Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
 48
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
21 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
NBA Luka Doncic at 17 DESTROYING Victor Oladipo and Westbrook AND OKC :mjdamn:
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #761
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$16,390 | Props total: 1693 1693
^
TOLD YOU Nuggets was nice!

and my gosh this simulated coach mode game I got on is just disrespectful

Lakers are up in a blow out and they have Kobe in at Center vs Deandre Jordan

SO DISRESPECTFUL

especially cause Kobe had 42pts, 6dimes, 4 boards and Gasol had a legit perfect game 9-9
 6 years ago '07        #762
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
lmaoooo i got the game for $38.99 and my extra all star DLC code that amazon sent me is at $43 on ebay with 10 minutes left to bid. i'm gonna make a profit off this sh*t. i'm dying here .
 6 years ago '04        #763
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,238 | Props total: 756 756
I take it the All Star code can only be used once?
 6 years ago '04        #764
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,575 | Props total: 3078 3078
 joshdogg26 said:
lmaoooo i got the game for $38.99 and my extra all star DLC code that amazon sent me is at $43 on ebay with 10 minutes left to bid. i'm gonna make a profit off this sh*t. i'm dying here .
wtf? the code is selling for that much? lol
 6 years ago '07        #765
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 CTre said:
wtf? the code is selling for that much? lol
30+ easy, i saw one going for $65. people are dumb as fu*k.

i made $5 for playing this game .
 6 years ago '07        #766
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 Hood_Rich said:
I take it the All Star code can only be used once?
yeah it's like a voucher that you can redeem on the PSN or xbox live. amazon sent me two of them so i came up .
 6 years ago '08        #767
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,416 | Props total: 394 394
i suck at this game, its official. my record makes the bobcats look like the dream team. but im hooked for some reason.

but the last game i played went into triple OT. dude was spamming me with kobe early in the game and i couldnt stop that n*gga. and i was tired of losing, so i was like and spammed him with melo starting in the 2nd half. we were literally going shot for shot in the 4th all the way through the 3rd OT.

that "4th" signature skill melo has did its job, cause i hit so many clutch jumpers to keep the game going and then to finally win.

 6 years ago '05        #768
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 iPunish901 said:
i suck at this game, its official. my record makes the bobcats look like the dream team. but im hooked for some reason.

but the last game i played went into triple OT. dude was spamming me with kobe early in the game and i couldnt stop that n*gga. and i was tired of losing, so i was like and spammed him with melo starting in the 2nd half. we were literally going shot for shot in the 4th all the way through the 3rd OT.

that "4th" signature skill melo has did its job, cause i hit so many clutch jumpers to keep the game going and then to finally win.

I know that feel where you're just like eff it, I'ma just play for the hell of it
 6 years ago '06        #769
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 100 100
what do yall do when u meet a dude online that switches everything to "play tight" and turns all the coach sliders to the max?? sh*t pisses me off
 6 years ago '12        #770
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$21,297 | Props total: 2499 2499
 Frontz said:
what do yall do when u meet a dude online that switches everything to "play tight" and turns all the coach sliders to the max?? sh*t pisses me off
I usually try to beat them even worse to prove that stuff wont save them
 6 years ago '05        #771
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 AJtheGreat said:
I usually try to beat them even worse to prove that stuff wont save them
Same, always k!lled them in 2K12. Like, I'd try extra hard to beat them by the Q2 so they'd quit type of sh*t

Just beat some dude using OKC with a 17-3 record online using the Nuggets. Iggy is overpowered af but I'm not complaining Dude couldn't even stop my Nuggets even when Ty Lawson was cold the whole game. Only shot like 3-16 at the 3pt line Usually dude puts in work there. Had him do 7-12 last night.

Had so many fastbreak points. I know how to move the ball up quickly now, just keep passing it to Iggy and let the animations do their work after you hold turbo+dunk at the FT line

Sweetest victory yet, considering I was down 9-20 or something ridiculous at the start. Scored nothing until like 0-12 when Iggy started going off. 68-60 baby, get at me
 6 years ago '08        #772
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,416 | Props total: 394 394
 Left Hook said:
I know that feel where you're just like eff it, I'ma just play for the hell of it
yea man, i try to play realistically, but ive realized there is no point in that when playing online
 6 years ago '10        #773
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$14,059 | Props total: 1352 1352
How much VC do you all have currently?

I got about 3,287 VC.
 10-08-2012, 08:38 PM         #774
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
defense is pretty physical this year


my grinding the sh*t out my opponents....if u beat i least make u work for it
 10-08-2012, 08:51 PM         #775
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was playing Road to the Playoffs in MyTeam and this was my starting lineup:

PG - Earl Watson (note: no backup so he plays almost the entire game)
SG - Brandon Rush
SF - Aminu
PF - Radmanovic
C - Robin Lopez

So that should tell you what the bench is like

I faced this guy who had Kobe, Lebron, Dwight AND Gerald Wallace in his starting lineup.

He was beating me by 12 at half, but I finally honed in on his strategy (i.e. none). Just blocked the middle and played smart basketball. Earl was k!lling him off screens all game so he brought Kobe out to guard him which left Rush wide open to drain threes all game.

Was up by 6 with twenty seconds left in the 4th q and this loser quit

Earl had 12 pts / 14 asts

Rush had 22 pts / 3 stls

Robin fu*kin' Lopez had 14 boards



...then I traded Rush and Earl, as well as some of my bums for a proper lineup. I still have a 0VC salary.

fu*k loyalty!













YOUNG!
 6 years ago '04        #776
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,417 | Props total: 621 621
anybody tryna start a fantasy league or have one thats about to take off
 6 years ago '07        #777
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 557 557
 SoulOnIce said:
How much VC do you all have currently?

I got about 3,287 VC.
10,520

 6 years ago '07        #778
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 557 557
 DrX said:
defense is pretty physical this year


my grinding the sh*t out my opponents....if u beat i least make u work for it
You played smith yet?

 6 years ago '05        #779
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 Funeral James said:
10,520

I had heaps, but I spent it all on useless t-shirts and cargo pants for BlackTop
 6 years ago '12        #780
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$21,297 | Props total: 2499 2499
 Left Hook said:
Same, always k!lled them in 2K12. Like, I'd try extra hard to beat them by the Q2 so they'd quit type of sh*t

Just beat some dude using OKC with a 17-3 record online using the Nuggets. Iggy is overpowered af but I'm not complaining Dude couldn't even stop my Nuggets even when Ty Lawson was cold the whole game. Only shot like 3-16 at the 3pt line Usually dude puts in work there. Had him do 7-12 last night.

Had so many fastbreak points. I know how to move the ball up quickly now, just keep passing it to Iggy and let the animations do their work after you hold turbo+dunk at the FT line

Sweetest victory yet, considering I was down 9-20 or something ridiculous at the start. Scored nothing until like 0-12 when Iggy started going off. 68-60 baby, get at me
Speaking of the Nuggets, i was using them earlier against some dude with the Lakers. It was basically Ty and Iggy vs. Kobe and D12 the whole game. Iggy and Kobe went back and forth the whole game and i was k!lling Nash with Ty. But it was one of those grind it out games cause i was getting k!lled in the post for most of the game. In the end though, Ty hit the gamewinning step back 3 over Pau at the buzzer
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
117 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
89 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
158 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Cellphone Bill Secrets: How to Get a Better Plan (CBC Marketplace)
1 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy