Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #1501
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,741 | Props total: 8665 8665
 beeboywhoo said:
lol really tryina put a dude on blast when its 50 seconds left, and a 6 point lead with ur ball?

dude u only use dwight on zone .. 0% on ball lol

no excuses. I played like sh*t tho, fair win... gg
Thought you was the beast on the sticks
 5 years ago '05        #1502
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,330 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Kastanova said:
I Love You Bull users who think all your going to do is drive to the paint with Rose or whoever and shoot in the paint.

That sh*t ain't happening anymore

Just made 2 Bull users force quit/dc because I was up by 10+ and was about to keep going on a run.
Nah, I never do that. That's crazy stupid. I'll only drive when I see a clear lane or if I'm going for the fastbreak. Other than that, I pass the ball around to Rip, Deng or Boozer. Boozer's mid is so wet when he's got a good amount of stamina.

J-R said:
on xbox bruh...but nazr is trash with rebounds but he is stronger at the basket than gibson...only when he is fresh...but gibson he is only good with no contact....

but man boozers jumpshot is so wet at mid but im telling you but bellini in and them corner 3s will be a life saver...

is it possible to set the double screen with knoah and boozer?
Not sure, mang. Gotta try it sometime - been wondering the same thing
 5 years ago '10        #1503
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
 eightytyson06 said:
Thought you was the beast on the sticks
obviously every one can lose? im not upset or sad over it lol.. I said no excuses, lets get it in tomorrow again when i got my weeds in meh
 5 years ago '04        #1504
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,686 | Props total: 433 433
 beeboywhoo said:
lol really tryina put a dude on blast when its 50 seconds left, and a 6 point lead with ur ball?

dude u only use dwight on zone .. 0% on ball lol

no excuses. I played like sh*t tho, fair win... gg
I played terrible myself. Thought you had the game. We can run it back
 10-30-2012, 12:32 AM         #1505
2kGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
i swear this game punish u for playing right....
KD JUST MADE YO BOY DrX QUIT IN THE 2nd....

AINT sh*t CHANGE IN HERE.

N SMITH STILL A bi*ch.

2kGod.
 5 years ago '10        #1506
Deelo Deniroz 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 480 480
XBOX ONLINE a.ssOCIATION Fantasy Draft Starts Tuesday October 31th at 12:30 am ET

PLAYASONLY

Password : yoyo7
 5 years ago '10        #1507
space
space
YAHOO NBA FANTASY DRAFT Wednesday October 31st 11:00 pm ET

5 years ago '10        #1508
space
space
join both n*ggass
 10-30-2012, 12:53 AM         #1509
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah 2god a bi*ch i deleted dude from my list.....i don't know why i play with him....all he do is play with star teams like OKC, shoot 3s and play zone....sh*t is not even fun...plus they keep making me auto double team even tho i turn it off in every menu and even on the coach profile setting

our games are basically nba street i don't got time for that anymore....if anybody here want to play sim, we can play otherwise don't even bother sending me a invite...
 10-30-2012, 12:59 AM         #1510
2kGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
yeah 2god a bi*ch i deleted dude from my list.....i don't know why i play with him....all he do is play with star teams like OKC, shoot 3s and play zone....sh*t is not even fun...plus they keep making me auto double team even tho i turn it off in every menu and even on the coach profile setting

our games are basically nba street i don't got time for that anymore....if anybody here want to play sim, we can play otherwise don't even bother sending me a invite...
lmaoooooooo this n*gga jus exposed himself for the pus*y he is. Dawg that was my FIRST time running with OKC (we only played 4 times). How u gon even try to fix yo lips to call ME of all people a cheeser? Aint aint go at smitty head for being 1? LOL This straggler can't hang with the big boys go back to recess kid.

but did u really delete me jus cuz durant was 6 for 6 and it was only the 2nd qtr?
 10-30-2012, 01:02 AM         #1511
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShaquilleBrown said:
This n*gga trying to cheese
nah not cheese...i see it happen when im playing myplayer so i know it is possible.... and my record is like 114-58..... no cheasing at all only run with the bulls....

and i will admit i do drive the lane with d-rose but not to score ....

most people see that and alwys will double team on the drive or double inside the paint...so somebody is open....rip or deng can hit 3's
and boozer has the best mid rang for a Pf..and knoah is somewhere near the basket...

i average a double double with rose everygame.....

bulls are the sleaper star team on this game... number 3 overall and nobody picks them...

everybody can hit a shot and the bench is also good..
 10-30-2012, 01:08 AM         #1512
2kGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2kGod said:
lmaoooooooo this n*gga jus exposed himself for the pus*y he is. Dawg that was my FIRST time running with OKC (we only played 4 times). How u gon even try to fix yo lips to call ME of all people a cheeser? Aint aint go at smitty head for being 1? LOL This straggler can't hang with the big boys go back to recess kid.

but did u really delete me jus cuz durant was 6 for 6 and it was only the 2nd qtr?

NAW BX foreal, this sh*t got me LMAOOOO. I thought u delete n*ggas off ur lists cuz they too weak not cuz they rip u a new b00ty hole pause.....tell me if im twekin tho lool
 10-30-2012, 01:24 AM         #1513
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whatever dude......im not playing these stupid run n gun games no more......against star players and zone

we played each other probably 20 times over the year and every time its my wizards, nets, sixers, grizz vs you're OKC and the bucks. cheesy monta make every mid range j he take...

imagine if i did played with the heat....hell i took u to deep waters with sh*tty teams playing man 2 man many times

Im a dummy trying to play fair while you're zoning me out the whole game..I called myself trying to play the right way....u play like nba jam and have the nerve the to talk sh*t about it like the win was fair

Last edited by DrX; 10-30-2012 at 01:31 AM..
 10-30-2012, 01:29 AM         #1514
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
plus your record suck online lol tell bx what it is....that BS i let u get away with don't work on other cheesers

become 110-45 with the wizards and nets and then u will impress me....

Last edited by DrX; 10-30-2012 at 01:32 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #1515
space
space
 10-30-2012, 01:58 AM         #1516
2kGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
plus your record suck online lol tell bx what it is....that BS i let u get away with don't work on other cheesers

become 110-45 with the wizards and nets and then u will impress me....

11-13. Big whoop, if i wanted to i'd make it better but fu*k ranked. My n*gga i ran with the wizards b4 the okc so wtf u saying? U don't have enough skill to see me at my best cuz sitchoassdown.
 10-30-2012, 02:00 AM         #1517
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2kGod said:
11-13. Big whoop, if i wanted to i'd make it better but fu*k ranked. My n*gga i ran with the wizards b4 the okc so wtf u saying? U don't have enough skill to see me at my best cuz sitchoassdown.

lol if i got the heat and played zone u think i couldn't beat u?
 10-30-2012, 02:06 AM         #1518
2kGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
lol if i got the heat and played zone u think i couldn't beat u?

thats exactly what I think, Like i sed, u act the skill to beat me consistently. Practice more and ill consider re adding u
 5 years ago '05        #1519
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
DrX, you shouldn't have deleted him brah. Why didn't you just use Heat, play off ball, zone and cheese with Bron though? If what you say is true, you should've done the same to dude after the first few games you see him cheesing.
 5 years ago '05        #1520
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
dafuq.. D Rose is no longer in the game after the roster update. This is bullsh*t (no pun intended).

Last edited by Left Hook; 10-30-2012 at 05:00 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy