most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #741
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Westbrook just had 25 rebounds in a 5 min quarter game
 5 years ago '05        #742
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,336 | Props total: 1694 1694
 Kingpin 313 said:
Westbrook just had 25 rebounds in a 5 min quarter game
Optimistically waiting for a patch on this Offensive rebounds and 3-point shooting are broken.
 5 years ago '04        #743
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,921 | Props total: 17518 17518
sh*t is NBA Jam now...fu*k this game
 5 years ago '05        #744
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,960 | Props total: 1463 1463
Game is trash
How the fu*k can you release this sh*t like this??
 5 years ago '11        #745
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,666 | Props total: 4782 4782
fu*k this sh*t I cant block the shots of pgs and sgs in the paint because my hand goes through the ball or they have some kind of force field and delay that keeps you away from the ball and gives you a slow jump.

Its impossible to hold on ball defense because theres a delay on the side to side motions and you cant move your feet as fast as a ball handler unless the aggresive d lockon sh*t kicks in. MY team jogs down the court after the other team gets a rebound or we score, opening full court passes and dribbling through my whole team.

And too many fu*king offensive rebounds happen, my team never boxes out and i cant box out because the delay between pressing the button and it happening on screen is slower than the shot and rebound process. PGS should not be dominating the rebounds every game. I had a couple plays where the other team got at least 5 or 6 offensive rebounds in a row because my team doesnt hustle to the ball and goes into some slow motion animations.

The game could be good besides that but they need to adjust some sliders and get the glue off of big men and defensive players feet which feels like the main problem, Im tired of getting blown out by garbage a.ss people, because of dumb sh*t.
 10-08-2012, 10:41 AM         #746
The Dark Knight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, lots of complaining. Honestly, I feel like most of you aren't running through the tutorials. If you're playing MyPlayer, run through the Legends Training Camp. It helps immensely. The Jordan camp helps with layups and dunks and driving to the lane. Now, I'll probably miss at most 1 layup every two games. Also, with the new controls, you really have total control of how the layup is going to go in. If you're an acrobat, as well, you're going to be able to do Rose type layups and contort your body every which way. Keep in mind, my layup rating is only a 65.

The Bird camp will help with creating shot separation from the defender. Magic's helps with passing which isn't hard at all. Seriously, play the tutorials and the game will come much much much easier. Last, but not least, this game requires you to think. So with that said, if you're a shooter, then use your jumpshot to setup your drives. If you're a slasher, do the opposite.
 5 years ago '12        #747
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 1391 1391
I'll tell you hat pisses me off....

how cheesey the computer can fu*king be when you get a defensive rebound... IF You get the rebound and your running near the sides, please believe THE COMPUTER WILL make sure you go out of bounds with a turnover

fu*king cheap a.ss AI
 5 years ago '05        #748
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,336 | Props total: 1694 1694
 The Dark Knight said:
Wow, lots of complaining. Honestly, I feel like most of you aren't running through the tutorials. If you're playing MyPlayer, run through the Legends Training Camp. It helps immensely. The Jordan camp helps with layups and dunks and driving to the lane. Now, I'll probably miss at most 1 layup every two games. Also, with the new controls, you really have total control of how the layup is going to go in. If you're an acrobat, as well, you're going to be able to do Rose type layups and contort your body every which way. Keep in mind, my layup rating is only a 65.

The Bird camp will help with creating shot separation from the defender. Magic's helps with passing which isn't hard at all. Seriously, play the tutorials and the game will come much much much easier. Last, but not least, this game requires you to think. So with that said, if you're a shooter, then use your jumpshot to setup your drives. If you're a slasher, do the opposite.
I'll have a look at the tutorials again. I dunno hey, this game just feels so different from the last. I completely suck at this year's.
 5 years ago '05        #749
Maxipawn 
space
space
space
$44 | Props total: 7 7
Anyone got any extra ps3 all star passes
 5 years ago '12        #750
Southwick 
space
space
$2,623 | Props total: 398 398
 The Dark Knight said:

This. I think the problem is dudes aren't as good as they think they are.
 5 years ago '12        #751
Southwick 
space
space
$2,623 | Props total: 398 398
 Left Hook said:
I'll have a look at the tutorials again. I dunno hey, this game just feels so different from the last. I completely suck at this year's.
You on PS3? If so do you have a mic?
 5 years ago '12        #752
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,311 | Props total: 3995 3995
All yall n*ggas bi*ching must suck, or yall play with the Heat trying to steamroll with Lebron. I'm 7-1 with the Bulls get at me! only thing that sucks is when the shot clock goes away, but don't even matter I'm up by 20 when its gone.

Last edited by Cubs Draco; 10-08-2012 at 03:31 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #753
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
I just noticed Chris Webber's not on the 01-02 Kings team lmao what the hell..shoulda left them out especially after we had him last year
 10-08-2012, 04:02 PM         #754
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im winning now...my D is tight, but offense is still hard for me...i finding my groove tho
 5 years ago '05        #755
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,930 | Props total: 30329 30329
I'm still on 2k12 waiting for the patches and roster updates

can't be playing no half a.ss game n sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #756
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 1137 1137
Anybody play that My Team mode??? I been fu*kin with this and using the basic squad it gives me and I made 3 people quit. Best player is Red!ck and my best big man is Kwame fu*king brown.
 10-08-2012, 05:03 PM         #757
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moe4484 said:
Anybody play that My Team mode??? I been fu*kin with this and using the basic squad it gives me and I made 3 people quit. Best player is Red!ck and my best big man is Kwame fu*king brown.
yea i played im in the 7th seed now..but they gave me robin lopez dude is the worst fu*king center ever...bi*ch cant even do a standing dunk
 10-08-2012, 05:23 PM         #758
dxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blackjewelz said:
I just noticed Chris Webber's not on the 01-02 Kings team lmao what the hell..shoulda left them out especially after we had him last year
Actually Kareem and Dr. J are not in the game either. Couldn't reach agreements with any of them or something

They even removed their names out of the commentary.
 5 years ago '12        #759
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,815 | Props total: 13341 13341
Played a game online earlier.

This kid is cheesing with D Rose. Nothing but driving to the basket, making every goddamn contested layup.

AT the end of the game, he finally misses one, I successfully box out
[pic - click to view]

get the rebound
[pic - click to view]

and because I tap the damn rebound/jump/shoot button twice, I go for yet ANOTHER full court shot with no way of passing out of it.

The Bulls get the ball back and D Rose makes his 50 millionth contested layup and wins the game.

Needless to say my controller now has a big a.ss crack on the right side
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #760
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,760 | Props total: 8710 8710
just faced a kobe abuser and he was like 8-1 anyways i went the nuggets route and my Gawdddd

i murdered kid kobe did his thing in a losing effort and just to p!ss fam off i called minute timeouts and let clock run until i had none left with 40 seconds left

javele had 25 and 2 rebounds
iggy had a solid 21
lawson with 15 and 14
gallo/wilson went off too
i finished the game 7/8 from 3's and 40 a.ssists
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy