Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
 138
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 126
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 119
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 115
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
44 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #881
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$18,282 | Props total: 1613 1613
 StylinOnYou said:
why is stickman so unstoppable in this game bruh rarely ever misses layups and even when you have someone or more than one person in his face he'll still drain 3 pointers
this.....

the fu*k KD hit like every 3 .... contested or uncontested...

this game is fu*ked, 3's galore
 6 years ago '09        #882
WezLFaCe_KiD 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$14,919 | Props total: 1252 1252
im starting to get it back played thru quarter of training camp . got a request to play and handled em . a few times. i just neeeda finish all of training camp . and ill be ready .


i hear by challenge any of the bx greats to a game . tomorrow afternoon pc time . i should be ready .
 6 years ago '10        #883
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,428 | Props total: 11403 11403
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
im starting to get it back played thru quarter of training camp . got a request to play and handled em . a few times. i just neeeda finish all of training camp . and ill be ready .


i hear by challenge any of the bx greats to a game . tomorrow afternoon pc time . i should be ready .
i beat you or your bro last year in 2k12 and one of yall in the league you aint saying nothin
 6 years ago '09        #884
WezLFaCe_KiD 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$14,919 | Props total: 1252 1252
 eightytyson06 said:
i beat you or your bro last year in 2k12 and one of yall in the league you aint saying nothin
And I didnt beat u too ? Abc.... That's ur account .


I'm pretty sure I beat u b4 if we played . Unless it was like one game
 6 years ago '10        #885
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,428 | Props total: 11403 11403
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
And I didnt beat u too ? Abc.... That's ur account .


I'm pretty sure I beat u b4 if we played . Unless it was like one game
naw one game and another in league 2-0
 10-10-2012, 09:51 PM         #886
D2TheRama 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone down for a game on the 360?
 6 years ago '12        #887
Thworldisyours 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$8,411 | Props total: 18494 18494
 StylinOnYou said:
why is stickman so unstoppable in this game bruh rarely ever misses layups and even when you have someone or more than one person in his face he'll still drain 3 pointers
 Bouncer said:
this.....

the fu*k KD hit like every 3 .... contested or uncontested...

this game is fu*ked, 3's galore
This Cosign...

I remember one game I was up by 3. Last seconds I TRIPLE TEAM Durant at the three point line. There's a huge crowd of my team and HIS DAMN TEAM in front of him. He's like 5 feet from the line. He shoots...

Nothing but net.

I lose it in overtime.

I'm starting to cheese now just to combat the cheesing. My new semi-cheese move is after I win the tip-off at the start of the game, I immediately pass it to Melo who's always at the 3 point line and just shoot a 3.

The sh*t always goes in.

I have become what I despise.
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #888
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 Thworldisyours said:
This Cosign...

I remember one game I was up by 3. Last seconds I TRIPLE TEAM Durant at the three point line. There's a huge crowd of my team and HIS DAMN TEAM in front of him. He's like 5 feet from the line. He shoots...

Nothing but net.

I lose it in overtime.

I'm starting to cheese now just to combat the cheesing. My new semi-cheese move is after I win the tip-off at the start of the game, I immediately pass it to Melo who's always at the 3 point line and just shoot a 3.

The sh*t always goes in.

I have become what I despise.
[pic - click to view]

Don't worry, man, I did the same with Ty Lawson the other day. Just brought the ball up to the 3pt line with him and shot for 3s all day
 6 years ago '04        #889
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,238 | Props total: 756 756
someone picked the Warriors online and was 7-8 from 3 point land in the 1ST QUARTER with Curry. I ended up winning the game, but the 3's are crazy in this game. The catch and shoot shot just seems to automatic
 10-11-2012, 11:44 AM         #890
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn yo. I was rockin' with the Lakers cause Steve Nash on there now but I went back to Suns and they got the ONLY Flipmode Squidawd! Straight smacked this kid who picked Nets by 18. Im conflicted right now. Do I...

a) keep fuhkin' with LA only to play against the Heat or Thunder every game or to have bi*chass, f*ggotass, lame a.ss, n*ggas quit before game even starts cause they dont have enough faith in their own bi*chass, f*ggotass, lame a.ss team?
or
b)fuhk with Dragic and them boys and stay faithful to the team I been rollin with since NBA Live 2004?
IM SO CONFUSED!!!
 6 years ago '08        #891
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,316 | Props total: 7298 7298
 ManWithoutFear! said:
damn yo. I was rockin' with the Lakers cause Steve Nash on there now but I went back to Suns and they got the ONLY Flipmode Squidawd! Straight smacked this kid who picked Nets by 18. Im conflicted right now. Do I...

a) keep fuhkin' with LA only to play against the Heat or Thunder every game or to have bi*chass, f*ggotass, lame a.ss, n*ggas quit before game even starts cause they dont have enough faith in their own bi*chass, f*ggotass, lame a.ss team?
or
b)fuhk with Dragic and them boys and stay faithful to the team I been rollin with since NBA Live 2004?
IM SO CONFUSED!!!
You should stop playing with the best team in the game and actually test your skills
 6 years ago '07        #892
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 557 557
Anyone else notice they took out the VIP system where you can play against your friends profiles?
 10-11-2012, 01:08 PM         #893
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
You should stop playing with the best team in the game and actually test your skills
Oh.

























Option "a" it is.
 6 years ago '08        #894
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,316 | Props total: 7298 7298
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Oh.

























Option "a" it is.
 6 years ago '09        #895
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,517 | Props total: 5542 5542
just beasted with kidd-gilchrist in team up 24-5-2 but lost out on POTG to henderson
 6 years ago '11        #896
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,952 | Props total: 1115 1115
I played a team up joint and my squad was the nuggets...


I ended up subbing Manamal out for wilson chandler and had 17 points 8 rebounds and 5 a.ssists and got potg but lost the game by like 25
 6 years ago '12        #897
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$4,087 | Props total: 654 654
Dropped 21 points 13 a.ssist and 2 boards with CP3 in team-up. I don't like how you can't vote on teams this year.
 6 years ago '11        #898
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$10,207 | Props total: 2131 2131
Just played a good a.ss game on quick match.....dude see I stopped on the Bucks, but he still want to pick the Lakers, so I switched to OKC....he was up 3 with 0.7 seconds. In-bound pass to Durant and he hit a 3 to send to OT, blew him out in OT though
 6 years ago '10        #899
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$4,951 | Props total: 344 344
just ran into Quitb4it2late he was like #1 in 2k12 well he not fu*king with me


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #900
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,196 | Props total: 9159 9159
 Smith262 said:
just ran into Quitb4it2late he was like #1 in 2k12 well he not fu*king with me


[pic - click to view]

over 100 points in 5 minute quarters :lebroncmonson:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
109 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
39 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
84 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
43 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
60 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
154 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy