Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #681
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,815 | Props total: 13341 13341
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
THE KNICKS SUCKKKKKKK DEFENSIVELY IN THIS GAME ITS fu*kIN PITIFUL

I swear these mofo's have zero interior defense, can't box out for sh*t against anybody. Every game I'm getting eating alive in the boards and you would think TYSON CHANDLER the defensive player of the year would be keeping sh*t on lock in the paint, but he doesn't even have a major impact defensively smh. Amare's post defense is a DISGRACE. I love my knicks but I'm having too much problems with the major teams in this game. I do win some thanks to Melo and JR but interior defense is important in winning games and the Knicks D is just embarassing.
Yo my dude... I've played madd games online with the Knicks. I think I might have 1 block with Chandler this whole damn time and it was on Nash.

It's hard as hell to block in this game. I'm constantly swatting at people at the rim and they just lay it in no problem.

I'm a couple games above .500 but yeah it's just an endless stream of Thunder, Lakers, and Heat games. The best way to defend them is taking charges and like I said before even that's suspect. The "refs" have given me so many bullsh*t blocking fouls, they're worse than ACTUAL NBA REFS!!!!

I love the game mind you but some sh*t is annoying as hell.

I HATE THAT sh*t WHERE I ACCIDENTALLY TAP THE SHOOT BUTTON TWICE TO GET A REBOUND ON DEFENSE AND THEN I IMMEDIATELY TAKE A FULL COURT SHOT!!!!

Now this used to happen in old 2k games but you had a chance to pass out of it. For some reason its harder this year to break the shooting animation so you just shoot no matter what!

And yeah, you should be able to pick classic teams in ranked matches. That's bullsh*t. Dont tell me on the demo I can play classic teams online then, bi*ch!

That was a bi*ch move, 2k. I'm hoping they have some future patch that allows this. If these little kids can cheese with the Thunder, Lakers, Heat I should be able to cheese with the 90s Bulls, 80s Lakers & 70s Knicks

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #682
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
Biggest Problems/glitches so far for me are

slow animations/game speed ESPECIALLY on online mode

shot release is way off at times..proper release in real life is "held too long" in 2k13

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE on ball defense

slow as fu*k recovery time against the computer, yet their recovery speed is fast as sh*t (stumbling when you miss a steal, jumping on a shot fake etc)

Rebounds are all fu*ked up and unrealistic....Its like volleyball on the court. If the player gets an offensive rebound and they are near the rim you can almost guarantee when they put the ball back up it goes in smh

Traveling violation got called on me a few times when i got a board and tried to pass it really quick

The Mercy song ..How could someone possibly fu*k up that song ?
all of this

they should have just left mercy off the soundtrack

and i havent mastered the controls much, but the hop back into a jumper has been money for me

Last edited by iPunish901; 10-07-2012 at 06:39 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #683
space
space
 iPunish901 said:
they should have just left mercy off the soundtrack

LET THE ___CIDE DOORS UP!! DOORS UP!!!!

I THREW ___CIDE DOORS ON THE TOUR BUS!!!
[pic - click to view]

And why do they bleep "God" out? I'm not even religious but I never heard of separation between Church and VIDEO GAMES!!
[pic - click to view]

They should've just used instrumentals if they had to edit that many words out.
 10-07-2012, 07:57 AM         #684
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does anyone have an all star code for the 360? I cant cop it yet and I want to try that ish out.
 5 years ago '07        #685
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1123 1123
Westbrook is like GOD in this game.. played a game against them and this dude was dunking on everybody. Seen Durant catch a oop over 2 n*ggas.. His game cold but damn..
 5 years ago '12        #686
space
space
Just played the weirdest game online.

I was the Knicks playing the Celts in the Garden.

Music played during the whole game with no commentary.

I musta dunked on Garnett about 5 times. He was fallin all over the place lookin like Larry Holmes flabby and sick
[pic - click to view]

I couldn't shoot for sh*t with Melo (rare) and Felton and Stat had to put the team on dere back doe!

This pus*y was cheesing with the steal button never getting a foul call (that's that sh*t I dont like). I fu*kin tap the jump button twice to get a defensive rebound and accidentally go for another damn full court shot.

AND THIS fu*kHEAD FOULS ME!!!
[pic - click to view]

Won by like 12
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #687
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,193 | Props total: 2361 2361
Im done with online i dont want to fu*k up my record anymore til a patch comes out (7-4), we all know how 2k12 started out and look how the game ended.. so i believe 2k13 will still be nice as hell
 5 years ago '04        #688
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 beeboywhoo said:
Im done with online i dont want to fu*k up my record anymore til a patch comes out (7-4), we all know how 2k12 started out and look how the game ended.. so i believe 2k13 will still be nice as hell
lol @ n*ggas caring about they records...

What does a record mean when you are 20-3 and a person 8-8 gets in your a.ss?

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #689
iamsoulja 182 heat pts182
space
space
$4,548 | Props total: 3855 3855
they need to patch that inside defense im tired of my help d just standing there but other than that and a few more fixes im good cuz im still tryna get all my lakers shots down with the shot stick but im 5-5 right now and the timberwolves nice just gotta find love shot
 5 years ago '10        #690
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,193 | Props total: 2361 2361
 Drug Dylan said:

take ur L and move on? Im saying... i like to have at least a 3-1 ratio, and theirs just too many glitches to skew that rec
 5 years ago '05        #691
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
 Thworldisyours said:
Just played the weirdest game online.

I was the Knicks playing the Celts in the Garden.

Music played during the whole game with no commentary.

I musta dunked on Garnett about 5 times. He was fallin all over the place lookin like Larry Holmes flabby and sick
[pic - click to view]

I couldn't shoot for sh*t with Melo (rare) and Felton and Stat had to put the team on dere back doe!

This pus*y was cheesing with the steal button never getting a foul call (that's that sh*t I dont like). I fu*kin tap the jump button twice to get a defensive rebound and accidentally go for another damn full court shot.

AND THIS fu*kHEAD FOULS ME!!!
[pic - click to view]

Won by like 12
[pic - click to view]

The only thing I hate in 2k online is when people try to steal every second of every game. That sh*t is just annoying, not real basketball.
 5 years ago '07        #692
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13106 13106
yeah there are some things that have annoyed me so far. for one, CPU r*pes you for all rebounds. playing the lakers with a my player center is ridiculous. you just get pushed out of the way while every rebound goes to pau or dwight regardless of box out.

you also get taken out of the play for wayyyyy too long if you contest a shot at the rim. they got my dude stumbling out of bounds for like 10 seconds, meanwhile the offensive player has recovered, got an offensive rebound, and dunked, before i can even get back in the play. also, sometimes you jump when you press jump, sometimes there's like a 2 second delay before your guy jumps, and sometimes you just don't jump at all.

other than that, the usual glitches i've come to expect, like half the coaches being fired at the beginning of the year, key games not working properly. my dude is on the blazers and i did a whole season just playing key games and it only made me play the lakers and thunder, and even skipped some games against them. halfway through my second season, it apparently fixes itself and starts considering games against other top centers key games. no idea why or how that happened.

aside from that, the entire VC system is just awful.
 5 years ago '06        #693
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Steal spamming is still a bit of a problem online. The one positive is that if you have some space between the defender and they reach, they aren't going to lunge at you and get a canned animation like last year.

But if you get a board and dudes pound the steal button you're fu*ked. I might need to fake pass immediately or something, or find a way to hold the ball above my head, because in modes like My Player blacktop that sh*t is murder. I know it's good to make the inside defense a little tougher, but I'm getting stripped immediately after snagging a board, might have to up my ball security more.
 10-07-2012, 01:39 PM         #694
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Dylan said:

Word right?
My record was nice last year. I didnt win no goddamn prize out this muthafuhka.
 10-07-2012, 01:58 PM         #695
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Johnson Barnes said:
That's cuz you didnt join that tourney.

[pic - click to view]

Tourney?

What you talkin' bout Craig?
 5 years ago '12        #696
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 1391 1391
A big fu*k you to the guy I was just playing on MY TEAM

n*gga was spamming steal button and being mad cheesey and ould have on the game if he didn't lag out.

3-0 in My Team

aka 8-0 Online so far

5 years ago '12        #697
SwizZy 74 heat pts74
space
space
$3,396 | Props total: 2267 2267
Takin a break from ranked matches until a patch comes out to fix this mess. At least in 2K12 it took skill and made you think to get open shots, drive to the paint, and pass to the open player.

Now this sh*t is just a cheese fest, make my right stick harlem shake to drive around a defender, pass thru the body of a defender, while chucking up ridiculous amounts of jumpshots all while still shooting 75% rank difficulty shouldnt be no less than HOF if you really think you're good

My online record is 12-21. In 2K12 I had 400 more wins than loses...
 5 years ago '11        #698
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 katalist said:
The only thing I hate in 2k online is when people try to steal every second of every game. That sh*t is just annoying, not real basketball.
F*cking WORD! I hate that sh*t

Also, that animation where the ballhandler throws the ball in front of them is still there I was playing with my cousin last night, I tried driving the lane and the ball hit off the defenders leg and he stole it and ran for a fastbreak and it happened twice down the stretch and I lost the game

Last edited by ShaquilleBrown; 10-07-2012 at 02:56 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #699
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1054 1054
I'm getting gold tomorow so y'all weak n*ggas get ready
 5 years ago '12        #700
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 1391 1391
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
I'm getting gold tomorow so y'all weak n*ggas get ready

Lawson vs CP3
Iggy vs Crawford/Billups/Green
Gallo vs Butler/Hill
Faired vs Griffin
McGee vs Jordan

I'm ready for our best of 7 series.

Clips vs Nuggets

which btw you know the Nuggets just beat the Clippers yesterday in a preseason game right?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy