Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #821
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 Johnson Barnes said:
i'll be on later in the week to whoop that a.ss.
When you get through him ill be waiting

5 years ago '12        #822
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,813 | Props total: 1727 1727
Just played against the Knicks. I had the Celtics. This n*gga made 10 3s with Novak . And atleast 75% of those were with somebody in his face .
I still won though, but im still pissed how in some games n*ggas will get super hot from the 3 out of nowhere.
 5 years ago '12        #823
Young Perm 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,164 | Props total: 5557 5557
my record has been tarnished because I can't close games and to make matters worse my RB button broke on me..i'ma still play..i need to, I'm addicted. I just wanna get good and coast above .500
 5 years ago '06        #824
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
Tried running a game and the lag was unbelievable... Had a n*gga like every second.. couldn't even get a play off and sh*t....
Run that sh*t back later...Lag was crazy
 5 years ago '10        #825
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
Man i finally figured out this sh*t was set on Pro for ranked games no wonder sh*t so easy
 5 years ago '07        #826
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111
 DaKingIsBack said:
Run that sh*t back later...Lag was crazy
I got you...
 5 years ago '12        #827
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 13217 13217
The PS servers are sh*t right now.

Took me 10 mins to find a game and then the lag was so bad the game timed out.

And I actually saw somebody take Kendrick Perkins, dribble drive to the basket from the 3pt line, make a layup and I couldnt even pick his pocket.

[pic - click to view]

And how the hell do you level up from Pro 1.

I got over 30 wins
[pic - click to view]

No need to mention the losses
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #828
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1671 1671
 eightytyson06 said:
Man i finally figured out this sh*t was set on Pro for ranked games no wonder sh*t so easy
Yeah, everyone just makes threes. I was never one to shoot from the 3pt line in any of the previous 2K games because (1) lag would've k!lled my shot, (2) I needed a clear wide open shot before I even attempt to make it to really increase my chances and offset the lag. In all likelihood, since I use the Bulls a lot, I would've used Korver, but now he's gone, I'm pushed to use Rip. Not that he's a bad shooter, quite the opposite, but that Korver was just a sure shot. I relied on people missing their 3s in previous 2K titles since that's all they'd do - stand around and attempt 3s.

This year, I really had to adapt and score from the 3 pt line. I still suck at it, but I'm getting better. Billups went 5-10 and Ty Lawson went 7-12 yesterday.

Ghost Writer said:
Who want it?

Holyfizzoli psn
I really suck at the game, so if you want an easy win, my PSN is jeffendi
 5 years ago '07        #829
space
space
Westbrook is more athletic than d.rose and lebron?
 5 years ago '10        #830
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,752 | Props total: 7657 7657
I agree wit homie. Westrook is a helluva athlete but bron aint far off. Bron fans bouta hate hard af
 5 years ago '11        #831
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
the celtics are probably the best team to use in this game considering their depth, got jet who can play either guard position, Courtney Lee, Sullinger can hit a jumper and crashes the boards, and the truth is automatic on his jumpers

plus Rondo's handles and passing in this game are
 5 years ago '07        #832
space
space
 Johnson Barnes said:
if memory serves me correct, you use to run from me on 2k12 bruh
Don't recall but what's your gamertag?
 5 years ago '10        #833
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #834
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
does anyone have their defense above a D+ ?
 5 years ago '12        #835
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 13217 13217
 Ghost Writer said:
I just finished playing on ps3. Servers are fine for me. If you press quick match wait till it says "found potential match". If that goes away...don't keep waiting back out and try again. Its a lot quicker that way...

Oh and I'm a pro 3

Step your game up boi
Yeah I always quit and retry quick match but I still gotta do that like 20 times before I get a game.

Seems like certain times of the day has to do with this. Sometimes I get a game in a second.

I think my record now is like 36-29. I only pick the Knicks. I can honestly say most of my losses are from cheesing.

Like this kid just now with the Heat was doing full court passes after every defensive rebound to Allen, Battier, Lebron and Wade and shooting nothing but 3's. Everytime I went on a run he would do this.

I wasnt even mad.

[pic - click to view]

But I do want to know how you move up in rank. I thought it just had to do with how many wins you got.
 5 years ago '06        #836
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 972 972
Naw he using LA... even more cheese

My record is fu*ked up this year cus I said fUK it went in headfirst no practice but I'm streakin wit the rockets now popped the celtics back to back buzzer beater game winners sh*ts been crazy
 10-09-2012, 11:20 PM         #837
D2TheRama 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone down for a game on 360?
 5 years ago '05        #838
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1671 1671
 Thworldisyours said:
Yeah I always quit and retry quick match but I still gotta do that like 20 times before I get a game.

Seems like certain times of the day has to do with this. Sometimes I get a game in a second.

I think my record now is like 36-29. I only pick the Knicks. I can honestly say most of my losses are from cheesing.

Like this kid just now with the Heat was doing full court passes after every defensive rebound to Allen, Battier, Lebron and Wade and shooting nothing but 3's. Everytime I went on a run he would do this.

I wasnt even mad.

[pic - click to view]

But I do want to know how you move up in rank. I thought it just had to do with how many wins you got.
I hate it when that sh*t happens. I want to play people who don't cheese, because I know the game'd be hell fun. That said, I didn't mind cheesers in 2K12 'cause I could beat them easy. I just suck in 2K13. When I take the ball up the court, I never hold turbo or anything like that. I wait for plays to develop, call screens, distribute, find an open space and take the shot. Unfortunately, if I miss the shot (due to lag, bad timing, whatever), the guy cheesing will pass it all the way to the other side and dunk with LeBron 90% of the time. It's frustrating because this happens *all* the time. The game punishes mistimed shots swiftly and severely.

Either way, won against the Lakers with the Clippers. Didn't even alley oop with Griffin much - maybe like once. My game's reliant on jumpers now
 5 years ago '06        #839
Darkpoet 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 1 1
And wait for that first patch. 2k is notorious for improving and making the majority happy with that first patch
 5 years ago '04        #840
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,702 | Props total: 436 436
Not playing anymore til the patch comes out, this is ridiculous

dude online had 30 fast break points to my 6, majority uncontested dunks

this feels like NBA Jam
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy