Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA The sh-t Curry did to grown men is worse than someone making you fall
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1381
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 MiseryCityTexas said:
some the rosters on 2k13 are fu*ked up. no barbosa on the celtics. no scott machado on the rockets. brandan wright is listed as in the free agent pool on 2k13 when he's still with the mavericks. No Sheed on the Knicks. No Euro power forwards on the Nets. i understand it's still pre season, and alot of the guys on the 15 man rotation won't make the team, but they should at least update the recent signings.
yeah they usually don't until the season starts because they can only put 15 guys on a roster and teams can still carry 20 right now so it would be impossible to get them all right.
 6 years ago '10        #1382
beeboywhoo 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 2611 2611
Wow this pus*y a.ss n*gga... Im still fu*ked up from just having my wisdom teeth removed 20 minutes ago so i paused and i guess spaced out.. and the n*gga had the nerves to give me a force quit Loss..

I was up on that n*gga 10 in the 3rd quarter.. fu*kin geek

51-11 :\ missed my goal
 6 years ago '10        #1383
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$17,428 | Props total: 11403 11403
n*gga outlit the sh*t out of me and I called him out and he agreed he was a cheeser damn

Was on a streak too now I got a heat 3pt cheeser

Edit: busted his a.ss

Last edited by eightytyson06; 10-26-2012 at 05:34 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #1384
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,238 | Props total: 756 756
50,000 users online and I can never connect to a quick match on PS3 . It "searches for matches" for 5 mins

anyone on trying to play?
 6 years ago '12        #1385
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,390 | Props total: 1693 1693
In all 4 games I've played tonight, nothing but cheesers and real bad cheesing at that.

I'm done with Quick Match until they patch it up and raise the difficulty by a-lot more.
 6 years ago '10        #1386
beeboywhoo 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Hood_Rich said:
50,000 users online and I can never connect to a quick match on PS3 . It "searches for matches" for 5 mins

anyone on trying to play?
ripcity07
 6 years ago '10        #1387
beeboywhoo 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Kastanova said:
In all 4 games I've played tonight, nothing but cheesers and real bad cheesing at that.

I'm done with Quick Match until they patch it up and raise the difficulty by a-lot more.
did u win em?
 6 years ago '10        #1388
beeboywhoo 39 heat pts39
space
space
lol when u guys post pics of 1 player scoring more than 80% of the teams points, u know thats "cheesing " too right? u guys are all so quick to hate on "cheese" but "cheese" just doesnt mean turbo and driving. Its anything cheap and exploiting a strategy/move over and over.. So ya ur kyrie is cheesy as fu*k
 10-27-2012, 03:01 AM         #1389
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only time u will use my star player that much is if I'm playing somebody that is horrible and I wanna just want them to quit
 6 years ago '04        #1390
shadychef04 129 heat pts129
space
space
$5,281 | Props total: 4081 4081
first post in here... currently 27-11... game is mad nice but one thing that pisses me off so much is rebounding

atleast 5-10 times during games there are instances where my opponent will get a long rebound because my dudes are in the post not even looking at the ball! sh*t gets me so heated!

another thing that ticks me off is how bad help d is even when you play zone and adjust the help d to 100 on the coach profile
 6 years ago '12        #1391
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
 beeboywhoo said:
did u win em?
NOPE! That's how bad the cheese factor was.

I already stated that I don't even care about my record this year. But I was 30-16 (which most of my L's came from Rage Quit from cheesers pissing me off that much...probably about.......13 of them are Rage quit).

Knicks/Nuggets (me)
some other game that I can't recall.
Kings/Suns (me)
Hawks/Suns (me)

In the Knicks one no matter how I switched up my defense dude was just either wait for the paint or spam the 3 Ball... and since anyone can hit 3's this year at an easy rate...yeah...

Kings game... n*gga cheesed his way to a 20pt lead and I said try not to rage quit cause I get pissed off real easy when playing online..

I somehow caught up and took the lead by 2 with like a minute to go and e go back and fourth. He missed the shot and I'm down by 2 with 15secs to go. I say fu*k this, I'm going for the game winner. Well the shot went in...then popped right back out and I lost.

Hawks game was just sad. I was actually up in this game playing a slow tempo, up by 6, than here he goes with the spamming and ain't no fu*king way to really block Josh Smith once he's in the dunk animation.

That's how the game went.

Kick out to Korver/Morrow if that don't work than Josh Smith.

So yesterday I rage quit 3 times out of 4.

Like I said I get real pissed off playing against cheesers online.
 6 years ago '10        #1392
space
space
Why does my myplayer freezer at playoffs
 6 years ago '10        #1393
beeboywhoo 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Kastanova said:
NOPE! That's how bad the cheese factor was.

I already stated that I don't even care about my record this year. But I was 30-16 (which most of my L's came from Rage Quit from cheesers pissing me off that much...probably about.......13 of them are Rage quit).

Knicks/Nuggets (me)
some other game that I can't recall.
Kings/Suns (me)
Hawks/Suns (me)

In the Knicks one no matter how I switched up my defense dude was just either wait for the paint or spam the 3 Ball... and since anyone can hit 3's this year at an easy rate...yeah...

Kings game... n*gga cheesed his way to a 20pt lead and I said try not to rage quit cause I get pissed off real easy when playing online..

I somehow caught up and took the lead by 2 with like a minute to go and e go back and fourth. He missed the shot and I'm down by 2 with 15secs to go. I say fu*k this, I'm going for the game winner. Well the shot went in...then popped right back out and I lost.

Hawks game was just sad. I was actually up in this game playing a slow tempo, up by 6, than here he goes with the spamming and ain't no fu*king way to really block Josh Smith once he's in the dunk animation.

That's how the game went.

Kick out to Korver/Morrow if that don't work than Josh Smith.

So yesterday I rage quit 3 times out of 4.

Like I said I get real pissed off playing against cheesers online.

Yeah I have a really bad problem with force quitting, if im really pissed. It could be the 2nd quarter down by 4 and after a stupid drive in play the opponent does. My fingers are so fast and out of my control they just hit that start, up , down, x . before I even realize waht i did lol
 6 years ago '10        #1394
beeboywhoo 39 heat pts39
space
space
 shadychef04 said:
first post in here... currently 27-11... game is mad nice but one thing that pisses me off so much is rebounding

atleast 5-10 times during games there are instances where my opponent will get a long rebound because my dudes are in the post not even looking at the ball! sh*t gets me so heated!

another thing that ticks me off is how bad help d is even when you play zone and adjust the help d to 100 on the coach profile
dont adjust the sliders.. only noobs or people who really know what they are doing do that..
the problem with what u just said is that , lets say ur the PG but ur chasing the ball down on the right or left side, ur gaurd or fwd with that kind of a slider will help out on the area ur supposed to be gaurding since ur so far away from ur zone , and it just messes everything up..

seriously the easiest oponents to me are just the guys who slide everything up to 100, and try to turbo their way up..

this is a super aggressive tactic and to beat it you just have to play AS SLOW AS YOU CAN. WALK THE BALL UP, hold the ball for a little and if hes playing off ball, keep ur target as the guy hes gaurding to be the spot up shooter

but back to ur situation, if ur playing a 1-3-1 and u cant stop the drive as the PG and need more help, just sit back with ur PF or C (id use PF)
 6 years ago '07        #1395
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 eightytyson06 said:
Why does my myplayer freezer at playoffs
my player is all kinds of fu*ked up, as usual. i only played key games so i'm in my third season now and the heat roster is completely different, plus bron and chris paul (and probably others) have completely disappeared from the league. i didn't even recognize miami. they got felton, wade, marion, andray blatche, ben gordon, and stephen jackson.
 6 years ago '12        #1396
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
^
Did CP3 at least get out the 2nd round in your game? And you know what happened to Bron he lost his athleticism and said fu*k the league if I have to take jumpers

beeboywhoo said:
Yeah I have a really bad problem with force quitting, if im really pissed. It could be the 2nd quarter down by 4 and after a stupid drive in play the opponent does. My fingers are so fast and out of my control they just hit that start, up , down, x . before I even realize waht i did lol
Thing is I play a pretty fair game ask WeZeL, where I use shot clock and play a slow/fast paced game depending on what's happening around me. BUT IF EVERY POSSESSION your cherry picking/spamming the steal button/throwing half court passes when you get on offense, then yeah I'm going to rage quit.

WTF is wrong with playing a fair game?! It ain't difficult.
 6 years ago '10        #1397
beeboywhoo 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Kastanova said:
^
Did CP3 at least get out the 2nd round in your game? And you know what happened to Bron he lost his athleticism and said fu*k the league if I have to take jumpers

Thing is I play a pretty fair game ask WeZeL, where I use shot clock and play a slow/fast paced game depending on what's happening around me. BUT IF EVERY POSSESSION your cherry picking/spamming the steal button/throwing half court passes when you get on offense, then yeah I'm going to rage quit.

WTF is wrong with playing a fair game?! It ain't difficult.
I wont lie, the cheesiest thing I do is that, if i see a wide open shooter at the top of the 3 point line and im chasing it and i get there in time and know for a fact hes going to miss, im turboing to my basket, and have my guys cherry pick that bi*ch right after lol.. I think its no different than picking off a pass and cherry picking after, good D always leads to easy offense
 6 years ago '12        #1398
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
I mean I guess the cheapest thing I do if anything is usually trying to turbo with Iggy through the defense on baseline

Like I'll turbo a few times, but when I noticed that these dudes be tired hella quick by the 4th even if they only player a minute in the 3rd quarter, I stopped using turbo a-lot. Other than that turbo is a nasty habit by me. Trying to turbo through the defenses and etc

Other then that I'm usually just a midrange player who shoots jumpers instead of automatically going into the paint.
 6 years ago '10        #1399
beeboywhoo 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Kastanova said:
I mean I guess the cheapest thing I do if anything is usually trying to turbo with Iggy through the defense on baseline

Like I'll turbo a few times, but when I noticed that these dudes be tired hella quick by the 4th even if they only player a minute in the 3rd quarter, I stopped using turbo a-lot. Other than that turbo is a nasty habit by me. Trying to turbo through the defenses and etc

Other then that I'm usually just a midrange player who shoots jumpers instead of automatically going into the paint.
same.. a few iso moves + mid range = very strong, and if u do get caught up theres always a 3 point shooter or an inside opportunity , midrange , 3s, and drives are pretty much my offense respectively
 6 years ago '10        #1400
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
my player is all kinds of fu*ked up, as usual. i only played key games so i'm in my third season now and the heat roster is completely different, plus bron and chris paul (and probably others) have completely disappeared from the league. i didn't even recognize miami. they got felton, wade, marion, andray blatche, ben gordon, and stephen jackson.
Yeah game is broken. Now when I go to play next key game i get black screen so only can do play next game. I'm done with this, not going to play 72 games one by one
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
89 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
157 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy