said:
the god is back

making n*ggas delete them



my n*gga, this n*gga DrX thought he was up to something cuz he was 2-1 against me at half-ass chillin with my people mode. He sent me a message telling me that I cant hide, I said OK BET. Sent him a challenge yesterday with a message attached that read "u kno I'm not gon play with you this game right?" KD clocked in, was 6-6 in the middle of the SECOND when this weakling pulled the plug. lmaooo I thought he was so mad he signed out but nahhhh fam deleted yo boy and had the nerve to come here n lie to yall saying I'm a cheeser when in actuality dude is jus andre miller-his game too basic to fu*k with me or that pus*y n*gga smith.
 5 years ago '05        #1539
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
The Grizz is something serious I never used them before, but my friend and I decided to get a game in tonight and since they nerfed Bulls, I decided to try to use Memphis while he used Knicks. Rudy Gay is crazy in this game Had like 30 pts, 8 reb with him and Zac Randolph nearly had 20 as well
 5 years ago '09        #1540
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 5104 5104
whelp they took rose out in the update
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 65
Steph Kegels
118 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
121 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
95 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
NBA Lakers Guard KCP Is Not Allowed To Leave The State Of California After Dru..
50 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy