Official NBA 2k13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #541
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,586 | Props total: 6489 6489
 Left Hook said:
Yo, to everyone not being able to get their game down pat, don't worry. I'm like 3-5 and I even lost to my NBA Elite loving friend today, smh. I was 51-14 on 2K12 and now I keep losing, even when I'm using the damn Lakers. SMH.

But s'all good, just keep learning. I just need to get used to the new controls and sluggishly crap movements.
I knew I wasn't the only one who thought the movements were slow as hell this year.

But yeah I usually don't step online until about 2 months after I cop
 5 years ago '11        #542
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,304 | Props total: 20031 20031
The passing in this fu*king game man

the gameplay is terrible
 5 years ago '05        #543
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1693 1693
 Ralph Nautica said:
I knew I wasn't the only one who thought the movements were slow as hell this year.

But yeah I usually don't step online until about 2 months after I cop
It's almost impossible to fast break, fu*k. I'm 3-6 now, just lost using the Nets against the Clips. My shots always miss, my players never run fast enough for the fast break and the bigs are overpowered as hell this time around. sh*t man, I'm not having fun. 2K11/2K12 I could handle losing because I felt like I was having fun. This game feels like a chore sometimes, smh.

I hope I get used to it, because I had such high hopes for this game, man. Seems like rebounds win the games.

EDIT: 4-6 now. Some guy quit on me - Bulls v Mavs. Seems like the key to winning this time around is waiting around the key and dominating the boards. Can anyone help me with regard to one on one situations in fast breaks? There's been so many instances where I'm on a one on one scenario and I miss the layup. In 2K, either I go for a spin layup or I'd just make a regular layup. But here, in this game, you can't make a regular layup because chances are, you won't make easy a.ss layups. smh.

Last edited by Left Hook; 10-04-2012 at 11:48 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #544
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,586 | Props total: 6489 6489
 Left Hook said:
It's almost impossible to fast break, fu*k. I'm 3-6 now, just lost using the Nets against the Clips. My shots always miss, my players never run fast enough for the fast break and the bigs are overpowered as hell this time around. sh*t man, I'm not having fun. 2K11/2K12 I could handle losing because I felt like I was having fun. This game feels like a chore sometimes, smh.

I hope I get used to it, because I had such high hopes for this game, man. Seems like rebounds win the games.

EDIT: 4-6 now. Some guy quit on me - Bulls v Mavs. Seems like the key to winning this time around is waiting around the key and dominating the boards. Can anyone help me with regard to one on one situations in fast breaks? There's been so many instances where I'm on a one on one scenario and I miss the layup. In 2K, either I go for a spin layup or I'd just make a regular layup. But here, in this game, you can't make a regular layup because chances are, you won't make easy a.ss layups. smh.
It's waaaay too many offensive rebounds this year smh
 5 years ago '05        #545
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Ralph Nautica said:
It's waaaay too many offensive rebounds this year smh
Yep, playing against the Lakers is a pain in the a.ss. You got Howard and Gasol holed up in that mothereffer rebounding every time Kobe misses a shot. Just went up 5-6, Bulls v Spurs. Dude was 0-5 though, so I'm not proud or anything
 5 years ago '08        #546
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,829 | Props total: 9146 9146
you guys all my n*ggas and ive yet to play any of the ps3 guys on here in a game
 5 years ago '05        #547
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,711 | Props total: 7018 7018
damn i'm 5-1 online and 3-0 in that my team sh*t I get plenty of fast breaks with monta an jennings
 5 years ago '05        #548
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Illuminati said:
you guys all my n*ggas and ive yet to play any of the ps3 guys on here in a game
PSN and XBL GT: jFND90. Hit me up if you want to win

Based_One said:
damn i'm 5-1 online and 3-0 in that my team sh*t I get plenty of fast breaks with monta an jennings
I don't know hey, I'm just playing conservatively for now. That's how I've won the past 3 games with the Bulls. I keep taking mid range shots and only dunking when necessary/when there's an opening. The guy I just played was going 8-4, used the Lakers 3-0 with them, but regardless I used the Bulls. 59-49 with 45secs left and he quit. Rip kept splashing 2s right in front of Kobe's face

I haven't quit one game yet, even when I'm losing by a lot. Anyway, that was a good game. Wish I could've finished it, 'cause I had some good a.ss a.ssists and drives by D Rose.

Now I'm 6-6 Not great, but yeah, still learning.
 5 years ago '06        #549
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
U f*ggets on MyPlayer blacktop are fu*kin Trash!
Faggets get the ball every fu*king time and fu*k up!
I'm like 12/10 every game from getting all the misses n still losing
Could score all 21 and win everytime too
 5 years ago '10        #550
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8701 8701
what level do i need to be at before i can do myplayer blacktop
 5 years ago '06        #551
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,542 | Props total: 972 972
This 2k sucks too tired to say why its just a half finished game smh im goin to bed

Got some crazy highlights tho
 5 years ago '12        #552
Fresh.E 65 heat pts65
space
space
$17,463 | Props total: 4683 4683
just rented this from the redbox, sh*t freezes everytime during the rookie showcase
 5 years ago '07        #553
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,574 | Props total: 70202 70202
fu*k this game. Iguodala paint presence is like a 200, can't even stop that f*ggot.

Power forwards and centers might be Autistic cuz they don't play D.

Bugs all over, can't see the damn score in the fourth.

Man, too much hype I swear, can't tell me brook Lopez at half court can't get to the basket before iguodala from 3/4 the court.
 5 years ago '12        #554
SwizZy 74 heat pts74
space
space
$3,387 | Props total: 2256 2256
-shot release too slow and timing off

-too many offensive rebounds

-up and under and spin layup cheese is retarded

-defense freezes and watches the player drive thru the lane and dont stop them

-defense too slow

-offense doesnt move around

I can keep going but damn man ill give them until December and they'll have it halfway decent. Right now the game is just all over the place
 10-05-2012, 02:34 AM         #555
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only took me a week for mafuhkas to start pausing, quitting, & calling me n1gger. I love NBA2k.
On a side note: for you who aint feeling the game like that & got a 101 complaints. My brother aint feelin it either. & he loves 2k. So dont feel bad. Lol
That sum bi*ch HATES this sh*t!! Lol

Edit: that teamup sh*t fun as hell. I never did that. Me & my mans was on there kickin n*ggas a.sses! If you dont speak you dont get the ball. Lmao!

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 10-05-2012 at 02:39 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #556
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 SwizZy said:

-too many offensive rebounds

defense freezes and watches the player drive thru the lane and dont stop them

-defense too slow

-offense doesnt move around
Yep these are all issues that I've encountered. AI lags behind and commits stupid a.ss touch fouls when a player is already going up for a dunk and gives up an and 1, had this happen three times to me today and it almost cost me the game.
 5 years ago '10        #557
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,414 | Props total: 6247 6247
Game is week in my opinion but imma still play it cause i love bball

Sound Track will get old Quick.
and I am the lay up King. controls refuse me of dunks all the time now
 5 years ago '05        #558
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
Damn, been on a winning streak for a hot minute now. 8-6 now from 3-6. I use to not use the Bulls in 2K12 even though they're my favourite team. 2K12 would intolerably be so laggy online that jumpers were pretty much ineffective, forcing me to always drive with Rose. This time around, I guess 2K13's servers are improved and what not, so I've been k!lling everyone in the mid-range.

I pretty much only win games based on jumpers, lol

EDIT: 9-6, maybe I'll stick to using the Bulls

Last edited by Left Hook; 10-05-2012 at 03:21 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #559
SwizZy 74 heat pts74
space
space
$3,387 | Props total: 2256 2256
I think i finally figured out the game then lose by a 3 point buzzer beater by Jamal Crawford was neck and neck with dude all game he was 8-0.

The key to the game on defense you cant sit in one defense the entire play you have to constantly switch it up to help your defenders move around. And sadly you lowkey gotta steal spam when the big men are in the paint to stop the pump fake layups and just wait for them to go up
 5 years ago '05        #560
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
 SwizZy said:
I think i finally figured out the game then lose by a 3 point buzzer beater by Jamal Crawford was neck and neck with dude all game he was 8-0.

The key to the game on defense you cant sit in one defense the entire play you have to constantly switch it up to help your defenders move around. And sadly you lowkey gotta steal spam when the big men are in the paint to stop the pump fake layups and just wait for them to go up
Yeah, sometimes I actually defend even though I know I'll get beat if they turbo drive. I keep pressing LT and tilt the RS occasionally to put pressure

I swear every player that uses the Clips cheese the hell out of Jamal Crawford. I fear playing against the Clips, man, because I know the other guy's just going to hit 3s with Crawford and r*pe the boards with Griffin. Still won though, told Noah to stop being so soft in the paint

10-6 right now, 7 game winning streak with the Bulls. Just beat OKC 57-49. Realised that I wasn't going to score a lot of points with Rose with Westbrook around, so I kept dishing the ball to Boozer and Noah. Both had double-doubles ... while Rose went 5-20
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy