Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #561
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,761 | Props total: 13137 13137
This motherfu*ker just now was really triple teaming me with the Thunder...

And not even man enough to be part of the triple team
[pic - click to view]

Then he's gonna still take fast break 3's at the end of the 4th quarter up by like 20.

[pic - click to view]

Thanks for the coins, bi*ch
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #562
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,416 | Props total: 69938 69938
 Ghost Writer said:
Yeah they went nuts on iggy this year. He's hard to stop.
like yo lol, if this guy isn't shooting rainbow 3's, his animation allows him to dunk from mad deep on anyone or make any layup. Jesus
 5 years ago '08        #563
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
i dont have the game yet, but ive read elsewhere that you have to box out to get rebounds this year and once you box out, your teammates will do the same
 5 years ago '09        #564
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5096 5096
Kemba is a beast in this game

playin the pacers game went to OT Kemba scored like 10 points straight and i got the win

then i played another game and he nearly put up a triple dub...25-8-10

Last edited by Axl Rose; 10-05-2012 at 04:56 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #565
SwizZy 74 heat pts74
space
space
$3,374 | Props total: 2231 2231
A n*gga finally won 2 in a row
 10-05-2012, 09:21 AM         #566
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Waaaaait a minute! Yall bi*ch about the game & how certain n*ggas play but still pull out Ws?

DUCKTALES WOO OOOOOO!!!
 10-05-2012, 09:39 AM         #567
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I been playing the a.ssociation with the Knicks on superstar. Just go the game yesterday and I already have complaints. I think the shot timing is off, the players move soooo slow, and the defense is non existent. I like to play off ball defense but it makes no sense because the AI lets the opponent score all the time sh*t is ridiculous. When I play on ball defense, if the opponent passes the ball and I switch to the person defending the player receiving the pass, the opponent always seems to get an extra step on me for the easy score.

I got my a.ss kicked by the Celtics Timberwolves and 76ers so far :( Im wondering if I should bump down the difficulty or should I just keep playing till I get some wins??
 10-05-2012, 09:42 AM         #568
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Melo and JR smith is a beast though...I feel like the Knicks have no cohesiveness in their starting lineup. Melo Chandler and Amare is not a good mix offensively

I like to have a lineup of

Felton
Jr SMith/ SHumpert
Novak
Melo
Amare

problem with this lineup and even when Chandler on the court is that the Knicks Interior defense sucks in this game. I need to get nice with my team so when I'm finally ready to start playing online I can beat the Heat, Lakers, and Thunder consistently because I know n*ggas stay cheesing smh. WHen you guys play do you guys switch up the defense like every play (focus on stars, protect the paint etc.) or do you just play through and call timeouts regularly etc.
 5 years ago '12        #569
Southwick 
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 389 389
Just turned off defensive a.ssist. It helped me a lot on D.
 5 years ago '05        #570
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1670 1670
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
Melo and JR smith is a beast though...I feel like the Knicks have no cohesiveness in their starting lineup. Melo Chandler and Amare is not a good mix offensively

Felton
Jr SMith/ SHumpert
Novak
Melo
Amare

problem with this lineup and even when Chandler on the court is that the Knicks Interior defense sucks in this game. I need to get nice with my team so when I'm finally ready to start playing online I can beat the Heat, Lakers, and Thunder consistently because I know n*ggas stay cheesing smh. WHen you guys play do you guys switch up the defense like every play (focus on stars, protect the paint etc.) or do you just play through and call timeouts regularly etc.
Switch depending on the circumstances. Usually when they start doing pick and rolls I use a zone defense, but when I know my players are statistically stronger I just do man to man. When they use the Heat, Lakers or Thunder I always put Constant Pressure - I know they'll most likely try and drive into the paint or do some cheese plays. Usually do man to man or 1-3-1 for those teams.

ManWithoutFear! said:
Waaaaait a minute! Yall bi*ch about the game & how certain n*ggas play but still pull out Ws?

DUCKTALES WOO OOOOOO!!!
Nah, it isn't like that. 2K12's still better in my eyes, but I've just gotten used to the mechanics in 2K13. Just played a Dream Team v Team USA match with a friend - must admit, it was fun as hell. His Jordan posterised my LeBron, then I returned the favour by posterising Jordan and Magic Johnson at the same time with King James Da Gawd

Last edited by Left Hook; 10-05-2012 at 11:32 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #571
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
Finally no more computer defense
 5 years ago '12        #572
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,761 | Props total: 13137 13137
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:

Felton
Jr SMith/ SHumpert
Novak
Melo
Amare

problem with this lineup and even when Chandler on the court is that the Knicks Interior defense sucks in this game. I need to get nice with my team so when I'm finally ready to start playing online I can beat the Heat, Lakers, and Thunder consistently because I know n*ggas stay cheesing smh.
Yeah I just play online and I only pick the Knicks. I'm barely .500.

I cant get the hang of Felton's shot release so I usually put Shump at the point (better defense on quick pgs like Westbrook, Rose, etc.)

I sub a lot tho. Brewer is nasty on D so he starts the game and usually finishes.

Like you said, Melo, JR, and Novak are money with their shot. I aint really that good with STAT tho, unless its an open shot.

J Kidd gets no burn.

I cant rebound for sh*t tho. I like guarding the opposing player myself so its hard to do that and then switch to a guy to box out a split second later.

But yeah cheesing is in full effect. I just played this little bi*ch that did nothing but drive up the court with Nash and take the same corner 3 over and over again. He fu*kin shot 18 of em and made 8. And anytime he missed Howard grabbed the rebound EVEN WHEN I BOXED HIM OUT. EVEN HAVING CHANDLER AND CAMBY as center and PF!

Got the ball in the final seconds doe. Had to k!ll em with Melo
[pic - click to view]

How you lead pass tho?
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Thworldisyours; 10-05-2012 at 11:35 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #573
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Thworldisyours said:

Got the ball in the final seconds doe. Had to k!ll em with Melo
[pic - click to view]

Tell me about it - Melo is a beast in the mid range! Dude's jumpers were wet af against the Dream Team
 5 years ago '04        #574
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
 Left Hook said:
Random question, but anyone find the dribbling animation weird when you turbo? The player's wrists flop, wtf.
its because they dont change hands on their own.. pisses me off really
 5 years ago '10        #575
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
played my first game, n*gga was knicks, took every shot with melo and i was up ten, then jr comes in and gets 3 straight steals on lawson and pulls up for three each time. we go to half im heated....next thing i know nuggets cant buy a basket and he cant miss, melo finished with 35 smith had 25 all 3s

i cant stick anyone in this people are so slow man

imma make the nuggets, grizz, and clippers my team this year guess ill have to do the training camp

Last edited by eightytyson06; 10-05-2012 at 11:44 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #576
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 eightytyson06 said:
played my first game, n*gga was knicks, took every shot with melo and i was up ten, then jr comes in and gets 3 straight steals on lawson and pulls up for three each time. we go to half im heated....next thing i know nuggets cant buy a basket and he cant miss, melo finished with 35 smith had 25 all 3s

i cant stick anyone in this people are so slow man

imma make the nuggets, grizz, and clippers my team this year guess ill have to do the training camp
Nah, do this. Call iso with Lawson then get someone to screen. Move away from the screen and shoot a mid range jumper. I guarantee you it'll work. Rinse and repeat if need be, but obviously after a while Lawson'll stop hitting those shots on the regular. By that time, you can start switching up your game plan with Iggy. What you need to remember is in 2K13, strong board presence is a must. Layups are not guaranteed, even when they look easy, and 3s are easier to hit.

These rules apply to everyone online, so don't worry. They're just as likely to miss a layup just as you are if there's strong presence around the boards. All you have to do is show up, put pressure and try to contest the layup without too much contact - bet he'll miss. If not, well, try again.

Also, try hop stepping to the key but not shooting. You're guaranteed to draw some defenders into the whole mess. By that time, you'll find an open shooter around the perimeter. Just pass and try and hit the 3.
 5 years ago '05        #577
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
This sh*t is crack.

I got the starting job on the Heat away from Chalmers finally

Told the GM I had a problem with him after coach started to play me alot more.

5 years ago '10        #578
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
whoever i play always has some bullsh*t a.ss run son wtf

gg funeral

0-3 im picking good teams so i can even out

and at you running zone you remember them 2k12 beatings and remember i run thru the post

Last edited by eightytyson06; 10-05-2012 at 12:30 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #579
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
I been playing the a.ssociation with the Knicks on superstar. Just go the game yesterday and I already have complaints. I think the shot timing is off, the players move soooo slow, and the defense is non existent. I like to play off ball defense but it makes no sense because the AI lets the opponent score all the time sh*t is ridiculous. When I play on ball defense, if the opponent passes the ball and I switch to the person defending the player receiving the pass, the opponent always seems to get an extra step on me for the easy score.

I got my a.ss kicked by the Celtics Timberwolves and 76ers so far :( Im wondering if I should bump down the difficulty or should I just keep playing till I get some wins??
THIS sh*t RIGHT HERE!

if you try and switch when the other player has passed to somebody in the paint, there is some sort of delay and you can do nothing about it. I hate that because all I do is play on ball defense but now I am forced to only play onball on the perimeter or do a zone
 10-05-2012, 12:54 PM         #580
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is it possible to see wht tha game say about how you play? Like how when you play a online match and it tells you about your opponent? Can I see what it says about me
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now