Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
 18
 Los Angeles Hip Hop vs Atlanta Hip Hop
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
 Image(s) inside First Look At The Son Goku x adidas ZX500 RM
5 comments
@gear

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #1401
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,389 | Props total: 1691 1691
 beeboywhoo said:
same.. a few iso moves + mid range = very strong, and if u do get caught up theres always a 3 point shooter or an inside opportunity , midrange , 3s, and drives are pretty much my offense respectively
Once you break a defenders ankles, it's a wrap after that

PS: They need to make a new ankle breaker video and have Austin Rivers in it instead.
 6 years ago '10        #1402
beeboywhoo 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 2611 2611
 Kastanova said:
Once you break a defenders ankles, it's a wrap after that

PS: They need to make a new ankle breaker video and have Austin Rivers in it instead.
austin rivers and crawford are dirttttttyyy in this game
 6 years ago '10        #1403
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,428 | Props total: 11403 11403
yall want a easy win/vc points play calamity


 6 years ago '05        #1404
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 beeboywhoo said:
same.. a few iso moves + mid range = very strong, and if u do get caught up theres always a 3 point shooter or an inside opportunity , midrange , 3s, and drives are pretty much my offense respectively
Yeeeep, same. I usually win when my game isn't lagging too badly. I knock down a lot of 3s with Rip and Deng via spot up shooting and make my mid range shots with Rose and Boozer. If the game lags, I never make any of my shots in, open or not. It forces me to drive into the basket all the time, which sucks. More often than not, when I'm in that situation, I always miss and give the other team easy fastbreak points, esp. if they're cheesers.

Any solutions to that particular problem? I only lose when that happens. When it's not too laggy, like, when I can time my shots properly, I always win.
 6 years ago '07        #1405
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,263 | Props total: 14806 14806
 Kastanova said:
^
Did CP3 at least get out the 2nd round in your game? And you know what happened to Bron he lost his athleticism and said fu*k the league if I have to take jumpers
lmao i don't even know. i never had the option to ask for a trade until after my second year, now everything is fu*ked up. i noticed bron wasn't on the heat and cp3 wasn't on the clippers so i started looking around and they're not on anybody's roster and not on the injured list. i think they opted out and just never re-signed . i may just start over if the patch fixes any of this bullsh*t. this mode has been broken as fu*k every year, i should have known better .
 6 years ago '05        #1406
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 joshdogg26 said:
lmao i don't even know. i never had the option to ask for a trade until after my second year, now everything is fu*ked up. i noticed bron wasn't on the heat and cp3 wasn't on the clippers so i started looking around and they're not on anybody's roster and not on the injured list. i think they opted out and just never re-signed . i may just start over if the patch fixes any of this bullsh*t. this mode has been broken as fu*k every year, i should have known better .
Same thing with me. I'm in my first year and Arron Affalo's meant to be on my team, but he isn't. He's on the roster as a starter but he never starts. He never appears in any games either
 10-27-2012, 12:11 PM         #1407
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Played 3 games Lastnight lost all 3 they all ran with the lakers and everybody's pregame report said they played on all D only 27% Lost all 3 but it whas those games when you don't care
 6 years ago '10        #1408
beeboywhoo 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 2611 2611
 Left Hook said:
Yeeeep, same. I usually win when my game isn't lagging too badly. I knock down a lot of 3s with Rip and Deng via spot up shooting and make my mid range shots with Rose and Boozer. If the game lags, I never make any of my shots in, open or not. It forces me to drive into the basket all the time, which sucks. More often than not, when I'm in that situation, I always miss and give the other team easy fastbreak points, esp. if they're cheesers.

Any solutions to that particular problem? I only lose when that happens. When it's not too laggy, like, when I can time my shots properly, I always win.
before the game when ur selecting ur teams and ur scrolling to find yours it gives an indication of how laggy the game is.. if theres even any delay i just quit.. not worth playing laggy games
 6 years ago '11        #1409
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,195 | Props total: 9158 9158
was playing this virginia n*gga using the knicks last night, every time dude would do some sh*t like get a nice dunk or block a shot he would do a replay for like 15 seconds even though the game was close. by the beginning of the third quarter he put Shump at pg and started cheesing with the full court trap and would have like 3 players trying to trap CP3/Chauncey/Crawford in the back court. his strategy was working for most of the third and by the fourth he had a 12 point lead. this n*gga had an 8 point lead with like a little over a minute left and I drained a 3 with Crawford, got a steal on Shump with Paul and I was down by 3 with 25 seconds left. I could tell this guy was a dumb a.ss just for the fact that he tried to score with Shump with like 10 seconds left instead of trying to run the clock. so DJ blocked Shump's shot, they inbound the ball and Melo puts up a brick, I get the ball, and call a timeout. so I got like 3 seconds left, I knew I was gonna go to Crawford, but I faked like I was trying to inbound to Paul and had Crawford in the cut near the pain, so I switch to Crawford and go to the 3 point line and drain a 3 in JR Smith's face to force OT

in OT he had a 3 point lead again with a few seconds on the clock and I do the same sh*t with Crawford again and but I managed to get an open 3, but dude got the ball back with like 1.3 seconds left. I knew he was gonna go to Melo so I had like 2 hands in his face when he caught it behind the line and he bricked it.

in the second OT, I was sh*tting on dude, had like a 3 point lead with 26 seconds left, I went iso with Paul, dude tried to double team me and I kicked it out to Odom for the spot up 3 and it went in all net . next possession this guy gets he tries to chuck a 3 with Melo and missed I get the ball and throw it down the court to Caron and dunk while JR fouls me, and I decide to replay it for like 20 seconds because this f*g kept doing replays in the middle of the game, and I won 79 to 70

after the game I was like

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #1410
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,238 | Props total: 756 756
Kevin Love is souped up on this game. Dude online dropped 19 in the first half with Love. Finished with 34
 6 years ago '06        #1411
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
The Warriors are pretty nice on this game

David Lee is a beast in the post and Barnes is underrated defensively. Pretty solid bench too.
 6 years ago '10        #1412
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,428 | Props total: 11403 11403
just got royally fu*ked

homie cheesed me with fast breaking and batum

i was down entire game then i came back, i take lead and with 3 seconds left he throws a outlet and homie catches it drops it i pick it up only to get ripped and he throws in a bunny at the buzzer fu*king bullsh*t he got so much lucky sh*t man

and iggy went 0-12 missed two wide open dunks on fastbreak
 6 years ago '11        #1413
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2618 2618
Just got my 60th win with the warriors




Curry hit 12 three pointers
 6 years ago '11        #1414
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2618 2618
Just got my 60th win with the warriors




Curry hit 12 three pointers
 6 years ago '10        #1415
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,428 | Props total: 11403 11403
so you dont get points when people quit i guess

now i know why people quit
 6 years ago '04        #1416
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,764 | Props total: 22623 22623
 StylinOnYou said:
, and I decide to replay it for like 20 seconds because this f*g kept doing replays in the middle of the game, and I won 79 to 70

[/IMG]
Hate that sh*t man why the fu*k do people do that.....i fu*king just quit i dont have time to sit through that sh*t
 6 years ago '12        #1417
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,389 | Props total: 1691 1691
I said I wouldn't play online well I lied..

I just played a Lakers n*gga and beat him with the Heat.

Bron with 26, 8dimes, 3 boards, 3stls on 11-17 shooting
While Wade with 24, 3dimes, 1 board on 10-12 shooting

Beat him by 8

I basically slowed the game down and turbo'd and attacked with both Bron & Wade.
 6 years ago '07        #1418
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,263 | Props total: 14806 14806
 Kastanova said:
I said I wouldn't play online well I lied..

I just played a Lakers n*gga and beat him with the Heat.

Bron with 26, 8dimes, 3 boards, 3stls on 11-17 shooting
While Wade with 24, 3dimes, 1 board on 10-12 shooting

Beat him by 8

I basically slowed the game down and turbo'd and attacked with both Bron & Wade.
how did it feel?
 6 years ago '12        #1419
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,389 | Props total: 1691 1691
^
Honestly its the only way to beat the top tier teams in the game such as OKC/Lakers/Knicks

Cause with the Heat if you can shoot midrange with both Bron & Wade... ITS A WRAP! Which Ik how to do.

So instead of always attacking I'll do iso to the midrange shot.
 6 years ago '10        #1420
beeboywhoo 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 2611 2611
Just got my 60th win , vs a undefeated n*gga (10-0)... He was nice with the Bulls but he never seen a force like this

got him by 16 going into the half and he force quit

60-12

10.4k , almost 4k more in my vc til I can buy Jamal Crawford


Last edited by beeboywhoo; 10-27-2012 at 06:46 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 106
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 81
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
104 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 81
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
25 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside This nigguh Don Q is a midget..No cap!!
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside When you pretend her jokes are funnier than they are so you can smash
31 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
52 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
NBA Kobe's advice to Bron
66 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy