Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
 181
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 145
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 105
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1381
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1671 1671
 KiddMischief said:
Link it.
Click his username -> Statistics -> Find all threads by DrX



Boom.
 10-26-2012, 01:00 PM         #1382
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
I was having the worst 2K13 day ever, met so many damn OKC cheesers,. I hover over Rockets and all 3 of these dudes STILL picked OKC, smh. Safe to say I lost all 3. Decided to use my main Bulls team just because I was tired of losing then encountered this guy using the Heat.

I was like smh, is there really only 2-3 teams on 2K13? OKC, LA and MIA? Really? Whatever, I think I vented out on this dude (who presumably is 14 years old since his user had a 98 at the end of it) and laid all my frustrations out on the floor. Here's the result:

[pic - click to view]





45pt margin, 59% FG, 66% from the 3, 27 a.ssists and 42 rebounds
 5 years ago '05        #1383
Deuce Fortitude 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$5,846 | Props total: 676 676
 GoldEyez said:
Most annoying sh*t ever. I'm like "WHY IN THE fu*k DID YOU CUT!!!!" bi*ch n*gga YOU WAS WIDE OPEN!!!
this.
 5 years ago '07        #1384
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
some the rosters on 2k13 are fu*ked up. no barbosa on the celtics. no scott machado on the rockets. brandan wright is listed as in the free agent pool on 2k13 when he's still with the mavericks. No Sheed on the Knicks. No Euro power forwards on the Nets. i understand it's still pre season, and alot of the guys on the 15 man rotation won't make the team, but they should at least update the recent signings.
 5 years ago '10        #1385
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
n*ggas dont know how to beat a zone

any of yall played ball in real life anyways im back on live who trying to run Kast and Funeral come get that a.ss beat
 10-26-2012, 04:17 PM         #1386
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Done playing Nba Jam 2k13.



Deleting it off of my Ps3.
 5 years ago '07        #1387
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,385 | Props total: 13037 13037
 MiseryCityTexas said:
some the rosters on 2k13 are fu*ked up. no barbosa on the celtics. no scott machado on the rockets. brandan wright is listed as in the free agent pool on 2k13 when he's still with the mavericks. No Sheed on the Knicks. No Euro power forwards on the Nets. i understand it's still pre season, and alot of the guys on the 15 man rotation won't make the team, but they should at least update the recent signings.
yeah they usually don't until the season starts because they can only put 15 guys on a roster and teams can still carry 20 right now so it would be impossible to get them all right.
 5 years ago '10        #1388
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
Wow this pus*y a.ss n*gga... Im still fu*ked up from just having my wisdom teeth removed 20 minutes ago so i paused and i guess spaced out.. and the n*gga had the nerves to give me a force quit Loss..

I was up on that n*gga 10 in the 3rd quarter.. fu*kin geek

51-11 :\ missed my goal
 5 years ago '10        #1389
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
n*gga outlit the sh*t out of me and I called him out and he agreed he was a cheeser damn

Was on a streak too now I got a heat 3pt cheeser

Edit: busted his a.ss


Last edited by eightytyson06; 10-26-2012 at 06:34 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #1390
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,701 | Props total: 436 436
50,000 users online and I can never connect to a quick match on PS3 . It "searches for matches" for 5 mins

anyone on trying to play?
 5 years ago '12        #1391
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 1389 1389
In all 4 games I've played tonight, nothing but cheesers and real bad cheesing at that.

I'm done with Quick Match until they patch it up and raise the difficulty by a-lot more.
 5 years ago '10        #1392
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
 Hood_Rich said:
50,000 users online and I can never connect to a quick match on PS3 . It "searches for matches" for 5 mins

anyone on trying to play?
ripcity07
 5 years ago '10        #1393
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
 Kastanova said:
In all 4 games I've played tonight, nothing but cheesers and real bad cheesing at that.

I'm done with Quick Match until they patch it up and raise the difficulty by a-lot more.
did u win em?
 5 years ago '10        #1394
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
lol when u guys post pics of 1 player scoring more than 80% of the teams points, u know thats "cheesing " too right? u guys are all so quick to hate on "cheese" but "cheese" just doesnt mean turbo and driving. Its anything cheap and exploiting a strategy/move over and over.. So ya ur kyrie is cheesy as fu*k
 10-27-2012, 04:01 AM         #1395
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only time u will use my star player that much is if I'm playing somebody that is horrible and I wanna just want them to quit
 5 years ago '04        #1396
shadychef04 125 heat pts125
space
avatar space
space
$5,028 | Props total: 2968 2968
first post in here... currently 27-11... game is mad nice but one thing that pisses me off so much is rebounding

atleast 5-10 times during games there are instances where my opponent will get a long rebound because my dudes are in the post not even looking at the ball! sh*t gets me so heated!

another thing that ticks me off is how bad help d is even when you play zone and adjust the help d to 100 on the coach profile
 5 years ago '12        #1397
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 1389 1389
 beeboywhoo said:
did u win em?
NOPE! That's how bad the cheese factor was.

I already stated that I don't even care about my record this year. But I was 30-16 (which most of my L's came from Rage Quit from cheesers pissing me off that much...probably about.......13 of them are Rage quit).

Knicks/Nuggets (me)
some other game that I can't recall.
Kings/Suns (me)
Hawks/Suns (me)

In the Knicks one no matter how I switched up my defense dude was just either wait for the paint or spam the 3 Ball... and since anyone can hit 3's this year at an easy rate...yeah...

Kings game... n*gga cheesed his way to a 20pt lead and I said try not to rage quit cause I get pissed off real easy when playing online..

I somehow caught up and took the lead by 2 with like a minute to go and e go back and fourth. He missed the shot and I'm down by 2 with 15secs to go. I say fu*k this, I'm going for the game winner. Well the shot went in...then popped right back out and I lost.

Hawks game was just sad. I was actually up in this game playing a slow tempo, up by 6, than here he goes with the spamming and ain't no fu*king way to really block Josh Smith once he's in the dunk animation.

That's how the game went.

Kick out to Korver/Morrow if that don't work than Josh Smith.

So yesterday I rage quit 3 times out of 4.

Like I said I get real pissed off playing against cheesers online.
 5 years ago '10        #1398
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
Why does my myplayer freezer at playoffs
 5 years ago '10        #1399
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
 Kastanova said:
NOPE! That's how bad the cheese factor was.

I already stated that I don't even care about my record this year. But I was 30-16 (which most of my L's came from Rage Quit from cheesers pissing me off that much...probably about.......13 of them are Rage quit).

Knicks/Nuggets (me)
some other game that I can't recall.
Kings/Suns (me)
Hawks/Suns (me)

In the Knicks one no matter how I switched up my defense dude was just either wait for the paint or spam the 3 Ball... and since anyone can hit 3's this year at an easy rate...yeah...

Kings game... n*gga cheesed his way to a 20pt lead and I said try not to rage quit cause I get pissed off real easy when playing online..

I somehow caught up and took the lead by 2 with like a minute to go and e go back and fourth. He missed the shot and I'm down by 2 with 15secs to go. I say fu*k this, I'm going for the game winner. Well the shot went in...then popped right back out and I lost.

Hawks game was just sad. I was actually up in this game playing a slow tempo, up by 6, than here he goes with the spamming and ain't no fu*king way to really block Josh Smith once he's in the dunk animation.

That's how the game went.

Kick out to Korver/Morrow if that don't work than Josh Smith.

So yesterday I rage quit 3 times out of 4.

Like I said I get real pissed off playing against cheesers online.

Yeah I have a really bad problem with force quitting, if im really pissed. It could be the 2nd quarter down by 4 and after a stupid drive in play the opponent does. My fingers are so fast and out of my control they just hit that start, up , down, x . before I even realize waht i did lol
 5 years ago '10        #1400
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
 shadychef04 said:
first post in here... currently 27-11... game is mad nice but one thing that pisses me off so much is rebounding

atleast 5-10 times during games there are instances where my opponent will get a long rebound because my dudes are in the post not even looking at the ball! sh*t gets me so heated!

another thing that ticks me off is how bad help d is even when you play zone and adjust the help d to 100 on the coach profile
dont adjust the sliders.. only noobs or people who really know what they are doing do that..
the problem with what u just said is that , lets say ur the PG but ur chasing the ball down on the right or left side, ur gaurd or fwd with that kind of a slider will help out on the area ur supposed to be gaurding since ur so far away from ur zone , and it just messes everything up..

seriously the easiest oponents to me are just the guys who slide everything up to 100, and try to turbo their way up..

this is a super aggressive tactic and to beat it you just have to play AS SLOW AS YOU CAN. WALK THE BALL UP, hold the ball for a little and if hes playing off ball, keep ur target as the guy hes gaurding to be the spot up shooter



but back to ur situation, if ur playing a 1-3-1 and u cant stop the drive as the PG and need more help, just sit back with ur PF or C (id use PF)
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy