NFL Punter Marquette King Allegedly Connected With Kim Kardashian
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thickest first lady in US history
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake Has A “whatthef#ckgotdamn” Reaction After Dapping Up A SKrippa
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cam'ron, Andre 3k and a nigga who ain't put in enough work yet to be i..
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #1141
erickonasis 15 heat pts15
space
space
$20,817 | Props total: 2136 2136
Casuals and Live fans loving this sh*t...guess 2k succeeded
 4 years ago '12        #1142
Thworldisyours 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,865 | Props total: 2990 2990
Just played some kid who picked the Thunder (of course)

Dude never subs in any players, never calls timeouts, uses turbo with Durant, Westbrook non stop, takes every shot with them.

And they never get tired... for the whole damn game.....

I'm subbing guys in left and right, switching defenders, running pick and roll, hard fouls, anything to purposely tire them out....

And they never get tired.... ever.

[pic - click to view]

I just dont know about this game sometimes
[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #1143
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$13,934 | Props total: 1154 1154
Was about to beat this one dude who had the lakers with the hornets but after a couple of uncharasteristic fu*k ups by me he ended up winning.

I get so heated when I lose to people that play the game stupidly
 4 years ago '05        #1144
Left Hook 25 heat pts25
space
space
$12,951 | Props total: 545 545
 Thworldisyours said:
Just played some kid who picked the Thunder (of course)

Dude never subs in any players, never calls timeouts, uses turbo with Durant, Westbrook non stop, takes every shot with them.

And they never get tired... for the whole damn game.....

I'm subbing guys in left and right, switching defenders, running pick and roll, hard fouls, anything to purposely tire them out....

And they never get tired.... ever.

[pic - click to view]

I just dont know about this game sometimes
[pic - click to view]

Which team did you use? When I see someone use OKC or Heat, I choose the one they don't select from the two. Can't use any other team against them, IMHO. People ABUSE the star players. You won't get sim ballers when you see them go straight for OKC or Heat.
 4 years ago '10        #1145
beeboywhoo 32 heat pts32
space
space
$3,726 | Props total: 1018 1018
Damn , my adrenaline still pumping from this game I just played..

POR vs DENV

This dude was literally waxin me with just ty lawson half court 3s and andre crazy slams.. I think he was up 16 by half...

I would keep f!ghting but could even break 12 pts and at this point hes just fu*kin around and doing crazy post shots with mcgee..

my n*gga wes matthews closes the 3rd with a 3 for a 11pt deficit into the 4th...

Then it was the D.Lil + wes matthews take over show, if it wasnt drives and layups with lillard it was a 3 from matthews.. pretty much using this offense til I get back in this bi*ch with a 2 point deficit.. 10 seconds to go, i run clock kick out to aldridge , OT

my dude is getting nervous now... start OT with a corner 3 from matthews, he scores 5 straight.. fast forward it turns into a tie, 17 seconds to go on a Portland inbound. Lillard catches ball, goes near half court to run clock.. Mcgee double team, lillard easily gets past mcgee draws double kick out 3 to matthews on the corner... TREEE POINTER , up 3 and he has the ball with 7 seconds to go, basically my D shut that sh*t down..

Lillard with 30
Matthews with 29

10-16-2012, 12:01 AM         #1146
The Dark Knight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
Which team did you use? When I see someone use OKC or Heat, I choose the one they don't select from the two. Can't use any other team against them, IMHO. People ABUSE the star players. You won't get sim ballers when you see them go straight for OKC or Heat.
Should've picked the Heat if they picked OKC. It's all about matchups man.
 4 years ago '12        #1147
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$15,941 | Props total: 678 678
fu*k!

This one n*gga on blacktop who was on my team went 6 for 19 and cost us the game by a lot n*gga wouldn't pass and would just do corner 3's
 4 years ago '11        #1148
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$13,934 | Props total: 1154 1154
I have perfected the pick and roll offense in 2k13
 4 years ago '05        #1149
Left Hook 25 heat pts25
space
space
 beeboywhoo said:
Damn , my adrenaline still pumping from this game I just played..

POR vs DENV

This dude was literally waxin me with just ty lawson half court 3s and andre crazy slams.. I think he was up 16 by half...

I would keep f!ghting but could even break 12 pts and at this point hes just fu*kin around and doing crazy post shots with mcgee..

my n*gga wes matthews closes the 3rd with a 3 for a 11pt deficit into the 4th...

Then it was the D.Lil + wes matthews take over show, if it wasnt drives and layups with lillard it was a 3 from matthews.. pretty much using this offense til I get back in this bi*ch with a 2 point deficit.. 10 seconds to go, i run clock kick out to aldridge , OT

my dude is getting nervous now... start OT with a corner 3 from matthews, he scores 5 straight.. fast forward it turns into a tie, 17 seconds to go on a Portland inbound. Lillard catches ball, goes near half court to run clock.. Mcgee double team, lillard easily gets past mcgee draws double kick out 3 to matthews on the corner... TREEE POINTER , up 3 and he has the ball with 7 seconds to go, basically my D shut that sh*t down..

Lillard with 30
Matthews with 29

Dope comeback He must've choked big time, haha. Hate close matches like that when you're on the losing end, though. Imagine what he must've been feeling after being so hot the whole match, only to drop the ball (no pun intended) in the 4th Burned 'em with the 3, though, good job
 4 years ago '10        #1150
beeboywhoo 32 heat pts32
space
space
$3,726 | Props total: 1018 1018
 Left Hook said:
Dope comeback He must've choked big time, haha. Hate close matches like that when you're on the losing end, though. Imagine what he must've been feeling after being so hot the whole match, only to drop the ball (no pun intended) in the 4th Burned 'em with the 3, though, good job
for reals... the momentum is way stronger in this one than in previous, which is good I think. 2k normally keeps games pretty close, but in this one even a 15 pt lead is not safe!
 4 years ago '05        #1151
Left Hook 25 heat pts25
space
space
 beeboywhoo said:
for reals... the momentum is way stronger in this one than in previous, which is good I think. 2k normally keeps games pretty close, but in this one even a 15 pt lead is not safe!
It's never safe in this one brah. I was down 13-2 in the first quarter of some game yesterday - felt like I was never going to win with the way he played and the way I sucked. But surely enough, with a minute and a bit left of Q1, I went up 14-13 (scored like 12 consecutive points). By that point, I pretty much took off. Won by like 20 in the end.

On the flipside, when I'm up by like 15 in Q4, I never tell myself that it's safe. The game can turn on you really quickly if you miss shots consecutively. Especially if they take the rebound and run it for a fast break dunk. Feels real, I guess. You gotta always be on your toes in the NBA as leads change in a moment's notice. There's no getting comfortable until the final buzzer.
 10-16-2012, 03:42 AM         #1152
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Played a straight cheese game in the bulls he's okc he has no defense at allll so all game me and him just run up and down the court scoring we both are not playing d...

4th quarter rose hits the inside shot to send us to overtime...

So I say fu*k this sh*t and run the 1-3-1 dude can't drive no more starts throwing up bullsh*t and in overtime I win by 10
 4 years ago '04        #1153
TheProtege9020 52 heat pts52
space
space
$5,180 | Props total: 256 256
well if anyone want to buy my copy i listed it on ebay. (Xbox 360)

4 years ago '12        #1154
SwizZy 73 heat pts73
space
space
$2,700 | Props total: 571 571
Lol i understand this bullsh*t game now. I been winnin a lot more games, but then end up playin some dude 124-36 who had the sh*t-Nuggets I got the Pacers and apparently Igoudala is the next Ray Allen and Michael Jordan all in one. He's the new Rudy Gay of 2K12
 4 years ago '05        #1155
Left Hook 25 heat pts25
space
space
Defense is *everything* in this game. The double team in 2K13 is monster and I've been using it a lot more now. I've been holding opponents down to less than 50 points lately, and as long as I chip in a 3-4 point lead every quarter, by the last quarter, they'll just start chucking shots. Always. By that time, I just hound the team's shooters. I'd literally double team and user-control another player to surround people like Novak, Nash, Allen, Melo, Harden, Durant in the closing moments of the game. They'll naturally try to squeeze impossible shots in. More likely than not, with 40-50 seconds left, they have no momentum and will fail to make it. I run it back for a fast break dunk. Rinse and repeat. By the end of the game, I'd get an extra 6-8 points off doing that alone.

15-5 right now.
 4 years ago '10        #1156
Smith262 55 heat pts55
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 112 112
 DrX said:
smitty...........smitty.................smitty

ur time is coming

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #1157
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
$19,229 | Props total: 2583 2583
How the hell is Kevin love hitting 3's he hit like 5 in a row
 4 years ago '05        #1158
Left Hook 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Kingpin 313 said:
Kevin Love is a strong 3 point presence in real life though, so it's not entirely impossible
 4 years ago '07        #1159
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,384 | Props total: 277 277
 Kingpin 313 said:

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #1160
Dee Grande 1260 heat pts1260
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 6632 6632
 Kingpin 313 said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside just came across this gorgeous young lady from london
42 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Niykee's Hotter Friend
56 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
223 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
195 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside QVC out here training soccer mom's how to ride d$&k
88 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
109 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
79 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
294 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy