most viewed right now
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Lebron James just TORE HIS ACL and then RECOVERED in a few minutes :mjwtf:
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1321
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,251 | Props total: 2316 2316
A tip for playing man defense and exploiting the hell outta people who play zones

I don't like cheesing and setting up a 1-3-1 zone everygame. So what I do is press left on the d pad and set it to constant pressure. Then I have the help defense turned all the way up so these n*ggas will actually rotate instead of sitting there like dumbasses.

What I do to destroy 1-3-1 zones is set up a isolation for my point guard at the top of the key and call for a split pick, run into the paint and pass it out to my 3 point shooters or if the roller got to the paint well dish it to him. I love doing this with the rockets. That Jeremy lin to Kevin martin dish has been too good to me so far
 10-24-2012, 02:06 AM         #1322
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldEyez said:
A tip for playing man defense and exploiting the hell outta people who play zones

I don't like cheesing and setting up a 1-3-1 zone everygame. So what I do is press left on the d pad and set it to constant pressure. Then I have the help defense turned all the way up so these n*ggas will actually rotate instead of sitting there like dumbasses.

What I do to destroy 1-3-1 zones is set up a isolation for my point guard at the top of the key and call for a split pick, run into the paint and pass it out to my 3 point shooters or if the roller got to the paint well dish it to him. I love doing this with the rockets. That Jeremy lin to Kevin martin dish has been too good to me so far
yeah i figured this out today....i set the high pick and kick it out to my shooters.....lol it force them to play man and then i work the post
 10-24-2012, 04:55 AM         #1323
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It happens kind of often for me seeing about anybody else having the isuue when you dunk it doesn't count? It will go straight out the bottom like if you missed it? It has happened Atleast 20 times to me
 10-24-2012, 05:04 AM         #1324
whateverman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngskits718 said:
n*ggas are beyond bi*chmade online

On defense, they're literally running away from the ball handler to hide in a zone, and are calling double teams to further rely on CPU defense

Shout outs to 2KSports for weakening the protect ball stance too

This X a fu*kin' billion.

Then when you call dudes out on their bi*ch-made ways, they got the muthafu*kin' AUDACITY to say that's their strategy to intercept passes to the cutters meanwhile the whole game you see them constantly switching to the defender furthest from the ball and not even attempting to pick off the pass.

Then you got the sommbi*ches that play the zone, constantly callin double teams and are OD'n the steal spam to the point where they're pounding on that button so much they end up accidentally shooting a full court shot after stealing the ball.

HOLY sh*t THIS GAME PISSES ME THE fu*k OFF MAN.
 6 years ago '12        #1325
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,407 | Props total: 1708 1708
^
That's the funny thing is if you play the CPU and don't guard your man 9 out of 10 times he makes the shot. But online your not rewarded if the person doesn't guard you because you usually miss the shot...

Also lighten up on the intense D button. I did that and my defense got slightly better online, and I wasn't so slow to get blown past.

Dray said:
Dam this game is kind of bullsh*t compared to 2k12..

i just played boston vs denver and this bi*ch made online player was pausing it every dunkk iggy did and iggy was scoring 3's overrrr KG in the 4th out of no where..like iggy is not that good of a shooter bx..

he never played man on d once

he paused the game every "nice play" he thought his bi*ch made a.ss did

sh*t was ridiculous
NAW!

This guy I faced yesterday was cheesing his a.ss off with the lag that there was. Lets just say if there was no lag I'd of beaten him. All he did was shoot with Rivers/Gordon from 3 and go for inside dunks. But because of the lag I couldn't stop him fully. Sad thing is I had the T-Wolves and K. Love was k!lling.
 6 years ago '07        #1326
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
space
$35,270 | Props total: 14884 14884
so i was skipping around and only playing key games in my player so i can become a free agent and leave the blazers for the heat. my second year we barely make the playoffs at 41-41. i've been playing all the playoff games and we get to the finals.

we're playing the knicks (get real ) but somehow have homecourt even though they were 52-30

6 years ago '12        #1327
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
Wtf Josh...

fu*k it win both games and close it out at 6 at home

6 years ago '07        #1328
space
space
 Kastanova said:
Wtf Josh...

fu*k it win both games and close it out at 6 at home

fu*k that, i'm sweeping every round

then bouncing

i refused to discuss a contract extension with my GM. i think rookie deals usually have a team option for year 3, i'm hoping 2k fu*ked it up and they let me walk
 6 years ago '12        #1329
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
I believe I'm going to stay with the Pistons till my rookie contract is over then to LA to back up Nash for the moment and then let Dwight & me run the league

6 years ago '07        #1330
space
space
 Kastanova said:
I believe I'm going to stay with the Pistons till my rookie contract is over then to LA to back up Nash for the moment and then let Dwight & me run the league

how long do you expect nash to play?

the heat been makin some suss movies. chalmers and pittman ended up on the knicks, they had bi*chass terry at one point then traded away him and haslem for something. fu*kin up the team before i even get there
 6 years ago '08        #1331
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7941 7941
 Kastanova said:

i been trying to get on the pistons. i was a projected 8-12 pick. tried to fu*k up my interviews, so i could go there, but the rockets took me. requested a trade, and the pistons were interested, but they sent me to okc. westbrook dont pass
 6 years ago '12        #1332
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,087 | Props total: 654 654
I had the craziest game a couple of hours ago on Quick Match Team Up, I had D Wade and the heat against the Knicks, was down by 3 with 6 seconds left. I get the inbound pass, I dribbled into a hop step into the 3 point corner, pump faked the dude who leaned into me for the foul and the shot still went in for the 4 point play!!!

Thank you based 2k Gods.
 6 years ago '07        #1333
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
i been trying to get on the pistons. i was a projected 8-12 pick. tried to fu*k up my interviews, so i could go there, but the rockets took me. requested a trade, and the pistons were interested, but they sent me to okc. westbrook dont pass
how do you request a trade? does it come up in your topics to discuss with the GM? i just get to say coach is doing a good/bad job, i do/don't like playing with this guy, i need more minutes, and i want to discuss an extension.
 6 years ago '10        #1334
SoFresh170 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,059 | Props total: 3007 3007
when is the patch coming out?
this game gets me pissed off, i cant play it too much.
 6 years ago '08        #1335
Illuminati 249 heat pts249
space
space
$40,547 | Props total: 12996 12996
Lol I was just about to ask the same thing sofresh. 2k is collecting dust..
 6 years ago '10        #1336
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$14,059 | Props total: 1352 1352
I stopped playing MyPlayer due to play vision not working
 6 years ago '08        #1337
Illuminati 249 heat pts249
space
space
$40,547 | Props total: 12996 12996
Myplayer is broken altogether. I can't play a.ssociation without the community first editing potential and tendencies. They also need to patch gameplay, specifically the passing.

Sigh... I'd be surprised if they get the opening day rosters right. They grow bigger and bigger and and become incompetent as well.
 6 years ago '08        #1338
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7941 7941
 joshdogg26 said:
how do you request a trade? does it come up in your topics to discuss with the GM? i just get to say coach is doing a good/bad job, i do/don't like playing with this guy, i need more minutes, and i want to discuss an extension.
u get new topics as you progress. i think i was able to select something like "I'm tired of losing". then it progressed to me asking him to explore a trade. then, in a separate talk, i was able to 'demand' it, and it happened right away
 10-24-2012, 05:44 PM         #1339
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when will they release a patch for this sh*t?
 10-24-2012, 05:47 PM         #1340
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just played this fu*kboy who hop stepped in the lane everytime with Durant for the east two.

Cant play defense because there is none. All you have to do is get under the rim and its over with.

Arcade a.ss fu*king game. pissing me off.
Home      

most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
36 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
184 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
13 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
116 comments
1 day ago