Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
 89
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1501
Deelo Deniroz 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$3,862 | Props total: 508 508
YAHOO NBA FANTASY DRAFT Wednesday October 31st 11:00 pm ET

 6 years ago '10        #1502
Deelo Deniroz 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$3,862 | Props total: 508 508
join both n*ggass
 10-29-2012, 11:53 PM         #1503
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah 2god a bi*ch i deleted dude from my list.....i don't know why i play with him....all he do is play with star teams like OKC, shoot 3s and play zone....sh*t is not even fun...plus they keep making me auto double team even tho i turn it off in every menu and even on the coach profile setting


our games are basically nba street i don't got time for that anymore....if anybody here want to play sim, we can play otherwise don't even bother sending me a invite...
 10-29-2012, 11:59 PM         #1504
2kGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
yeah 2god a bi*ch i deleted dude from my list.....i don't know why i play with him....all he do is play with star teams like OKC, shoot 3s and play zone....sh*t is not even fun...plus they keep making me auto double team even tho i turn it off in every menu and even on the coach profile setting


our games are basically nba street i don't got time for that anymore....if anybody here want to play sim, we can play otherwise don't even bother sending me a invite...
lmaoooooooo this n*gga jus exposed himself for the pus*y he is. Dawg that was my FIRST time running with OKC (we only played 4 times). How u gon even try to fix yo lips to call ME of all people a cheeser? Aint aint go at smitty head for being 1? LOL This straggler can't hang with the big boys go back to recess kid.


but did u really delete me jus cuz durant was 6 for 6 and it was only the 2nd qtr?
 10-30-2012, 12:02 AM         #1505
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShaquilleBrown said:
This n*gga trying to cheese
nah not cheese...i see it happen when im playing myplayer so i know it is possible.... and my record is like 114-58..... no cheasing at all only run with the bulls....

and i will admit i do drive the lane with d-rose but not to score ....

most people see that and alwys will double team on the drive or double inside the paint...so somebody is open....rip or deng can hit 3's
and boozer has the best mid rang for a Pf..and knoah is somewhere near the basket...

i average a double double with rose everygame.....

bulls are the sleaper star team on this game... number 3 overall and nobody picks them...

everybody can hit a shot and the bench is also good..
 10-30-2012, 12:08 AM         #1506
2kGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2kGod said:
lmaoooooooo this n*gga jus exposed himself for the pus*y he is. Dawg that was my FIRST time running with OKC (we only played 4 times). How u gon even try to fix yo lips to call ME of all people a cheeser? Aint aint go at smitty head for being 1? LOL This straggler can't hang with the big boys go back to recess kid.


but did u really delete me jus cuz durant was 6 for 6 and it was only the 2nd qtr?


NAW BX foreal, this sh*t got me LMAOOOO. I thought u delete n*ggas off ur lists cuz they too weak not cuz they rip u a new b00ty hole pause.....tell me if im twekin tho lool
 10-30-2012, 12:24 AM         #1507
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whatever dude......im not playing these stupid run n gun games no more......against star players and zone



we played each other probably 20 times over the year and every time its my wizards, nets, sixers, grizz vs you're OKC and the bucks. cheesy monta make every mid range j he take...

imagine if i did played with the heat....hell i took u to deep waters with sh*tty teams playing man 2 man many times


Im a dummy trying to play fair while you're zoning me out the whole game..I called myself trying to play the right way....u play like nba jam and have the nerve the to talk sh*t about it like the win was fair


Last edited by DrX; 10-30-2012 at 12:31 AM..
 10-30-2012, 12:29 AM         #1508
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
plus your record suck online lol tell bx what it is....that BS i let u get away with don't work on other cheesers



become 110-45 with the wizards and nets and then u will impress me....


Last edited by DrX; 10-30-2012 at 12:32 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #1509
Deelo Deniroz 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$3,862 | Props total: 508 508
 10-30-2012, 12:58 AM         #1510
2kGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
plus your record suck online lol tell bx what it is....that BS i let u get away with don't work on other cheesers



become 110-45 with the wizards and nets and then u will impress me....


11-13. Big whoop, if i wanted to i'd make it better but fu*k ranked. My n*gga i ran with the wizards b4 the okc so wtf u saying? U don't have enough skill to see me at my best cuz sitchoassdown.
 10-30-2012, 01:00 AM         #1511
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2kGod said:
11-13. Big whoop, if i wanted to i'd make it better but fu*k ranked. My n*gga i ran with the wizards b4 the okc so wtf u saying? U don't have enough skill to see me at my best cuz sitchoassdown.



lol if i got the heat and played zone u think i couldn't beat u?
 10-30-2012, 01:06 AM         #1512
2kGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
lol if i got the heat and played zone u think i couldn't beat u?

thats exactly what I think, Like i sed, u act the skill to beat me consistently. Practice more and ill consider re adding u
 6 years ago '05        #1513
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
DrX, you shouldn't have deleted him brah. Why didn't you just use Heat, play off ball, zone and cheese with Bron though? If what you say is true, you should've done the same to dude after the first few games you see him cheesing.
 6 years ago '05        #1514
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
dafuq.. D Rose is no longer in the game after the roster update. This is bullsh*t (no pun intended).


Last edited by Left Hook; 10-30-2012 at 04:00 AM..
 6 years ago '12        #1515
SwizZy 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 2913 2913
Just played Cavs vs T-Wolves we in the last 20 seconds of the fourth its tied, I inbound the ball to Kyrie and PROTECT BALL and this dude just ever so swiftly steal spammed me wit Kirilenko got the ball and layed it up now he up by 2.

I inbound again wit like 7 seconds dont call timeout cuz im like fu*k life at this point and cross the fu*k out this f*ggot wit Kyrie and dunk AND-1 now im up 1 point wit 0.7 SECONDS LEFT.

I put all big men in the game wit Kyrie at PG and Gee at SG. THIS MUTHAfu*kA inbound the ball to Rubio wit 2 dudes on him and does a turn around shot ala Fisher wit 0.7 wit 2 dudes on him and swish nothin but net wit 2 dudes on him and win the game wit 2 dudes on him....











































WIT 2 DUDES ON HIM




















fu*k THIS SET UP a.ss GAME they gave me the And 1 bucket to let this dude hit a game winning shot.... I was so pissed at everything else, when he hit the shot I just took a long a.ss sigh like it was my last breath of life... Go fu*k yourselves

At least the dude admitted it was a lucky shot....


Last edited by SwizZy; 10-30-2012 at 04:06 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #1516
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$9,170 | Props total: 1920 1920
 J-R said:
nah not cheese...i see it happen when im playing myplayer so i know it is possible.... and my record is like 114-58..... no cheasing at all only run with the bulls....

and i will admit i do drive the lane with d-rose but not to score ....

most people see that and alwys will double team on the drive or double inside the paint...so somebody is open....rip or deng can hit 3's
and boozer has the best mid rang for a Pf..and knoah is somewhere near the basket...

i average a double double with rose everygame.....

bulls are the sleaper star team on this game... number 3 overall and nobody picks them...

everybody can hit a shot and the bench is also good..


I'm sorry for accusing you of cheesing

And yeah, that double screen is a b*tch on MyCareer, that's why I hate playing the Bulls so much
 10-30-2012, 04:53 AM         #1517
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
dafuq.. D Rose is no longer in the game after the roster update. This is bullsh*t (no pun intended).


you lying? i know he is hurt in real life...but its only fair you can use him online...because he proably isnt coming back this season or not untill late so basicily you cant even play with the cover star on the game online
 6 years ago '05        #1518
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 J-R said:


you lying? i know he is hurt in real life...but its only fair you can use him online...because he proably isnt coming back this season or not untill late so basicily you cant even play with the cover star on the game online
I know, right? How are you going to put D. Rose on the cover and then erase him from the Goddamn game, though? I wish I was lying I had to survive with Hinrich for a whole match. I was like where D. Rose at? I flipped to the menus to check and he was nowhere to be found. There's Teague and Robinson as backups, but no Rose. Lucky enough, I blew out this Celts guy going 5-0 by like 20 points. Adjusted quickly and made him quit by Q3. I then decided to use them again against the Heat to try my luck and lost by like 9 since NO ONE could drive into the paint.

For the record, the Bulls are ranked 14th or 15th in the game now (can't remember, saw it before). Effed up situation
 10-30-2012, 05:05 AM         #1519
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
I know, right? How are you going to put D. Rose on the cover and then erase him from the Goddamn game, though? I wish I was lying I had to survive with Hinrich for a whole match. I was like where D. Rose at? I flipped to the menus to check and he was nowhere to be found. There's Teague and Robinson as backups, but no Rose. Lucky enough, I blew out this Celts guy going 5-0 by like 20 points. Adjusted quickly and made him quit by Q3. I then decided to use them again against the Heat to try my luck and lost by like 9 since NO ONE could drive into the paint.

For the record, the Bulls are ranked 14th or 15th in the game now (can't remember, saw it before). Effed up situation
wtf ranked 14th place how the hell they drop that low.....

if thats the case they better lower kobes stats since he is playing hurt and howard he is not fully recovered...mannnn this is some bullsh*t...

NATE is horrible to short to do to anything and cant go strong in the paint...and sh*t isnt himrich hurt also now so hell why they keep him in the game....

if they are going to butcher the bulls just do it completly take hinrich out and lower dangs stats since he is playing with a bad hand.... dont teese me by leaving everybody else that is hurt on the team but take out the most valuable
 6 years ago '05        #1520
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 J-R said:
wtf ranked 14th place how the hell they drop that low.....

if thats the case they better lower kobes stats since he is playing hurt and howard he is not fully recovered...mannnn this is some bullsh*t...

NATE is horrible to short to do to anything and cant go strong in the paint...and sh*t isnt himrich hurt also now so hell why they keep him in the game....

if they are going to butcher the bulls just do it completly take hinrich out and lower dangs stats since he is playing with a bad hand.... dont teese me by leaving everybody else that is hurt on the team but take out the most valuable
I feel you, mang, I do We're the only avid Bulls users I know, though, so we were the sacrificial victims of this stupid a.ss update I seriously can't continue using the Bulls now, not because I cheese with Rose but who the hell is going to dive into the paint? I tried with Nate and Hinrich and they lost the rock before they even stepped below the basket

You still going with the Bulls? I might switch my beloved team for another until they decide to put Rose back in... around next year in February


Last edited by Left Hook; 10-30-2012 at 05:14 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
33 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
79 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
62 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
144 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy