Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1401
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13069 13069
 eightytyson06 said:
Why does my myplayer freezer at playoffs
my player is all kinds of fu*ked up, as usual. i only played key games so i'm in my third season now and the heat roster is completely different, plus bron and chris paul (and probably others) have completely disappeared from the league. i didn't even recognize miami. they got felton, wade, marion, andray blatche, ben gordon, and stephen jackson.
 5 years ago '12        #1402
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 1391 1391
^
Did CP3 at least get out the 2nd round in your game? And you know what happened to Bron he lost his athleticism and said fu*k the league if I have to take jumpers

beeboywhoo said:
Yeah I have a really bad problem with force quitting, if im really pissed. It could be the 2nd quarter down by 4 and after a stupid drive in play the opponent does. My fingers are so fast and out of my control they just hit that start, up , down, x . before I even realize waht i did lol
Thing is I play a pretty fair game ask WeZeL, where I use shot clock and play a slow/fast paced game depending on what's happening around me. BUT IF EVERY POSSESSION your cherry picking/spamming the steal button/throwing half court passes when you get on offense, then yeah I'm going to rage quit.

WTF is wrong with playing a fair game?! It ain't difficult.
 5 years ago '10        #1403
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,193 | Props total: 2361 2361
 Kastanova said:
^
Did CP3 at least get out the 2nd round in your game? And you know what happened to Bron he lost his athleticism and said fu*k the league if I have to take jumpers

Thing is I play a pretty fair game ask WeZeL, where I use shot clock and play a slow/fast paced game depending on what's happening around me. BUT IF EVERY POSSESSION your cherry picking/spamming the steal button/throwing half court passes when you get on offense, then yeah I'm going to rage quit.

WTF is wrong with playing a fair game?! It ain't difficult.
I wont lie, the cheesiest thing I do is that, if i see a wide open shooter at the top of the 3 point line and im chasing it and i get there in time and know for a fact hes going to miss, im turboing to my basket, and have my guys cherry pick that bi*ch right after lol.. I think its no different than picking off a pass and cherry picking after, good D always leads to easy offense
 5 years ago '12        #1404
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
I mean I guess the cheapest thing I do if anything is usually trying to turbo with Iggy through the defense on baseline

Like I'll turbo a few times, but when I noticed that these dudes be tired hella quick by the 4th even if they only player a minute in the 3rd quarter, I stopped using turbo a-lot. Other than that turbo is a nasty habit by me. Trying to turbo through the defenses and etc

Other then that I'm usually just a midrange player who shoots jumpers instead of automatically going into the paint.
 5 years ago '10        #1405
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Kastanova said:
I mean I guess the cheapest thing I do if anything is usually trying to turbo with Iggy through the defense on baseline

Like I'll turbo a few times, but when I noticed that these dudes be tired hella quick by the 4th even if they only player a minute in the 3rd quarter, I stopped using turbo a-lot. Other than that turbo is a nasty habit by me. Trying to turbo through the defenses and etc

Other then that I'm usually just a midrange player who shoots jumpers instead of automatically going into the paint.
same.. a few iso moves + mid range = very strong, and if u do get caught up theres always a 3 point shooter or an inside opportunity , midrange , 3s, and drives are pretty much my offense respectively
 5 years ago '10        #1406
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,756 | Props total: 8703 8703
 joshdogg26 said:
my player is all kinds of fu*ked up, as usual. i only played key games so i'm in my third season now and the heat roster is completely different, plus bron and chris paul (and probably others) have completely disappeared from the league. i didn't even recognize miami. they got felton, wade, marion, andray blatche, ben gordon, and stephen jackson.
Yeah game is broken. Now when I go to play next key game i get black screen so only can do play next game. I'm done with this, not going to play 72 games one by one
 5 years ago '12        #1407
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
 beeboywhoo said:
same.. a few iso moves + mid range = very strong, and if u do get caught up theres always a 3 point shooter or an inside opportunity , midrange , 3s, and drives are pretty much my offense respectively
Once you break a defenders ankles, it's a wrap after that

PS: They need to make a new ankle breaker video and have Austin Rivers in it instead.
 5 years ago '10        #1408
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Kastanova said:
Once you break a defenders ankles, it's a wrap after that

PS: They need to make a new ankle breaker video and have Austin Rivers in it instead.
austin rivers and crawford are dirttttttyyy in this game
 5 years ago '10        #1409
space
space
yall want a easy win/vc points play calamity

5 years ago '05        #1410
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 beeboywhoo said:
Yeeeep, same. I usually win when my game isn't lagging too badly. I knock down a lot of 3s with Rip and Deng via spot up shooting and make my mid range shots with Rose and Boozer. If the game lags, I never make any of my shots in, open or not. It forces me to drive into the basket all the time, which sucks. More often than not, when I'm in that situation, I always miss and give the other team easy fastbreak points, esp. if they're cheesers.

Any solutions to that particular problem? I only lose when that happens. When it's not too laggy, like, when I can time my shots properly, I always win.
 5 years ago '07        #1411
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13069 13069
 Kastanova said:
^
lmao i don't even know. i never had the option to ask for a trade until after my second year, now everything is fu*ked up. i noticed bron wasn't on the heat and cp3 wasn't on the clippers so i started looking around and they're not on anybody's roster and not on the injured list. i think they opted out and just never re-signed . i may just start over if the patch fixes any of this bullsh*t. this mode has been broken as fu*k every year, i should have known better .
 5 years ago '05        #1412
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 joshdogg26 said:
lmao i don't even know. i never had the option to ask for a trade until after my second year, now everything is fu*ked up. i noticed bron wasn't on the heat and cp3 wasn't on the clippers so i started looking around and they're not on anybody's roster and not on the injured list. i think they opted out and just never re-signed . i may just start over if the patch fixes any of this bullsh*t. this mode has been broken as fu*k every year, i should have known better .
Same thing with me. I'm in my first year and Arron Affalo's meant to be on my team, but he isn't. He's on the roster as a starter but he never starts. He never appears in any games either
 10-27-2012, 01:11 PM         #1413
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Played 3 games Lastnight lost all 3 they all ran with the lakers and everybody's pregame report said they played on all D only 27% Lost all 3 but it whas those games when you don't care
 5 years ago '10        #1414
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Left Hook said:
Yeeeep, same. I usually win when my game isn't lagging too badly. I knock down a lot of 3s with Rip and Deng via spot up shooting and make my mid range shots with Rose and Boozer. If the game lags, I never make any of my shots in, open or not. It forces me to drive into the basket all the time, which sucks. More often than not, when I'm in that situation, I always miss and give the other team easy fastbreak points, esp. if they're cheesers.

Any solutions to that particular problem? I only lose when that happens. When it's not too laggy, like, when I can time my shots properly, I always win.
before the game when ur selecting ur teams and ur scrolling to find yours it gives an indication of how laggy the game is.. if theres even any delay i just quit.. not worth playing laggy games
 5 years ago '11        #1415
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
was playing this virginia n*gga using the knicks last night, every time dude would do some sh*t like get a nice dunk or block a shot he would do a replay for like 15 seconds even though the game was close. by the beginning of the third quarter he put Shump at pg and started cheesing with the full court trap and would have like 3 players trying to trap CP3/Chauncey/Crawford in the back court. his strategy was working for most of the third and by the fourth he had a 12 point lead. this n*gga had an 8 point lead with like a little over a minute left and I drained a 3 with Crawford, got a steal on Shump with Paul and I was down by 3 with 25 seconds left. I could tell this guy was a dumb a.ss just for the fact that he tried to score with Shump with like 10 seconds left instead of trying to run the clock. so DJ blocked Shump's shot, they inbound the ball and Melo puts up a brick, I get the ball, and call a timeout. so I got like 3 seconds left, I knew I was gonna go to Crawford, but I faked like I was trying to inbound to Paul and had Crawford in the cut near the pain, so I switch to Crawford and go to the 3 point line and drain a 3 in JR Smith's face to force OT

in OT he had a 3 point lead again with a few seconds on the clock and I do the same sh*t with Crawford again and but I managed to get an open 3, but dude got the ball back with like 1.3 seconds left. I knew he was gonna go to Melo so I had like 2 hands in his face when he caught it behind the line and he bricked it.

in the second OT, I was sh*tting on dude, had like a 3 point lead with 26 seconds left, I went iso with Paul, dude tried to double team me and I kicked it out to Odom for the spot up 3 and it went in all net . next possession this guy gets he tries to chuck a 3 with Melo and missed I get the ball and throw it down the court to Caron and dunk while JR fouls me, and I decide to replay it for like 20 seconds because this f*g kept doing replays in the middle of the game, and I won 79 to 70

after the game I was like

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #1416
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
Kevin Love is souped up on this game. Dude online dropped 19 in the first half with Love. Finished with 34
 5 years ago '06        #1417
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
The Warriors are pretty nice on this game

David Lee is a beast in the post and Barnes is underrated defensively. Pretty solid bench too.
 5 years ago '10        #1418
space
space
just got royally fu*ked

homie cheesed me with fast breaking and batum

i was down entire game then i came back, i take lead and with 3 seconds left he throws a outlet and homie catches it drops it i pick it up only to get ripped and he throws in a bunny at the buzzer fu*king bullsh*t he got so much lucky sh*t man

and iggy went 0-12 missed two wide open dunks on fastbreak
 5 years ago '11        #1419
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Just got my 60th win with the warriors

Curry hit 12 three pointers
 5 years ago '11        #1420
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Just got my 60th win with the warriors

Curry hit 12 three pointers
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy