Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1221
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Whoever LoveBBall4Life is, that n*gga is a fu*king cherry picking f*ggot
 5 years ago '12        #1222
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,810 | Props total: 1727 1727
 Funeral James said:
When you play 1-3-1 that leaves corner shooters wide open
Run 1-3-1 and use that guard the paint coach setting and it will keep them closer to the corners. It also helps to take control on of the dudes on the outside. And when you get the momentum, steals are easy as sh*t. But like i said, from my experience, it shuts the real cheesers down. You just gotta play a little extra D for awhile, but it all pays off in the end

Last edited by AJtheGreat; 10-19-2012 at 05:14 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #1223
jskill1 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 43 43

[video - click to view]

I kind of like this game mode on 2k.
 5 years ago '05        #1224
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1671 1671
 J-R said:
360 Can butler do anything?
Insane dunks. I dunno what that dude is eating, but I had like 4 animation dunks against the Lakers last night. Like on some LeBron type sh*t lol.
 5 years ago '04        #1225
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,700 | Props total: 436 436
the offensive rebounds are k!lling me

the other team has 15 offensive rebounds to my 9 defensive rebounds. I hope 2K fixes is this soon
 5 years ago '10        #1226
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
omg...... if u get a non laggy game (which there is more than in previous games) you can be unstoppable, i WAXED this knicks cheesy a.ss dude soo easily by 30+ and a 4th qtr of 18-3 pts , the defense is so easy, the only hard part is timing the player + animation + online lag, to get to a certain spot on the court cause u know the game will do some bs to make sure ur late.. as far as isos go, its easy to glue and get past n*ggas

24-7 , honestly play me if u think you are getting good
no okc
no heat
to lakers

Ps3: ripblazer07

Last edited by beeboywhoo; 10-19-2012 at 08:13 PM..
 10-19-2012, 08:13 PM         #1227
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
Insane dunks. I dunno what that dude is eating, but I had like 4 animation dunks against the Lakers last night. Like on some LeBron type sh*t lol.
imma see what i can do with him....i tried a couple jumpers with him and he couldn't hit sh*t.. can he do contact dunks? i hate when i go in for a dunk but a lil as pg will make the sswitch up
 5 years ago '05        #1228
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 beeboywhoo said:
omg...... if u get a non laggy game (which there is more than in previous games) you can be unstoppable, i WAXED this knicks cheesy a.ss dude soo easily by 30+ and a 4th qtr of 18-3 pts , the defense is so easy, the only hard part is timing the player + animation + online lag, to get to a certain spot on the court cause u know the game will do some bs to make sure ur late.. as far as isos go, its easy to glue and get past n*ggas

24-7 , honestly play me if u think you are getting good
no okc
no heat
to lakers

Ps3: ripblazer07
I thought I was getting good a few days ago since I won like 10 games in a row and was unstoppable, but yesterday I lost 6 in a row Dunno what was wrong with me

J-R said:
imma see what i can do with him....i tried a couple jumpers with him and he couldn't hit sh*t.. can he do contact dunks? i hate when i go in for a dunk but a lil as pg will make the sswitch up
Yeah, dude dunked on a few people, that's what I mean by animation dunks. He posterised Gasol on some LeBron/Iggy type dunk
 5 years ago '05        #1229
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 6934 6934
holy sh*t I got cold a.ss hell in this game went from 11-10 to 25-12 just whooped up on some due with the Raptors
 5 years ago '08        #1230
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17176 17176
When ya play offline games with the AI, how much VARIETY of games do you see?

sometimes it feels like it is the same, you go up a bit they come back with the 3s, you see a few cool transition plays in between all that game over.
 5 years ago '05        #1231
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
lmao some f*ggot cheeser with the Knicks just KEPT on trying to shoot 3s with Novak even when he was exhausted AND cold (had that blue symbol on him) lmao. Also tried to steal the ball from D. Rose with Felton SO many times. I'm saying this guy took everything from the cheese playbook and used it.
  • Spam Novak and his 3s - dude went 7-21, I mean LOL, wtf who attempts that many?
  • Melo is the only player on the Knicks, hence, no other player shall get the pass, even when they have open looks - Melo went 11-21 overall
  • Steal button spam til Felton gets the ball off Rose
  • Literally EVERYONE ELSE on the team had no shine time. JR Smith had 6, Stat had 0, Felton had 0 and Chandler had 0.

Meanwhile, back in my Bulls.. Player of the Game was Boozer. Stacked Box Score.
  • Rose with 18pts, 4 reb, 4 ast
  • Boozer with 16 pts, 5 reb, 2 ast, 2 steals
  • Deng with 15, 6 reb, 3 ast, 2 steals
  • Noah with 13 pts, 13 reb, 4 ast
  • Rip Hamilton with 12, 6 reb, 5 ast, 1 steal

^ That's how you're meant to play. What the hell is Novak with 21 attempts beyond the arc For the record, I beat dude by 20. Score was 57-76

Last edited by Left Hook; 10-19-2012 at 09:53 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #1232
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
Sorry, I really have to post this lmfao. Played some Heat cheeser once again steal spamming, turboing with Wade and Bron. Throughout the whole game dude was doing this and I just let him. Q4 came around, I was up by 12, and dude kept doing the same thing until he closed in on me by like 2 points. I was 0-10 in Q4 at one point. Dude kept double teaming Rose right at the moment I inbound the ball, like smh, trying to steal it. I can see cause he kept waving his hand like a retard. Trying to take charges and sh*t as well.

Heated, I messaged him and said "cheesing much?". Dude replied with "lol". Shameless af. Anyway, I decided to get real, play the 1-3-1 zone and double team this dude like a mothereffer. He panics like CRAZY. Started to miss shots, fumbled the ball a lot and just became a mess. I dunked on Bron and Wade with Rose and posterised them BOTH. I regained back my lead to 9 by the end of the game, and dude says this:

the lag saved u
I was like LOL wtf this dude on about, I had lag too, but I dealt with it. Little man never held the lead, EVER in the entire game. So I hit him with the

no, i started double teaming you. there's 5 people in your team, not 2. lebron and wade all the time lmfao. my skill and court awareness won it, not lag. i lagged as well.
to which he replied "pus*ycat"

So then I said
you suck though lmaoooo. your record is terriiiiible. turboing up and down the court like a real cheeser, lmao. takes NO skill. everyone can use Bron and hold R2
Making cheesers mad the whole day
 5 years ago '06        #1233
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
I actually had someone score all 21 points for our team in MyPlayer Blacktop. He was designated to get the inbound pass, and this motha fu*ka did not pass the ball, at all. Nothing me and my other teammate could do about it, neither of us had a single shot attempt. Not a single shot.
 5 years ago '11        #1234
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,299 | Props total: 25124 25124
 SwizZy said:
Lol i understand this bullsh*t game now. I been winnin a lot more games, but then end up playin some dude 124-36 who had the sh*t-Nuggets I got the Pacers and apparently Igoudala is the next Ray Allen and Michael Jordan all in one. He's the new Rudy Gay of 2K12
lmao iggys shot was so hard in 2k12 too
 5 years ago '11        #1235
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 Funeral James said:

[pic - click to view]

Somethin light...
i would be impressed if you showed me a team other then the knicks

bet your finger gets blisters from the turbo on JR

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #1236
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
I just had a epic game though..I was HOF on 2k12 with an amazing record but this was only my 2nd game so far (did not even make my player yet)

beat him with brooklyn,my controller started dying in the first minute of the game so i used all my times outs/pause time (yes i wasted his time) to let it charge on my charger attached to the xbox (did not work kept saying battery drained..) so I decided should i leave and take the L? or player with the controller attached to the charger..

yall already know im not bi*ch with this 2k sh*t so i played the whole game without real controller movement as it was charging the whole time and by the 4th quarter i had 0:1 seconds left on my timer and was just hoping it would not pause if it moved

BEAT HIM (HORNETS) BY 12 POINTS KRIS HUMP WITH THE MVP
 5 years ago '10        #1237
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
God Damn man.. Just played some kid whos rec was 43-11, this dude was the rockets and didnt cheese so hard, i have been playing with clips but since he wasnt a top 10 team (rare) i switched to my main team the blazers. it was just a good overall game... took the W

ya boys rec is
28-7 now..

#TeamNoVCpurchases
 5 years ago '09        #1238
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,828 | Props total: 1039 1039
 Left Hook said:
Sorry, I really have to post this lmfao. Played some Heat cheeser once again steal spamming, turboing with Wade and Bron. Throughout the whole game dude was doing this and I just let him. Q4 came around, I was up by 12, and dude kept doing the same thing until he closed in on me by like 2 points. I was 0-10 in Q4 at one point. Dude kept double teaming Rose right at the moment I inbound the ball, like smh, trying to steal it. I can see cause he kept waving his hand like a retard. Trying to take charges and sh*t as well.

Heated, I messaged him and said "cheesing much?". Dude replied with "lol". Shameless af. Anyway, I decided to get real, play the 1-3-1 zone and double team this dude like a mothereffer. He panics like CRAZY. Started to miss shots, fumbled the ball a lot and just became a mess. I dunked on Bron and Wade with Rose and posterised them BOTH. I regained back my lead to 9 by the end of the game, and dude says this:

I was like LOL wtf this dude on about, I had lag too, but I dealt with it. Little man never held the lead, EVER in the entire game. So I hit him with the

to which he replied "pus*ycat"

So then I said

Making cheesers mad the whole day
Similar experience today posted 1page ago
 5 years ago '11        #1239
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 Left Hook said:
lmao some f*ggot cheeser with the Knicks just KEPT on trying to shoot 3s with Novak even when he was exhausted AND cold (had that blue symbol on him) lmao. Also tried to steal the ball from D. Rose with Felton SO many times. I'm saying this guy took everything from the cheese playbook and used it.
  • Spam Novak and his 3s - dude went 7-21, I mean LOL, wtf who attempts that many?
  • Melo is the only player on the Knicks, hence, no other player shall get the pass, even when they have open looks - Melo went 11-21 overall
  • Steal button spam til Felton gets the ball off Rose
  • Literally EVERYONE ELSE on the team had no shine time. JR Smith had 6, Stat had 0, Felton had 0 and Chandler had 0.

Meanwhile, back in my Bulls.. Player of the Game was Boozer. Stacked Box Score.
  • Rose with 18pts, 4 reb, 4 ast
  • Boozer with 16 pts, 5 reb, 2 ast, 2 steals
  • Deng with 15, 6 reb, 3 ast, 2 steals
  • Noah with 13 pts, 13 reb, 4 ast
  • Rip Hamilton with 12, 6 reb, 5 ast, 1 steal

^ That's how you're meant to play. What the hell is Novak with 21 attempts beyond the arc For the record, I beat dude by 20. Score was 57-76
wait, so this n*gga took over 40 shots with just 2 players in 5 minute quarters :ohhellnonas:
 5 years ago '10        #1240
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Left Hook said:
I thought I was getting good a few days ago since I won like 10 games in a row and was unstoppable, but yesterday I lost 6 in a row Dunno what was wrong with me

Yeah, dude dunked on a few people, that's what I mean by animation dunks. He posterised Gasol on some LeBron/Iggy type dunk
Its just the funk bro... either take time away , or just try a different team for fun , or wait til u get high and then play again haha
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago