most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
119 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1041
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,305 | Props total: 1703 1703
man is it me or do the computer be cherry picking when u play cpu
 5 years ago '12        #1042
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 1391 1391
 ricengravy said:
man is it me or do the computer be cherry picking when u play cpu
It's usually the 3rd quarter when the CPU does this and no way to stop it.. from 3rd till the 4th
 5 years ago '04        #1043
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,072 | Props total: 1512 1512
 beeboywhoo said:
You guys are k!llin me.. trust me there was a period in 2k12 where I didnt even play it and already packed it to be shipped back, but the game came thru towards the end of the year after some patches...

2k ALWAYS does this... dont tell me this is the 2nd or 3rd 2k u guys bought, (my bad i forgot u were 2k fans since dreamcast and allen iverson on the cover)

I can already tell you this will be better than 2k12 after they fix the major glitches and errors which makes the game CURRENTLY unplayable..

pros :
-on ball D is way better
-after they patch inside D it will be one of the most balanced
-music is already better
-more / better game play modes
-easier to stop 1 on 1 break aways
-cross over / iso system is much better
thank you finally somebody with some fken sense. all i hear is crying and crying in here. and they are going to raise the difficulty online to all star or superstar. Understand that they have to keep it as casual as they can at launch its a marketing thing so they have to do this. All those easy 3's will be no more.

Ronnie2k tweeted, that because so many people play online when 2k13 is released, they have to keep it as casual as possible. He stated it wiil be increased in a patch like every other 2k is eventually
 5 years ago '07        #1044
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,478 | Props total: 411 411
Just lost to the fu*kin bobcats by 1 point smh

This guy had 52 points in the paint
 5 years ago '08        #1045
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,033 | Props total: 5820 5820
They need to bring back lead passes to stationary players. I hate seeing Blake Griffin standing at the 3 pt line with a lane to the basket wide open.

In 2k12 I would have him moving toward the basket before he even catches the pass. It seems like I can't do that anymore. Plus everybody's first step seems slow as sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #1046
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 dirtybayrecordz said:
thank you finally somebody with some fken sense. all i hear is crying and crying in here. and they are going to raise the difficulty online to all star or superstar. Understand that they have to keep it as casual as they can at launch its a marketing thing so they have to do this. All those easy 3's will be no more.
so at least when they patch it up there won't be anymore stickman draining 3s over double and triple teams, Westbrook playing like a mini Lebron and guys finishing layups with ease over multiple defenders
 5 years ago '06        #1047
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
I understand where Ronnie2K & them are coming from, but this sh*t is too casual. There's no reason to have ranked matches so arcade like. At least break that sh*t up, have Ranked-Pro/Default, Ranked-All-Star/Sim, Ranked-Superstar/Sim (Default), etc, so everyone can be satisfied. But don't mix in a crowd of cats who can inbound accurate passes the length of the court with their center against folks who play with some sense. If you do that, at least let these clowns get punished for that stuff.

There's too much reliance on talent & ratings, and not enough on the stick skills of the user. That's what made 2K12 so disappointing.
 5 years ago '04        #1048
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,072 | Props total: 1512 1512
 youngskits718 said:
I understand where Ronnie2K & them are coming from, but this sh*t is too casual. There's no reason to have ranked matches so arcade like. At least break that sh*t up, have Ranked-Pro/Default, Ranked-All-Star/Sim, Ranked-Superstar/Sim (Default), etc, so everyone can be satisfied. But don't mix in a crowd of cats who can inbound accurate passes the length of the court with their center against folks who play with some sense. If you do that, at least let these clowns get punished for that stuff.

There's too much reliance on talent & ratings, and not enough on the stick skills of the user. That's what made 2K12 so disappointing.
RANKED LOBBIES HAS BEEN PREACHED FOR YEARS NOW EVER SINCE THE LAST TIME THEY THEM BACK ON 2K8. NO ONE REALLY KNOWS THE REAL REASON WHY THEY NEVER BROUGHT THEM BACK
 5 years ago '04        #1049
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 beeboywhoo said:
You guys are k!llin me.. trust me there was a period in 2k12 where I didnt even play it and already packed it to be shipped back, but the game came thru towards the end of the year after some patches...

2k ALWAYS does this... dont tell me this is the 2nd or 3rd 2k u guys bought, (my bad i forgot u were 2k fans since dreamcast and allen iverson on the cover)

I can already tell you this will be better than 2k12 after they fix the major glitches and errors which makes the game CURRENTLY unplayable..

pros :
-on ball D is way better
-after they patch inside D it will be one of the most balanced
-music is already better
-more / better game play modes
-easier to stop 1 on 1 break aways
-cross over / iso system is much better
Thats whats k!lling me....

People who have been playing 2K since forever should know this. It always plays like sh*t after it ships...once the patch it people start talking about how its the best game to release to date.

Im not cosigning the music though...i'd rather just have the instrumentals the way they cut up most of the songs.
 10-14-2012, 01:33 PM         #1050
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
This game is nothing like 2k12. 2k12 was more realistic, and insaneley difficult. 2k13 is like NBA live with 2k graphics.
2k12 more realistic?

13 is more realistic and u actually have to know how to play basketball

12 was an arcade game
 10-14-2012, 02:39 PM         #1051
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
Teach me how I can beat cheesers online I can't guard KD and LeBron at all, fuuuaaa
ill make a thread one day
 5 years ago '08        #1052
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,592 | Props total: 17265 17265
So these video intros need to be figured out?,

I had the game since day 1 and never saw the Rakim video intro and it only happened today because I was playing old school team vs new school team, I see what 2K did there with that.

I also saw the Jay z performing at Philly only when I picked the Sixers, that's when I started to noticed these video intros are not random at all you need to play certain time and teams for it to happen?, one time I got the NAS video intro so far the dopest I seen by picking OKC vs Clippers.

I haven't seen the on to the next one actual video intro though, not sure how you get that one though. however I got one of Jay z performing it on stage at the BK center
 5 years ago '09        #1053
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1054 1054
 dirtybayrecordz said:
But I play my friends n my brother all the time on höf .still go crazy with 3s
 10-14-2012, 04:12 PM         #1054
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody else who run with the bulls find dang to be wack this year dude was great on 2k12 but not he can't do sh*t
 10-14-2012, 04:23 PM         #1055
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just mopped this dude online who record was 17-3. I had the Nuggets & At first he tried to choose the Heat but i was going to quit if he played with them. So then he chose the Clippers. (wrong move)

By the end of the 1st quarter, I was up by 12. He couldnt do sh*t on offense cause I played with the Clips in 2k12. Then by the end of the 2nd quarter, he was down by 5.

So 3rd quarter come and I go up by 10. This fool quits the game like a bi*ch. Didnt even wait til the 4th.

Most of them dudes who play with the Heat/Thunder/Lakers not good at all. And it showed.
 5 years ago '08        #1056
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 The N said:
So these video intros need to be figured out?,

I had the game since day 1 and never saw the Rakim video intro and it only happened today because I was playing old school team vs new school team, I see what 2K did there with that.

I also saw the Jay z performing at Philly only when I picked the Sixers, that's when I started to noticed these video intros are not random at all you need to play certain time and teams for it to happen?, one time I got the NAS video intro so far the dopest I seen by picking OKC vs Clippers.

I haven't seen the on to the next one actual video intro though, not sure how you get that one though. however I got one of Jay z performing it on stage at the BK center
I got on to the next one' video in my player with the blazers, I have no clue who we played or if it was home or away though.
 5 years ago '11        #1057
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
That earth ball is dope as sh*t doe
 5 years ago '09        #1058
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1054 1054
 JackMeHoff said:
I just mopped this dude online who record was 17-3. I had the Nuggets & At first he tried to choose the Heat but i was going to quit if he played with them. So then he chose the Clippers. (wrong move)

By the end of the 1st quarter, I was up by 12. He couldnt do sh*t on offense cause I played with the Clips in 2k12. Then by the end of the 2nd quarter, he was down by 5.

So 3rd quarter come and I go up by 10. This fool quits the game like a bi*ch. Didnt even wait til the 4th.

Most of them dudes who play with the Heat/Thunder/Lakers not good at all. And it showed.
Play a real clippers team
 5 years ago '07        #1059
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,478 | Props total: 411 411
If you can't score 80 points in 5 minute quarters then you're not fu*kin with me I'm on fire
 5 years ago '12        #1060
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 1391 1391
 Funeral James said:
If you can't score 80 points in 5 minute quarters then you're not fu*kin with me I'm on fire
I scored 89pts....and there was still 50secs to go in the 4th...

he quit when the score was 89 (me aka Nuggets) to 58 (knicks)
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago