Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
72 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside YBN Cordae ends J Coles career
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside This nigguh Don Q is a midget..No cap!!
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #561
Thworldisyours 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 18462 18462
This motherfu*ker just now was really triple teaming me with the Thunder...


And not even man enough to be part of the triple team
[pic - click to view]




Then he's gonna still take fast break 3's at the end of the 4th quarter up by like 20.



[pic - click to view]




Thanks for the coins, bi*ch
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #562
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,157 | Props total: 79850 79850
 Ghost Writer said:
Yeah they went nuts on iggy this year. He's hard to stop.
like yo lol, if this guy isn't shooting rainbow 3's, his animation allows him to dunk from mad deep on anyone or make any layup. Jesus
 6 years ago '08        #563
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,415 | Props total: 394 394
i dont have the game yet, but ive read elsewhere that you have to box out to get rebounds this year and once you box out, your teammates will do the same
 6 years ago '09        #564
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,516 | Props total: 5539 5539
Kemba is a beast in this game

playin the pacers game went to OT Kemba scored like 10 points straight and i got the win

then i played another game and he nearly put up a triple dub...25-8-10


Last edited by Axl Rose; 10-05-2012 at 03:56 AM..
 6 years ago '12        #565
SwizZy 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$3,819 | Props total: 2908 2908
A n*gga finally won 2 in a row :omfg:
 10-05-2012, 08:21 AM         #566
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Waaaaait a minute! Yall bi*ch about the game & how certain n*ggas play but still pull out Ws?

DUCKTALES WOO OOOOOO!!!
 10-05-2012, 08:39 AM         #567
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I been playing the a.ssociation with the Knicks on superstar. Just go the game yesterday and I already have complaints. I think the shot timing is off, the players move soooo slow, and the defense is non existent. I like to play off ball defense but it makes no sense because the AI lets the opponent score all the time sh*t is ridiculous. When I play on ball defense, if the opponent passes the ball and I switch to the person defending the player receiving the pass, the opponent always seems to get an extra step on me for the easy score.

I got my a.ss kicked by the Celtics Timberwolves and 76ers so far :( Im wondering if I should bump down the difficulty or should I just keep playing till I get some wins??
 10-05-2012, 08:42 AM         #568
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Melo and JR smith is a beast though...I feel like the Knicks have no cohesiveness in their starting lineup. Melo Chandler and Amare is not a good mix offensively

I like to have a lineup of

Felton
Jr SMith/ SHumpert
Novak
Melo
Amare

problem with this lineup and even when Chandler on the court is that the Knicks Interior defense sucks in this game. I need to get nice with my team so when I'm finally ready to start playing online I can beat the Heat, Lakers, and Thunder consistently because I know n*ggas stay cheesing smh. WHen you guys play do you guys switch up the defense like every play (focus on stars, protect the paint etc.) or do you just play through and call timeouts regularly etc.
 6 years ago '12        #569
Southwick 
space
avatar space
space
$2,653 | Props total: 430 430
Just turned off defensive a.ssist. It helped me a lot on D.
 6 years ago '05        #570
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
Melo and JR smith is a beast though...I feel like the Knicks have no cohesiveness in their starting lineup. Melo Chandler and Amare is not a good mix offensively

I like to have a lineup of

Felton
Jr SMith/ SHumpert
Novak
Melo
Amare

problem with this lineup and even when Chandler on the court is that the Knicks Interior defense sucks in this game. I need to get nice with my team so when I'm finally ready to start playing online I can beat the Heat, Lakers, and Thunder consistently because I know n*ggas stay cheesing smh. WHen you guys play do you guys switch up the defense like every play (focus on stars, protect the paint etc.) or do you just play through and call timeouts regularly etc.
Switch depending on the circumstances. Usually when they start doing pick and rolls I use a zone defense, but when I know my players are statistically stronger I just do man to man. When they use the Heat, Lakers or Thunder I always put Constant Pressure - I know they'll most likely try and drive into the paint or do some cheese plays. Usually do man to man or 1-3-1 for those teams.

 ManWithoutFear! said:
Waaaaait a minute! Yall bi*ch about the game & how certain n*ggas play but still pull out Ws?

DUCKTALES WOO OOOOOO!!!
Nah, it isn't like that. 2K12's still better in my eyes, but I've just gotten used to the mechanics in 2K13. Just played a Dream Team v Team USA match with a friend - must admit, it was fun as hell. His Jordan posterised my LeBron, then I returned the favour by posterising Jordan and Magic Johnson at the same time with King James Da Gawd


Last edited by Left Hook; 10-05-2012 at 10:32 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #571
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 557 557
Finally no more computer defense
 6 years ago '12        #572
Thworldisyours 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 18462 18462
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
Melo and JR smith is a beast though...I feel like the Knicks have no cohesiveness in their starting lineup. Melo Chandler and Amare is not a good mix offensively

I like to have a lineup of

Felton
Jr SMith/ SHumpert
Novak
Melo
Amare

problem with this lineup and even when Chandler on the court is that the Knicks Interior defense sucks in this game. I need to get nice with my team so when I'm finally ready to start playing online I can beat the Heat, Lakers, and Thunder consistently because I know n*ggas stay cheesing smh.
Yeah I just play online and I only pick the Knicks. I'm barely .500.

I cant get the hang of Felton's shot release so I usually put Shump at the point (better defense on quick pgs like Westbrook, Rose, etc.)

I sub a lot tho. Brewer is nasty on D so he starts the game and usually finishes.

Like you said, Melo, JR, and Novak are money with their shot. I aint really that good with STAT tho, unless its an open shot.

J Kidd gets no burn.

I cant rebound for sh*t tho. I like guarding the opposing player myself so its hard to do that and then switch to a guy to box out a split second later.

But yeah cheesing is in full effect. I just played this little bi*ch that did nothing but drive up the court with Nash and take the same corner 3 over and over again. He fu*kin shot 18 of em and made 8. And anytime he missed Howard grabbed the rebound EVEN WHEN I BOXED HIM OUT. EVEN HAVING CHANDLER AND CAMBY as center and PF!

Got the ball in the final seconds doe. Had to k!ll em with Melo
[pic - click to view]






How you lead pass tho?
[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Thworldisyours; 10-05-2012 at 10:35 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #573
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 Thworldisyours said:

Got the ball in the final seconds doe. Had to k!ll em with Melo
[pic - click to view]


Tell me about it - Melo is a beast in the mid range! Dude's jumpers were wet af against the Dream Team
 6 years ago '04        #574
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,573 | Props total: 3077 3077
 Left Hook said:
Random question, but anyone find the dribbling animation weird when you turbo? The player's wrists flop, wtf.
its because they dont change hands on their own.. pisses me off really
 6 years ago '10        #575
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,428 | Props total: 11403 11403
played my first game, n*gga was knicks, took every shot with melo and i was up ten, then jr comes in and gets 3 straight steals on lawson and pulls up for three each time. we go to half im heated....next thing i know nuggets cant buy a basket and he cant miss, melo finished with 35 smith had 25 all 3s

i cant stick anyone in this people are so slow man

imma make the nuggets, grizz, and clippers my team this year guess ill have to do the training camp


Last edited by eightytyson06; 10-05-2012 at 10:44 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #576
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 eightytyson06 said:
played my first game, n*gga was knicks, took every shot with melo and i was up ten, then jr comes in and gets 3 straight steals on lawson and pulls up for three each time. we go to half im heated....next thing i know nuggets cant buy a basket and he cant miss, melo finished with 35 smith had 25 all 3s

i cant stick anyone in this people are so slow man

imma make the nuggets, grizz, and clippers my team this year guess ill have to do the training camp
Nah, do this. Call iso with Lawson then get someone to screen. Move away from the screen and shoot a mid range jumper. I guarantee you it'll work. Rinse and repeat if need be, but obviously after a while Lawson'll stop hitting those shots on the regular. By that time, you can start switching up your game plan with Iggy. What you need to remember is in 2K13, strong board presence is a must. Layups are not guaranteed, even when they look easy, and 3s are easier to hit.

These rules apply to everyone online, so don't worry. They're just as likely to miss a layup just as you are if there's strong presence around the boards. All you have to do is show up, put pressure and try to contest the layup without too much contact - bet he'll miss. If not, well, try again.

Also, try hop stepping to the key but not shooting. You're guaranteed to draw some defenders into the whole mess. By that time, you'll find an open shooter around the perimeter. Just pass and try and hit the 3.
 6 years ago '05        #577
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,215 | Props total: 1673 1673
This sh*t is crack.

I got the starting job on the Heat away from Chalmers finally

Told the GM I had a problem with him after coach started to play me alot more.

 6 years ago '10        #578
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,428 | Props total: 11403 11403
whoever i play always has some bullsh*t a.ss run son wtf


gg funeral

0-3 im picking good teams so i can even out

and at you running zone you remember them 2k12 beatings and remember i run thru the post


Last edited by eightytyson06; 10-05-2012 at 11:30 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #579
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$14,251 | Props total: 2316 2316
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
I been playing the a.ssociation with the Knicks on superstar. Just go the game yesterday and I already have complaints. I think the shot timing is off, the players move soooo slow, and the defense is non existent. I like to play off ball defense but it makes no sense because the AI lets the opponent score all the time sh*t is ridiculous. When I play on ball defense, if the opponent passes the ball and I switch to the person defending the player receiving the pass, the opponent always seems to get an extra step on me for the easy score.

I got my a.ss kicked by the Celtics Timberwolves and 76ers so far :( Im wondering if I should bump down the difficulty or should I just keep playing till I get some wins??
THIS sh*t RIGHT HERE!

if you try and switch when the other player has passed to somebody in the paint, there is some sort of delay and you can do nothing about it. I hate that because all I do is play on ball defense but now I am forced to only play onball on the perimeter or do a zone
 10-05-2012, 11:54 AM         #580
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is it possible to see wht tha game say about how you play? Like how when you play a online match and it tells you about your opponent? Can I see what it says about me
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ainít flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
106 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Snoop kills that Pac is an actor nonsense ya be talking
205 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy