Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
 284
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 204
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
110 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 106
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
NBA Ayesha Curry tries to get physical with drunk Rockets fan.
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-17-2012, 12:11 PM         #1181
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trey2cool said:
OMG!!! da hell is wrong with the clippers..

blake griffin standing at the 3pt line every possession irks me so bad
Hey Coach Del Dumb a.ss n*gga!
You know you can make players cut on your own right?

(RB + select player + move stick towards basket + watch him go)
 6 years ago '05        #1182
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1 1
Yo who wanna play me I'm on my boys gamer tag his sh*t is thefuture21 someone play me I'm bored
 6 years ago '06        #1183
trey2cool 
space
avatar space
space
$1,349 | Props total: 47 47
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Hey Coach Del Dumb a.ss n*gga!
You know you can make players cut on your own right?

(RB + select player + move stick towards basket + watch him go)
hi sir,

im very aware of this option....but heres the thing.

why should i have to press 3437 buttons to make that happen? other big men on the game make that cut. i tend to hit the trailing big men on fast breaks cuz they have that momentum going to the hoop. the point that im making is that this new tendency for blake griffin is not cool at all.

if im on a fast break with chris paul, the natural thing for blake would be for him to make a beeline toward the rim, right?

i dont want to have to think that he should automatically cut, like in last year's game. then think about what position (center or pf) he's playing and press the right button.

all i want to do in a situation like that is press the pass button.

 6 years ago '12        #1184
Thworldisyours 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$8,477 | Props total: 18657 18657
Yo..... YOOOOOOOOOO.... YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm besides myself in befuddled amazement at what I just witnessed.
[pic - click to view]



I'm the Knicks playin online against the T'Wolves which I'm amped because

OH sh*t SOMEONE'S NOT PICKING THE LAKERS, HEAT OR THUNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!
[pic - click to view]



Okay so game starts and I can just tell this guy is gonna take a million threes with Kevin Love. And he's playing a 1-3-1 zone from jump never having the balls to guard me. Aight.

So he goes up by 15.

So I'm like fu*k it, I normally like playing man to man but all fair this year.

So I use the 1-3-1 zone with Shumpert, Brewer, Melo. And I go on a run. Cut the lead to 6 at halftime.

I'm gonna repeat this...

I'M STILL LOSING BY SIX POINTS!

2nd half starts.

Kid takes yet another 3 with Love (contested, not even in any rhythm, just WHERE'S KEVIN LOVE, pass it, dribble awkwardly and take a three with a hand in my face).

He misses.

Pauses the game...


AND QUITS.............
[pic - click to view]




This pus*y a.ss bi*ch QUITS THE GAME...
[pic - click to view]




AND HE'S WINNIN!??!!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?


WHAT...... THE...... fu*k!??!??!?!?!!?
[pic - click to view]




Yo what is up with the youth nowadays?!?!?!!?!? I've never seen such pus*y a.ss bi*chness in my whole damn life?!?!??!!?


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 10-17-2012, 04:29 PM         #1185
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trey2cool said:
hi sir,

im very aware of this option....but heres the thing.

why should i have to press 3437 buttons to make that happen? other big men on the game make that cut. i tend to hit the trailing big men on fast breaks cuz they have that momentum going to the hoop. the point that im making is that this new tendency for blake griffin is not cool at all.

if im on a fast break with chris paul, the natural thing for blake would be for him to make a beeline toward the rim, right?

i dont want to have to think that he should automatically cut, like in last year's game. then think about what position (center or pf) he's playing and press the right button.

all i want to do in a situation like that is press the pass button.

Its actually not that difficult once you start doing it. I feel what youre sayin tho. But Im so used to doing it on my own its like 2nd nature. I use rb to bring players to the ball if I get hemmed up also. You know you can also run the give & go easy by pressing both a+b together too right? Thats a pretty cool tool to get your guy to the basket easy also.
Its good to know this stuff especially if you play online alot cause alotta these scrubs dont bother learning this sh*t & think that cheap sh*t'll get them a dub every go round. Only other thing Id say would be to run a play for dude.


Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 10-17-2012 at 04:31 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #1186
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,228 | Props total: 9217 9217
 Dee Grande said:
the "intense D" is a joke this year. i think it actually makes ur defense worse


they need to call it the "get crossed button"
 6 years ago '05        #1187
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Its actually not that difficult once you start doing it. I feel what youre sayin tho. But Im so used to doing it on my own its like 2nd nature. I use rb to bring players to the ball if I get hemmed up also. You know you can also run the give & go easy by pressing both a+b together too right? Thats a pretty cool tool to get your guy to the basket easy also.
Its good to know this stuff especially if you play online alot cause alotta these scrubs dont bother learning this sh*t & think that cheap sh*t'll get them a dub every go round. Only other thing Id say would be to run a play for dude.
^ This x100. Just learn some of the plays, and if you don't want to, at least understand how you can manipulate your other players to move around the court. Since I learned how to really play 2K13, I go into games knowing I have more than one plan. These scrubs play with one plan in mind and that's to go drive down the paint and dunk. If that starts to fail them, they really don't know what else they can do.

 Thworldisyours said:
Yo..... [SIZE="3"]
I'M STILL LOSING BY SIX POINTS!

2nd half starts.

Kid takes yet another 3 with Love (contested, not even in any rhythm, just WHERE'S KEVIN LOVE, pass it, dribble awkwardly and take a three with a hand in my face).

He misses.

Pauses the game...


AND QUITS.............

This pus*y a.ss bi*ch QUITS THE GAME...
[pic - click to view]




AND HE'S WINNIN!??!!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?


WHAT...... THE...... fu*k!??!??!?!?!!?
[pic - click to view]




Yo what is up with the youth nowadays?!?!?!!?!? I've never seen such pus*y a.ss bi*chness in my whole damn life?!?!??!!?


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

Never seen a dude quit while he's still ahead
 6 years ago '12        #1188
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,407 | Props total: 1708 1708
Why do n*ggas go into hero/chuck mode in MyPlayer Blacktop and never pass the ball and just chuck up bs?
 10-17-2012, 10:01 PM         #1189
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee Grande said:
the "intense D" is a joke this year. i think it actually makes ur defense worse


they need to call it the "get crossed button"
for u.....im a magnet on d...dudes cant get pass me
 6 years ago '11        #1190
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2618 2618
 Kastanova said:
Why do n*ggas go into hero/chuck mode in MyPlayer Blacktop and never pass the ball and just chuck up bs?
That's why I stopped playing blacktop I always get a ballhog on my team
 6 years ago '12        #1191
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$21,361 | Props total: 2613 2613
 Kingpin 313 said:
That's why I stopped playing blacktop I always get a ballhog on my team
Well, atleast it's realistic
 6 years ago '05        #1192
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 Kastanova said:
Why do n*ggas go into hero/chuck mode in MyPlayer Blacktop and never pass the ball and just chuck up bs?
I'm 0-3 on Blacktop. Dudes just never pass the ball. It's like, man, my FG% is on like 77% right now. In one game, I didn't miss a single shot. I was good 8/8 with a couple of 3s. STILL lost because people are always trying to get that dunk.
 6 years ago '05        #1193
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
Fu*k, playing with my friend fu*ked up my flow. I was cheesing with him for fun now all I do is run the ball with turbo smh.

I can't hit any of Rip's shots for nuts smhhhhh. Went 3-13 Word of advice: never play with your friends to a.ss around. Carried my damn habits the next day Lost like 3 games in a row. Just won twice in a row back though by like 20 pts each, so I'm getting back into the rhythm. All I need now is to get into Rip's shot timing, fu*king terrible right now.


Last edited by Left Hook; 10-18-2012 at 01:52 AM..
 10-18-2012, 02:53 AM         #1194
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just had 2 good games ....1st game was suing a bum but I started to fu*k around and he got the lead came back and won in Overtime... 2nd game dude goes straight for the lakers..... I still run with the bulls dudes record is 14-0 I'm like same playing with a cheeser .... I'm not even cheesing but dude is triple teaming rose leaving every shooter open ... If dude couldn't drive to the lane all he would do is back down the post and wait till Howard would cut... Dude never used his subs because I had the lead all game... So in the 4th Howard has the G AND in comes a fresh dross an the gang I'm up by 3 and he fouled me with 5 seconds left an just quits
 6 years ago '07        #1195
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,578 | Props total: 558 558

[pic - click to view]



Somethin light...
 6 years ago '08        #1196
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,333 | Props total: 7355 7355
 Kingpin 313 said:
That's why I stopped playing blacktop I always get a ballhog on my team
I hate that sh*t too. Plus the teams I've played on have always been uneven. My my player is a 5'10 pg and I'm always placed at the SF position.

Last game I played I was on a team with 2 other small PG going up against a SG and 2 SFs.

The dude I was guarding was at least a foot taller than me
 6 years ago '12        #1197
MischiefTooReal 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$11,902 | Props total: 5506 5506
Who is your go to team online?

I roll w/ the Grizzlies. Z-Bo is a beast.
 6 years ago '07        #1198
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,578 | Props total: 558 558
 KiddMischief said:
Who is your go to team online?

I roll w/ the Grizzlies. Z-Bo is a beast.
You on Xbox or Ps3
 10-18-2012, 08:51 PM         #1199
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just played some dude who was like 30-11 I was trying to be random teams but he never moved off Mia I run with lakers I'm like 4-0 with them he is 22-9 with mia... Won't get into deep detail but this is how close the game was ... I only had 7 rebounds total and he only had 8 total ...2 seconds left I slag down the lane with love to hit the layup... 1.2 left he throws up a 3 with Allen and misses...

Kobe had 32 Howard had 31 .... Lebron had 26 .. Wade 25..Allen 23

That was a good win
 6 years ago '07        #1200
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,578 | Props total: 558 558
 J-R said:
Just played some dude who was like 30-11 I was trying to be random teams but he never moved off Mia I run with lakers I'm like 4-0 with them he is 22-9 with mia... Won't get into deep detail but this is how close the game was ... I only had 7 rebounds total and he only had 8 total ...2 seconds left I slag down the lane with love to hit the layup... 1.2 left he throws up a 3 with Allen and misses...

Kobe had 32 Howard had 31 .... Lebron had 26 .. Wade 25..Allen 23

That was a good win
So basically you can't use pau, metta and Steve Nash.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
I will marry this woman for real.
123 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
68 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
61 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
56 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
30 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy