NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #661
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
i switched my controller settings back to like it was in 2k12 and raise the game speed and now the sh*t is fun as hell
 5 years ago '07        #662
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
Idk if it was beginners luck or what but I finally brought the Hornets out and that boy Rivers is a DAWG..straight cash,homie.

My Player/My Career is kinda a.ss this year though.Took a step forward in some places,step backs in other.Still cool though.

fu*k them for forcing the autosave though what kind of sh*t is that.last year my sh*t froze while autosaving and corrupted my file I lost a whole player so I hate autosave
 5 years ago '10        #663
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
The game is pretty good there is still some glitches...

1) Offensive rebounds are way easy: It seems like the probability of grabbing an offensive rebound is higher than a defensive one in this game, i notice even when the defensive team boxs out them stupid stuck animations have them boxing out nobody and watching the ball touch the ground.

2) down low defense: I feel that there are soo many animations added on into the game that the defensive players have to go through their animations and scoring and slashing is so fast that they beat out the defensive animation

3) the hopstep (O , B) : ive seen some hop steps literally go through the bodies of some of the D

4) picking the pass lane : theres lanes that i see, and beat out and still dont get the steal, idk what the deal is there but its fu*king my sh*t up

5) speed to run to a wide open shooter at 3.. lets say my defensive dude is helping catch a rebound but of course it turns into an offensive and theres steve novak wide open on 3s, I usually catch a wide open shooter fairly early and when i try to sprint over to the shooter, Feels like they are fu*king walking to him... This could just be 2k13s new implemented style to punish the defenders for leaving some one wide open though

still a good game, but just has some obvious glitches they need to fix
 5 years ago '04        #664
laneal316 
space
space
$875 | Props total: 76 76
 CTre said:
How do you stop the offensive rebounds?.. every time I play good defense someone towers over for a offensive rebound or I get into a volleyball match.

Hood_Rich said:
the offensive rebound sh*t is crazy, the offensive player wont even jump and will still get the rebound
Hell Yea Ppl Just grabbing offensive Rebound and go right back up for the shot is a k!ller. 2k need to fix that sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #665
laneal316 
space
space
$875 | Props total: 76 76
my damn myteam sucks a.ss. I only have one player with 71 rating everyone else is under 68. Thats a damn shame lol
 5 years ago '10        #666
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
 laneal316 said:
my damn myteam sucks a.ss. I only have one player with 71 rating everyone else is under 68. Thats a damn shame lol
just get rivers and let the offense flow through him im 7-1 and havent spent any VC's waiting on some one dope
 5 years ago '11        #667
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
n*ggas wanna pick the warmth... they get blown out

[pic - click to view]

Kobe getting them ironman numbers

Kobe shot 22-29
 5 years ago '05        #668
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,329 | Props total: 1654 1654
 adulel08 said:
Faggets on 2K are annoying. I usually hover over Blazers then they try to be the Thunder/Lakers/Heat/etc I go to pick one of those teams and they back out.
Im like
[pic - click to view]

Hahahaha yep, this always happens to me, too. Thing is, when I find a match, I never back down. It's like, man, just play. I usually hover over Bobcats to see what they'd pick. Usually they'd choose Lakers or Heat, so I'm like wtf alright then I'll use Lakers or Heat too. Almost 100% of the time they back out. I'm like why would you do that, you might win, doesn't matter what team I choose
 5 years ago '12        #669
DahStoryTella 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$970 | Props total: 205 205
Without being able to export teams, is there a way you can put a created player in Create A Legend?
 5 years ago '09        #670
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,391 | Props total: 5095 5095
^that looks allot better then the ol cooked hairline durant thats in the game

Last edited by Axl Rose; 10-07-2012 at 01:18 AM..
 10-06-2012, 09:40 PM         #671
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thworldisyours said:
That's hilarious and I'm a Knicks fan
[pic - click to view]

I cant rebound for sh*t with my team
[pic - click to view]

And Chandler should be better on D. He's basically nonexistant in the paint.
THE KNICKS SUCKKKKKKK DEFENSIVELY IN THIS GAME ITS fu*kIN PITIFUL

I swear these mofo's have zero interior defense, can't box out for sh*t against anybody. Every game I'm getting eating alive in the boards and you would think TYSON CHANDLER the defensive player of the year would be keeping sh*t on lock in the paint, but he doesn't even have a major impact defensively smh. Amare's post defense is a DISGRACE. I love my knicks but I'm having too much problems with the major teams in this game. I do win some thanks to Melo and JR but interior defense is important in winning games and the Knicks D is just embarassing.
 10-06-2012, 09:51 PM         #672
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Biggest Problems/glitches so far for me are

slow animations/game speed ESPECIALLY on online mode

shot release is way off at times..proper release in real life is "held too long" in 2k13

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE on ball defense

slow as fu*k recovery time against the computer, yet their recovery speed is fast as sh*t (stumbling when you miss a steal, jumping on a shot fake etc)

Rebounds are all fu*ked up and unrealistic....Its like volleyball on the court. If the player gets an offensive rebound and they are near the rim you can almost guarantee when they put the ball back up it goes in smh

Traveling violation got called on me a few times when i got a board and tried to pass it really quick

The Mercy song ..How could someone possibly fu*k up that song ?

Last edited by YoungRichROy; 10-06-2012 at 10:23 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #673
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,391 | Props total: 5095 5095
did anybody notice MJ's tongue is black?
 5 years ago '12        #674
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
Im 1-0 n*ggas . Come at me
 5 years ago '08        #675
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,726 | Props total: 8952 8952
im free for a bit any psn n*ggas wanna go
 10-06-2012, 11:33 PM         #676
Tony Romo God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do you play with a historic team online? the only teams i were allowed to choose from were the current ones
 5 years ago '11        #677
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
I'm done with this game until the patch comes out this sh*t is trash
 5 years ago '11        #678
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 SwizZy said:
Worst sh*t ive experienced so far on 2k13 I was playin team-up wit a couple friends last night. Its Grizz vs Nuggets only dude left on Grizz is Rudy Gay (of course) and this dude SUCKED he had a F and the computer team was doing all the scoring.

So basically it comes down to the last 10 seconds we down 1 point I got Kenneth Faried steal the ball from Randolph drive to lay up and now we up 1 with like 2 seconds. We thinkin ok just play D and we got this right...

They in bound the ball to Conley, he takes 3 steps, throws the ball from BEHIND HALFCOURT with 1 hand, splash hits the shot game over im sittin there lookin at the TV like

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #679
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
 Tony Romo God said:
how do you play with a historic team online? the only teams i were allowed to choose from were the current ones
You can only that online against your friends . Not in a ranked match
 5 years ago '07        #680
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,371 | Props total: 13020 13020
yo i just realized they charge you the gayass virtual currency just to put accessories on your my player

and they let you purchase bundles of coins, since you'll probably want to use the stuff you earn on actual stats. can't even give my dude a headband n sh*t .

they sell "jewelry packs" for $25 to boost your stats
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
86 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
90 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
128 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
50 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy