Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
 121
Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 109
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 93
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 74
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #901
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,756 | Props total: 8703 8703
 Smith262 said:
just ran into Quitb4it2late he was like #1 in 2k12 well he not fu*king with me


[pic - click to view]

who boy was that last year who gave you that L on here you beat him yet
 5 years ago '10        #902
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319
 eightytyson06 said:
who boy was that last year who gave you that L on here you beat him yet
i never took an L on here
 5 years ago '10        #903
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,756 | Props total: 8703 8703
 Smith262 said:
i never took an L on here
2k12
 10-11-2012, 05:59 PM         #904
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pbballin said:
Just played a good a.ss game on quick match.....dude see I stopped on the Bucks, but he still want to pick the Lakers, so I switched to OKC....he was up 3 with 0.7 seconds. In-bound pass to Durant and he hit a 3 to send to OT, blew him out in OT though
So wait a minute...

Because you picked the Bucks someone cant pick the Lakers?
Man other than this year I been playin with the Suns on both Live & 2K for years now! Regardless who anyone picks. Kinda sucka a.ss...

Man nevermind.
 5 years ago '11        #905
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$9,924 | Props total: 1654 1654
 ManWithoutFear! said:
So wait a minute...

Because you picked the Bucks someone cant pick the Lakers?
Man other than this year I been playin with the Suns on both Live & 2K for years now! Regardless who anyone picks. Kinda sucka a.ss...

Man nevermind.
I expect someone to match up, as I match up with other people when I see the team that they pick. nba 2k12 hardly had anyone picking great teams when they saw who I was.


Good for you picking the suns no matter......
 10-11-2012, 07:36 PM         #906
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pbballin said:
I expect someone to match up, as I match up with other people when I see the team that they pick. nba 2k12 hardly had anyone picking great teams when they saw who I was.


Good for you picking the suns no matter......
I feel you but its just a game to me. I been pickin' the Lakers sometimes lately cause Nash my favorite player but truthfully I get a satisfaction outa beating someone who picked the Heat with the Suns. Im not the best I just play how the game sposed to be played. If someone goes outa their way to be cheap with their team its the competitor in you that should find a way to counter that. That all folks. Ive lost with the Lakers same as I lost with the Suns. Its just a game.
 5 years ago '12        #907
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 1391 1391
PhillyBoi92

idk who the fu*k you are

BUT YOUR fu*kING TRASH n*gga!

You had to be so CHEAP and CHEESEY to fu*king beat me online with the Knicks.

I STILL SHOT over 50% bi*ch!

You cherry fu*king picked your way to a win. Your fu*king trash n*gga!
 5 years ago '10        #908
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,756 | Props total: 8703 8703
 Kastanova said:
PhillyBoi92

idk who the fu*k you are

BUT YOUR fu*kING TRASH n*gga!

You had to be so CHEAP and CHEESEY to fu*king beat me online with the Knicks.

I STILL SHOT over 50% bi*ch!

You cherry fu*king picked your way to a win. Your fu*king trash n*gga!
hold up i played a n*gga named that in a quick match this week i beat is he from here or just a random
 5 years ago '12        #909
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 1391 1391
 eightytyson06 said:
hold up i played a n*gga named that in a quick match this week i beat is he from here or just a random
Random who was TRASH and CHEESED his a.ss off
 5 years ago '07        #910
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
Yo drew you remember my boy "sushii24"? Played him today and this guy would try and stand in front of shumpert or felton the whole game while im inbouding the ball so i can turn the ball over and still lost
 5 years ago '12        #911
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 1391 1391
Chevyp1127

another fu*king Knicks cheeser

who would only try to dra charges and inbound steal

so far 6-2

and I'm noticing its just Knick users
 5 years ago '12        #912
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 1391 1391
Everyone I face is cheesing tonight about to turn off 2k till they come out with a patch for online
 5 years ago '05        #913
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
Everyone cheeses online, sh*t sucks. That's why I just private match with my friends these days.

If anyone wants to play on PSN, ID is jeffendi. I'll be on in about 12 hours, whatever time that is in the U.S. I want to get a game down with the 2012 Olympic Team, so if anyone wants to use the Dream Team or whatever, shoot me a request.

If anyone has a 360, alternatively, GT is jFND90.
 5 years ago '12        #914
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 1391 1391
^
Yup everyone does cheese online

7-4 cause I've quit most of these games tonight from cheesing...idgaf about my record I just need 3 more wins for the acheivement
 5 years ago '06        #915
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
EDIT: wrong thread
 5 years ago '11        #916
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$9,924 | Props total: 1654 1654
yo my xbox live not working now, this dude was talking sh*t to me the whole game and ended up losing....I think his punk a.ss reported me and that sh*t kicked me off
 5 years ago '05        #917
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 pbballin said:
yo my xbox live not working now, this dude was talking sh*t to me the whole game and ended up losing....I think his punk a.ss reported me and that sh*t kicked me off
Can't ban someone off one report. I've tried reporting plenty of people who trash talk, especially on Forza when they try to screw up races for everyone else, but they'll only take claims seriously if it's repeated and by different people.
 5 years ago '11        #918
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$9,924 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Left Hook said:
Can't ban someone off one report. I've tried reporting plenty of people who trash talk, especially on Forza when they try to screw up races for everyone else, but they'll only take claims seriously if it's repeated and by different people.

lol oh okay, might be my network then
 5 years ago '12        #919
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 1391 1391
Fix the fu*king lag 2k
 5 years ago '06        #920
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
 Kastanova said:
^
Yup everyone does cheese online

7-4 cause I've quit most of these games tonight from cheesing...idgaf about my record I just need 3 more wins for the acheivement
Yo, I was getting ready to say that the cheesing you're referencing shouldn't be that bad and should be easy to stop, but I had only played 5 1v1 matches online, and had yet to face the Thunder. I played a lot of fullcourt, double everybody cheesers in MyTeam, and disposed of them easily, but that's because they had scrub teams.

I just faced a Thunder cheeser & got fu*king mopped.

This match felt a lot more casual user friendly than it did the first night it dropped

I might have to say fu*k quick ranked matches altogether. Why the fu*k are ranked matches pro/default?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 30
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy