Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1321
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409

[pic - click to view]

First game with the warriors

5 years ago '11        #1322
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,919 | Props total: 1642 1642
 Funeral James said:

[pic - click to view]

First game with the warriors

yeah, those boys have some shooters....dropping 20+ with Barnes a game too

Lee, Bogut, and Landry rebound every damn thing too
 5 years ago '11        #1323
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
This n*gga with the knicks was cheesing all damn day with melo. But my boy igoudala had em in check for most of the game

Then at the last 10 seconds on some bullsh*t jason kidd pushed igoudala out of bounds and I'm up by two. Of course he passes it to melo in the corner so I trap him with Iggy and Faried. He pulls up at the last second over the double team and you can guess what happens next.

fu*k this game I stay losing to bullsh*t a.ss shots with spins and sh*t over my double teams
 5 years ago '11        #1324
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
A tip for playing man defense and exploiting the hell outta people who play zones

I don't like cheesing and setting up a 1-3-1 zone everygame. So what I do is press left on the d pad and set it to constant pressure. Then I have the help defense turned all the way up so these n*ggas will actually rotate instead of sitting there like dumbasses.

What I do to destroy 1-3-1 zones is set up a isolation for my point guard at the top of the key and call for a split pick, run into the paint and pass it out to my 3 point shooters or if the roller got to the paint well dish it to him. I love doing this with the rockets. That Jeremy lin to Kevin martin dish has been too good to me so far
 10-24-2012, 03:06 AM         #1325
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldEyez said:
A tip for playing man defense and exploiting the hell outta people who play zones

I don't like cheesing and setting up a 1-3-1 zone everygame. So what I do is press left on the d pad and set it to constant pressure. Then I have the help defense turned all the way up so these n*ggas will actually rotate instead of sitting there like dumbasses.

What I do to destroy 1-3-1 zones is set up a isolation for my point guard at the top of the key and call for a split pick, run into the paint and pass it out to my 3 point shooters or if the roller got to the paint well dish it to him. I love doing this with the rockets. That Jeremy lin to Kevin martin dish has been too good to me so far
yeah i figured this out today....i set the high pick and kick it out to my shooters.....lol it force them to play man and then i work the post
 10-24-2012, 05:55 AM         #1326
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It happens kind of often for me seeing about anybody else having the isuue when you dunk it doesn't count? It will go straight out the bottom like if you missed it? It has happened Atleast 20 times to me
 10-24-2012, 06:04 AM         #1327
whateverman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngskits718 said:
n*ggas are beyond bi*chmade online

On defense, they're literally running away from the ball handler to hide in a zone, and are calling double teams to further rely on CPU defense

Shout outs to 2KSports for weakening the protect ball stance too

This X a fu*kin' billion.

Then when you call dudes out on their bi*ch-made ways, they got the muthafu*kin' AUDACITY to say that's their strategy to intercept passes to the cutters meanwhile the whole game you see them constantly switching to the defender furthest from the ball and not even attempting to pick off the pass.

Then you got the sommbi*ches that play the zone, constantly callin double teams and are OD'n the steal spam to the point where they're pounding on that button so much they end up accidentally shooting a full court shot after stealing the ball.

HOLY sh*t THIS GAME PISSES ME THE fu*k OFF MAN.
 5 years ago '11        #1328
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,268 | Props total: 25070 25070
Dam this game is kind of bullsh*t compared to 2k12..

i just played boston vs denver and this bi*ch made online player was pausing it every dunkk iggy did and iggy was scoring 3's overrrr KG in the 4th out of no where..like iggy is not that good of a shooter bx..

he never played man on d once

he paused the game every "nice play" he thought his bi*ch made a.ss did

sh*t was ridiculous
 5 years ago '11        #1329
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,268 | Props total: 25070 25070
 beeboywhoo said:
after the bugs go down it will be considered as the best defensive game thus far... 11 is 2nd place
your crazy

game is a.ss defensive wise

create a game where a player online must defend the on ball player
 5 years ago '12        #1330
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,224 | Props total: 1386 1386
^
That's the funny thing is if you play the CPU and don't guard your man 9 out of 10 times he makes the shot. But online your not rewarded if the person doesn't guard you because you usually miss the shot...

Also lighten up on the intense D button. I did that and my defense got slightly better online, and I wasn't so slow to get blown past.

Dray said:
Dam this game is kind of bullsh*t compared to 2k12..

i just played boston vs denver and this bi*ch made online player was pausing it every dunkk iggy did and iggy was scoring 3's overrrr KG in the 4th out of no where..like iggy is not that good of a shooter bx..

he never played man on d once

he paused the game every "nice play" he thought his bi*ch made a.ss did

sh*t was ridiculous
NAW!

This guy I faced yesterday was cheesing his a.ss off with the lag that there was. Lets just say if there was no lag I'd of beaten him. All he did was shoot with Rivers/Gordon from 3 and go for inside dunks. But because of the lag I couldn't stop him fully. Sad thing is I had the T-Wolves and K. Love was k!lling.
 5 years ago '07        #1331
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13025 13025
so i was skipping around and only playing key games in my player so i can become a free agent and leave the blazers for the heat. my second year we barely make the playoffs at 41-41. i've been playing all the playoff games and we get to the finals.

we're playing the knicks (get real ) but somehow have homecourt even though they were 52-30

5 years ago '12        #1332
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
Wtf Josh...

fu*k it win both games and close it out at 6 at home

5 years ago '07        #1333
space
space
 Kastanova said:
Wtf Josh...

fu*k it win both games and close it out at 6 at home

fu*k that, i'm sweeping every round

then bouncing

i refused to discuss a contract extension with my GM. i think rookie deals usually have a team option for year 3, i'm hoping 2k fu*ked it up and they let me walk
 5 years ago '12        #1334
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
I believe I'm going to stay with the Pistons till my rookie contract is over then to LA to back up Nash for the moment and then let Dwight & me run the league

5 years ago '07        #1335
space
space
 Kastanova said:
I believe I'm going to stay with the Pistons till my rookie contract is over then to LA to back up Nash for the moment and then let Dwight & me run the league

how long do you expect nash to play?

the heat been makin some suss movies. chalmers and pittman ended up on the knicks, they had bi*chass terry at one point then traded away him and haslem for something. fu*kin up the team before i even get there
 5 years ago '08        #1336
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Kastanova said:

i been trying to get on the pistons. i was a projected 8-12 pick. tried to fu*k up my interviews, so i could go there, but the rockets took me. requested a trade, and the pistons were interested, but they sent me to okc. westbrook dont pass
 5 years ago '12        #1337
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,042 | Props total: 583 583
I had the craziest game a couple of hours ago on Quick Match Team Up, I had D Wade and the heat against the Knicks, was down by 3 with 6 seconds left. I get the inbound pass, I dribbled into a hop step into the 3 point corner, pump faked the dude who leaned into me for the foul and the shot still went in for the 4 point play!!!

Thank you based 2k Gods.
 5 years ago '07        #1338
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
i been trying to get on the pistons. i was a projected 8-12 pick. tried to fu*k up my interviews, so i could go there, but the rockets took me. requested a trade, and the pistons were interested, but they sent me to okc. westbrook dont pass
how do you request a trade? does it come up in your topics to discuss with the GM? i just get to say coach is doing a good/bad job, i do/don't like playing with this guy, i need more minutes, and i want to discuss an extension.
 5 years ago '10        #1339
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 1951 1951
when is the patch coming out?
this game gets me pissed off, i cant play it too much.
 5 years ago '08        #1340
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,730 | Props total: 8955 8955
Lol I was just about to ask the same thing sofresh. 2k is collecting dust..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy