Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
 142
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 80
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1141
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Kingpin 313 said:
How the hell is Kevin love hitting 3's he hit like 5 in a row

[pic - click to view]



 5 years ago '11        #1142
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
I forgot he won the 3 point contest my bad







I still won so fu*k it


Last edited by Kingpin 313; 10-16-2012 at 08:52 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #1143
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Kingpin 313 said:
I forgot he won the 3 point contest my bad







I still won so fu*k it
Kevin love is so icey from the three point line and I love it
 5 years ago '05        #1144
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 1656 1656
Who's up for a game in 2 hours? GT is jFND90, PSN is jeffendi. Take your pick. I prefer playing on the PS3 though since I'm already used to the controls there, so preferably that.
 5 years ago '11        #1145
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 Left Hook said:
Who's up for a game in 2 hours? GT is jFND90, PSN is jeffendi. Take your pick. I prefer playing on the PS3 though since I'm already used to the controls there, so preferably that.
Let me know when you get better on the 360
 5 years ago '06        #1146
authenic 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,211 | Props total: 1785 1785
Bout to get on in 15 mins
psn- aww-then-ic
 5 years ago '05        #1147
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 1656 1656
 authenic said:
Bout to get on in 15 mins
psn- aww-then-ic
Sorry, bro, added you but had to leave for a bit. Got your invites. Back now, but it seems like you're offline
 10-16-2012, 01:24 PM         #1148
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who is on 360
 5 years ago '07        #1149
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 J-R said:
Who is on 360
FuneralJames24
 10-16-2012, 02:14 PM         #1150
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Funeral James said:
FuneralJames24
Added you it's jumpedaverge02 I never changed it from the default name they give you
 10-16-2012, 05:05 PM         #1151
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smith262 said:




[pic - click to view]

im getting there....i swear im gonna beat u this year
 5 years ago '09        #1152
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5096 5096
 Kingpin 313 said:
How the hell is Kevin love hitting 3's he hit like 5 in a row
love can hit 3's in real life
 5 years ago '12        #1153
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$20,804 | Props total: 1724 1724
Just beat some poor soul who had the Knicks 87-52 with the Nets

Marshon went the fu*k off. 35 pts with 9 3's. D-Will and JJ putting up near triple-double #s

n*ggas are sleeping on the Nets and Nuggets in this game
 10-16-2012, 09:11 PM         #1154
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think the bulls are broken i swear dang cant hit for shiiiiitttttt........he makes his 1st shot when the game starts but after he is worthless....dude cant even complete a spin move ...but i see a dude with the knicks hit a mid range jumpshot with brewer anybody who played with the bulls on 2k12 knows brewere couldn't do sh*t but dunk.
 5 years ago '09        #1155
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5096 5096
just use deng for spot up 3's

rely on rose and boozer.....marco off the bench for some quick 3's


Last edited by Axl Rose; 10-16-2012 at 09:40 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #1156
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
why the fu*k is there a walking animation on defense, when ur moving ur joystick fast ... its just pointless remove it.. its one of my biggest complaints, also the attraction of bumping into someone is way worse than when u set a screen for some one.. they need to create a new animation where he pushes them aside quicker, and u only get stuck if its a set screen.
 5 years ago '05        #1157
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 1656 1656
 J-R said:
i think the bulls are broken i swear dang cant hit for shiiiiitttttt........he makes his 1st shot when the game starts but after he is worthless....dude cant even complete a spin move ...but i see a dude with the knicks hit a mid range jumpshot with brewer anybody who played with the bulls on 2k12 knows brewere couldn't do sh*t but dunk.
Deng sucks in this game, he's only good for open corner 3s. You're totally right about hitting his first shot when the game starts but then dwindling ater that though They nerfed the hell out of him, making his 83 rating worthless af. I rely on Rip for those mid range jumpshots. I pretty much utilize Boozer, Rip and Rose with the Bulls. Brah, even Jimmy Butler is wetter than Deng from the 3. Dude hit like 3/4 last time from the 3 and Deng hit 0/3.
 5 years ago '09        #1158
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 1038 1038
im done . damn the fall from the upper elite last year to this . i cant play this sh*t. 2 disconnects in a row and i get the loss. i always play the fu*king thunder. west brook is driving in like crazy .playing like mini lebron. pressing LT with the d and it does sh*t . n*gga just passes by me . im not going for steal or pressing turbo. i got harden making contested lay ups. Durant playing off ball going through two screens cant chase him for sh*t . once i get hit by a screen he already has that one inch of space to hit those damn easy 3s. and then more bullsh*t with perking and ibaka hitting crazy lay ups and also out boarding me and yes i know about the box out button. and both of them can hit free throws like guards.

and on offense . my n*gga chris paul is nice with the mid range but damn i can never finish a tear drop or lay up always get blocked . while west brick is hittin hooks and dunks on two defenders.

my rec is 7-12 with like 3 loses by bs internet sh*t



i feel like a bi*ch complaining i thought i would have been balling like last year by now, but damn this casual settings and super cheese teams . frustrated as fu*k
 5 years ago '12        #1159
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$6,750 | Props total: 13122 13122
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
im done . damn the fall from the upper elite last year to this . i cant play this sh*t. 2 disconnects in a row and i get the loss. i always play the fu*king thunder. west brook is driving in like crazy .playing like mini lebron. pressing LT with the d and it does sh*t . n*gga just passes by me . im not going for steal or pressing turbo. i got harden making contested lay ups. Durant playing off ball going through two screens cant chase him for sh*t . once i get hit by a screen he already has that one inch of space to hit those damn easy 3s. and then more bullsh*t with perking and ibaka hitting crazy lay ups and also out boarding me and yes i know about the box out button. and both of them can hit free throws like guards.

and on offense . my n*gga chris paul is nice with the mid range but damn i can never finish a tear drop or lay up always get blocked . while west brick is hittin hooks and dunks on two defenders.

my rec is 7-12 with like 3 loses by bs internet sh*t



i feel like a bi*ch complaining i thought i would have been balling like last year by now, but damn this casual settings and super cheese teams . frustrated as fu*k

Yeah I think my record now is like 46-32 (Knicks)



[pic - click to view]




I dont even think I'm gonna be playing this game as much as I played 2k12


I'm already kinda tired of it
[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #1160
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
You can't block dunks at all on this game
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy