Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #961
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1052 1052
 Kastanova said:
This game requires no skill at all in terms of playing online.

I'll tell you exactly how my games go and feel free to add on:

Defensive Rebound
Throws to open player on other side of floor easy two points.

I score
Get ball, throw all the way down the court where every other player is trailing except one and make shot.

Get ball, turbo through the defense and slow/lag/late a.ss defense to protect the paint.

All n*ggas do is score in the paint, never seen a bunch of bigger pussies to go and attempt jumpshots.

I play man to man defense not that trash a.ss human to cpu sh*t.

I haven't faced one person online who isn't a cheeser.

Sad how dumbed down the online game play is.
your 100% and its not even that 3s are easy as fu*k . u can pretty much drain them with anyone,anyway you want. i see n*ggas like battier dribbling and shooting .and a bunch of cherry picking . this 2k is not really impressing me . patch it up .
 5 years ago '08        #962
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
The defense in this game is a joke. If you get beat on the ball, it's pretty much a wrap. It's like dudes get a forcefield around them once the enter the paint. Nobody can stop their momentum or block their shot. Especially if they can dunk well. Rudy Gay is outta control.

Playing defense as a big man has always been hard in Team Up, but it's ridiculous now. You cant get any type of seal on a player. sh*t is unlimited layups. I've seen AC Green, BJ Mullens and Tyrone Hill lookin like Wilt online

And don't even get me started on the offensive rebounding. I'm undefeated so far in VS games, but this sh*t is lame
 5 years ago '05        #963
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
If they can minimize the 3 point shooting success rate, I think I'll be good. Like, I want people to have to be open to even hope that they'll get it in. It's unrealistic for them to be double teamed and still make that 3 - especially if you're not a 3 point shooter in real life or will never make a shot like that.

When I played Ghost Writer on Superstar (yeah, cbf setting it on HOF early in the morning), I noticed we didn't make as many 3s as we probably would in Quick Match (which is set on Pro). Like, you literally had to be open, via cutting to the position or calling a screen or whatever, to even attempt the shot. This is a much fairer game. As for the offensive rebounding, yeah, sh*t sucks, but I can deal with that for now.
 5 years ago '11        #964
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 Kastanova said:
This game requires no skill at all in terms of playing online.

I'll tell you exactly how my games go and feel free to add on:

Defensive Rebound
Throws to open player on other side of floor easy two points.

I score
Get ball, throw all the way down the court where every other player is trailing except one and make shot.

Get ball, turbo through the defense and slow/lag/late a.ss defense to protect the paint.

All n*ggas do is score in the paint, never seen a bunch of bigger pussies to go and attempt jumpshots.

I play man to man defense not that trash a.ss human to cpu sh*t.

I haven't faced one person online who isn't a cheeser.

Sad how dumbed down the online game play is.
that sh*t happens all the time to me I'm like 15-14 online and it annoys me how after I score a bucket my big men are always getting back slow as sh*t and doing that animation when they point to the perimeter players while the guy I'm playing just tries to go near half court for the inbound then just tries to run by the slower big men with guys like stickman and Lebron.

almost every time I score I gotta immediately switch to both of my pf/c combo and turbo them back near the paint so I don't give up cheap layups
 10-13-2012, 12:53 AM         #965
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
very disappointed with this game way tooooo easy to baskethang dont even feel like playin some people patch it uppp
 5 years ago '12        #966
SwizZy 74 heat pts74
space
space
$3,390 | Props total: 2260 2260
Ive seemed to narrow all my problems down to the steal spam. Everything else is a problem but now I run into TOO many ppl who just steal spam its retarded. Even when I protect the ball they just run around and knock the all out my hand.

My man to man D is gettin way better. If anybody wanna run on XBL hit me up im gettin on now SwizZ614
 5 years ago '04        #967
biggz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$7,029 | Props total: 6682 6682
Why I can't run plays on myplayer? I have run plays on....
 5 years ago '04        #968
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 733 733
BrownsMillsOG on The Box.

About to get on in like 20 mins
 5 years ago '11        #969
Bullet22 74 heat pts74
space
space
$12,523 | Props total: 6664 6664
 Left Hook said:
If they can minimize the 3 point shooting success rate, I think I'll be good. Like, I want people to have to be open to even hope that they'll get it in. It's unrealistic for them to be double teamed and still make that 3 - especially if you're not a 3 point shooter in real life or will never make a shot like that.

When I played Ghost Writer on Superstar (yeah, cbf setting it on HOF early in the morning), I noticed we didn't make as many 3s as we probably would in Quick Match (which is set on Pro). Like, you literally had to be open, via cutting to the position or calling a screen or whatever, to even attempt the shot. This is a much fairer game. As for the offensive rebounding, yeah, sh*t sucks, but I can deal with that for now.
really pro omg thats gay. no wonder everyone drops threes all crazy but then again i play my bro on superstar and hof and its still like that . i thought it was superstar on quick match
 5 years ago '08        #970
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,031 | Props total: 5818 5818
why cant i see some gamers name on my recently played list on xbox?
 5 years ago '09        #971
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 5103 5103
The Real Deal Beal

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #972
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 Se7en said:
All y'all bi*ching about the game. Is it only online or is it my player and all that too?
Nah, just online. People spam the sh*t out of the 3 point shooting and steal button. I wish they'd up the difficulty somehow. Whatever though, I'll deal. My record's at an even 11-11
 5 years ago '08        #973
space
space
 Se7en said:
All y'all bi*ching about the game. Is it only online or is it my player and all that too?
myplayer has the same issues with paint scoring/offensive rebounding
 5 years ago '08        #974
space
space
 Left Hook said:
People spam the sh*t out of the 3 point shooting and steal button
 Soraci7 said:
36-8 lovin the game besides the rebounding.

Lotta scrubs in this thread.
no wonder you love it
 5 years ago '06        #975
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16

[video - click to view]

2KSports, why?
 5 years ago '11        #976
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,924 | Props total: 1654 1654
They need to take off Instant Replay online too, I'm beating this kid by 30......and he still replaying mad plays when he doing spinning shots and sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #977
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 8734 8734
The offense rebounds def needs fixing along with full court passes...u play the lakers, ur giving up like 20 off rebounds
 5 years ago '10        #978
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,756 | Props total: 8703 8703
 youngskits718 said:

2KSports, why?
this and straight up having lebron,melo,kd hanging at half court get in my nerves the fastbreak scoring is out of hand and the AI and sliders dont help

I used to k!ll people in post last year and run offense seems like its so fast paced this year

Last edited by eightytyson06; 10-13-2012 at 01:06 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #979
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
 youngskits718 said:

2KSports, why?
I've been watching for like 2mins and I'm getting more pissed off while watching this video because this sh*t ALWAYS Happens to me and there is NO WAY to stop it.
 5 years ago '09        #980
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1052 1052
 youngskits718 said:

2KSports, why?
I knew it was bad, but once you see it rite in your face when ur not focusing on your ow. Game damn this is really disgusting . I constantly finding my self behind someone draining 3s or an open dunk .
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy